User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 1 Aug 2006, 10:47   #51
coffee-
Beoyotch

coffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nice
Re: GD Meet Pictures!

effin scary --> http://www.trattle.com/gdmeet/DSCN0539.JPG
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 10:52   #52
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Oh yeah that's Minty. What a freak, eh?!?!?
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 10:55   #53
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Oh yeah that's Minty. What a freak, eh?!?!?
You pulled him/her/it

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 12:26   #54
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Well, well, well. Wasn't the GD meet fun!

It started out for me meeting yahwe, furball, tomkat and minty in some bar/pub near leicester square. Yahwe insisted on us all drinking Long Island Iced Teas for some reason which was erm ok I guess. Then T & F and Dante joined us and then finally Phang. I think we had one more round and then left on an interesting walk.

Anyway who has met Yahwe knows that he likes to march ahead he also likes to be in control and decide where we go. Me and Tomkat buggered that system up straight away by buying a mcdonalds within 30 seconds of leaving the first pub. We then buggered it up again by stopping at a newsagents to buy some ciggies (me) and batteries (tk). When we came out Yahwe and Furball had marched ahead and left us. There was me, tk, dante, t & f and minty left in covent garden at a junction not sure which way to go. Finally Yahwe realised he had lost his mortals and came back for us (which was nice).

We moved onto this place called "The Fly" which on a Saturday night hosted "Club Motherfu*ker" now this drinks were quite a good place (good call Yahwe) and there appeared to be a lack of dress code which was also nice but not necessary as we were all quite smart. We got some seats and started drinking and chatting. It was tough to chat as a group, so it was more like sit down, move along, get a pint, sit down, move along until you made your way around the group and had a nice little chat with everyone. The fly was a bit of a let down to be honest.

Firstly there were loads of emos there (that wasn't the problem) but there were 3 massive women sitting near us, the place never really got that busy either, and it was open until 12. But it served its purpose there was some eye candy (not the fat girls), decent enough music, good atmosphere, quite cheap drinks and a place where a group of internet geeks look cool. Just before 12 T&F and Dante left to go to slimelight. Come 12 we headed out of The Fly and moved on. Once again Yahwe took control. Now at this stage we had had a few. We met at 5.30 remember. But we weren't too drunk (which was good) but Yahwe marching wasn't great. Then myself, minty and tomkat started following a group of young female americans and before we knew it we had lost Yahwe et al.

Finally we all met up again and we were in Picadilly, where all the clubs and bars are. But going to a club or bar in Picadilly would be too difficult. Oh yes that would be too hard. No Yahwe had to take us on another long walk. This club was hip, cool oh and it was the same place as last time. No one could believe it. But they let us all in which was good.

Now in the club there were several incidents.

The first incident was the tequilla girl.

She came over and so tomkat started chatting her up, Tomkat said something basically along the lines of "I will pay your bills, if you come back to mine and sleep with me." after she talked about how she needed us to drink the shots to pay the bills etc. She then went off on one about how that wasnt funny and she got all this abuse and shit. Now tomkat thought it was because Yahwe and then myself (guilty) mentioned the cancer thing. I asked her later and it was because tomkat propositioned her and treated her like a whore. :hifive: Tomkat

The second incident involved Deepflow. Basically he smoked a joint in the club and was asked to leave. This was dissapointing. But it was your fault Henry, it is kinda illegal ;p but still I was as shocked as you to be honest, but lets face it the bouncers in the club were pricks they took toms hat so it now looked more obvious than ever that he had cancer.

As we move on we got a table in the corner. Now I put this down to Tomkat kicking off a conversation with Sheena? and then I sat down, started talking and well the others followed.

I have to say at this point, poor show boys.

There were 4 girls. 1 very fat one, but still she was fat. Now we can exscuse minty as he has a girlfriend. But phang, furball and Yahwe sat there and didnt do a thing. You only started chatting to them when the lights came on and the music went off, was ashame as if we all moved in earlier I reckon tomkat could of at least screwed the bird he was with. It was quite funny as me and tomkat kept taking pictures of the young ladies, I took a few "interesting" pictures. But it was fun!

