User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 7 Aug 2006, 19:06   #101
Ska
Waging a war on errorism

Ska has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Congratulations eXilition

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk
naa, perfectly capable of making any point I need to make with the use of conversation/communication......where my wife is concerned (plus she's a mean bitch, she throws things :/ )
...and whips him O_o

(true story)
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 19:12   #102
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannon_Fodder
It's not like we were invisible, people knew our coords, but even though many of us didn't have the alliance eta (making it harder), other alliances chose not to hit the out of tag planets hard.
the point he was making that you did not have a tough round.[/quote]

Quote:
I don't know who is a bigger idiot, that person for saying that, or you for believing it.
again, the point was that he barely had any.

Quote:
But...that was Loks point. You (eXil) just say 'We're 2 for 2 against 1up' and not considering the background to a round.
no, it is more you(1up) who compare exi v 1up, whereas most exi simply state the FACT, that they have and do not claim that they are an outright better alliance. you (1up-ers) have seem to have some sort of hypochondria about this.

Quote:
So if eXi members play, why can't they tag up? Or is it you feel you might be 'in a weakened state' after playing a round and would have a lesser chance of winning?
if sid and mazz didn't play, would 1up still play under the name of 1up? let's not kid ourselves here.

to the rest of you whining about cheating, i'm willing to place any of your or your families' lives to the fact that exilition's cheater % is on average not significantly (if at all) worse than any other alliances (and yes this includes 1up, note i am not accusing 1up of intentionally housing cheats.)
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 19:22   #103
KweKweK
Registered Alcoholic

KweKweK is a jewel in the roughKweKweK is a jewel in the roughKweKweK is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
But...that was Loks point. You (eXil) just say 'We're 2 for 2 against 1up' and not considering the background to a round.
First of all I didnt say that, read my post good before you reply to it. 2nd of all saying we won 2 out of 2 rounds we played is a fact and NOT a comparison.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KweKweK
Dont forget that even if eXi isnt playing most eXi members do play. I'm not denying they have a certain effect, but simply stating its impossible to know how much effect they have on deciding the winner.
Quote:
So if eXi members play, why can't they tag up? Or is it you feel you might be 'in a weakened state' after playing a round and would have a lesser chance of winning?
Due to an error in my grammar you misread my post for something I didnt mean to imply. I edited my post to fix that flaw. 'They' should have been 'that'. That as in skipping a round to play and not having to defend your lasts rounds win.

As for your comment as why we dont tag up even if most eXi players play. Without certain HC who are the verry core of eXi community there is no reason for eXi to tag up. This is certainly understandable imo. For example if more than 2 or 3 1up HC wouldnt be around for a round, I doubt 1up would be playing as 1up. I might be wrong here, but I might be right aswell. This has yet to happen I think.

eXilition

Last edited by KweKweK; 7 Aug 2006 at 19:35.
KweKweK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 19:22   #104
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
i'm willing to place any of your or your families' lives to the fact that exilition's cheater % is on average not significantly (if at all) worse than any other alliances
Is that for this round, previous rounds, or all rounds averaged out?
( also , its been pointed out that its -our- families, not your own that you are willing to bet )

For this round, you would need the MH to say one way or another before you could draw a conclusion since they have first hand knowledge of how many in each alliance were closed.
For previous rounds, individually im fairly sure there were more closures in exilition then other alliances - but of those a few were reopened.
They tended to be extremely grey cases; how you want to interpret that - if they were good at evading the mh or just victims of circumstance is up to you, but closures there were.

From when i was a MH, the bulk of cheats closed were outside of an alliance tag. Usually randoms who created an account but didnt read the part of the eula saying you are only allowed one or those who thought it a good idea to get abusive to others, etc etc. Small stuff - rarely organised
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 20:07   #105
KweKweK
Registered Alcoholic

KweKweK is a jewel in the roughKweKweK is a jewel in the roughKweKweK is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
the point he was making that you did not have a tough round.

no, it is more you(1up) who compare exi v 1up, whereas most exi simply state the FACT, that they have and do not claim that they are an outright better alliance. you (1up-ers) have seem to have some sort of hypochondria about this.

if sid and mazz didn't play, would 1up still play under the name of 1up? let's not kid ourselves here.

to the rest of you whining about cheating, i'm willing to place any of your or your families' lives to the fact that exilition's cheater % is on average not significantly (if at all) worse than any other alliances (and yes this includes 1up, note i am not accusing 1up of intentionally housing cheats.)

I didnt even needed to post my reply cause jer said it all actually.

To Phil^, noone can take you serious about your comments about eXilition really. 1st of all you havent been a member and I seriously doubt that anyone of there members is on friendly terms with you, except maybe me lol. 2ndly your posts about eXilition are so full of "hate" that you could probably twist every positive thing about them into something horrible, because in your eyes everything eXi does is evil. Atleast that is the general feeling you create among the community imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
For previous rounds, individually im fairly sure there were more closures in exilition then other alliances - but of those a few were reopened.
Here we have a perfect example. You are fairly sure, but knowing it for a fact you dont. Now considering everything you ever posted about eXilition and not once anything positive I have to say your view of things has never been neutral. And most of the time if not every time you see the name eXilition somewhere you slander the name. You lost your credebility a long time ago.

As to this whole VNC thing. I'm sorry to say that I wasnt eXi in r13 and thus dont have 1st hand information about it. What I can say tho is that I have my doubts if it happened, because I have been in the priv channels for a verry long time now and never ever have I seen anyone even hinting they used VNC r13. On the other side I have never seen any proof from the accusing people either. If it did happen, does that make all of us evil? And like jer said, most alliances have a % of cheaters there.

eXilition
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 20:11   #106
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Top planet with huge amounts of resources in big galaxy and most of the universe napped gets few incs shocker
Quote:
I don't see many posts where an exil/1up debate is started by someone in 1up saying 'we're still better than exil'. I see more of the 'exil always beat 1up' from the exil posters which start it.
Quote:
I'd like to think we're more than 2 or so people.
Quote:
Beting on our lives? How kind of you.
Quote:
First of all I didnt say that, read my post good before you reply to it. 2nd of all saying we won 2 out of 2 rounds we played is a fact and NOT a comparison.
When I say 'you (exil)' I mean you as in the alliance in general, not you personally nor that post.
Quote:
As for your comment as why we dont tag up even if most eXi players play. Without certain HC who are the verry core of eXi community there is no reason for eXi to tag up. This is certainly understandable imo. For example if more than 2 or 3 1up HC wouldnt be around for a round, I doubt 1up would be playing as 1up. I might be wrong here, but I might be right aswell. This has yet to happen I think.
See my reply to jer.
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 20:17   #107
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Here we have a perfect example. You are fairly sure, but knowing it for a fact you dont. Now considering everything you ever posted about eXilition and not once anything positive I have to say your view of things has never been neutral.
To be absolutely sure about the numbers , i would have had to have kept all the old case files with exilition , and other alliance's members being closed. Such case files contain -everything- about a planet, and i deleted them from my hd a long time ago when i retired from pateam for reasons im sure you can understand.
My viewpoint on exilition has been tempered by experiance. Im not the only ex-MH who thinks very poorly of your alliance because of their past actions.

Quote:
As to this whole VNC thing. I'm sorry to say that I wasnt eXi in r13 and thus dont have 1st hand information about it. What I can say tho is that I have my doubts if it happened, because I have been in the priv channels for a verry long time now and never ever have I seen anyone even hinting they used VNC r13. On the other side I have never seen any proof from the accusing people either. If it did happen, does that make all of us evil? And like jer said, most alliances have a % of cheaters there.
You would be well advised ( along with yggy who really needs to be educated on pa history ) to ask those who were, or other members of the community who were about and you trust. Im sure they remember it, as it was a very public thing when it blew up.
Ofc it doesnt make you all evil, but it does tarnish your alliances name in a similar way that LDK's name is tarnished, that killmarks name is tarnished, etc.
Actions, not words clear such tarnishes up - and Ive yet to see any effort made to do it.
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 20:19   #108
KweKweK
Registered Alcoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz
Well first of all Congrats to Exil for another victory. Now, i am not playing this round but according to sandman it seems that Exil have tbh won this round. As many have said. Now, i dont know if they won this fairly or if they had another 'tactic' as they put it. For people that are not aware, you had the lovely VNC incident plus of course the out of tag plannets that caused that stupid rule. I havent saw much on these forums about bad sportsmanship so perhaps for once you (exi) are actually winning a round fairly?

Now to compare the 2 (1up and Exi) which most are doing in this thread i see as stupid to be honest. As Mazz said above, the round can depend on tactics, ship stats and even the admins ****ups somtimes. But, lets face it. When 1up has won rounds they have won it via determination, skillful play. The last 2 rounds exi won was via scandal, which i guess could be classed as 'tactics'. Also, what makes 1up good i feel is becuase they play round after round after round. That takes a lot of organisation and a lot of energy as it were for the HC and Officers to keep going. Exi on the other hand take a round or more break in between each round. Perhaps the challenge for exi now would be to play a back to back round and see if they can prove this 'skill' they speak of so much?

But all in all. Well done
Dear lord you are so ignorant. You talk about how stupid it is to compare the 2 and yet you do it. You know **** all about how much effort eXi put in to get a victory in r13 and r15. I have never seen you in any channels of ours except maybe the public channel so how the hell can you even imply we didnt work our ass off for the win and shown skill by getting that victory.

P.S. the round aint over so you can wait a lil longer before making a fool out of yourself again.

eXilition
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 20:25   #109
KweKweK
Registered Alcoholic

Quote:
You would be well advised ( along with yggy who really needs to be educated on pa history ) to ask those who were, or other members of the community who were about and you trust. Im sure they remember it, as it was a very public thing when it blew up.
Ofc it doesnt make you all evil, but it does tarnish your alliances name in a similar way that LDK's name is tarnished, that killmarks name is tarnished, etc.
Actions, not words clear such tarnishes up - and Ive yet to see any effort made to do it.
That might be true or it might not be true. I will certainly follow up on that suggestion. For some reason a certain slected group of people keep bringing up the same old shit. My problem with all this shit throwing is that I never see anyone bring up the shit of past cheaters in other alliances still playing. For example: Killmark was caught cheating several times I think. He playes this round with Omen. Now where are all the thread screaming blood and fire cause he playes under Omen tag and has a bad history?

Stop the bullshit throwing already its getting ancient by now.

Off for a while, bbl to respond.

eXilition
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 20:29   #110
Phil^
Insomniac

Quote:
Killmark was caught cheating several times I think. He playes this round with Omen. Now where are all the thread screaming blood and fire cause he playes under Omen tag and has a bad history?
probably because its been done for so long ( rounds and rounds , given it happened so long ago ), its gotten old and people cant be bothered doing it now
Im sure the same will happen with exil in time - but not right now and especially not when a rule change is forced each time they play.
it just reopens the old wounds and reminds people more
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 20:34   #111
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
The 'I'm a retard and I don't know it' routine got old in 1997. Stop it.
So why does AD Phil^ keep on posting?

Quote:
to the rest of you whining about cheating, i'm willing to place any of your or your families' lives to the fact that exilition's cheater % is on average not significantly (if at all) worse than any other alliances
I agree. Cheaters exist in every alliance, and HCs can only kick the ones they catch. 1up has had cheaters, and so has eXilition. The simple truth is that far more publicity has been drawn (for PR reasons) to eXil's cheaters than to any other alliance's. Everyone seems to expect eXilition to be whiter than white when no other alliance can prove that itself.
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 20:38   #112
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Is that for this round, previous rounds, or all rounds averaged out?
( also , its been pointed out that its -our- families, not your own that you are willing to bet )

For this round, you would need the MH to say one way or another before you could draw a conclusion since they have first hand knowledge of how many in each alliance were closed.
They tended to be extremely grey cases; how you want to interpret that - if they were good at evading the mh or just victims of circumstance is up to you, but closures there were.

From when i was a MH, the bulk of cheats closed were outside of an alliance tag. Usually randoms who created an account but didnt read the part of the eula saying you are only allowed one or those who thought it a good idea to get abusive to others, etc etc. Small stuff - rarely organised
congratulations on picking up on the your family thing, real observant guy, maybe you should be a MH or something some day. also remember just because people didn't get closed, doesn't mean they didn't cheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannon Fodder
Top planet with huge amounts of resources in big galaxy and most of the universe napped gets few incs shocker
ah yes, he MAGICALLY became big just like his gal ...
Quote:
I don't see many posts where an exil/1up debate is started by someone in 1up saying 'we're still better than exil'. I see more of the 'exil always beat 1up' from the exil posters which start it.
and they DO... it is still 1uppers who hypothesise.
Quote:
I'd like to think we're more than 2 or so people.
i'd like to be spiderman.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 20:49   #113
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Or they were closed incorrectly, or based on inaccurate evidence.

Seriously mate, stop being so anti-exilition when your knowledge of them is pretty limited at best. Your entire "intel" seems to stem from other people's posts on AD, and from people chatting in #public and #private.

The truth is that in terms of player attitude and morality, 1up and Exilition are very similar. Of course Exilition players will be pro-Exi, and 1up players will be pro-1up, but in reality the difference is negligible.

