User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 7 May 2006, 07:49   #1
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Put yourself in my position

Well, I woke up todat and found out tha t my friend actualy isn't ;iving with me next year. He has just got a job in Turkey, he will be working there for tthe forseeable future. I went round his house to discuss things, I drank a few cans of beer whilst I was doing the discussing. About four.

I stayed at his house for some hours, til about eleven p,m at least. In that time I drank four cans of carling and a 3 litre bottle of cider. Lovely. I then went to a party, I had a seventy cl bottle of vodka. Im virtualy certain that I almost finished it i. The last thing I can remember was drinking it and speaking to a girl from Gibraltar.

Anyway, skip ahead, and I woke up at 7am ata hospital in central manchester. 's This was about seven am and I hae no idea how I actually got there. I just woke up in the hospital. Most odd.. I did manage to make my way back home from there due to the three pounds in my pocket. However, I have lost my wallet and my phone and there stilll remains the mystery of how I got there in the first place.

It's all most odd and I'm very cnfused. All I know is that I woke up in a hospital wihtout many essential items.

The moral of the story is, don't drink too much alcohol. It's a dangerous stupid stupid drug and gets you nowhere, This thread is a warning to other people, I've vdone alll manner of substances and got no memory blanks. But I have no idea howI went from party to hospital and I think that the fact that I did should be effort to poibrought to the attention of my fellow drinkers in an effort to point out the dangers of that stupid stupid stupid drug.

To summarise, I have memory blanks lasting about six hours due to alcohol. My advice is to steer clear and just smoke weed etc. The main issue of this thread is waking up in the hospital and having no idea why I am there, it was odd, I can tell you that.

Oh, and I have lost my wallet and my phone
Unread 7 May 2006, 08:38   #2
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Put yourself in my position

You woke up at 7am in hospital, posted this on the internet at 7:49 am, bless you deepflow you are really commited to GD by providing us comedy. On a serious note though I hope you are ok, sucks losing phone etc.

I dont think alcohol is the problem though, I would presume it is the amount you consumed or someone gave you rohypnol and raped you. Does your bum hurt?
Unread 7 May 2006, 08:52   #3
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Ever the logical thinker pig.
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2006, 09:05   #4
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

In my experience the blanks typically occur after 'passing the **** out'.

This is usually a direct response of me having a night on the Absynthe.

Evil drink, steer clear.

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2006, 09:53   #5
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

I lost my phone on a ride at my ball last night and it put me in a terrible mood.

I didn't realise until the ride after, so I made them hold up the next go on the ride so I could look after phone bu it wasn't there. It was one of those ones where you stand on the edge of a circle and it spins and you get stuck to the sides so I figured if it had bene lost there it'd be in the vicinity and not gone flying off.

I then went back to the last ride I went on which was one of those ones that is a straight line of seats that spins around. I went ot the bouncer guy and said have you had any hpones handed in, and lo it was there.

I was very lucky to get it back, I was worried someone would have pikied it and I'd have a load of bother to deal with.

Anywya sorry about your phone dude
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2006, 10:13   #6
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

you actually went on that KaneED? I was there for the dodgems and thats about it!
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2006, 10:32   #7
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You sent me a text saying "I am pissed!!!." at 2am this morning, if it helps you get your memory back!
Unread 7 May 2006, 10:33   #8
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, but I was shitting myself tbh because its all owned by gypsies

I rocked at dodge ems, dodged everything!
Unread 7 May 2006, 10:41   #9
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

Surely the point is to hit people? The cheeseburgers there were the best I've ever tasted at a fair ground place thou
Unread 7 May 2006, 11:41   #10
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

alcohol has NEVER made me forget anything

i think you suck (
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 7 May 2006, 11:41   #11
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

You talked to a girl, you passed out

Mystery solved
Unread 7 May 2006, 11:46   #12
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Worst that hapened to me lately was just before easter, last thing I remember was around 22:30-23:00, and then I woke up in my own bed with a huge hangover and my clothes spread in a line from my door to my bed.