I quite like the Meesha bird in the club. The thing about the Meesha bird was that she was actually quite interesting to talk too, no thats a lie she seemed to show more interest in me and allowed me to have her drink, smoke her fags and put my hand on her leg or around her. I wasnt too sure how to play this particular incident. Anyway me not making a move on her in the club or trying to pull ally (tomkat kept saying to me, I should try it on, but the alure of the other one was too great)

Anyway we left the club and the marching began again. I swear you couldn't write the story. Once again Yahwe marched off with furball, phang, scary Mary (the fat one) and the quite fit one I was chatting to in the club. Me, tomkat, sheena and ally well kind of got lost. This is where the whole stand by lamppost and toms bird saying "I want to **** tom" or something incident happened. These girls were quite funny though. Firstly they it took them maybe 20 minutes to realised that they were in central london at 4am without there friends and with two blokes they hardly knew. I reckon tomkat was thinking of raping them but we didnt. Instead we stood there for 10 minutes while they started speaking irish to themselves. Basically I think ally was questioning how suitable it was to walk the streets of central london with two men, and then go back to a flat. It didn't help when we kept saying "its just round the corner". They were begging to be raped I guess. We then met up with minty who came back for us and tried to find Yahwes.

I have to say Yahwe you were a complete dick at this point. It was like a mystery game. Yahwe wouldn't tell Tomkat exactly where we were going it was more like we turned a corner and we get to hear the next clue as to where we were going. This got tedious and annoying fast, but luckily we were'nt too far away so we finally met up with the rest of the group.

What can I say after that. We went back to Yahwes drank 3 bottles of champagne and Tomkat realised he put too much rohypnol in sheenas drink so he couldn't rape her. Yahwe threatened me with death if I tried to make a move on the girl that I was chatting to in the club, which was slightly annoying. So I stayed there and continued to chat. Bits and bobs of GD humour went in. I also must say to furball funny it may be dont tell a group of girls that I had a wank on a train ;/ doesn't make me look very good i. But no it was very fun, was a good laugh.

The flat part was quite fun, but it was a bit of an anti climax as much as I enjoy the company of women, I wanted to screw one of them. I hope Yahwe, when you had a little chat with the one at the end of the night for about 5 minutes you either got a blowjob or a quick 2 minute shag, if you didn't you wasted a perfectly good shag there and I can envisage myself bumming her as we speak.

Come 6am I jumped in a taxi and went to sleep for 4 hours.

Was certainly a good night and my thanks go out in no particular order too....

DDA
Tomkat
T&F
Dante
Furball
Minty
Phang
Yahwe

and four young irish girls.
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 12:32   #55
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i thought you had a girlfriend?

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 12:39   #56
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'd forgotten about them talking Irish. That was irritating.

I'm sure it went "lalalalal bloody blah blah TOM heeeeer eeeeeh alallala TOM lalalal wuffa wuff woop TOM" so I was all (what's the irish word for rape JBG? it was probably mentioned at least 10 times)

And counteracting it by trying to talk to pig in that little known dialect of "Durka Durka Mohammed Jihad" didn't seem to stop them either

And I'd forgotten about following those 10 American girls. Thinking back, we were kind of creepy. Although they probably didn't realise we were following, so that makes it ok.

Just like it's ok if the girl doesn't SEE you daterape her drink.
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 12:40   #57
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
i thought you had a girlfriend?
Oh Ste.

I've got the pot on the phone here. He's saying can you pass on a message to the kettle.

He says "please tell the kettle he's as black as the night".

Cheers!
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 12:41   #58
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Oh Ste.

I've got the pot on the phone here. He's saying can you pass on a message to the kettle.

He says "please tell the kettle he's as black as the night".

Cheers!
I'll rephrase:

"I thought you had a girlfriend that you insisted you'd never cheat on?"

Unread 1 Aug 2006, 12:43   #59
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
I'll rephrase:

"I thought you had a girlfriend that you insisted you'd never cheat on?"
Good work!

From what I understand, pig's girlfriend has gone to far-off lands and he doesn't know when he'll see her again. So they haven't "broken up", but it's now become an open relationship.

I believe.

I'm sure he'll defend himself in a minute!
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 12:44   #60
Ste
Bored

ah ok.

There was also the
Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Anyway the main thing is im fairly happy and Im not a twat over women anymore.

Unread 1 Aug 2006, 12:45   #61
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Well we havent really split up, she flew out friday and I may see her again late september or possibly never again. She gave me permission to date other people as did I with her. Also technically I didnt actually cheat as I didnt sleep with anyone. I was just chatting up young ladies.
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 12:51   #62
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Also technically I didnt actually cheat as I didnt sleep with anyone. I was just chatting up young ladies.
And putting your hand on their legs, you bounder!