I've loved being in both alliances and would be proud to be part of either (even in a round where one is ranked higher than the other). I've also had fun in both - and surely that's what this game is supposed to be about? Having fun? Doesn't seem it sometimes
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 20:49   #114
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I'd like you to MAGICALLY disappear.
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 20:56   #115
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Dear lord you are so ignorant. You talk about how stupid it is to compare the 2 and yet you do it. You know **** all about how much effort eXi put in to get a victory in r13 and r15. I have never seen you in any channels of ours except maybe the public channel so how the hell can you even imply we didnt work our ass off for the win and shown skill by getting that victory.

P.S. the round aint over so you can wait a lil longer before making a fool out of yourself again.

Ok. So. I imagined the VNC? Or of course i imagined the round where the support planet rule was implemented, and the only people complaining about the rule was members from your alliance? And to top it all off, you dropped 2 ranks for the first time in the whole round when the rule was implemented. But i wont go into that again. And, if your as skilful as you claim, why not do somthing you have yet to do as an alliance, play back to back rounds as 1up have done since they first were created. Or is that against the rules of your alliance to actually play as an alliance not as a tag that chooses when to return to the game?

And yes btw i will add this as a Paragraph so you can see it. I have mentioned the fact you take breaks in round several times and this makes you in my mind not to 1ups standard. None of you are commenting on this or are you choosing to just ignore this part of my post? Its easy for any alliance to say 'oh well we will gather all our forces and give it one huge go for one round, then take 2 rounds break to re-group' then for an alliance such as 1up to play all of them with the same officers/HCs being pushed to the limit. You seem to be all ignoring this everytime i post it. Perhaps you would like to actually play next round as an alliance? Or will you return in round 20 and claim your elite again?

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 21:03   #116
Phil^
Insomniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
ingame evidence is never inaccurate. if its in the logs that the mh see, it happened. Thats why its used as the primary basis for closure and not things like irc logs, etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomKat
Seriously mate, stop being so anti-exilition when your knowledge of them is pretty limited at best. Your entire "intel" seems to stem from other people's posts on AD, and from people chatting in #public and #private.
the bulk of my 'intel' actually comes from experiance. I dealt with them as a MH remember?
I know full well what certain people that were in exilition got up to. If they are still in exilition, or if the 'win at any cost, anything to get an advantage irrespective of the game rules ' ethos they belonged to still exists there - i dont know. You say it doesnt - fair enough but as i said to kwekwek, actions and not words clear tarnishes on names and the whole debacle last time about support planets, and this one about covert op planets certainly hasnt helped in that regard.
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 21:06   #117
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
If they are still in exilition, or if the 'win at any cost, anything to get an advantage irrespective of the game rules ' ethos they belonged to still exists there - i dont know.
Then why do you keep bloody harping on about it?
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 21:06   #118
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

It might be just be but I know of 5 people who actually use VNC and have told me, remarkable none of them are from the alliance that i have intensively played for for 2 rounds. Also the fact that eXilition dropped 2 ranks right after that support planet incident had nothing to do with the incident, but more with the fact that it was really close in the top and that we were heavily hit that specific night.

Also you can keep saying that eXilition had more closings but not deletions then other alliances, but from that you can also draw the conclusion that eXilition of all alliances had most reopenings, or that it has the most members who have been falsely accused.

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 21:07   #119
Phil^
Insomniac

Quote:
Then why do you keep bloody harping on about it?
because actions taken by them constantly relate to it. They shoot themselves in the foot every time they bend the rules as far as they can go.
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 21:08   #120
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:

The truth is that in terms of player attitude and morality, 1up and Exilition are very similar. Of course Exilition players will be pro-Exi, and 1up players will be pro-1up, but in reality the difference is negligible.

I've loved being in both alliances and would be proud to be part of either (even in a round where one is ranked higher than the other). I've also had fun in both - and surely that's what this game is supposed to be about? Having fun? Doesn't seem it sometimes

I also find it amusing to see somone claim that this game is all about fun. Now tomkat i have read quite a few of your threads/posts latly and to me it seems that all you have done is bad mouth 1up. What was the point in that thread for example where your only prime example was 1up? I once did respect your posts. Now i see how much of a biased individual you can be.

As far as the evidence goes are you forgetting if i am not mistaken Phil was a MH Manager and a very respected member of the PA Team. I think he would have more knowledge of spotting cheats without beleiving things he would read on AD. Perhaps some inteligence is in order from your half?

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 21:11   #121
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I'd like you to MAGICALLY disappear.
Likewise....

Quote:
Ok. So. I imagined the VNC? Or of course i imagined the round where the support planet rule was implemented, and the only people complaining about the rule was members from your alliance? And to top it all off, you dropped 2 ranks for the first time in the whole round when the rule was implemented. But i wont go into that again. And, if your as skilful as you claim, why not do somthing you have yet to do as an alliance, play back to back rounds as 1up have done since they first were created. Or is that against the rules of your alliance to actually play as an alliance not as a tag that chooses when to return to the game?
I suspect that, yes, you did imagine an eXilition-sanctioned VNC ring. The denial of support planets has been lacklustre at best - but eXil were essentially right - there WAS no rule against it, only a general ethos of PA that, like most other values that this game has had, had been pissed on at various times to suit everyones' own ends.

Their out-of-tag scanners/vipers are a little less defendable given the prior introduction of the support rule. However, it's not as if no-one had ever had out-of-tag scanners before - in fact, it's only this round that 1up and a few other top alliances has brought its scanners in tag (to the best of my knowledge, my mushroom-loving friends).

Funnily enough I haven't heard any cheat allegations this round - and I'm sure that they would have turned up on AD if there were any. Perhaps there's actually nothing left in the barrel that was scraped so thoroughly in previous rounds.
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 21:11   #122
Phil^
Insomniac

Quote:
As far as the evidence goes are you forgetting if i am not mistaken Phil was a MH Manager and a very respected member of the PA Team. I think he would have more knowledge of spotting cheats without beleiving things he would read on AD. Perhaps some inteligence is in order from your half?
respected by all those except who got caught by me, and their friends who they whined to perhaps.
Its grown since then to a whole alliance being on some sort of anti-phil crusade quite flattering really.
perhaps i'll see about rejoining the MH if only to see how they react.
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 21:12   #123
furball

Quote:
I also find it amusing to see somone claim that this game is all about fun. Now tomkat i have read quite a few of your threads/posts latly and to me it seems that all you have done is bad mouth 1up. What was the point in that thread for example where your only prime example was 1up? I once did respect your posts. Now i see how much of a biased individual you can be.

Someone's really not reading Phil^'s AD posts :crymeariver:.
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 21:14   #124
Phil^
Insomniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Funnily enough I haven't heard any cheat allegations this round - and I'm sure that they would have turned up on AD if there were any.
you missed the whole covert op planets out of tag thing. A couple got closed, some reopened later and then the rules amended to explicitly ban it.
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?p=3047056 for the thread announcing the rule change.
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 21:16   #125
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Furball there was a difference between say 10 scanners to nearly 20+ planets appearing from no where with over at least 5k vipers each. Im not going to go into this again as i argued this to death the round it took place. However, i also said i didnt think there was any scandal this round, but somone has pointed out to me since that there have bin some incidents with some cover op planets. But i cant comment as im not playing this round. But i am making my thoughts known about there previous rounds which i played in. And as i wasnt a member of 1up, i cant say i am arguing this for them. I am arguing the fact it was obvious from a community prospective.

p3nguin Founder
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 21:16   #126
furball

Quote:
you missed the whole covert op planets out of tag thing. A couple got closed, , some reopened later and then the rules amended to explicitly ban it.
Oh sweet jesus we're not going on about this are we?

At least the r15 stuff was provable. These cov-op planets were perfectly within their rights to cov-op 1up. A couple got closed to make a point, the rest stayed open and now they're doing it more carefully I expect. And again, a rule change just like in Round 13 ("it's not illegal until we say so, and now we're going to close/re-open you").

On the plus side, it finally forced scanners in-tag.
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 21:18   #127
furball

Quote:
Furball there was a difference between say 10 scanners to nearly 20+ planets appearing from no where with over at least 5k vipers each. Im not going to go into this again as i argued this to death the round it took place.

Quote:
Their out-of-tag scanners/vipers are a little less defendable given the prior introduction of the support rule.

Right, I'm off to cook a steak for my dinner. I'll see you on page 4.
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 21:19   #128
Phil^
Insomniac

Quote:
you said you hadnt seen any examples of cheat allegation, what do you think made them change the rules for that?
edit: it wasnt on ad, since the thread got moved to pd - incase thats why you somehow missed it.

