User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 1 Nov 2006, 01:12   #1
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Married to a Terrorist

I just returned from a vacation to New Hampshire in New England. Flew in to and out of Manchester.

I took my wife to see the fall foliage. In California it is green the year round. It was quite pretty.

Took a boat ride on Lake Winnipesaukee (common pronunciation).

A fine time was had by all then it was time to return home.

We arrived a few hour early as we were urged to so that we would have ample time to get through the inspections necessary before being allowed into the the boarding area for the planes.

We obediently put all lotions and pastes (limited to 3 ounce or smaller containers) into a one-quart see through baggy so that they could be inspected to insure that we weren't bringing on any bomb components disguised as toothpaste.

We separated out all of our metal objects and put them into a basket so that we could get through the metal detector.

We took off our shoes so that we could be seen not to have explosives contained in our shoes.

We took off our coats so they could be cleared for weapons.

Confidently we went through the metal detector and put our shoes back on.

It was then that they pulled my wife aside and told her that her handbag had tested positive for explosives. Nitroglycerine was detected on the bag.

"Do you have medication?" "erm, no."

"Then how did the nitroglycerine get on your purse?" My wife was begining to get a bit perturbed by this point. "There isn't any nitroglycerine on or in my purse."

"Then why is it testing positive?"

"A very good question but how am I supposed to know," the wife replies.

"We are going to have to pat you down."

"Pat away!"

The screener determined that it may have been glycerine in her hand lotion which had gotten on the bag's handle and given a false positive. However, despite that, an "Incident Report" had to be filled out. My wife was informed that she would be put in a computer and should the incident be repeated that she would be investigated and potentially placed on the "No Fly" list.

My wife is a white woman of mature years (somewhere sllightly beyond middle age). Now, she may be labled as a terrorist.

I found the entire adventure rediculous and mildly amusing.

My wife was somewhat less amused.

Last edited by dda; 1 Nov 2006 at 01:17.
dda is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2006, 01:22   #2
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Married to a Terrorist

i find it amusing that they dont realise just how volatile nitroglycerine is.
a handle is the LAST place you want to put it.
only someone incompetant would believe there was really nitroglycerine on it, rather then a simple false positive
Unread 1 Nov 2006, 02:31   #3
Sardaukar100

Sardaukar100 can only hope to improve

I went through a similar inspection in the US. Those guys confiscated my $50 colone. I was pissed. Soon they will be checking up our butts to make sure nothing explosive is placed there.
Sardaukar100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2006, 02:51   #4
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

I don't care how new your England, Manchester is not in Hampshire
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2006, 04:27   #5
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sardaukar100
I went through a similar inspection in the US. Those guys confiscated my $50 colone. I was pissed. Soon they will be checking up our butts to make sure nothing explosive is placed there.
Trust me, on a bad morning after a night of beer and chicken hot wings, checking up my ass for an explosion is possibly the easiest way to get a facelift this side of Beverley Hills.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2006, 08:20   #6
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The plane checks aren't as stringent as that here (in my experiences) - they just put you through a scanner and if you don't bleep then you aren't a terrorist!

Being put on that list must be a real laugh
Unread 1 Nov 2006, 10:47   #7
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
The plane checks aren't as stringent as that here (in my experiences) - they just put you through a scanner and if you don't bleep then you aren't a terrorist!
Except when you look back over your shoulder with a grin on your face

Last edited by Alessio; 1 Nov 2006 at 10:56.
Alessio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2006, 14:46   #8
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

well i allways knew women were dangerous :-)
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2006, 14:56   #9
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

Who says white middle-aged middle-class can't be disgruntled with society and turn to terrorism for solace?
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2006, 17:24   #10
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

On the Richard and Judy show (I watched it once), apparently Judy gets picked out in all the random checks as a middle aged white well known woman. Richard never gets done.

And tbh, if there are all these checks, why aren't suicide bombers just swallowing stuff and letting it explode later? Make it out of some sort of plastic..
Unread 1 Nov 2006, 17:29   #11
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

richard should have been 'done', and sentanced after his ali-g impression
Unread 1 Nov 2006, 17:34   #12
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

richard madeley is a hero considering he has to put up with that woman.
Unread 1 Nov 2006, 19:46   #13
The General8
NOT a yuppie....yet

The General8 is infamous around these partsThe General8 is infamous around these parts

On my back from aus i had a 2.1 litre bottle of lemon squash i thought i would not be able to take it with me yet amazingly i got on both planes with it, all they asked was for me to drink some to prove it was not an explosive, i mean cmon if i was a terrorist going to blow up the plane drinking a little explosive would not really bother me tbh.

Quote:
Originally posted by an anon neg-repper

all your posts are shit. it's like a more accurate turbonegro song
i post on a internet forum!
The General8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2006, 20:28   #14
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by The General8
On my back from aus i had a 2.1 litre bottle of lemon squash i thought i would not be able to take it with me yet amazingly i got on both planes with it, all they asked was for me to drink some to prove it was not an explosive, i mean cmon if i was a terrorist going to blow up the plane drinking a little explosive would not really bother me tbh.
When I went to Munich (about a month ago) I was very annoyed that I had to pass my water over to the security guys to be thrown away.

All they said was I can buy more on the other side. But I got my 2 litres from Tesco for under a pound before I left. At duty free WH Smiths it cost me £2.50 for a litre.

Robbing bastards
Unread 1 Nov 2006, 21:06   #15
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

IT'S A CONSPIRACY

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2006, 21:44   #16
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
Who says white middle-aged middle-class can't be disgruntled with society and turn to terrorism for solace?
In my wife's case, the liklihood would be that she would blow me up.
Unread 5 Nov 2006, 07:14   #17
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

What is sad is that peanuts are one of the components of dynamite. Are they now testing for peanuts as a potential explosive element?
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2006, 11:27   #18
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

How dare they so mistreat a Lady.

Shameless dogs.