PS the "yes we're both teachers and i shaved his head for charity" story was ace. worked well. high five ;D
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 12:57   #63
pig
1up on you

:hifive:

I forgot to add that when they first saw Tomkat one of them leaned in and said

"I know this sounds terrible but when I first saw tom, I thought he has cancer"

I almost wet myself but managed to keep the "shaved head story". It was tough as only me and tomkat knew it so when there was no music and the rest started speaking to the girls who didnt know the story me and tomkat had, it was like balancing on a tightrope trying to keep the story alive.

We kinda managed it, and they never knew tk had cancer even though the rest kept on saying "He has cancer"

Also tomkat, too much rohypnol, less next time and she might not pass out on you.
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 12:59   #64
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I find it really funny, I never find it sad, that the dreams in which tk's dying are the best I've ever had!
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 13:02   #65
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
:hifive:

I forgot to add that when they first saw Tomkat one of them leaned in and said

"I know this sounds terrible but when I first saw tom, I thought he has cancer"

I almost wet myself but managed to keep the "shaved head story".
What a wingman
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 13:16   #66
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
I also must say to furball funny it may be dont tell a group of girls that I had a wank on a train ;/ doesn't make me look very good
Oh and PS this isn't cool at all (furball telling them that I mean)
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 13:19   #67
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
SHIT STORY
what the **** do you think you're doing?
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 13:26   #68
Tomkat

I want to hear Yahwe's story too!
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 13:30   #69
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I want to hear Yahwe's story too!
I'm not planning to put in as many inaccuracies and illogical supositions.

I am however planning to slate a certain horrendously fat brummie who's face I would presently like to introduce to a cheese grater.
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 13:39   #70
Ste
Bored

Soon doesn't equal 2 days

Unread 1 Aug 2006, 13:45   #71
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My night out by Yahwe.

I met a load of complete uneducated idiots. They were all delighted to meet me of course. I dont really remember their names because they were all so insignificant compared to me.

For drinkypoos i ordered my favourite queeny thirst quenchers which the phillistines did not seem overly impressed with. Nevertheless i tried to perservere and educate their pallates with little luck.

The night itself was a disaster. No one kept to their fun schedules and they hadnt read the script. The girls were supposed to like me. We had strict orders and timetables which we had to follow to maximise the fun, but people kept taking unauthorised breaks for cigarettes and such mortal items Some people had some funny stories which i intend to pass off as my own or down to me.

We travelled back to my abode where we dined and i entertained a young lady. She was positively putty in my hands, but i declined her offer of copulation.

I did not like the fat northern one. He should be refined, and slim like me.

In conclusion we all agreed meeting me was a great idea

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 14:08   #72
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Requesting pics of Deffeh and JBG, pure out of curiousity!
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 14:25   #73
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
Requesting pics of Deffeh and JBG, pure out of curiousity!
Tomkat posted a picture of me within the last few days I think.
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 14:27   #74
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
I'm not planning to put in as many inaccuracies and illogical supositions.

I am however planning to slate a certain horrendously fat brummie who's face I would presently like to introduce to a cheese grater.
There werent many lies, like many others I was quite drunk.

But the few facts we have are

You marched on several times, thus losing us because the fat brummie and cancer boy are too slow to keep up.

You threatened to kill me several times.

You tried pulling an irish bird.

Maybe if you post your story we could compare and come up with a factual story!
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 14:28   #75
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Tomkat posted a picture of me within the last few days I think.

He probably didn't look at your face as his eyes were inextricably drawn to that oh-so-bright-oh-god-my-eyes-the-goggles-they-do-nothing orange shirt you're wearing in it.
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 14:35   #76
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
He probably didn't look at your face as his eyes were inextricably drawn to that oh-so-bright-oh-god-my-eyes-the-goggles-they-do-nothing orange shirt you're wearing in it.
I was loading up this thread and thought "hay, maybe tomkat was useful for a change and posted the picture here".

But no.

Just no.
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 14:44   #77
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Poowur Ierlund
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 14:51   #78
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Holy shit, you're quite a handsome boy for an internet forum moderator drunkard

Actually you look a lot like my cousin.
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 14:53   #79
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
Holy shit, you're quite a handsome boy for an internet forum moderator drunkard
I'm unsure how to take that?

Bending over?
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 14:55   #80
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I'm unsure how to take that?