Quote:
agreed, though there wasnt any real reason for not doing so in the first place. the alliance fund and tax was set up especially *for* scanners
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 21:23   #129
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikard
Also the fact that eXilition dropped 2 ranks right after that support planet incident had nothing to do with the incident, but more with the fact that it was really close in the top and that we were heavily hit that specific night.
you were heavily hit and you DID NOT have 4 billion out of tag Viper fleets to cover calls with, like you had previously in that round
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 21:23   #130
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:

At least the r15 stuff was provable. These cov-op planets were perfectly within their rights to cov-op 1up. A couple got closed to make a point, the rest stayed open and now they're doing it more carefully I expect. And again, a rule change just like in Round 13 ("it's not illegal until we say so, and now we're going to close/re-open you").

I think phil pointed this out becuase you claimed you didnt see it. He was simply making a point, and the reaction that you gave to me shows you did see it. IM suprised at some of the comments your coming out with Furball.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 21:25   #131
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:

However, it's not as if no-one had ever had out-of-tag scanners before - in fact, it's only this round that 1up and a few other top alliances has brought its scanners in tag (to the best of my knowledge, my mushroom-loving friends).
you'd be incorrect (as far as 1up is concerned) I certainly cannot speak for other alliances
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 21:33   #132
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Quote:
Likewise....

Their out-of-tag scanners/vipers are a little less defendable given the prior introduction of the support rule. However, it's not as if no-one had ever had out-of-tag scanners before - in fact, it's only this round that 1up and a few other top alliances has brought its scanners in tag (to the best of my knowledge, my mushroom-loving friends).

You forgot to post the rest which was the argument i was speaking of. No one else did what exi did. Scanners outside of tag, correct. All alliances i agree had scanners out of tag, but, perhaps only 3-4 at max. Who also didnt get involved in the game play. I dont see your relevence to comparing that to exi im afraid.

p3nguin Founder
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 21:36   #133
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

Quote:
you were heavily hit and you DID NOT have 4 billion out of tag Viper fleets to cover calls with, like you had previously in that round
that would have been a convincing argument if we hadnt dropped from 1st place multiple times before

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 22:16   #134
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
You forgot to post the rest which was the argument i was speaking of. No one else did what exi did. Scanners outside of tag, correct. All alliances i agree had scanners out of tag, but, perhaps only 3-4 at max. Who also didnt get involved in the game play. I dont see your relevence to comparing that to exi im afraid.
i dont know how you can talk for other alliances, its clear you know shit about what your talking about with regards to exil so why make presumptions regarding other alliances also? could i be you know shit about them too?

for the record insomnia had about 8 out of tag scanners, and we did interact them with the main alliance on several occasions....whup de doo

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 22:31   #135
Tomkat

Quote:
I also find it amusing to see somone claim that this game is all about fun. What was the point in that thread for example where your only prime example was 1up? I once did respect your posts. Now i see how much of a biased individual you can be.
So you respected my posts when they were all pro-1up, and now they're more "fair" or not so pro-1up you don't respect them? Now who's biased, dude?

Quote:
Now tomkat i have read quite a few of your threads/posts latly and to me it seems that all you have done is bad mouth 1up.
Maybe you should stick to reading, compadre

Look at my last post for example and it EXPLICITLY said I couldn't find much difference between 1up and Exilition on a variety of levels (skill, player moral and attitude, devotion for example). I'm not sure how that's badmouthing 1up?

In fact I can't think of ONE post I've made that's sole intention is to badmouth 1up.
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 22:39   #136
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

He said the example of that Tomkat which was the thread where you used 1up as the example

p3nguin Founder
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 22:44   #137
Ska
Waging a war on errorism

Ska has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So you respected my posts when they were all pro-1up, and now they're more "fair" or not so pro-1up you don't respect them? Now who's biased, dude?
Actually I used to think you were fairly impartial as well. Now you just seem on a crusade tbh :/
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 23:01   #138
KweKweK
Registered Alcoholic

Quote:

And yes btw i will add this as a Paragraph so you can see it. I have mentioned the fact you take breaks in round several times and this makes you in my mind not to 1ups standard. None of you are commenting on this or are you choosing to just ignore this part of my post? Its easy for any alliance to say 'oh well we will gather all our forces and give it one huge go for one round, then take 2 rounds break to re-group' then for an alliance such as 1up to play all of them with the same officers/HCs being pushed to the limit. You seem to be all ignoring this everytime i post it. Perhaps you would like to actually play next round as an alliance? Or will you return in round 20 and claim your elite again?
Did I say you imagined the VNC, no I did not. What I did say is that I have my doubts about it beeing true. So why the hell you mention it again, I dont know. I still havent seen any proof of it. Nor have I seen anyone even hinting in the slightest that they used it. Should I believe you merely cause you keep babbling about it? Already posted about this, yet you dont seems to read it.

