User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 18 May 2006, 18:38   #1
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Big Brother

If you don't watch Big Brother and are going to come in here telling us all how moronic it is then you can go elsewhere thanks ok great.

Starts tonight! C4 9pm!

I know I'll embrace the whole show eventually so I figured I might as well from the start (especially as I don't have much to do with my time at the moment).

14 contestants, in a smaller house, for THREE MONTHS. I'm sure that some of them will go mental (or more mental) in there from that.

Who else is going to embrace the show that makes freaks famous then? Hurrah!
Unread 18 May 2006, 18:43   #2
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Big Brother

Ill be watching it, I always say I dont trying to be all blokey and shit but I will watch it. Its always fairly interesting and good to numb your brain in the evening when you come back from work, or watch when your pissed.
Unread 18 May 2006, 18:45   #3
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

When's the first televised rape then?
Unread 18 May 2006, 18:57   #4
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Why is it starting on a Thursday, as opposed to the normal Friday?
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2006, 19:01   #5
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

The norwegian/swedish (they are combined) Big Brother is on the TV nowadays. Only watch it now and then when there's not else to do/see. Nice way of getting a few morons out of the world for a few months.
Unread 18 May 2006, 19:16   #6
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Why is it starting on a Thursday, as opposed to the normal Friday?
I don't know - I wondered that too.

There'll probably be nominations of some sort tonight, and a "surprise" (which isn't really a surprise anyway) eviction tomorrow.
Unread 18 May 2006, 19:16   #7
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
Nice way of getting a few morons out of the world for a few months.
They might be out of the world, but unfortunatley they're beamed direct into your living room rather than restricting the affected area to "near them"
Unread 18 May 2006, 19:20   #8
PSH
Registered Abuser

PSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet society

I'll be watching, I never used to but my I ended up watching the last couple because of the GF. I just hope they don't cram the place full of Marcos and Brians. I'm interested to see who the golden ticket winner turns out to be.
Unread 18 May 2006, 19:55   #9
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

apparently there arnt enough beds for everyone to sleep on, should be interesting!
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2006, 19:58   #10
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudge
apparently there arnt enough beds for everyone to sleep on, should be interesting!
Haven't we reached the point yet where there's only enough air for half of them to breathe and they have to fight it out battle royale style?
Unread 18 May 2006, 20:01   #11
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Oh god, 13 weeks of big brother news and headlines... and I'm going to be a sad **** and watch it too.
Unread 18 May 2006, 20:19   #12
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Haven't we reached the point yet where there's only enough air for half of them to breathe and they have to fight it out battle royale style?
And then the other half just get killed by the producers for kicks yes?
Unread 18 May 2006, 20:20   #13
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2
They might be out of the world, but unfortunatley they're beamed direct into your living room rather than restricting the affected area to "near them"
At least people can choose not to see them
Unread 18 May 2006, 22:32   #14
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Having watched the first episode tonight I have to say that it has potential. I'll probably give it a chance for the next couple of weeks, see how it goes.

My tip for first evictee is either Dawn or the posh bloke (Greg? Gordon? Something like that)

EDIT: His name's George!

Last edited by ChubbyChecker; 18 May 2006 at 22:49.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2006, 22:57   #15
Tomkat

Votes are who you want to get rid of horny, which is why the irritating ones usually go in the first few weeks.

I can't say I like any of them much - with the exception of Imogen and Glyn (who has the same body as me - skinny - why go topless into the house?!) maybe, they all look like they'd get on my nerves.

I don't think we can base much on the first show though horn, as a lot of them will have put on an act in front of the first cameras to get their foot in the door. Within the first week we'll probably find out they're relatively normal.

2 sloanes in the house though?! Jeez.

And I quite fancy Imogen - I don't want Sezer to shag her
Unread 18 May 2006, 22:58   #16
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

That Sezer guy is so full of shite and so up himself I'd love to crack his head with a brick, but apparently thats illegal so I'll just stick to posting nasty things about him on an internet forum.

Also, the chinese girl who is so loud I can hear her from my house even when the TV is off needs to go.

Why cant we for once have normal people on BB? 'John is a 32 year old English Teacher from London, in his spare time he enjoys golf, watching football and looking after his children'
Unread 18 May 2006, 23:07   #17
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rids
Why cant we for once have normal people on BB? 'John is a 32 year old English Teacher from London, in his spare time he enjoys golf, watching football and looking after his children'
The problem with normal people is that they tend to be very boring. Stick a bunch of wackos in there and at least we're garantueed some entertainment.
Unread 18 May 2006, 23:28   #18
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
WHERE DO I BEGIN!?

pete doesn't seem to have grasped that he's not going to be able to do a 12 week stint on cocaine without being caught on camera.
after the show ended his novelty factor was gone
i predict he will be outta there very quick

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2006, 00:25   #19
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all

The big question is of course,

who'd ya do.