No idea how i got home or anything
although my white shirt had a big black stain on the back so I assume I must have fallen over, and my knuckles were grazed

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2006, 11:55   #13
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

I once got pickpocketed while fingering a girl
I still don't know if she was the one who did it or not..
since it was in a club and I was totally drunk..
I did feel it happen but I didn't realise it until the next day

she just stole like 5 euro's and some librarycard tho since I had all my stuff in my other pocket
if she was it then well, she was well worth the fkin 5 euro's
Unread 7 May 2006, 12:24   #14
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Just last week a friend of mine left a laptop (not his) in the bathrooms on campus. Five minutes later he thought "ohshit", went back and it was gone. It's a pretty expensive laptop, and now he owes the owner a lot of money.

He wasn't drunk, he's just a retard.
Unread 7 May 2006, 12:34   #15
Smudge
For Crowly <3

insurance?
Unread 7 May 2006, 12:36   #16
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
You sent me a text saying "I am pissed!!!." at 2am this morning, if it helps you get your memory back!
Yeh I got this text too.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2006, 12:55   #17
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
Oh, and I have lost my wallet and my phone
Paramedics clearly nicked it.

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2006, 13:14   #18
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i didnt get a txt and i was still awake then too. See deepflow, if you had txt me i might have heled you avoid all of this with the help of friendly advice
Unread 7 May 2006, 13:41   #19
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Did you talk to the hospital staff before leaving? to check if they had your stuff? Also, did you go out with anyone else? The best thing todo whenever you go out, especially if you're getting drunk, is to take a few mates with you. Girls more than guys, but even guys have stuff nicked when they're drunk.

The first thing to do is report all the cards stolen and contact your insurance people

edit: I know nothing

Last edited by Appocomaster; 7 May 2006 at 13:47.
Appocomaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2006, 13:46   #20
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
Firstly, the clocks on this forum are an hour slow, so he posted at 8.49
Not for me.

You're post then just shows 13:41.

Edit: All times are GMT +1. The time now is 13:46.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2006, 13:47   #21
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

oh
I swear it *was* 1 hour behind.
Maybe Jolt fixed it..
Unread 7 May 2006, 13:49   #22
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The best thing todo whenever you go out, especially if you're getting drunk, is to take a few mates with you. Girls more than guys, but even guys have stuff nicked when they're drunk.
Take the girls with you because they are easier targets and you won't get your stuff nicked quite as fast?

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2006, 13:50   #23
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Arfy
Take the girls with you because they are easier targets and you won't get your stuff nicked quite as fast?
No, sorry. I meant girls should take friends more than guys perhaps (girls are usually more likely targets), but even guys can get stuff nicked from them when not paying attention / drunk
Unread 7 May 2006, 14:53   #24
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

At the Cambridge ball i went to last year, whilst wearing a kilt, i went on the bucking bronco ride, which might not have been the best drunken idea i've ever had. Anyways i lost my phone on the ride and didn't realise it until later. I went back and asked the ride operator if a phone had been handed in. It had. I got it back. So everything ended happily for me.
Unread 7 May 2006, 15:01   #25
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I didnt speak to the hospital staff before I left, apart from one doctor who reminded me of Martin Dear from the Green Wing (I didn't tell him that). But he seemed rather keen to get rid of me and he did.

Well, I don't remember sending texts to anyone, but if i sent them to tom and ste then it's likely I sent them to other people in my phone book So we will see what happens there.

My friend James has my phone apparently and my wallet is at the hospital (useless doctor man not giving it to me!). So there is no actualy disaster on that level.

I still need to find out exactly how/why/where I passed out (Im assuming i did) and how I got to the hospital and what happened once i got there. It's intriguing.

Anyway, thanks for not ridiculing this ridiculous thread too much guyz !
Unread 7 May 2006, 15:02   #26
Appocomaster
PA Team

well, that's a good thing.
from previous stories, it's probably better that you don't find out
Unread 7 May 2006, 15:07   #27
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Why the hell didn't you speak to anyone at the hospital.
Seems pretty rude, and also you may have found out stuff.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2006, 15:08   #28
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat

I got sent a text at 02:12:56 from Henry.

It said;

"I really want a shag"

I was awake at the time, but just about to go to sleep so i decided to ignore it. If only i'd bothered responding, we might know more. As it stands all we know is that Deep got very drunk, was "sober" enough to realise this, then got horny. He then woke up in hospital 5 hours later.

Although we know little I think we can figure out what happened.

Drunk and horny Henry was wandering around town when he was propositioned by a hooker. Deciding to sieze the opportunity Henry did the dirty with her. Once he finished, just as he was basking in the afterglow, the hooker's pimp stepped out from the shadows. After giving the hooker, we shall call her Sophia, one Henry now had to give the bouncer his wallet, his watch and his mobile. This wasn't open to negotiation apparantly. After he'd handed his stuff over, after lulling the pimp into a false sense of security, Henry decided to punch the guy, knock him clean the **** out, then get his stuff back. So Henry punched him. Being the soft southern wanker that he is tho, that and the fact that he was hammered, Henry's punch was feeble, like a girl. All the punch did was annoy the pimp, who then went to "kick the shit" out of poor Henry. Henry had already lost his self-respect, his wallet, his watch and his mobile and as such wasn't keen to lose anything else, notably his health. Quick as a flash Henry decided that he needed to run, run away, and run he did. He ran and ran and ran. He ran and he looked for a safe place. A safe place which was open at 3am on a Saturday morning. Henry ran to the hospital. Once there, once safe, Henry passed out. Henry knows the rest.
Unread 7 May 2006, 15:09   #29
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Why the hell didn't you speak to anyone at the hospital.
Seems pretty rude, and also you may have found out stuff.
I was stupidly stupidly drunk!

Rationality was not a tool at my disposal. Difficult to comprehend as that may be for you, it was the situation.
Unread 7 May 2006, 15:10   #30
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
I didnt speak to the hospital staff before I left, apart from one doctor who reminded me of Martin Dear from the Green Wing (I didn't tell him that). But he seemed rather keen to get rid of me and he did.

Well, I don't remember sending texts to anyone, but if i sent them to tom and ste then it's likely I sent them to other people in my phone book So we will see what happens there.

My friend James has my phone apparently and my wallet is at the hospital (useless doctor man not giving it to me!). So there is no actualy disaster on that level.

I still need to find out exactly how/why/where I passed out (Im assuming i did) and how I got to the hospital and what happened once i got there. It's intriguing.

Anyway, thanks for not ridiculing this ridiculous thread too much guyz !

Shit. Now my story (which i was typing as you were posting) is seen to be LIES!!! This saddens me.
Unread 7 May 2006, 15:17   #31
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

OK, apparently I went off to "the pheonix" with "some lads".

The pheonix is a club in manchester, and on a saturday night it would have been a house thing called "Tangled" most likely. With pills availablie should I have wanted them (I'm reasonably sure I would have wanted them, although I can't remember going/being there so this is all supposition), so perhaps drugs did have a part to play in this conundrum!

It is a mystery.

edit:

Oh! apparently I "came back" to one of the parties, passed out, and then someone called an ambulance. Foreign people being responsible and all that. Also someone had a camera phone video of me asleep on a sofa at (my friends words) "one of the parties". I wasn't aware there was another party.

This is all very worrying, memory blanks aren't something I really get
Unread 7 May 2006, 15:20   #32
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm pitifully dependant on my mobile phone. Even when I had to send it off once to get it repaired (which took 4 days) I kept patting the pocket it was normally in and repeatedly having "oh shit" moments til my brain reminded me I didn't currently have it. That, and I suddenly realised I didn't know how to get hold of anyone anymore.

That was what prompted me to start syncing my phone to the PC on a regular basis so all my contacts are in Outlook.

If you're as sadly hooked as I am, then I feel your pain.
Unread 7 May 2006, 16:36   #33
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I can be as wasted as humanly possible.. and I still remember everything that went on the night before.. Am I superhuman? I just cant seem to forget
Unread 7 May 2006, 16:37   #34
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
I can be as wasted as humanly possible.. and I still remember everything that went on the night before.. Am I superhuman? I just cant seem to forget
I used to think that I was that way too.

Drink more, would be my advice if you REALLY want memory blanks... its always possible to drink more...

Oh, and RR, if I had had your number I would probably have texted you.

Last edited by Deepflow; 7 May 2006 at 16:45.
Deepflow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2006, 16:51   #35
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
same with me. never happened. when I drink I usually get pretty drunk, occasionally drunk enough to want to forget the entire evening, but it never happened
Unread 7 May 2006, 22:00   #36
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
Wow this thread is like CSI.
CSI: Moss side?
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 7 May 2006, 22:21   #37
KaneED
Motherfracker

So the foreign people phoned an ambulance just because you were asleep?
Unread 7 May 2006, 22:51   #38
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
So the foreign people phoned an ambulance just because you were asleep?
Well I'm pretty sure I threw up too.
Unread 8 May 2006, 07:01   #39
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Sooner or later he's gonna find a fragment of dust under his fingernail and the initial hypothesis will be turned on its head through the use of 3D imaging and elaborate guesswork.

Given that my initial hypothesis was "he acted like a twat" I sincerely doubt this.
Unread 8 May 2006, 14:42   #40
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
Given that my initial hypothesis was "he acted like a twat" I sincerely doubt this.
Oh I don't think that was in doubt for even a second.
Unread 8 May 2006, 15:10   #41
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

Qdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these parts

Its pretty obvious how you got there. Your were mugged and your wallet and your phone were stolen.

BTW, in your topic, you woke up yesterday, not today, and found out that youre freind was going to Turkey

Are you sh*tting me? You mean my negrep is SOO LOW my opinion is worthless?
Qdeathstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2006, 15:12   #42
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qdeathstar
Its pretty obvious how you got there. Your were mugged and your wallet and your phone were stolen.

BTW, in your topic, you woke up yesterday, not today, and found out that youre freind was going to Turkey
His friend had his phone and the hospital had the wallet.
Unread 8 May 2006, 15:14   #43
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessio
I once got pickpocketed while fingering a girl
I still don't know if she was the one who did it or not..
since it was in a club and I was totally drunk..
I did feel it happen but I didn't realise it until the next day

she just stole like 5 euro's and some librarycard tho since I had all my stuff in my other pocket
if she was it then well, she was well worth the fkin 5 euro's

when you stopped posting here and started to live life to the full to become succesful and all that, like you said you will in the other thread, stop dating muslims! this way you'll never get a skyscraper. :crymeariver:
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2006, 15:33   #44
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

Qdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these parts

Quote:
His friend had his phone and the hospital had the wallet.
'

Meh, I really thought i had something going for a bout 3 seconds there.

Are you sh*tting me? You mean my negrep is SOO LOW my opinion is worthless?
Qdeathstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2006, 15:35   #45
Appocomaster
PA Team

Serves you right for not reading the thread correctly!
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...9&postcount=25
Unread 8 May 2006, 15:36   #46
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Wow this thread is like CSI.
ENHANCE
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2006, 15:42   #47
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessio
You talked to a girl, you passed out

Mystery solved
indeed, you gave the wrong drink to the girl so it would seem
Unread 8 May 2006, 20:06   #48
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

On Saturdaymorning, I forgot my keys when I escaped from the clutches of a evil woman who wanted to abuse me. I guess I could have taken more time with my great escape, as she was asleep.

However, I got my friend to find them for me so I got them back. Im glad that the crazy woman dont have my keys!
I got blanks from this weekend, notably friday. that damned alkohol
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote