User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 18 Feb 2008, 14:01   #51
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Television!

I'm thinking of joining another alliance so I can sabotage Heartless, although to be fair I can probably do that with Asc's help, such is the friendly, supportive nature of Ascendancy
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2008, 14:29   #52
Duo

Duo has a spectacular aura aboutDuo has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
Sure. But you have stupid draconian structures in place. How many of your members have full intel access? How many can DC? How many do you allow to play the game to the full extent?

Ascendancy is different* because it seeks to break down this structure. We don't have special people who decide who gets to be a member or not. We don't have special people who decide who has to send defense where. We don't pile responsibility on any one person. We don't have any Gates to burn out.

Sticking to the general AD trend of taking 1 part out of someones post and going on about it.

Tbh its decided on how many WANT to play what part of the game. If you want to DC, you can, if you want to BC, you can. No you prolly wont be allowed to HC, unless you prove yourself capable first. And lets not overestimate the skills needed for DC'ing and BC'ing. I am satisfied with my BP of good friends, alliance with mates, and nice teamups on good targets for example.

That alot of people in Asc care enough to want to know and do or share everything, fine. I suppose that would require a different structure. Just about as different as an orgy compared to a pyramid. Care being the main factor here.
Unread 18 Feb 2008, 14:59   #53
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo
Actually I told them last round it was PDTemplar. But CT HC decided to give PD a chance. In all honesty, its not their fault Ministry abuses trust. Altho perhaps stupid to think you guys can change.
That's really surprising, considering PD_Templar hardly idles and the tv was up 24/7.. It might have been someone else..

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2008, 15:14   #54
Duo

Np Golan, I understand why you would post this. More then 1 is always possible, regardless PDT was one (of them).
Unread 18 Feb 2008, 15:21   #55
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little
Post Re: Television!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo
Sticking to the general AD trend of taking 1 part out of someones post and going on about it.

Tbh its decided on how many WANT to play what part of the game. If you want to DC, you can, if you want to BC, you can. No you prolly wont be allowed to HC, unless you prove yourself capable first. And lets not overestimate the skills needed for DC'ing and BC'ing. I am satisfied with my BP of good friends, alliance with mates, and nice teamups on good targets for example.

That alot of people in Asc care enough to want to know and do or share everything, fine. I suppose that would require a different structure. Just about as different as an orgy compared to a pyramid. Care being the main factor here.
Wow. That was a really longwinded way of saying nothing at all.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2008, 15:30   #56
Turtle

Turtle has a spectacular aura aboutTurtle has a spectacular aura aboutTurtle has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
I'm not sure if alliance HC realize this, because they get to play every part of the game, including the larger metagame, which is a lot of fun, but the normal alliance structure seggregates members from which parts of the game they're allowed to play. That sucks. That is like an unpaid job.
Being a HC is not fun

BTW - Ronin and others in 7:2 have been reopened.
Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2008, 15:34   #57
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle
BTW - Ronin and others in 7:2 have been reopened.
No, just Ronin.
Unread 18 Feb 2008, 15:39   #58
Duo

Quote:
Wow. That was a really longwinded way of saying nothing at all.
I'll just stick to my alliance with Draconian Structures and Corset like Paradigms tyvm. Perhaps instead of trying to sound intelligent, just make an effort mmk?
Unread 18 Feb 2008, 15:45   #59
Banned
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo
I'll just stick to my alliance with Draconian Structures and Corset like Paradigms tyvm. Perhaps instead of trying to sound intelligent, just make an effort mmk?
It's ok, I never said you had to be different, just me! And I'm not saying it's objectively better or anything, just that I like it better and that I think many people don't realize they could be playing this way without losing anything they currently value.
Unread 18 Feb 2008, 15:49   #60
Duo

Then maybe next time you decide to troll, or attempt a not-so-funny. Just post something like the above so people can take you serious.

Having said that, lets leave it at a difference of opinion.
Unread 18 Feb 2008, 16:21   #61
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
No, just Ronin.
I completely fail to understand how several planets can be closed for the exact same offence but only certain ones get re-opened. It just doesn't make sense.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2008, 17:10   #62
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Just as a reminder there is no discussion of any supposed cheating on AD. If you have relevant information please pass it on to the multihunters.

PS On an entirely different note I really don't think someone who uses words with more than one syllable is merely 'trying to sound intelligent'. Maybe the word in question is, well, apt?

Further more can we avoid this recent tendency of negative reinforcement we've all taken up. 'Blah blah I'm going to post in this unconstructive fashion because that's what people on AD do' is just irritating. If you want to post in a certain way don't just claim you're doing it because everyone else does. You look like either a rather self-aware sheep or a complete troll.
Unread 18 Feb 2008, 18:25   #63
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo
Np Golan, I understand why you would post this. More then 1 is always possible, regardless PDT was one (of them).
We were all relaying everything except Ascendancy and uhh..excessum (cuz most of our fags actually like em..).. Not even sure if PDT was one of the ppl that was relaying anymore, but I do know that we made sure we had 24/7 coverage.. So if one got kicked another one picked up where he left..
And we didnt do it cuz it was a challenge, and not to have something to brag about, and sure as hell not cuz its "so cool". Id say twas rather to kill some time. Have to admit it didnt really kill that much time, and it wasnt that worthwhile but it had its moments.
Unread 18 Feb 2008, 18:32   #64
Duo

ye i was referring to the last part of last rnd and current round.
Unread 18 Feb 2008, 19:21   #65
theking

theking has a spectacular aura abouttheking has a spectacular aura about

gd said agravaine nobo, we can handle those nobo's
theking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2008, 07:41   #66
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

Ronin cheating noob o/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2008, 12:07   #67
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

im honestly making at least 6 planets next round, who wants to acc share with me, you caN HAVE THE 2ND BEST ACCOUNT OF THE 6, THATS ALL I CAN OFFER
Unread 22 Feb 2008, 13:08   #68
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo
Actually I told them last round it was PDTemplar. But CT HC decided to give PD a chance. In all honesty, its not their fault Ministry abuses trust. Altho perhaps stupid to think you guys can change.
So P_D_Templar relayed last and this round? Hmm, why havent i been invited to a ct.tv this round? Afaik pdt didnt relay last or this round.. but thats only cause i couldnt care less about ct this round
last round there was enough of people willing to relay (and it wasnt really ministry till we decide to split out, i had left tag and said goodbye before i started relay but no one kicked me from chan for over a day).. Your hatred against a group of players is so 1999...

Ministry for life.
BlueArmy is offline   Reply With Quote