So in order, after the early stages.

Imogen
Nikki (theres something about the slutty look)
Grace (Posh bird)
Bonnehhhh (at a push, if i had to.)

After that, I'm afraid i would more than likely chose the option of death by cheese grater.
Unread 19 May 2006, 01:51   #20
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Imogen
Grace
Nikki
Bonnie
lisa (for a laugh, maybe ahead of Bonnie, my god there massive)
Unread 19 May 2006, 07:49   #21
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Ignorance is Strength
Unread 19 May 2006, 09:58   #22
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

please for the love of god someone shoot that ****ing shabaz. I love the way he called himself a paki puff though he is so going to get shot when he leaves the house fo sho dawg.

In order of shagable:

Imogen
Nikki
Grace

I dont know if Lisa and Bonnie are shagable, as they would most likely be dead the next morning from me suffocating them to make them shut the **** up, because you know there gonna be an annoying shag.
Unread 19 May 2006, 10:59   #23
Tomkat

Imogen
Grace
Nikki

Nikki would piss me off before I ended up in bed with her
At least I can fake-raar it up with Grace.

From the BB site, on Sezer (my personally LEAST favourite):
"Ladies' man Sezer loves horses, money, women and house music, but hates politics and Tony Blair. He likes his luxuries, and as a former boxer is very competitive."

I'm just wondering when he managed to find the time to be a "former boxer" if he was, in his own words, "the youngest stockbroker on the floor at 18, the most qualified in his company at 19, and owning the company at 21". Unless his company was shit.
Unread 19 May 2006, 11:56   #24
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Grace's nose is to big for her face, thats what puts me off about her:<
Unread 19 May 2006, 12:03   #25
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
Grace's nose is to big for her face, thats what puts me off about her:<
I bet she's a dirty bitch in bed though.
Unread 19 May 2006, 12:04   #26
Alki
Drink is Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I bet she's a dirty bitch in bed though.
[12:01] <Alki> that nikki
[12:01] <Alki> just looks dirty
[12:02] <Alki> gag her
[12:02] <Alki> and do wonderful things
[12:02] <Alki> imo

I just said the same thing about nikki
Unread 19 May 2006, 12:08   #27
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
I just said the same thing about nikki
Well the internet has acknowledged that I said it first.

So I don't know who you're trying to impress - Nikki won't have sex with you. The internet will make sure of it!
Unread 19 May 2006, 12:11   #28
Alki
Drink is Good

Quote:
Well the internet has acknowledged that I said it first.

So I don't know who you're trying to impress - Nikki won't have sex with you. The internet will make sure of it!
I could so be a wealthy footballer if i wanted to, she'd love it up
Unread 19 May 2006, 12:12   #29
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

yeh, did anyone see the champions league final on wednesday? that was entertaining

The FA Cup final was good too.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2006, 12:14   #30
Tomkat

PB tries to take over a BB thread (good luck with that!)

Apparently they've already started to trick them with talking to them in the diary room, pretending that it's private when it's being shown to the rest on the plasma screens. Will be watching tonight
Unread 19 May 2006, 12:19   #31
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

and forest are still looking for a manager.
Who do you reckon it will be?

There's talk of Martin O'Neill, he's already turned down Derby (who in their right mind wouldn't) but forest might be too low down the leagues for him.

Roy Keane maybe,

we'll probably end up with someone shit though :crymeariver:

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 19 May 2006, 12:40   #32
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste

There's talk of Martin O'Neill, he's already turned down Derby (who in their right mind wouldn't) but forest might be too low down the leagues for him.

Roy Keane maybe,

Well, the rumour is still MON to Sunderland on a part time basis, which, if true, at least shows some ambition. The trouble at the moment is that Quinny's bid is going to take a long time to go through, and they aren't allowed to talk about it, so god knows what's going on there.

I've heard that Charlton are looking at Mick though, that should be amusing.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2006, 12:44   #33
Alki
Drink is Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste

Roy Keane maybe,

I hope venables goes to middlesbrough
Unread 19 May 2006, 12:48   #34
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Well, the rumour is still MON to Sunderland on a part time basis, which, if true, at least shows some ambition. The trouble at the moment is that Quinny's bid is going to take a long time to go through, and they aren't allowed to talk about it, so god knows what's going on there.

I've heard that Charlton are looking at Mick though, that should be amusing.
Well I thought MON said that Middlesborough was too far north to travel and so Sunderland probably would be too (although it was Stew that said that i think)

Charlton are interviewing Billy Davies (preston) today according to the bbc website.

And I've heard the Venables Borough rumour as well, would be pretty good i reckon.

Unread 19 May 2006, 12:50   #35
Tomkat

Now I rememebr why I don't go in football threads.

