User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 30 Mar 2006, 07:40   #1
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
What words If any

Do you always f*ck up on spelling?

For me its always arguably, I write it as argubably.

I have no idea why but it always happens. There are others too but I wont make a fool of myself...yet ;p
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 07:51   #2
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: What words If any

Most people on the internet seem to spell "ridiculous" wrong (a search for 'rediculous' on these forums brings up 330 results for instance).

I "auto-complete" some words incorrectly, as I've said before. If I try and spell "typo" I usually find myself typing "type" - there are others too. If I'm typing slowly it's not a problem but if I'm in full swing a different segment of my brain / muscle memory just finishes words off without any thought.

In terms of actual spelling mistakes, I constantly spell "separate" incorrectly - it even looks wrong to me spelt correctly. There are lots of words where I make similar mistakes, it might be an accent thing but I often put e where a belongs (and probably vice-versa).

I'd quite like a keyboard which gave a mildly painful electric shock everytime I made a mistake, I feel like that would make me improve my typing quite a bit.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 07:51   #3
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I normally spell happyness wrong, but its not really a mistake anymore because that is the way I think it should be spelt. Arguement/argument generally confuses me. I've no idea how to spell 'Feburary' and I'm not sure if thats right.

Another one is a proper name; "Walter Kaufmann". I always have to google the last name to check how its spelt (double n, not double f!). I'm fairly sure there are other words which have unexpected combinations of double letters in them that I mess up, but I cant think of any offhand.

edit: there are several words that I can type correctly, but wouldnt have a clue how to spell if someone asked me (and hence I would probably spell them wrong in a handwritten lietter). "Necessary" is a good example - I've ingrained the finger movements for it, but thats about it. If I had to spell this in real life, I'd probably do so by imagining a keyboard in my head, and typing it on that.

edit2: the 's'/'z' thing pisses me off, but I dont know if that counts. My spelling tends to be fairly Americanized, and I prefer to use the 'z' spelling of 'ize' (standardize, normalize etc). But I dont do so in a consistent way; I'll often write posts which use both spellings and alternate back and forwards between them at random. I do this with other American spellings as well; math/maths being an example, which leads to me writing odd hybridizations like "Im currently a maths major".

edit3: Words which have the letters 'p', 'y' and 'h' at the start can sometimes confuse me. "Physics" is fine, but I'll often spell 'psychal', 'psychic' wrong, and sometimes 'physiology' too. I can look at the completed word and automatically know whether its spelt right, but getting there can be a problem (I'd almost certainly spell these wrong verbally).

edit4:I very rarely spell 'cannabis' right without checking (why isnt it 'cannibas'?), and I have a 50% chance of getting 'grammar' wrong. Also, 'ecstasy'' is a really stupid spelling, the second 's' should obviously be a 'c'.

Last edited by Nodrog; 30 Mar 2006 at 08:14.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 08:01   #4
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

bourgeouisie

was that right?

Also, nod: February.
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 08:35   #5
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

oeuvre.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 08:49   #6
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

entousiastic? enthusiasm?
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 08:58   #7
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I spelt February wrong up until about 3 months ago when someone pointed out it wasnt Febuary or Feburary or something. It looks much better when i actually write it. it looks wrong when i type it..how odd.

i felt such a fool
However i blame my primary school.
It's not personal, it's just business.

Last edited by JammyJim; 30 Mar 2006 at 09:07.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 09:04   #8
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

recommendation
accommodation

i always get the double letters mixed up.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 10:32   #9
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I very rarely spell 'cannabis' right without checking (why isnt it 'cannibas'?)
Why would it be? How do you pronounce it?
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 10:46   #10
CjC
Throwing Shapes

CjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant future

Necessary.

However recently, someone saved me more years of torture by telling me a simple rule - One (C)up Two (S)ugars.
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 11:11   #11
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Most people on the internet seem to spell "ridiculous" wrong (a search for 'rediculous' on these forums brings up 330 results for instance).
yes, I have to agree with that. I need to check every time I want to use that word.
But I'm very insecure about spelling in English anyway, I think I'm pretty good at guessing the meaning of words, even if I don't know them (which happens quite often if you read something in a foreign language) but if i want to use them myself I'm not sure about the spelling
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 11:20   #12
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Both 'separate' and 'argument' have been mentioned, but they've always annoyed me. 'Rhythm' still pisses me off no end.
Boogster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 11:26   #13
eJohn
Tiny Dancer

eJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to behold

always tend to type maybe mabye
[16:09] <eJohn> im still standing
eJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 12:03   #14
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

weather
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 13:16   #15
Squishy
Lost

Squishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond repute

This is something i have real trouble with. I spell phonetically(sp?) If i was going to write properly all the time it would take me AGEs to type even simple things. Its probebly got something to do with being dyslexic.

My moto is if people can understand then thats all that really matters.

Recently though i have been trying to get my 'There' and 'Their' in the right places. Up untill then i used 'Their' for every instance of the word because i find it nicer to type.

Ive taken a good 5 mins to type this and try and make sure the spellings are right. They are probebly still loads of holes in it
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 13:31   #16
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You clearly struggle with probably - you spell it as probebly.

Motto not moto.

Amazingly enough though, you spelt phonetically correct.
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 13:42   #17
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

In English my spelling isn't really my biggest problem but mainly the way I construct sentences but that's something I even do in my own language
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 13:48   #18
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Language
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 13:50   #19
x-dANGEr
Unknown Destiny
Takion Champion

x-dANGEr is infamous around these parts

Exagiratting? Success? The most 2 painful words ever, I don't know how they're written, and I never do write them the same every time. I can do some 'typing' mistakes, such as: alg <-- lag, form <-- from.

