User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 15 May 2008, 00:57   #51
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: We shall Stoom them on the beaches

tissues anyone?
Unread 15 May 2008, 01:02   #52
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
tissues anyone?
I hear those Kleenex boxes come in value packs now. Go stack up, and get some for R27 while you're at it.
Unread 15 May 2008, 01:09   #53
D3coy

D3coy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX
I'd call 3.7mil attacker to 10.6mil defenders losses "won" if thats infact what u were trying to dispute. Reason we didnt gain was because 2 of our "worthless piece of shit" members decided to defend stoom against their own ally on said fleet catch and left before land.

For future reference to other ally HC's, don't let the likes of D3coy or Typhoon anywhere near ur ally. Nearly as big a mistake as letting Kenny have his forum account back before the round ended.

Anyway congrats Ascendancy.
The only reason you and kenny make those pathetic whine-threads is in you administration. You recruit members with the inside politics not giving a shit who they are and how they play. And after you face the consequences that you was warned before, you bark out low and post here.

Open your eyes and ears sometimes, and do conclusions before the critical moments.

funny thread btw, keep it up!

Ah, and btw, how low must you fall on this board for personal insults?

Last edited by D3coy; 15 May 2008 at 01:29.
D3coy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2008, 03:37   #54
ElAlan
Muppet

ElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Disc.
try getting Stoom to launch 1st wave on Denial planets rather than letting ND take the brunt of the early defence ships so you can have an easier time of it.
hmm.. how about i launch the ONLY wave on VenoX denial HC and roid him (with a fake btw) and also last night (and many other nights) i organise waves like on FAst_ ..denial t10 planet and roid them for free (and my sk's have a superb win record).. simply put, lies make the baby jesus cry.

Quote:
I'd call 3.7mil attacker to 10.6mil defenders losses "won" if thats infact what u were trying to dispute. Reason we didnt gain was because 2 of our "worthless piece of shit" members decided to defend stoom against their own ally on said fleet catch and left before land.

Anyway congrats Ascendancy.
Funny bit is you claiming Denial not gaining when it was in fact NoX who did the fleetcatch, so why should you have gained? perhaps your members got disillusioned by your lack of military abilities, defending us after we roided them says a lot for a loss of loyalty in your alliance..

Thanks for the last part though, even if slightly premature...

Retired.
ElAlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2008, 04:44   #55
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

They would have gained by the gap narrowing, regardless of which group of lemmings they decided to send against Ascendancy.

Tbh Denial could have chosen any one of our big planets to fleetcatch, and they ****ed it up by choosing a planet in gal with members who had told them that they were willing to put their galmates ahead of their alliance.

This was foolish. You should have known how tight 8:8 was as a galaxy and factored that in when you sent your catch. You knew your members in that gal weren't going to be happy about it, they'd told you previously.

My feeling from the last few days is that Denial have been putting up a good fight. I thought by this stage we'd be kicking the daylights out of a walking corpse. But I'll only give credit where credit is due; it's your members, and not your HC's, that are doing your alliance proud at the moment.
Unread 15 May 2008, 05:50   #56
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooling
This was foolish. You should have known how tight 8:8 was as a galaxy and factored that in when you sent your catch. You knew your members in that gal weren't going to be happy about it, they'd told you previously.
Classic example of a failing hc's attempt to pin the blame on losing on someone else. Quite amusing actually.
Unread 15 May 2008, 10:34   #57
.Disc.

.Disc. is on a distinguished road

At the end of the day, its been ND/CT/Jenova(sometimes HA too) and Asc vs NoX/Denial, thats fact, and stoom trying to tell people otherwise is just lies, and liars get found out.

As for the ship jumpers, d3coy and Typhoon, if you grow tired of alliances/hc/members, there are certain ways of going about things, like talking, taking action etc, not jumping ship, and defending against denial in the process, thats just low, i'm not gonna personally insult people, its just a game, but there were better ways of doing things.

