User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 13 Apr 2008, 19:18   #1
EragonShadeslyr

EragonShadeslyr is an unknown quantity at this point
Britain's Got Talent

I don't normally watch such things and I have no idea who else might.

But I have a friend, one of the kids I sing with has got through to the TV semi finals and I would love it if people would vote for him !

If Anyone is on facebook please join my group

"Andrew Johnson to win Britain's Got Talent!!!"

Andrew Johnson to win !
EragonShadeslyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2008, 19:23   #2
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Britain's Got Talent

How about.. no?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2008, 19:24   #3
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Are there actually people who care so much about status that they'd join the facebook club of someone they don't actually know, just so they can brag about sharing it with someone who knows someone who has been on TV for 15 minutes?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 13 Apr 2008, 19:28   #4
Kenny

I'll join!!
Unread 13 Apr 2008, 19:43   #5
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk
Are there actually people who care so much about status that they'd join the facebook club of someone they don't actually know, just so they can brag about sharing it with someone who knows someone who has been on TV for 15 minutes?
Yes there are.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2008, 23:14   #6
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

I don't watch this kind of tv, it disgusts me. However, the way you presented your post in order to support your friend and encourage others to do the same has successfully persuaded me to make the effort to watch the semi-finals. So i make you this promise; i will watch the semi-finals, and i will vote for whoever is not Andrew Johnson.

Had you not posted this thread he would be 1 vote richer, or rather his competitors would be one vote poorer.
Unread 14 Apr 2008, 15:30   #7
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough

Girls with mouse ear vaginas are better than girls with coffee cup vaginas.
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2008, 19:42   #8
EragonShadeslyr

EragonShadeslyr is an unknown quantity at this point

If you feel that it will make you happy to vote for a dancing dog feel free...

I normally don't watch these shows as I dislike them and they put my teeth on edge, however as I sing with kid on a near daily basis I would like to see him win as he deserves a break and is very talented.

If you are retarded enough to want to reply negatively to something that is simply set up to help someone I am friends with then I pity your sad life...

Hope it improves...
EragonShadeslyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2008, 20:32   #9
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Look, if it's a saturday night variety show and it isn't morecambe and wise, it's just not worth it.
Unread 14 Apr 2008, 20:36   #10
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EragonShadeslyr
I normally don't watch these shows as I dislike them and they put my teeth on edge, however as I sing with kid on a near daily basis I would like to see him win as he deserves a break and is very talented.
If he's very talented, the last thing he should've done was sign up to this monkey contest. If you'd have told your friend that, you'd have done him a much bigger favour than you did by coming on here.

P.S. I have to admit I wasn't sure if you were a spambot, thanks for clearing that up.

P.P.S. Welcome to GD, have a pleasant stay.
Unread 14 Apr 2008, 23:57   #11
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Whoever pos repped this person should be banned.
Unread 15 Apr 2008, 12:46   #12
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My opinion on the matter is nicely summed up here.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2008, 12:50   #13
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EragonShadeslyr
If you feel that it will make you happy to vote for a dancing dog feel free...
You make it sound like it's a bad thing?

Quote:
Good for you. Nice to see you are making a sacrifice.

Why does this kid deserve a break more than the person with a dancing dog? I'd imagine that the owner has spent years making that dog dance. It certainly seems more impressive than a child who can sing.

Quote:
If you are retarded enough to want to reply negatively to something that is simply set up to help someone I am friends with then I pity your sad life...

Hope it improves...
So if you were friends with Mugabe then it would be retarded to reply in a negative fashion to vote rigging in Zimbabwe? Interesting...

P.S. Welcome to GD.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
Unread 15 Apr 2008, 20:29   #14
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

How is this guy so bad at English when he's from England?

(it might be Wales that would explain it)
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2008, 20:44   #15
Mzyxptlk
mz.

You'd be surprised at the number of Brits and Americans who are terrible at their own language.
Unread 15 Apr 2008, 20:53   #16
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

Yor wors
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2008, 09:30   #17
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk
You'd be surprised at the number of Brits and Americans who are terrible at their own language.
Well maybe if you Johnnny Foreigners didn't steal our language then there'd be more of it to go around for our poor uneducated Joe Bloggses...
Unread 16 Apr 2008, 10:01   #18
Mzyxptlk
mz.

You could always take revenge by learning to speak Dutch.
Unread 16 Apr 2008, 12:35   #19
All Systems Go

Isn't it weird that they made a show called 'Britain's got Talent' which includes no people with any sort of talent?

Is it meant to be ironic?
Unread 16 Apr 2008, 12:36   #20
All Systems Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
How is this guy so bad at English when he's from England?

(it might be Wales that would explain it)
He seems fine except that he seems to be typing angry.

I think thae bad man has gone now so it doesn't matter.
Unread 16 Apr 2008, 13:03   #21
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I will personally see that his hopes and dreams are dashed and that he realises the futility of popularity contests (because he'll never win one), and once he's an emotional wreck plagued by thoughts about his worth relative to all those other contestants who are mocked by uppity shits like me I will introduce him to the human condition of futility and oscillations of apathy and despair, and then we'll discuss subjects that I deem worthwhile like real men, in the loving womb of hatred and panic. I take it he's got a forum account.
Unread 16 Apr 2008, 13:13   #22
All Systems Go

Hey, whatever floats your boat.
Unread 16 Apr 2008, 14:19   #23
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
Hey, whatever floats your boat.
I want to reply to your post in the form of song, but I can't think of what song I'd like. I thought about In Limbo by Radiohead because of the sea reference, but it's basically an instrumental because of its somewhat plaintive lyrics, in the sense that I don't acknowledge lyrics I dislike.
Unread 17 Apr 2008, 01:59   #24
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebdomad
I want to reply to your post in the form of song, but I can't think of what song I'd like. I thought about In Limbo by Radiohead because of the sea reference, but it's basically an instrumental because of its somewhat plaintive lyrics, in the sense that I don't acknowledge lyrics I dislike.
Seemann: Rammstein?
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2008, 13:10   #25
Sharur
..yet opinionated

Sharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant future

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=zqe3A-...eature=related

First he got bullied in school and now he gets bullied on the internet by you people.

He does kinda seem like a tubby.
Sharur is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2008, 14:04   #26
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

****ers.
Unread 17 Apr 2008, 14:14   #27
Mzyxptlk
mz.

lol he sounds like a girl
Unread 17 Apr 2008, 16:54   #28
All Systems Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharur
http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=zqe3A-...eature=related

First he got bullied in school and now he gets bullied on the internet by you people.

He does kinda seem like a tubby.
Hmm, you forgot the part where his parents sent him on TV to be publically ridiculed by a ****, a prick and Pierce Morgan.
Unread 18 Apr 2008, 04:42   #29
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
Piers Morgan.
mind your language.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote