User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 1 Jun 2006, 12:43   #1
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
All these fun Planetarion Spam E-mails

Gotta love these spam e-mails. This one actually got a response though.

Original e-mail (got it saturday/sunday:

Dear Friend,
I am Larisa Sosnitskaya and I represent Mr. Mikhail Khordokovsky the former C.E.O of Yukos Oil Company in Russia. I have a very sensitive and confidential brief from this top (oligarch) to ask for your partnership in re-profiling funds US$46 Million. I will give the details, but in summary, the funds are coming via Bank Menatep. This is a legitimate transaction. You will be paid 20% as your commison/compensation for your active efforts and contribution to the success of this transaction.
You can catch more of the story on This website below or you can watch more of CNN or BBC to get more news about my boss. http://www.mosnews.com/mn-files/khodorkovsky.shtml
http://www.mbktrial.com/http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/3213505.stm
http://www.themoscowtimes.com/stories/2005/04/11/041.html
http://www.nndb.com/people/633/000025558/
If you are interested, please do indicate by providing me with your
confidential telephone number,fax number and email address and I will
provide further details and instructions. Please keep this confidential as we cannot afford more political problems. Please do send me your response as soon as possible via my either of my personal email: [email protected]
look forward to it.
Regards,
Larisa Sosnitskaya

My reply:
"So why do you want my personal information?"
His reply:
"Dear Richard Martin,
I read your email and I understand your point. I will not struggle to
persuade you. I will only provide you with the real picture of the whole
situation and I hope you will understand.
Firstly, I will want to know your occupation and your age. You should note
that this project is highly capital intensive. This is why I have to be very
careful.
Secondly, Secondly, I will like to bring your notice the present situation
of things with me here in Russia. As you know already, my boss is presently
in detention for tax related offences which we all know is a political
strategy aimed at frustrating him. My Boss got arrested for his involvement
in politics by financing the leading and opposing political parties (the
Union of Right Forces, Led by Boris Nemtsov, and Yabloko, a liberal/social
democratic party Led by Gregor Yavlinsky) which poses treat to President
Vladimir Putin Second Tenure as Russian president. Due to this, all close
associates of my boss (including me) were placed in a black book and an
investigation on our personal/financial activities was commenced. Even right
now, the investigation is still very much on. When we (My boss and I) first
concluded our discussion on this project, I contacted two Russians on two
occasions (the first in UK and the other in Slovenia) for a hand of
partnership in this transaction. The first one withdrew suddenly after we
had progressed reasonably for reasons i do not know (he chose not to say a
word about it) and with the second one I progressed to almost the concluding
point when suddenly, one evening I got a brief telephone call from him
telling me that all my activities are being monitored and the secret service
had contacted him and they want him to work with them by providing relevant
documents and information about our transaction to be used as evidence
against My boss in court. I will not give more details on that for now but
this is actually one reason why I decided not to deal with a Russian on this
issue.
I need your total devotion and trust to see this through. I know we have not
met before, but I am very confident that we would be able to establish the
necessary trust that we need to execute this project.
Before I commence, I will need you to send me any valid copy of your
identification document (Driver's license or International passport) . I
really want to ensure that we authenticate our identity and affirm our
business relationship. As soon as I get these from you, I will commence the
paper work.
Please reconfirm details below:
i) Your full names
(ii) Your full address.
(iii) Contact Telephone and Fax numbers
(iv) Your occupation, official position and experience in your field.
I hope you will understand why I need all these. The money in question is
big and I want to ensure that I know you well before I proceed to give you
all the other details to commence the project.I will send the name and
contact details of the bank to you so that you can establish a
correspondence with them.
As soon as I get the required details from you as listed above, i am going
to ask my attorney to draft an agreement letter which i will send to you to
sign. Since you will stand as a contractor with Yukos Oil, I will also send
to you a document that will put you in place as a contractor with Yukos Oil.
It is this document that will serve as a cover for the funds in case at any
point the authority wishes to know the origin of the source of the funds .
As soon as i am through with the document, I will send them to you.
I want you to see yourself as partner in this transaction, as i have
perfected all modalities to actualize this transaction.
I await your email.
Regards,
Larisa.

That was Sunday. I haven't responded since.

I just got a new one:
"Dear Richard Martin,
I sent you an email as regards my propsal to you and till now i have heard
nothing from you. Please let me know if you are interested in this or not.
Have a nice day and regards to you and your family.
Regards,
Larisa Sosnitskaya"

Now, what do I do? Anyone got fake ID that they can use to send to him? Or shall I go with the "sorry I didn't reply, I have exams and mom doesn't allow me on the PC?" (It's the fault of whoever posted that laptop thread, and made me re-read the P-P-P-P-Powerbook saga.)