As for everyone hating Denials "were gonna win" messages which were posted mainly by Kenny, thats fair enough, but Kenny is one person out of 75, kinda wrong to paint everyone with the same brush, because if thats the case CT are full of wankers, because Forest was there. When infact we know this not to be true, and they have some nice guys there.

p.s Thanks for the neg rep Stoom With you wanting me to "die" i'm not sure how i can carry on, kept me up all night thinking about it, neg reps make me very depressed, those very depressing little red lights
.Disc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2008, 10:47   #58
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
sometimes HA too
This, again, is just untrue. To be honest I don't even know who HCs hidden agenda, no offence intended heh, and I certainly haven't spoke to anyone involved over there this round. I presume you're not intentionally lying about this given your rather fervently expressed beliefs above but you're certainly hilariously deluded.
Unread 15 May 2008, 10:50   #59
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
At the end of the day, its been ND/CT/Jenova(sometimes HA too) and Asc vs NoX/Denial, thats fact, and stoom trying to tell people otherwise is just lies, and liars get found out.
It's not a fact as you literally have no clue, but you are right, liars do get found out...

4 nights, yes FOUR nights, Asc/ToF/CT/ND have targeted Denial and NoX together. Ask any other alliance HC and they will tell you the same. Denial and NoX actually only received 2 nights each of P targeted incoming, as we did 2 nights on Denial (to help Asc) and 2 nights on NoX (to help CT/ND and in part Asc). Hardly the Universal bashing that you seem to want to imply lost you the round.

If you want to look at reason's you lost the round, you should maybe ask NoX why they decided to hit CT/ND planets and give us the chance to target a 'joint' enemy. Or maybe you could ask the people 'organising'(and I use the term VERY loosely) your attacks, why on Earth they felt launching 100 fleets on 3 planets would ever win them the round? You lost the round because your members lost value by continually crashing. You had a 20million round lead, by just simply giving up your roids you would have still had the lead, and some pretty crappy planets to attack.

Your HC also still think in straight lines. You have branded CT/ND/Asc as allies, but I'm sure if you ask any of us we will tell you we are anything but. What we are is a group of alliances with common enemies because of yours and NoX's suicidal and damn right laughable attempt at political play. Maybe instead of attacking CT/ND you would have been better served trying to offer them something they wanted? Like first picks on high roid, high value Asc planets? Or maybe the notion that you won't attack their top planets anymore?

However when the targets picked is influenced by 2 planets need to try to win the round, you can't then moan that your alliance is in a bad political situation.

Quote:
As for the ship jumpers, d3coy and Typhoon, if you grow tired of alliances/hc/members, there are certain ways of going about things, like talking, taking action etc, not jumping ship, and defending against denial in the process, that’s just low, I’m not going to personally insult people, its just a game, but there were better ways of doing things.
Or what you could have done, was not recruited them in the first place when they clearly told you they would defend their BP. It's your HC's fault for being weak in recruitment, not d3coy's and Typhoon's fault for doing EXACTLY what they said they would on joining.
Game^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2008, 11:17   #60
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:

As for everyone hating Denials "were gonna win" messages which were posted mainly by Kenny, thats fair enough, but Kenny is one person out of 75, kinda wrong to paint everyone with the same brush, because if thats the case CT are full of wankers, because Forest was there. When infact we know this not to be true, and they have some nice guys there.
I have to disagree. CT IS full of wankers!
Unread 15 May 2008, 11:43   #61
.Disc.

The attackin 3 planets was damn right dumb i admit, nothing gained from that apart from 15 roids per player on denials side!

That was one/two nights though, and since then Denial has given as good as its got, uve gotta agree with that.

I put HA in brackets because it wasn't sustained attacking, probably just them jumping on the band waggon, knowing Denial would be squeeze and hoping for some easy roids.

Denial could have changed their destiny true, but i believe they will be better prepared for the coming rounds, if they decide to play, in dealing with these eventualities, but i think its harsh for people to flame denial members for simply doing what is told of them, you know as well as i that you do what people expect of you. not sure on the d3coy/typhoon situation, but if what you say is true, then more fool denial

I actually like debating with Game, he gives his honest opinion, doesn't flame or personally insult, and he sees both sides of the arguement, if only more people on AD were like this there might actually be some activity
Unread 15 May 2008, 13:42   #62
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light

den/nox in some capacity actually hitted me/isildur/golan 3 nights straight... All 3 of us where just splitting def amongst ourselfs 3 mornings... to cover what we can what was like 70-80% of inc's as the waves where full of holes where def could come and beat them back.

About those 2 leaving tag.... cba to comment it more than everyone though it's cool that few persons can decide how round ends when I bitched about it earlier this round how ridiculous it could be. Anyways spartan's nostalgia for 8:8, would have done the same especially for BP mates.

Anyways it's up to others now fight the rest of round... Personally keeping fleets home now and only on def purpose. Dunno anything about politics or stuff... but had fun in ascension as we roided big planets in top30 regularly.
r9.5: Top60(small playerbase=easy)
Few won R's in PIA, r26 top15 First/Last Pax round.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
10 lines max for signature I heard.. so
LordNieminen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2008, 13:54   #63
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

The attack on our three heavy planets was just silly honestly. From our perspective, we sat back and roided denial silly while you wasted fleet after fleet on our best players.

It was incredibly stupid.

As I said earlier, you have only your HC to blame.
Unread 15 May 2008, 16:54   #64
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

Quote:
As I said earlier, you have only your HC to blame.
Nothing to do with the ~20mil in unncessary fleet crashes. You are right tho. 100% HC fault for not logging into their accounts and recalling fleets AND/OR calc'ing every single attack they ever launched. I wont make the same awful mistakes next round.
Unread 15 May 2008, 16:56   #65
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Quote:
For future reference to other ally HC's, don't let the likes of D3coy or Typhoon anywhere near ur ally.
From my expierence in eXilition, both these members work pretty well with competient HCs, which you are not.
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2008, 16:58   #66
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game^
Or what you could have done, was not recruited them in the first place when they clearly told you they would defend their BP. It's your HC's fault for being weak in recruitment, not d3coy's and Typhoon's fault for doing EXACTLY what they said they would on joining.
There was never anything remotely like this said until around 100-200 ticks ago, dunno where u get ur information from. And then this was a mail to the alliance from D3coy saying he'd defend against anyone who WASNT denial (when asked to recall def against NoX). Sorry for also not being able to read peoples minds pre-round, again another NEWBY mistake im sure not to make next round.
Unread 15 May 2008, 17:12   #67
.Disc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElAlan
hmm.. how about i launch the ONLY wave on VenoX denial HC and roid him (with a fake btw) and also last night (and many other nights) i organise waves like on FAst_ ..denial t10 planet and roid them for free (and my sk's have a superb win record)....
CONGRATULATIONS Asc on recruiting ElAlan, from what he has just said, he has won you the WHOLE round! I did this, I did that, I was brainy enough to land fakes

STFU!
Unread 15 May 2008, 17:16   #68
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
STFU!
Take your own advice, newbie.
Unread 15 May 2008, 17:22   #69
.Disc.

Thanks for your input Tesla! Its welcomed

also what constitutes a nubie, i thought it was a play on the word NEWbie, if thats the case, im not new to this game!
Unread 15 May 2008, 17:32   #70
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Thanks for your input Tesla! Its welcomed

also what constitutes a nubie, i thought it was a play on the word NEWbie, if thats the case, im not new to this game!
Change ur sig then cuz it reads: "Round 1-21 = I was a Nub | Round 26 = I'm still a Nub".
Nub and newbie is the same thing last time I checked.
Unread 15 May 2008, 17:37   #71
.Disc.

Its like that because #1- i can't remember all the co-ords from those rounds, or where i finished #2- even if i did then i wouldn't waste my time writing them out
Unread 15 May 2008, 17:42   #72
Tesla
Custom User Title

Quote:
Its like that because #1- i can't remember all the co-ords from those rounds, or where i finished #2- even if i did then i wouldn't waste my time writing them out
Dont argue with me for "reading the label" then. If the label spells out "milk" for me, im bound to call it just that.

PS. You know, you dont have to have a sig. If you don't remember your coords, and you dont want to waste ur time writing then why do you write anything at all? :|

Last edited by Tesla; 15 May 2008 at 17:48.
Tesla is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2008, 18:34   #73
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: We shall Stoom them on the beaches

Quote:
From our perspective, we sat back and roided denial silly while you wasted fleet after fleet on our best players.
QFT :d
Unread 15 May 2008, 18:39   #74
exblade
that one dude

exblade has a spectacular aura aboutexblade has a spectacular aura aboutexblade has a spectacular aura about

you know what? this is my first time back since r19 and i was expecting it to be awesome like the old rounds were. but it wasnt.
not gonna lie - denial sitting on top whole round made it quite boring im glad they wont win because they dont deserve it imho. this was a very boring round just sitting back and watching denial/nox and everyone else wave their wangs in each others faces trying to see whos is bigger. and what a surprise to see that its asc who brought them down (insert sarcasm here).
im so not excited for r27
ROCK - DC [ROCK]
The Galactic Vikings - DC [TGV]
Vengeance - DC [VGN]
CareBears - DC [CB]

Rounds 9.5,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,19,26,27,28,38
exblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2008, 19:02   #75
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

wow disc and tesla are bringing up the standard of debating worldwide
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2008, 19:08   #76
ElAlan
Muppet

ElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
CONGRATULATIONS Asc on recruiting ElAlan, from what he has just said, he has won you the WHOLE round! I did this, I did that, I was brainy enough to land fakes

STFU!
Well i dont like to gloat ya know, but thanks your ever so kind!

Retired.
ElAlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2008, 19:09   #77
stay_posi
optimist

stay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
At the end of the day, its been ND/CT/Jenova(sometimes HA too) and Asc vs NoX/Denial, thats fact

let me guess, HA failed a cov op on some Denial / Nox planet so you naturally assumed they are just out to get denial 1st priority

yeah i'd say thats a solid assumption on your part. way to go m8y

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
Your attempts to be e-cool have been noted and laughed off as terrible.
stay_posi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2008, 19:40   #78
Tesla
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
wow disc and tesla are bringing up the standard of debating worldwide
Tesla AND disc eh...a mean comparison if I ever saw one :crymeariver:
Unread 15 May 2008, 19:51   #79
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

someone put a leash on tesla
Unread 15 May 2008, 20:17   #80
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Classic example of a failing hc's attempt to pin the blame on losing on someone else. Quite amusing actually.
Ladies and gentlemen, Kargool, TGV HC.
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2008, 20:26   #81
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Kargool is Ascendancy HC now muffinbrain. Get with the program and stop living in R25 dude.*

*That said it has been reported on the internet that Junglemuff lost his virginity in said round so I suppose some nostalgia is to be expected.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2008, 20:41   #82
[JungleMuffin]

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
Kargool is Ascendancy HC now muffinbrain. Get with the program and stop living in R25 dude.*

*That said it has been reported on the internet that Junglemuff lost his virginity in said round so I suppose some nostalgia is to be expected.
No, rd 25 was the round i first shagged Golans ex missus D:
Unread 15 May 2008, 21:14   #83
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

You will note that your reply does not in any way counter my statement. I gladly accept this as confirmation, thank you.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2008, 21:25   #84
[JungleMuffin]

I wish i could counter said statement, unfortunately, i cant :/
Unread 15 May 2008, 21:28   #85
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

STFU!
Well arguably i've won Ascendancy the round but okay ElAlan can take the glory because I think he's pretty ****ing great and if it annoys everyone else i'm all for that sort of thing.
Unread 15 May 2008, 22:21   #86
.Disc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stay_posi
let me guess, HA failed a cov op on some Denial / Nox planet so you naturally assumed they are just out to get denial 1st priority

yeah i'd say thats a solid assumption on your part. way to go m8y

Its u thats made the assumption m8ty I've got the incs reported
Unread 15 May 2008, 23:10   #87
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

Quote:
Loving how Stoom is so diplomatic

As for the FC, just a "well done, you knocked our #1 player out of top 10" would of sufficed.
I'm apparently still top10, so the whole fc must have been a big fail..