You've seen photo's of SilverSmoke haven't you?! He'll probably bare a passing resemblence to his cousin. I'd take it as the insult it was intended to be YOU MINGER!
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 15:01   #81
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbass
Heh, Dante looks a lot like Trent Reznor.
I was once called an ugly version of Trent Reznor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
He looks a bit like a gipsy traveller.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 15:14   #82
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I was once called an ugly version of Trent Reznor. :up:
He looks a bit like a gypsy traveller.

That will explain the humour and "charm" he displays on this forum. He needs it to convince people that they really do need their driveway tarmaced.
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 15:16   #83
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
That will explain the humour and "charm" he displays on this forum. He needs it to convince people that they really do need their driveway tarmaced.
I tarmaced your sister's driveway once. It was very hot!
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 15:18   #84
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:

Ohhh the wit. The banter.
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 18:08   #85
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
We travelled back to my abode where we dined and i entertained a young lady. She was positively putty in my hands, but i declined her offer of copulation.
I thought Yahwe was a mans man ??
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 18:13   #86
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madina
I thought Yahwe was a mans man ??
anything that moves dear.

So long as it's tall or pretty or both.

Unread 1 Aug 2006, 18:14   #87
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Next time make sure you don't leave her under the driveway when you've finished, police like that sort of evidence.
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 18:15   #88
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
anything that moves dear.

So long as it's tall or pretty or both.
You've got to like his chances on a night out then.
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 18:22   #89
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madina
You've got to like his chances on a night out then.
O RLY

Unread 1 Aug 2006, 18:41   #90
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

If that isn't Boris Johnson im a badger

and you can tell these two grew up in a school that constantly told them to sit with their backs straight and hands clasped

Unread 1 Aug 2006, 18:43   #91
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Isn't that Amy Lame in the background with the green faux-suit t-shirt on?
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 19:24   #92
Yahwe
I am.

I'm over whelmed by the gratitude.

I'm also disapointed to find Gordon is correct on something some people are braver on the internet than in person
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 19:34   #93
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I'm over whelmed by the gratitude.

I'm also disapointed to find Gordon is correct on something some people are braver on the internet than in person

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe, earlier in this thread

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 19:39   #94
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Story Moderation I

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
You marched on several times, thus losing us because the fat brummie and cancer boy are too slow to keep up.
On all but one occasion I was in the left behind party - it wasn't about being too slow, it was about wandering off and not telling Yahwe, who got antsy when people were about a hundred yards behind him before he realised. I'm not entirely clear on what you guys were doing on the march to the flat, because we weren't exactly setting a blistering pace.

Quote:
You threatened to kill me several times.
Melodrama
Quote:
You tried pulling an irish bird.
And you weren't going for her????
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 21:08   #95
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
I'm not entirely clear on what you guys were doing on the march to the flat, because we weren't exactly setting a blistering pace.
Yeah I was wondering this myself today.

I know that at some point we were outside the club and Yahwe said we should all return to his.

Then there's a big lapse in my memory.

Then there's the memory of us fannying around at the lamp-post (as in the video).

Then there's the memory of getting arsey at Yahwe because he didn't know the name of the street we were on and I thought he was being deliberately difficult (he probably was, but still).

So who knows. I blame the Irish girls for walking slowly, although you had fatty in your team (although maybe she picked up momentum on the way and was just unstoppable) so that isn't an excuse.

Quote:
I'd like to think I'm just as cowardly in real life as I am on the internet, thankyou very much!
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 22:03   #96
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I like your stalin look better. It is also amazing to see how much bigger I am than all of you, except maybe pig and maybe silversmoke (only seen his head so far).
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 22:12   #97
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
although you had fatty in your team (although maybe she picked up momentum on the way and was just unstoppable)
HHHHUUUUUUULLLLLLLLKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 22:38   #98
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
I like your stalin look better. It is also amazing to see how much bigger I am than all of you, except maybe pig and maybe silversmoke (only seen his head so far).

I'm not tall actually. 178 cm which is about 5.11 if I'm right.
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 22:40   #99
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
It is also amazing to see how much bigger I am than all of you, except maybe pig and maybe silversmoke (only seen his head so far).
well you are american.

Wait til you see Idimmu

Unread 1 Aug 2006, 22:58   #100
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Good pics, looks like you had a fun time.
Deepflow seems to have changed a lot (in appearance, not for getting thrown out of places due to illegal substances of course).
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote