User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 7 Apr 2006, 01:10   #1
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Ohmygodwearegoingtodie !!!!

Bird flu has reached the UK and a swan has died

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4882946.stm

I predict panic on the streets, martial law and the breakdown of civilisation as we know it.

Or maybe not.

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 01:55   #2
BlacK_Bengudo
Slap Machine

BlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura aboutBlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura aboutBlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura about
Re: Ohmygodwearegoingtodie !!!!

"But experts fear the virus could mutate to gain this ability, and in its new form trigger a flu pandemic, potentially putting millions of human lives at risk."

i think, you guys are going to be exterminate

Last edited by BlacK_Bengudo; 7 Apr 2006 at 02:01.
BlacK_Bengudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 01:57   #3
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlacK_Bengudo
"But experts fear the virus could mutate to gain this ability, and in its new form trigger a flu pandemic, potentially putting millions of human lives at risk."

i think, you guys are going to be exterminated
I hope not, I still haven't had a 3some with Kylie and Jeniffer Lopez.

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 04:33   #4
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

We're going to die?

O rly?
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 13:16   #5
Kaisto
Don't ask, I don't know

Kaisto is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
We're going to die?

Yes, and about damn time! Humanity has had it coming for ages
Kaisto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 14:28   #6
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

The thing I wonder about this, is that the Bird Flu is dangerous to humans because it infects lower down in the trachea, however that is also what makes it difficult to travel from human to human, because it cannot cause the same sorts of physiological responses. If on the other hand it did mutate and attach to proteins higher in the trachea, it would become more infectious, but lose much of its lethality. Of course there is the possibility of it having multiple surface proteins which allow it to attach to both, but that is pretty unlikely.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 14:39   #7
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Oh my, I think I've caught the bird flu..
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 15:00   #8
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Slaughter all the people within the infected area and be done with this scourge.
Cooling is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 15:03   #9
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm sure we all remember what happened in Stephen King's endless novel "The Stand".
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 15:44   #10
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I'm sure we all remember what happened in Stephen King's endless novel "The Stand".
he bought a bike but it kept falling over so he attached a stand to it?
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 15:48   #11
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
he bought a bike but it kept falling over so he attached a stand to it?
What the **** dude Stephen King had his legs broken and could barely walk never mind ride a bike, didn't you see the film Misery
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 15:50   #12
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
This is going to be the best pandemic ever!
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 17:36   #13
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
We're going to die?

O rly?
At least our cause will survive comrade!

Last edited by Cannon_Fodder; 7 Apr 2006 at 19:39.
Cannon_Fodder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 19:06   #14
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

hmph, im within 100 miles or so of it :/
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 19:55   #15
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

This could a sign of the apocalypse.

Luke 21
11 There will be great earthquakes, famines and pestilences in various places, and fearful events and great signs from heaven.

Revelation 6
7 When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, "Come!" 8 I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Now many of you think this is just a bunch of mumbo jumbo but to many of us these continued outbreaks of HIV, bird flu, and who knows what’s next could be considered signs of the end times. I pray that you get saved before that happens.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 20:02   #16
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

someone delete the god boy gimmick
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 20:06   #17
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler

Luke 21
11 There will be great earthquakes, famines and pestilences in various places, and fearful events and great signs from heaven.

Revelation 6
7 When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, "Come!" 8 I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Now many of you think this is just a bunch of mumbo jumbo but to many of us these continued outbreaks of HIV, bird flu, and who knows what’s next could be considered signs of the end times. I pray that you get saved before that happens.
You getting shot in the face might convince me. You can surprise me what with.
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 20:10   #18
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
At least our cause will survive comrade!
The policy of Russia is changeless. Its methods, its tactics, its maneuvers may change, but the polar star of its policy, world domination, is a fixed star. - Karl Marx
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 20:51   #19
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

Quote:
You getting shot in the face might convince me. You can surprise me what with.
Bless you too. Getting shot in the face would be awesome if I died and got to go to heaven. Unfortunately I cannot take my own life or I would do it myself.

Thanks and God Bless.

PS, you guys are making this too easy. The more you become outraged by a showing of faith the more I know that I am ministering to the right people. If you did not care you would not become so angry.

Unread 7 Apr 2006, 20:55   #20
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Bless you too. Getting shot in the face would be awesome if I died and got to go to heaven. Unfortunately I cannot take my own life or I would do it myself.

Thanks and God Bless.

PS, you guys are making this too easy. The more you become outraged by a showing of faith the more I know that I am ministering to the right people. If you did not care you would not become so angry.
What Would Joshua Bar-Joseph think of your supercillious attitude?

tut tut.

I'd hurt my professed worshipers if they wrote crap in my name. (fortunately all mine are dead now)
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 21:07   #21
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
What Would Joshua Bar-Joseph think of your supercillious attitude?

tut tut.

I'd hurt my professed worshipers if they wrote crap in my name. (fortunately all mine are dead now)
Hmm,

su·per·cil·i·ous ( P ) Pronunciation Key (spr-sl-s)
adj.
Feeling or showing haughty disdain. See Synonyms at proud.

Proud yes but haughty disdain no. Perhaps you mean appreciation. I truly would like to go to heaven but obviously there is work to be done here.

I get the feeling that you have never truly been loved Yahwe. Why else would you pretend to be a God and why would you continue this charade.

Your salvation is waiting for you. You do not have to be afraid anymore. God truly loves you and wants to see you home.

Exodus 23:20
20 Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared.

Unread 7 Apr 2006, 21:15   #22
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Your salvation is waiting for you. You do not have to be afraid anymore. God truly loves you and wants to see you home.
rest assured your god (and I can only assume it's Yahweh not Jehova or Joshua Bar-Joseph) certainly doesn't love me.

He's never forgiven me for crashing his party and exposing myself to his dead worshippers.

P.S. You didn't understand my post. I don't think you failed to understand what I wrote because you are religious. I think you failed to understand because you're stupid. However religious and stupid is never a good combination.
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 21:18   #23
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:

Luke 21

Revelation 6

While I respect your views and your faith I do wish you would take then and stick them up your arse. I have never met a christian that wasn't a hypocrite and unless Jesus pops up anytime soon and comes round for tea and sticky buns I doubt that will change.

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 21:55   #24
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaio
While I respect your views and your faith I do wish you would take then and stick them up your arse. I have never met a christian that wasn't a hypocrite and unless Jesus pops up anytime soon and comes round for tea and sticky buns I doubt that will change.
Unfortunately you are right. Most of the professed "Christians" are playing church. Trying to act pious and point fingers. We are all sinners and try as I might I cannot keep myself from sinning so believe me I am not about to tell anyone here they should straighten up or anything. It's a struggle but truly well worth it. God does not want a bunch of lifeless robots strictly following all his laws without any passion. God forgives, he stopped punishing when Jesus laid down his life for us.

Unread 7 Apr 2006, 21:59   #25
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Quote:
rest assured your god (and I can only assume it's Yahweh not Jehova or Joshua Bar-Joseph) certainly doesn't love me.

He's never forgiven me for crashing his party and exposing myself to his dead worshippers.

P.S. You didn't understand my post. I don't think you failed to understand what I wrote because you are religious. I think you failed to understand because you're stupid. However religious and stupid is never a good combination.
Jesus loves you so therefore the Father loves you also. Well since you think I am stupid please explain in detail what you meant in a couple of different ways so that I can fully understand the contents of your views.

Unread 7 Apr 2006, 22:00   #26
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

thank you god for sending travler to this forums.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 22:01   #27
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Jesus loves you so therefore the Father loves you also. Well since you think I am stupid please explain in detail what you meant in a couple of different ways so that I can fully understand the contents of your views.

I meant what I said:

Quote:
Is highly supercillious and even sinful.

P.S. Joshua Bar-Joseph loves anyone after a pint and a half.
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 22:13   #28
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Im waiting on the inevitable "God says Homosexuality is a Sin" debate opening up here.

Thats a can of worms thats gonna wriggle for a while,
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 22:15   #29
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Quote:
I meant what I said:

Is highly supercillious and even sinful.

P.S. Joshua Bar-Joseph loves anyone after a pint and a half.
Then please forgive me for my pride. As your humble servant I should not have shared the Joy in my heart I felt about being encouraged by your attacks. I really could not help myself but when you get the kind of response the Lord has prepared you to receive it's like the puzzle pieces finally fitting together. You just want to shout 'THANK YOU LORD FOR ALL THAT YOU HAVE GIVEN ME!"

Unread 7 Apr 2006, 22:20   #30
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Im waiting on the inevitable "God says Homosexuality is a Sin" debate opening up here.

Thats a can of worms thats gonna wriggle for a while,
Sin is sin. We all fail in that regard. I see a pretty woman and think lustfull thoughts and whats the difference to God between my sin and a homosexual getting his/her groove on? Nothing really. All can be forgiven and with God's help maybe I will leave my sinfull ways and others can leave their sinfull ways. It's really hard not to be led by your flesh. I keep praying that my spirit will be in charge.

Unread 7 Apr 2006, 22:20   #31
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Sin is sin. We all fail in that regard. I see a pretty woman and think lustfull thoughts and whats the difference to God between my sin and a homosexual getting his/her groove on? Nothing really. All can be forgiven and with God's help maybe I will leave my sinfull ways and others can leave their sinfull ways. It's really hard not to be led by your flesh. I keep praying that my spirit will be in charge.
Hail Satan!
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 22:21   #32
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Trevler, you seem to be suggesting that it's a sin to admire the fairer sex in a sexual manner.

**** I've sinned a lot today
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 22:26   #33
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Trevler, you seem to be suggesting that it's a sin to admire the fairer sex in a sexual manner.

**** I've sinned a lot today
Not my suggestion at all. I would love to be wrong about this one.

Matthew 5:28

But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

Unread 7 Apr 2006, 22:29   #34
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:

But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.
I can think of better ways of committing adultery.

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 22:30   #35
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
As your humble servant
what?

you're not one of mine.

I can apply joshua bar-joseph's words though. You proffessed to follow him. I merely corrected you.
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 22:30   #36
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:

yeah ...

but matthew was a puff
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 22:31   #37
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

There's a lot of contradictions in the Bible.

Thus:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bible
Genesis 7:2 Of every clean beast thou shalt take to thee by sevens, the male and his female: and of beasts that are not clean by two, the male and his female.

Genesis 7:8 Of clean beasts, and of beasts that are not clean, and of fowls, and of every thing that creepeth upon the earth, 7:9 There went in two and two unto Noah into the ark, the male and the female, as God had commanded Noah.
There's many many more.
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 22:36   #38
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
There's a lot of contradictions in the Bible.
those between leviticus and deuteronomy being so famous that it is simply disgraceful for any modern person to take the bible literally.

the difference between a codex and a book you see (i know no one will )
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 22:39   #39
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ive been thinking some very sinful thoughts about the girls in the office.

Its a good job I dont work in a church.
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 22:40   #40
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaio
I can think of better ways of committing adultery.
Id like their phone numbers when youre finished
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 22:42   #41
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Id like their phone numbers when youre finished
You are assuming I don't bury the bodies afterwards arn't you ?

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 22:54   #42
furball

This is how to do it properly kids

Tommy O’Connor goes to confession and says, "Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned."

"What have you done, Tommy O’Connor?"
"I had sex with a girl."
"Who was it, Tommy?"
"I cannot tell you, Father. Please forgive me for my sin."
"Was it Mary Margaret Sullivan?"
"No, Father. Please forgive me for my sin, but I really cannot tell you who it was."
"Was it Catherine Mary McKenzie?"
"No, Father. Please forgive me."
"Well, then, it has to be Sarah Martha O’Keefe."
"No, Father. Please forgive me."

A minute later, Tommy walks out to the pews, where his friend Joseph is waiting.

"What did ya get?" asks Joseph.

"Five Hail Marys, four Our Fathers, and three good leads."
Unread 10 Apr 2006, 02:27   #43
Chunderbunny

Chunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooling
Slaughter all the people within the infected area and be done with this scourge.
I was going to bad rep you for this

Then I realised it was in Fife....
Chunderbunny is offline   Reply With Quote