Because they're so incredibly dull
Unread 19 May 2006, 12:57   #36
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
And I've heard the Venables Borough rumour as well, would be pretty good i reckon.
Not for Boro, I think he would do terribly for them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
yeh, did anyone see the champions league final on wednesday? that was entertaining

The FA Cup final was good too.
Been some extremely entertaining games recently, hopefully the world cup keeps this up
Unread 19 May 2006, 12:58   #37
Alki
Drink is Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by midge5
Not for Boro, I think he would do terribly for them
he'd be awesome!
Unread 19 May 2006, 12:58   #38
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Well I thought MON said that Middlesborough was too far north to travel and so Sunderland probably would be too (although it was Stew that said that i think)
Last I heard, he had bought a house in the north east, or was looking for one anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Did you see his "impression" of Sven before the CL final? God, he needs to get punched in the face.

Also, I approve of him going to Boro, they'll crash and burn.
Unread 19 May 2006, 12:59   #39
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Now I rememebr why I don't go in football threads.

Because they're so incredibly dull
You posted a Big Brother thread, you're not allowed to have opinions.
Unread 19 May 2006, 13:09   #40
Alki
Drink is Good

I wish chris moyles and co had stayed in the house
Unread 19 May 2006, 13:21   #41
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Big Brother

Is there anywhere online where I can get a look at these wankers?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2006, 13:23   #42
Alki
Drink is Good

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/
Unread 19 May 2006, 13:25   #43
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'd like George to take me violently from behind.

That is all.
Unread 19 May 2006, 13:36   #44
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
are you serious?
**** yeah. All the other blokes are middling at best.

Hey:

Quote:
He says
My perfect day would be getting h*** while driving a fast car.
I'd be chuffing happy to oblige him.

On a more serious note, I've never really 'watched' Big Brother, but the pack of seemingly brainless, rutting, plastic wankers they've got this time is depressing, even by the standards of the show; the producers' blatant and almost singular pursuit of sexual antics at practically any cost to every other bit of the show is absolutely explicit to anyone now but the most retarded.

I honestly can't see why people still watch it.
Unread 19 May 2006, 14:35   #45
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
You posted a Big Brother thread, you're not allowed to have opinions.
There's far more intrinsic value to the human race to be gained from viewing the behaviour of people placed into a test environment than there is from a completely arbitrary "game" of kicking a ball about a field. However popular it may be.

I saw BB last night anyway, well, some of it. It looked quite interesting.

If any of you actually got one of those golden ticket things would you sell it on Ebay or would you go on the show? Personally I'm undecided on the matter, but it's interesting at least.
Unread 19 May 2006, 14:43   #46
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
There's far more intrinsic value to the human race to be gained from viewing the behaviour of people placed into a test environment than there is from a completely arbitrary "game" of kicking a ball about a field.
I'm not really sure there's any "intristic" value to anything like that at all. The subject matter is almost of secondary importance, it's the level discourse is pitched at. You'd be better off reading the Guardian's sport section than the News of the World's politics section for instance.
Quote:
If any of you actually got one of those golden ticket things would you sell it on Ebay or would you go on the show?
I think there's enough people in the world who think I'm a spastic without having to go on television to spread the message.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2006, 14:47   #47
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I'm not really sure there's any "intristic" value to anything like that at all. The subject matter is almost of secondary importance, it's the level discourse is pitched at. You'd be better off reading the Guardian's sport section than the News of the World's politics section for instance.
It's certainly interesting to me from a sociological point of view (lol). Even if it bears little or no relation to real life, viewing the way people interact with each other in exceptional circumstances can only increase my knowledge and understanding of the human race. Football is just a game, there's nothing behind it to make it worthwhile, it has no relation to anything that actually happens in society, or the universe, beyond what happens on the pitch and the offshoots of that.
Unread 19 May 2006, 14:59   #48
Ste
Bored

Quote:
viewing the way people interact with each other in exceptional circumstances can only increase my knowledge and understanding of the human race.
If you think the people on big brother are a good example of a member of the human race then I really don't want to meet anyone you consider abnormal.
I'm really not sure what you can learn from this except "lol lets laugh at the idiots"

Unread 19 May 2006, 15:10   #49
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Football is just a game
Why isn't Big Brother just a game?

I don't really see the distinction you're making. You're saying you can learn about human behaviour by watching human interaction in a very specific context. Couldn't that also be said about football, and certainly football fans?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2006, 15:47   #50
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
There's far more intrinsic value to the human race to be gained from viewing the behaviour of people placed into a test environment
Balls to you, it's not sociology. They tried to pitch it like that at the first series, and it was obviously not the case. Furthermore, the "value" of the experiment, such as it was, is completely negated by the fact that the people going in know about what to expect; it's like trying to get some kind of useful data out of putting mice into a maze where they know the maze, the traps and the rewards, and studying how they learn.

But, beyond all that, it's a group of idiots sitting around talking about idiotic things. I try to avoid that when I am socialising; why I would want to submit myself to it when I am not is a mystery.