Denial could have won this, but instead they were playing to nox's agenda, pranks. (3 nights in a row targeting 3 planets wtf), the denial flak waves were usually 3 times smaller than the main nox wave, so at my planet at least no-one from denial gained score, just the massive 20fleet nox waves. But hey, at least ronin had the guts to attack someone in top10. I doubt there's a denial/nox planet in the top25 I haven't roided or launched an attack at, we had a very fun, high profile round with that and I'm sure I've been the planet scanned most often for a fc oppertunity. Heck, I think I've landed once in 10 days.. sick and tired of this round and how selfish people can get 2 whole alliances behind them for boosting their planets only.
You should have kicked both of them when you felt like it rul3r

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2008, 23:34   #88
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Agreed.

Denials tactics the last two weeks of this round are arguably the most shit in pa for a while.
Unread 16 May 2008, 00:58   #89
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Quote:
Nothing to do with the ~20mil in unncessary fleet crashes. You are right tho. 100% HC fault for not logging into their accounts and recalling fleets AND/OR calc'ing every single attack they ever launched. I wont make the same awful mistakes next round.
Well if you want to blame your members for the loss, I'm happy to let you...
Unread 16 May 2008, 01:04   #90
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles

I dont know if I could ever be Ascendancy HC. The amount of alcohol required to fully function as an Ascendancy HC is just way to much for my poor liver
Unread 16 May 2008, 01:06   #91
VenoX

Quote:
Well if you want to blame your members for the loss, I'm happy to let you...
Didn't say that, i was pointing out ur idiocy in claiming it was solely the HC's responsibility. But apparantly idiots prosper on this forum, so feel free to continue and u'll probably even make friends.
Unread 16 May 2008, 01:53   #92
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

We've had the same mistakes venox. To be honest I've been staggered by the number of them. I would like to know who decided to land that fi/co wave on hude on the first night though. If anything really made us believe we could win it was that.
Unread 16 May 2008, 02:08   #93
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Quote:
Didn't say that, i was pointing out ur idiocy in claiming it was solely the HC's responsibility. But apparantly idiots prosper on this forum, so feel free to continue and u'll probably even make friends.
Ascendancy had its fair share of retarded crashes. We even made a list, but gave up keeping track when it went past ten.

All other things being equal, I think I am still correct in my assessment.
Unread 16 May 2008, 05:29   #94
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
We've had the same mistakes venox. To be honest I've been staggered by the number of them. I would like to know who decided to land that fi/co wave on hude on the first night though. If anything really made us believe we could win it was that.
I'm gonna take full credit if Ascendancy wins as it was all initiated by my ~1.2M crash on Xzar when I got stuck at work and couldn't recall, and then releasing my ~1.9M hidden prod which suddenly made me the best target in the universe! Superb strategy?
Hude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2008, 17:08   #95
DunkelGraf
Drunken Boozer

DunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to behold

Great move Hude!!!

! [ToT]-KC !

Äscendäncy, we got Penis inside!
DunkelGraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2008, 19:16   #96
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
Ascendancy had its fair share of retarded crashes. We even made a list, but gave up keeping track when it went past ten.

All other things being equal, I think I am still correct in my assessment.
I made the stupid crash list twice! Do I get a cookie?
Unread 16 May 2008, 20:13   #97
tobbe

tobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to behold

/me gives kargool a cookie

VisioN Forever!
tobbe is offline   Reply With Quote