If you can comfort a tear, do so, but never agrieve someone innocent.
x-dANGEr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 14:14   #20
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

At the moment, mircowaves.

Simply because I'm writing it about a dozen times a minute doing my lab report.
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 14:32   #21
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CjC
Necessary.

However recently, someone saved me more years of torture by telling me a simple rule - One (C)up Two (S)ugars.
that's no where near as good as "it is necessary for every shirt to have one collar and two sleeves"

I am an horrendous speller and a worse typist.
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 16:11   #22
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

i never manage to type the r on the end of your, neither when typing on a keyboard or when writing a message on my phone.
have no idea why and it is more odd than annoying as even though i know i do it and think about it as i am deciding what to say i get to the end of the message and the r is still missing.

i am begining to wonder if someone is stealing them while i am not looking.
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 16:13   #23
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You're an inverse-pirate.

PS As potentially the greatest literary mind to have never existed I rarely, if ever, make a spelling misteak.

(I know)

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 30 Mar 2006 at 16:19.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 16:25   #24
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

i always do maintainence
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 16:58   #25
CjC
Throwing Shapes

CjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
that's no where near as good as "it is necessary for every shirt to have one collar and two sleeves"

I am an horrendous speller and a worse typist.
But easier and shorter to remember
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 17:30   #26
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

I still have to say the Big Elephants Can't Always Understand Small Elephants rhyme when spelling because. There are others as well that have been mentioned
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 17:35   #27
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
bourgeouisie

was that right?

Also, nod: February.
have we ever had a karl marx thread?
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 17:47   #28
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

Oh beautiful is another one for me.

I was remember it by using what the truman show did.

have a B - E - A - UTIFUL day
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 18:01   #29
coffee-
Beoyotch

coffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nice

Tomorrow (always forget which letters are doubled up)

Probably (always find myself just putting prolly)
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 18:34   #30
Ephor
Monkey Man

Ephor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond repute

Accommodation and Nietzsche (I still pronounce this wrong too, even though consciously try not to) among others. I always notice it the first time I review it though.

Sometimes I'll forget or confuse the spelling of a very basic word like 'flys/flies', and will need to consciously correct the incorrect spelling conceived.
Ephor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 18:55   #31
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

Big Elephants Are Ugly Things (iful) for beautiful.

I tend to be ok with spelling, I'm sure I make typos, but I don't think there are any consistent ones :|

A while ago, I was working on some code written by someone who couldn't spell very well and that was horrible as having to type things wrong (making minor changes to a pretty big system) was just so unnatural, and led to many mistakes.

I am aware that I use hyphens and elipsis(? ) too often though...
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 19:20   #32
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I used to use hyphens too often, but I compromised by deciding to randomly replace half of them with semicolons.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 22:29   #33
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

"Buisness"

I wanted to do a "Buisness degree" for a good year and a bit up until a year or so ago.

Any time i was writing about the course i wanted to do i'd type "buisness".

Imagine my suprise when i discovered it was spelt "business"
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 22:35   #34
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

maneuver.

that word still looks wrong to me though dictionary.com disagrees, i'm sure there's an o somewhere!
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 22:40   #35
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

manoeuvre

(US maneuver)

• noun 1 a physical movement or series of moves requiring skill and care. 2 a carefully planned scheme or action. 3 (manoeuvres) a large-scale military exercise.

• verb (manoeuvred, manoeuvring) 1 perform a physical manoeuvre. 2 carefully manipulate in order to achieve an end.

— ORIGIN French man&oe;uvrer, from Latin manus ‘hand’ + operari ‘to work’.
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 22:51   #36
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

and i hate the umbrella too.
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 23:20   #37
idiotwind

idiotwind is just really niceidiotwind is just really niceidiotwind is just really niceidiotwind is just really niceidiotwind is just really nice

similar, I always used to spell it similair, but I think I've mastered it now.
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 23:30   #38
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

noticEably.
to_ngUe.
sepArate.
ne_cesSary.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 23:48   #39
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
manoeuvre

(US maneuver)

• noun 1 a physical movement or series of moves requiring skill and care. 2 a carefully planned scheme or action. 3 (manoeuvres) a large-scale military exercise.

• verb (manoeuvred, manoeuvring) 1 perform a physical manoeuvre. 2 carefully manipulate in order to achieve an end.

— ORIGIN French man&oe;uvrer, from Latin manus ‘hand’ + operari ‘to work’.
tell that to jesterina
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2006, 03:03   #40
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
Oh beautiful is another one for me.

I was remember it by using what the truman show did.

have a B - E - A - UTIFUL day
didnt he use the same kind of line in bruce almighty.

I always seem to spell biscuit as buscuit ( I have no idea why) even though i know its wrong when i spell it. Also i press space to fast for most words like your so it ends up 'you rgay'
Unread 4 Apr 2006, 12:53   #41
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Milennium.

I still think I got that spelling wrong.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2006, 21:36   #42
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
Milennium.

I still think I got that spelling wrong.
It is millennium, both ll and nn. I do that wrong too, I usually only type one l, or one n.

Most of the others I do, are covered by others already. Sometimes my hands do weird things though, like continuing to write after the word is finished, so that words like "probably" end up as "probablyly" or something like that. It always happens when I think of something else while I type.

Edit: I actually looked up "continue" too, to be sure

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2006, 22:34   #43
hyfe
Dum Di Dum Di

hyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
Also i press space to fast for most words like your so it ends up 'you rgay'
Misspelling grammatical mistakes is ace