User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 26 Mar 2003, 10:25   #1
Caledan
ROCK - Now and Forever

Caledan is an unknown quantity at this point
How many players will actually play R10?

I think R9 hasn't done nor will it do everything good to the game I loved for the past months, even years.

I personally think R9 have almost killed PA.

I have seen good,active players sinking into desperation, quitting, leaving and concentrating on real life again.
They won't come back and I am not talking about n00bs here. I am talking about players who got bashed in earlier rounds...who have played several rounds with PA.
Guys and girls who have experience and normally don't complain about getting attacked....

In our recruitemnt wing, I am really running out of explanations, that planetarion wasn't always this way....
"Once there was a time, when this game offered a lot of fun..." <- I am sounding like an old "Story-uncle" then. And I can't tell them that things will improve.

Different things have destroyed the game but I am not blaming anyone special.

I know it won't happen but I think it would be best to stop this round immediatly. Every day costs PA about 20-40 players for R10. Can you afford it?

I will fight on.
ROCK won't die by outside fire!

HE WHO DARES WINS.

/me wubs all my gal mates, my alliance members and ofc our allies and all those outside who are not related to ROCK but fight a hopeless fight against the incoming masses.

/me also wubs weet/nar...you must feel sorry that you couldn't show this round how good your are. All will blame your success on numbers (which is ofc true) but I would like to have seen you being able to show how good you are also in quality. My deppest respect for skills you weren't able to show this round)
He who dares, Wins!
Caledan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 10:40   #2
djcomplex
The Usualsuspects

djcomplex will become famous soon enoughdjcomplex will become famous soon enough
it all depends on how much they fk up the alliance system and how many constraints they put on the players, i for one wont be around.
djcomplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 10:44   #3
Caledan
ROCK - Now and Forever

/me waves to the last round G-II HC....
haven't seen you recently!
He who dares, Wins!
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 10:47   #4
IKG

IKG is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry At this rate I will not play!

There will have to be massive changes to PA, or I will not bother spending the 100's of hours of my time again.

I cannot see there being any new ppl playing PA, unless there is some kind free to play offer. And without the masses of new players this game needs it will die!

In fact playing ******** is more fun at the moment and their servers keep falling over all the time.

Anyway got to get back to the 3 waves of incomming I have and think myself lucky that I don't have 4 waves like the rest of my gal.

Regards

IKG
IKG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 11:04   #5
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute
i'll prolly stick around... not really becuz of the game (since i will never achieve a top position, as i don't care about that and am not active enough for it) but i'll stay around for the community / me alliance which i really enjoy

/me waves @ all the luverly Vision members

anyways it will also depend on teh changes they make to r10, i hope the game will become more equal for everyone (from n00b to top player in a great alliance) and bring some fun back in the game (no powerblocks, every alliance has to prove itself by facing the universe on its own)

But i can say i am looking forward to r10 and hope some new ppl get in
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 11:16   #6
Cicada
p a r r a c i d a

Cicada is an unknown quantity at this point
i got a free account, so i guess thats 1 at least..
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 11:43   #7
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
I think I will not play in a private gal again. And I would not play in a random one under current rules either...

hAl
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 11:44   #8
MadeMan
180º

MadeMan is an unknown quantity at this point
/me will always play as long as i have money.. got northing better to do..
MadeMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 12:26   #9
Tuhan
Enjoying life ...

Tuhan is an unknown quantity at this point
I will play R10, just to see how different it is than the normal PAs. Will probably bring the other Malaysians in too and haunt you people in unGodly hours hahaha
R4: 152:6:24 General Arclight of Carida [Tokra]
R5: 23:12:24 Tuhan of Syurga [ACID] - Sinners of Society
R6: 22:10:1 Chairman of I.O. Group of Companies [ACID][Olympus] - Draco Domiens
R7: 30:24:2 Director of Genting Highlands [VtS] - Kriminally Insane
R8 - R9: [Retired][Real Life]
R9.5: 34:3:15 Tuhan of Syurga [BoredOfRL][Fun] - Hidden Paradise
Tuhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 13:06   #10
Norseman
4ever a Snuggly Bunny

Norseman is an unknown quantity at this point
probably
R3: 111:17
R4: 2:15 Elysium
R5: 1:5 Elysium
R6: 24:16 Elysium
R8: 28:?? Adelante
Retired & vanished
Norseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 13:32   #11
Tyroka
Hat

Tyroka is an unknown quantity at this point
Hmm, atm I'm not sure I'll play PA r10, rather leaning to not doing it,. Depends on what changes there will be, (not on the price), and depends on the time I have once r9 has stopped...

