User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 16 Feb 2006, 22:52   #1
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
total annialation

has anyone seen either of the 2 new TA games that are meant to be coming out?

can either of them come anywhere near to the original at all? somehow i doubt it

will post links later when i can be bothered
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 23:17   #2
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: total annialation

I'll do it for you. At least for Supreme Commander

I'm looking forward to the game, but I don't think Chris Taylor has any real intention to mimic or recreate TA completely.

Graphically it looks amazing. My biggest fear is that the game will end up being too simplistic or devolve back to a 'rock paper scissors' strategy model. If they manage to pull it off I'd imagine a few of the more hardcore TA players will return to the game (myself included).
Cooling is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2006, 04:36   #3
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I've been knocking about on TA Spring recently, anyone here play it ? The biggest problem is the community are a bunch or retards so I've been limited to playing against my house mates a lot, wouldn't mind having a game against some new people though.

Some nice new screen shots of Supreme Commander here.

Last edited by Hicks; 17 Feb 2006 at 04:47.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2006, 06:09   #4
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I've played a bit of Spring, a friend of mine was a big fan of it. Yes the community has gone downhill across the board, hence why only the dregs are left to play spring. I don't much like it, the balance and feel of it are not yet polished enough to make it fun. It's amazing what SJ has done with it though, he's just super.

I wouldn't mind giving someone a game of TA sometime though I'm very very rusty at it.
Cooling is offline   Reply With Quote