Yes we dropped a couple of ranks, but than again we dropped ranks multiple times that round, your point beeing again?

As I said before, I would love to play 2 rounds in a row as eXi, but there is no eXi with certain HC and officers not around and thats a fact. This is already said aswell. I really dont give a shit about your defenition of skill, nor did I ever claim that we were/are better than the rest. What I did claim is that eXi won 2 rounds out of the 2 they played, nothing more, nothing less.

As for your 2nd paragraph, I already replied to lokken about that since he has similar thoughts about the subject. Read the thread before you make idiotic statements.

eXilition
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 23:09   #139
KweKweK
Registered Alcoholic

Quote:
probably because its been done for so long ( rounds and rounds , given it happened so long ago ), its gotten old and people cant be bothered doing it now
Im sure the same will happen with exil in time - but not right now and especially not when a rule change is forced each time they play.
it just reopens the old wounds and reminds people more
Tbh that has nothing to do with eXilition's so called cheating, but the way MH and PA admins are enforcing a bs rule and keep changing it and expanding it whenever they get some whining about it. We already discussed all of this in the "double standards" thread and I really dont see any reason why we should start that over again in this thread.

eXilition
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 23:45   #140
furball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin
I think phil pointed this out becuase you claimed you didnt see it. He was simply making a point, and the reaction that you gave to me shows you did see it. IM suprised at some of the comments your coming out with Furball.
Hahahahahahahaha. It was an honest mistake, that's all.

Let's quote from my rep page.

1up you guys losing? 28 Jul 2006 23:47 pfft...riding the 1up train...chooo chooo
(repper's name deleted, let's just think call him a 3-letter ex-HC from a certain sleepy alliance)

I'm not especially biased either way. I have a few good friends in 1up command. I have the utmost respect for, and a few acquaintances/friends in eXilition. I simply call it as I see it.

Quote:
you'd be incorrect (as far as 1up is concerned) I certainly cannot speak for other alliances
Would you be willing to declare that 1up had no out-of-tag scanners at the beginning of Round 18?

Round 17 hardly counts when you easily had the opportunity to put everyone in tag when you tagged up.

Oh and .o/ Rikard
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 23:48   #141
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

I can't see how this cheat issue surfaced. Unless exil accused of cheating this round? Haven't heard that. Every thread goes the same. GG exil on a win. 1up better than exil. Exil better than 1up. Exil cheated though. That VNC. That support planet. Let it go man. The MH team heavily scoped exil. I am confident that they closed what they found. Exil did not win because they had out of tag scanners. Hey didn't all alliances never tag up until the very end of the round? Funny that we complain about it now.
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 23:59   #142
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ok. So. I imagined the VNC? Or of course i imagined the round where the support planet rule was implemented, and the only people complaining about the rule was members from your alliance? And to top it all off, you dropped 2 ranks for the first time in the whole round when the rule was implemented.
How many people were closed for VNC?
What % of the alliance was it? Yet u tarnish all of eX for it...good job.
ONLY eX were complaining about the support planet rule? hoho you need to read old threads.
Also we droped 2 ranks because that night we had over 200 incoming waves reported...but good information you have there.

Quote:
But i wont go into that again. And, if your as skilful as you claim, why not do somthing you have yet to do as an alliance, play back to back rounds as 1up have done since they first were created. Or is that against the rules of your alliance to actually play as an alliance not as a tag that chooses when to return to the game?
What do you mean "WE CLAIM" most of the comparisions to 1up/eX are made from NON yes NON eX/1up members!
1up have played back to back rounds i agree, but the standard of opposition is alot lower if u actaully bother to look at the rounds from r13 that eX havnt played.

Quote:
"Pushed to the limit" lmao have you even bothered to view the rounds 1up ahve played when eX doesnt. Im not trying to take anything away from thier victories because at the end of the day they still won, but i hardly think the effort needed was too great against the oppositon they faced, this is repeated by a number of current 1up memebrs ive spoken too.

Also i have no idea who you are willzz, no idea which allainces you have fought with, but bringing up stuff that happened in r13 really makes me think you are quite bitter. Surely you can get over it now. Comparing 1up/eX is getting boring as no-one will agree but bringing up events from 5 rounds ago is just sad. I pitty you.
Unread 8 Aug 2006, 00:04   #143
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

well looks like if enough ppl say exi cheats to win, its true... just look who keeps nagging about it, same mofos as usual btw the same dudes that say im an retard for saying the same thing about 1up..

you guys bore me :/
robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2006, 00:04   #144
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Furball there was a difference between say 10 scanners to nearly 20+ planets appearing from no where with over at least 5k vipers each. Im not going to go into this again as i argued this to death the round it took place. However, i also said i didnt think there was any scandal this round, but somone has pointed out to me since that there have bin some incidents with some cover op planets. But i cant comment as im not playing this round. But i am making my thoughts known about there previous rounds which i played in. And as i wasnt a member of 1up, i cant say i am arguing this for them. I am arguing the fact it was obvious from a community prospective.
20+ planets....wtf ahve you been smoking? :O
Unread 8 Aug 2006, 00:14   #145
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChipZ^
"Pushed to the limit" lmao have you even bothered to view the rounds 1up ahve played when eX doesnt. Im not trying to take anything away from thier victories because at the end of the day they still won, but i hardly think the effort needed was too great against the oppositon they faced, this is repeated by a number of current 1up memebrs ive spoken too.
Agree with this whole-heartedly. No defence calls until the last 2 weeks of the round? Unreal.
Unread 8 Aug 2006, 00:27   #146
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
20+ planets....wtf ahve you been smoking? :O
Cocaine's one hell of a drug

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2006, 00:52   #147
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Would you be willing to declare that 1up had no out-of-tag scanners at the beginning of Round 18?
Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furball
I agree. Cheaters exist in every alliance, and HCs can only kick the ones they catch. 1up has had cheaters, and so has eXilition.
Since R11. Three permenant closures and 5 reopened players, including Kaifux. Two of the permenants were reported by 1up command.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2006, 01:18   #148
furball

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
Yes.
To clarify after an IRC conversation, 1up didn't have out-of-tag scanners during r17 since having them in-tag would keep the average down anyway - and r18 has been impacted by the new support planet rule and the alliance fund anyway.

Prior to r17 - well who knows .
Unread 8 Aug 2006, 02:05   #149
Tomkat

Quote:
Also i have no idea who you are willzz, no idea which allainces you have fought with, but bringing up stuff that happened in r13 really makes me think you are quite bitter. Surely you can get over it now.
He's probably 1up*. I've never heard of the guy either but his bitterness and his "I used to respect your posts and now they is full of rubbish, yo!" attitude screams 1up

(not that I'm saying all 1up posters are like that - it's almost like he's a caricature of the standard 1up poster though - of which I used to be, myself)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin
He said the example of that Tomkat which was the thread where you used 1up as the example
Yes but I didn't. I used both alliances as an... oh christ I really don't want to get into this again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ska
Actually I used to think you were fairly impartial as well. Now you just seem on a crusade tbh :/
It's only a crusade if you want to feel vindicated by me. I don't intend for it to read that way. Hell, I'm sorry if my fair, balanced, well written posts seem to make you feel insulted and ridiculed!

It isn't what I mean to do!

I can't help it if you guys in #private keep going on about how nasty and evil I am on these forums!

I've said it once (twice actually) and I'll say it again.

I've played in 1up for about 5 rounds (I don't know the exact number - I was probably inactive half the time). I thoroughly enjoyed myself there. I reapplied there this round as most of my PA friends are there. However, they were full.

There was a place in Exilition for me and I took it (after much mulling over by myself and the HC of Exi - afterall, I was "hardcore 1up"!).

I've thoroughly enjoyed myself there too. They're a great bunch of players and I feel quite bad for my "internet-shaking-fists-at-the-enemy" I used to do when in 1up. I wouldn't intentionally badmouth either 1up or Exilition - both are fantastic alliances and, as I said before, I'd be proud to be a part of either. Whether they won the round or not.

*apparently he isn't 1up. In fact he's never been 1up and he isn't even playing this round. which makes me respect his posts even more

Last edited by Tomkat; 8 Aug 2006 at 02:48.
Tomkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2006, 07:48   #150
Assassin
PA Ancient

Quote:
He's probably 1up*. I've never heard of the guy either but his bitterness and his "I used to respect your posts and now they is full of rubbish, yo!" attitude screams 1up

(not that I'm saying all 1up posters are like that - it's almost like he's a caricature of the standard 1up poster though - of which I used to be, myself)

No hes never bin a member of 1up. Willzzz is ex HC of Legion (aka VtS) as far as i can remmember. The most idle git in PA History. So he does have some knowledge at least. And to be honest some of the things he has said are true. But i wont be going into them. So ill leave it at that. Just clarifying he is of course not in 1up. As many people seem to think thats the only reason why hes voicing his appionon toward exi so bitterly.

p3nguin Founder