User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 23 Dec 2005, 12:50   #351
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: So question to exilition...

This is why Angels finds itself without friends. Revenge just seems too important to you guys, and it doesn't help that you're 'aiming' at the smaller alliances such as HR.

Irvine is the person that holds Angels together in my eyes - and he's the guy set on revenge. Doesn't exactly dispose people well towards Angels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
and the 2nd wrong would be that there will be no grudges held at all next round. You don't even know who our members will be so how could you possible claim some would hold grudges?
I know Irvine will be a member

Quote:
If we genuinly wanted to bash you at all costs, you'd have noticed it. Sure some strong words have been said in the heat of the moment, and surely we partly reacted on that last hit ... it didn't however mean we'd dedicate our round to bashing Exi.
Exactly how long does the heat of the moment go on for??
Unread 23 Dec 2005, 13:41   #352
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddies
And I thought Ian Paisley was bitter... I guess not
the future's bright, the future's orange
Unread 23 Dec 2005, 14:01   #353
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
This is why Angels finds itself without friends. Revenge just seems too important to you guys, and it doesn't help that you're 'aiming' at the smaller alliances such as HR.
You are basing this assumption on a statement made by 1 person. Sure, had it been an official thing made by alch, I would put faith in it, but it isn't, and you're jumping the gun for no reason at all. I think the whole revenge thing will be long forgotten once the new round starts.

Quote:
Irvine is the person that holds Angels together in my eyes - and he's the guy set on revenge. Doesn't exactly dispose people well towards Angels.
Irvine is the best dc I have ever seen. He was Head DC this round in the start, and as it turned out we didn't have anyone else capable of doing it often enough, he was also made mil HC. I believe it was temporary, however, and though he will have his vote, and he's opinions will make a difference, he will not be able to convince the other HC in any way, to go all out on a small, or several small alliances to get "revenge". You're stupid not to see it, Irvine is no dictator. He's evil in the sense that he owns a lollypop factory where the labourers are children who are no tallowed to test what they produce, sure, but he's no dictator and can't change the course of the alliance on his own.

And for the record, from what I gather, Irvine wanted to continue hitting eXilition until we could pull away from them, and the other HC decided to get a break in the war. Irvine made the right decision, in my opinion, the one wich would give us the most chance to win the round. He will do the same again, and again, please do not worry about that.

Quote:

Irvine will, probably be head DC, if he plays.

And the heat of the moment may disappear, emotions will fade away, but that does not stop you from remembering what happened. I am a forgiving person. I just never forget.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2005, 14:10   #354
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hehe, well I sure hope Irvine will be around in the future

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2005, 14:12   #355
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
You are basing this assumption on a statement made by 1 person. Sure, had it been an official thing made by alch, I would put faith in it, but it isn't, and you're jumping the gun for no reason at all. I think the whole revenge thing will be long forgotten once the new round starts.

Irvine is the best dc I have ever seen. He was Head DC this round in the start, and as it turned out we didn't have anyone else capable of doing it often enough, he was also made mil HC. I believe it was temporary, however, and though he will have his vote, and he's opinions will make a difference, he will not be able to convince the other HC in any way, to go all out on a small, or several small alliances to get "revenge". You're stupid not to see it, Irvine is no dictator. He's evil in the sense that he owns a lollypop factory where the labourers are children who are no tallowed to test what they produce, sure, but he's no dictator and can't change the course of the alliance on his own.

And for the record, from what I gather, Irvine wanted to continue hitting eXilition until we could pull away from them, and the other HC decided to get a break in the war. Irvine made the right decision, in my opinion, the one wich would give us the most chance to win the round. He will do the same again, and again, please do not worry about that.

Irvine will, probably be head DC, if he plays.

And the heat of the moment may disappear, emotions will fade away, but that does not stop you from remembering what happened. I am a forgiving person. I just never forget.
Eventhough I agree with your post, let me state that Irvine has been military HC ever since the first round Angels played

He just does far too much DC work for an HC

FA Gaming community

Unread 23 Dec 2005, 14:15   #356
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
It think it ends tonight at 21:00 gmt ... I mean, I can have a normal friendly convo with any alliance HC, regardless of what happened this round. I don't see the point in revenge if there has been no foul play (backstabbing, mass recruitment, cheating) at all towards Angels.

FA Gaming community

Unread 23 Dec 2005, 14:16   #357
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Alki Mil HC'ed when he was around this round. At the start of the round, Irvine signed his ingame mails with "Irvine Head of Defense" and he did it on repeatetive occasions. Only once Alki started to go inactive, he signed his mails with "Military HC".

Easy for a member to be confused, right?

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2005, 14:18   #358
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Alki Mil HC'ed when he was around this round. At the start of the round, Irvine signed his ingame mails with "Irvine Head of Defense" and he did it on repeatetive occasions. Only once Alki started to go inactive, he signed his mails with "Military HC".

yeah I know ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 23 Dec 2005, 14:52   #359
Ali
Subh HC

Ali is a jewel in the roughAli is a jewel in the roughAli is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalie
Revenge is sweet next round. /me waves to HR + Subh before you guys become lapdogs again.
Unread 23 Dec 2005, 15:25   #360
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Dont bounce that banana at me! Your not even subh hc next round right ali?
Quote:

sad story, pretty much burned out after a solid start we had doing targets for 4 bg's assigning targets to each member. Had to catch up on my uni work aswell. They joys of pa\o/
Unread 23 Dec 2005, 15:28   #361
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
Dont bounce that banana at me! Your not even subh hc next round right ali?

sad story, pretty much burned out after a solid start we had doing targets for 4 bg's assigning targets to each member. Had to catch up on my uni work aswell. They joys of pa\o/
Didn't I tell you that you were just doing to fking much? Didn't I tell you I fear you might burn out ... then you told me aslong as you get your shags and booze, you'll do fine

Though I still admire the commitment that you put in, knowing that we could count on you each evening again and again

FA Gaming community

Unread 23 Dec 2005, 18:43   #362
Geezer77
There's Only One United!!

Geezer77 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Wrong and .... wrong.

If we genuinly wanted to bash you at all costs, you'd have noticed it. Sure some strong words have been said in the heat of the moment, and surely we partly reacted on that last hit ... it didn't however mean we'd dedicate our round to bashing Exi.

and the 2nd wrong would be that there will be no grudges held at all next round. You don't even know who our members will be so how could you possible claim some would hold grudges?
Then your HC's shouldn't go around posting stuff declaring there intentions for the rest of the round when it is nothing more than a threat. Best off not saying anything than showing your alliance can't even do what it says it wants to do.

And Irvine has been FaNG/Angels for as long as i can remember, and you have a solid core of players also who always stick together (unless something has changed), so your point on i don't even know what your members will be is valid, i would worry if Angels as an allinace completly changes it's member base and getting rid of it's core team. Whether they play next round is a different story though.

'Death Smiles at us all, All a Man can do is Smile Back'
Geezer77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2005, 19:59   #363
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezer77
And Irvine has been FaNG/Angels for as long as i can remember, and you have a solid core of players also who always stick together (unless something has changed), so your point on i don't even know what your members will be is valid, i would worry if Angels as an allinace completly changes it's member base and getting rid of it's core team. Whether they play next round is a different story though.
Geezer, I know you're not stupid so before making such posts ... how about putting some thought into it? it is obvious ofcourse that the core will stay, duh !! I'm not talking about those members. Without them, Angels is nothing. But I'm not gonna say all current 80 Angels are core.
Some will leave, some will be forced to leave. That's my point.

And it's not because you've been FAnG/Angels before that it means you're core ... so yes, I do believe you cannot know who our members will be for next round. You can make assumptions though.

FA Gaming community