I doubt it's real - I can't see why I'd be chosen ....
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 12:48   #2
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: All these fun Planetarion Spam E-mails

I know of someone who has fake IDs but he doesn't use them at all...

But that's a neat email.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 12:52   #3
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
Please reconfirm details below:
i) Your full names
(ii) Your full address.
(iii) Contact Telephone and Fax numbers
(iv) Your occupation, official position and experience in your field.
Vladimir Putin
Outside your house
Don't call me, I'll call you
You're on a need to know basis and you don't need to know
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 12:52   #4
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I doubt it's real - I can't see why I'd be chosen ....
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 12:53   #5
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

oh wow that sounds like an ace deal send him my email address i'll go with it!
my bank account is 11-22-44 4445214

send me the money now oh wow my life is gonna improve so much

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 13:00   #6
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Wow this 419 scam email sounds even more really real than all the other 419 scam emails that fill up my spam inbox.

They could be sent from the Leader of the Klingon Empire for all I care. I won't be responding.
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 13:02   #7
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooling
Wow this 419 scam email sounds even more really real than all the other 419 scam emails that fill up my spam inbox.

They could be sent from the Leader of the Klingon Empire for all I care. I won't be responding.
That's because trekkies suck.
There's numbers for the different type of scam e-mails?

I was just shocked I got a proper response.
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 13:05   #8
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

I think I'm in trouble

Quote:
Myles Kerrigan ([email protected])
To: [email protected] (NOTE: This isn't actually my email address )
Subject: You IP and Email address!.. (Police)
Attachments: Notification.doc.zip (1.5 KB)

To Whom It May Concern:

You have been sent this email notification from the Department of Intellectual Property and Informational Technologies.

You IP and Email address are currently under suspicion of false financial activities.

We earnestly ask you to complete all the fields in the attacheddocument and send it by fax (5156224) or by e-mail [email protected] so that we may eliminate you from our investigation.

Yours faithfully, Gareth James Bell
Department of Intellectual Property and Informational Technologies
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 13:07   #9
Appocomaster
PA Team

wow that's a new one, i haven't seen that before.

Actually, I was tempted to reply to my e-mail.

"I'd be happy to help - I work on behalf of a poor starving child in africa, who I donate all my money too. If you just put this money in my paypal account..."
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 13:09   #10
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
There's numbers for the different type of scam e-mails?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/419_scam
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 13:23   #11
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

here are some ideas for you:

http://419eater.com/html/letters.htm

quite amusing some of them.

EDIT I just read one and feel really sorry for the scammer being counter scammed

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!

Last edited by Ste; 1 Jun 2006 at 13:46.
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 13:58   #12
Appocomaster
PA Team

That's the point, surely? That art thing is the way to go for getting them to send stuff
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 14:13   #13
Ste
Bored

heh - this one is funny: http://419eater.com/html/cyril_ifey.htm

Unread 1 Jun 2006, 16:12   #14
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

I can't believe they are smart enough to pull this off and then stupid enough to, for example, copy an entire harry potter book by hand .
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 16:19   #15
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

lol guys check out this awesome email I got today!

Quote:
From: "Hugh Foote" <[email protected]> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Subject: We bring Vegas to you!
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 00:48:16 -0800

You've been selected to play at the.. HI-ROLLER CASIN0!
Your promotional ID is IIFR0543434

http://www.CaasinoClean.com/?bonus07

Benefits include:
* Up to $888 real money to gamble with
* Fastest growing/most trusted online company
* Play all your favorite games: Poker, Hold'em, Black Jack, Slots, etc.
* Play at no-cost to see how exciting and easy it is
* Rapid payouts to all clientele & 24/7 support
* Great games, Big Winnings, & thousands of players

To remove from our lists:

http://CaasinoClean/close.htm
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 16:22   #16
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Make up some russian name and that you work for the FSB.
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 16:23   #17
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

How much do you think that dude must have paid for tylnykcyflcfdyc.com?!
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 17:13   #18
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Use:

Mr R Abramovich
Fulham Road
London
SW6 1HS
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 17:50   #19
Appocomaster
PA Team

hahahah.
he won't accept it, he knows my surname...
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 17:51   #20
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
lol guys check out this awesome email I got today!
all pa addresses have had that like, 3 times.
we so own on the spam mail front