User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 7 Jun 2007, 21:20   #1
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Forum/Game still going

Colour me very suprised by this, anything interesting happened recently?
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2007, 21:40   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Forum/Game still going

I started to play Eve, and xtothez got the first goonfleet supercapital!
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2007, 21:47   #3
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

they still call it goonfleet i thought sa didn't want to be asociated with goonfleet anymore
Unread 7 Jun 2007, 21:49   #4
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Cool, I stopped playing EvE a while ago because I was not fond of the time investment / Fun ratio of it. Mothership I am guessing as I read something about GF having two.

If you want my stuff I gave it all to Dongar, which is always the procedure as it pisses people off!

RE: Goonfleet/SA: Yeah I read about that, when did Rem/Mittani/Anyone Sane let him be a leader or something?
Unread 7 Jun 2007, 22:21   #5
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yeah, it's a mothership (Nyx). Yes, it's still called Goonfleet, because it's still the goon fleet, even if it is relegated to YCS (and apparantly GBS).

Remedial stepped down as CEO, appointed the Mittani. The Mittani doesn't think as much of his speaking voice as Rem thought of his, so got Mawg Spawn to read the SotG. Mawg then thought it would be a good idea to either talk about copyright with (quite likely) or troll (less likely) the most anti-Eve mod on SA. Mittani stepped down just before that, because he was pissed off at CCP.

Sesfan's now in charge, and he's awesome. He also got arrested for carrying weapons illegally and resisting arrest (although according to him both of these are fairly trumped up charges). Some of the BoB vassells have a plan to find out where Sesfan lives in real life and harass him, this doesn't seem like the best plan.

Dungar is no longer in Goonfleet, he's in Black Omega now.

I'm currently trying to save up to afford a mothership of my own. I've made 500m isk today.

We're playing a lot of Worms on IRC.
Unread 7 Jun 2007, 22:35   #6
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

BOS Still in Curse Alliance? The whole sesfan real life thing gets a big rolleyes out of me, tell them to help find his phone. Anyway, game wise I am playing WoW still and generally playing my warrior more after the 2.1 patch which I like to call "The carrot gets removed and a stick up my ass" for my Shaman, ahh well, live and learn. Never going to seriously play a hybrid in that game/any MMO as it is annoying as hell.

Also they should have had Tolon do the SOG
Unread 7 Jun 2007, 22:52   #7
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

BOS left CA for GS a bit back, I currently don't see them in GS but they're at +10, so who knows what's happening there.

I quit playing WoW a while back, the raiding game wasn't really fulfilling, and whilst they've fixed it to some extent I really want a Nyx so I can fly around and say "Hey, look at my nyx". Plus kill faggots.
Unread 7 Jun 2007, 23:20   #8
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

I'm playing Eve, actually I'm more building up skills at the moment because there isn't much going on at the moment in goonswarm but I'm interested in your little plan jakiri. How the hell do you fly your own private Nyx, I mean these things gets build by hundreds of players forming a corporation spending weeks or even months 'jewing' (yeah it's stupid) resources. How the hell are you going to get one of your own anytime this year?

I might be a noob though, the biggest ship I can fly is a cruiser.
Unread 7 Jun 2007, 23:30   #9
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

did that bastard ever finish that nazi vs stormtrooper drawing on SA?
Unread 7 Jun 2007, 23:45   #10
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

I want to play EvE again
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2007, 23:53   #11
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Yeah, it's a mothership (Nyx).
I'm no mothership!
Unread 7 Jun 2007, 23:53   #12
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Didn't we do this thread yesterday?
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2007, 23:54   #13
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
How the hell do you fly your own private Nyx
They cost ~20bn to make, I made ~0.5bn today, which will only increase when my mining alts get out of shitty barges and into Hulks with T2 strip miners.

There's your answer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
I'm no mothership!
Your mother. Ship.

Also I'll think of you any time I fly it!

Last edited by MrL_JaKiri; 8 Jun 2007 at 00:04.
Unread 8 Jun 2007, 00:22   #14
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Also I'll think of you any time I fly it!
I pray that that isn't a euphemism.
Unread 8 Jun 2007, 05:11   #15
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
They cost ~20bn to make, I made ~0.5bn today, which will only increase when my mining alts get out of shitty barges and into Hulks with T2 strip miners.

There's your answer!

So you are playing several accounts at the same time?
Unread 8 Jun 2007, 09:04   #16
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
So you are playing several accounts at the same time?
http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/8...nitisedng5.jpg

Science!
Unread 8 Jun 2007, 09:20   #17
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

omg you are paying 5x 14,95 euro each month to play an online space themed spreadsheet with fancy graphics?
Unread 8 Jun 2007, 09:22   #18
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

7. Assuming, you know, I don't just buy timecards with isk.
Unread 8 Jun 2007, 18:25   #19
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

how much does that cost in isk out of curiosity?
Unread 8 Jun 2007, 18:29   #20
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Timecards? About 150m right now for 30 days. Scales with monetary cost to 90 days.
Unread 8 Jun 2007, 18:32   #21
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

so pocket change to you then?
Unread 8 Jun 2007, 18:34   #22
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

I only have about 1bn liquid
Unread 9 Jun 2007, 20:11   #23
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

What who where

How much are you paying in real money per month/6 months/year on it then?