When new ppl in PA come to ask me why they shouldn't quit, I tell them that PA hasn't always been like this and hopefully it will get better soon. I say that as soon as... [lots of different things can be inserted here] ...
it will be fun once more... Though I wonder who I'm trying to convince when saying that, them or myself?

When I speak with my gal-mates I try to cheer them up and say it will be better, question is: Who am I trying to convince, them or myself?

I convinced a rl-mate to play this round. Now, when we speak about Planetarion, I tell him that soon he won't get attacked every day anymore, soon he won't have incoming every morning when he wake up. But who am I trying to convince, him or myself?

When I talk with my mates in my alliance (about PA), it often ends up bragging about who got most incoming, not of fun or nice battles. This bragging makes it look good to have lots of incoming, but we all know it isn't... so I wonder who am I trying to fool, my mates or myself?

Who am I trying to convince (or fool) that PA still is fun? Who,and how many, will be convinced to play PA r10?

Last edited by Tyroka; 26 Mar 2003 at 13:42.
Tyroka is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 13:33   #12
TheSeeker
.:. Adelante .:.

TheSeeker is an unknown quantity at this point
Well im gonna play cos everyone is quitting so i can FINALLY win teh round even with my poor skills!

The World Seen From A Cathaar's View...
TheSeeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 13:51   #13
Black Knight
Mistu Member

Black Knight is an unknown quantity at this point
Private galaxies Random galaxies.. doesn't matter.. both r8 and r9, were horrible. I'm not sure they can give the game enough changes for r10 to make it interesting enough for me to play it again. I really am afraid that I'm finished with this game.. after 8 rounds of playing.
R1: 45:21 - No alliance.
R2: Did not play.
R3: 40:23:3 - DAG -> TSU -> ApC & HG
R4: 15:5:4 - ApC & HG HC (Joined Madcows Community)
R5: 37:4:6 (mad1) - BlueTubas
R6: 7:16:4 (mad1) - Deus Ex Machina DC
R7: 28:3:3 - Wrath DC
R8: c61 (3 exiles) - Madcows HC
R9: 36:10:4 - Madcows HC
R9.5: 28:3:1 - Madcows Defense Exec
R10: Did not play.
R11: x:x:x - Mistu
Black Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 13:57   #14
Bloodaxe
Baby producer

Bloodaxe is an unknown quantity at this point
hmm I paid for both round 9 /10 this round, so I guess I will at least check it out since I have already paid for it
Bloodaxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 13:59   #15
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

dabult will become famous soon enoughdabult will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Bloodaxe
hmm I paid for both round 9 /10 this round, so I guess I will at least check it out since I have already paid for it

Copycat :P

Can only hope now that changes will be in a positive direction :\
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 14:01   #16
Bloodaxe
Baby producer

Bloodaxe is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by dabult
Copycat :P

Can only hope now that changes will be in a positive direction :\
a random universe would help in my opinion
Bloodaxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 16:02   #17
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

ArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud of
A random universe would probably help - but it wasn't the only (or main) factor that made round 8 so much better than this poor excuse for a round.

Last round, the lack of reduced ETA for any form of attack meant that attacks launched at 5:55 GMT could have been successfully defended by people getting out of bed at 07:30 - by use of reduced ETA "in cluster" allies and, of course, by the much maligned overburn fleets. This meant that attacks were (usually) launched a couple of hours earlier (often at 03:55 CEST not GMT) which meant that there was a chance of arranging defence before going to bed at night.

This round all major alliances launch their attacks at 05:55 (the advantage of attacking rather than defending at this hour is that "account sharing" allows most attackers to get a decent night's sleep while a "friend" launches for them). People such as myself (who can just about manage on 4 hours sleep per night) wake up to find that the incoming fleets are already beyond the point of anything other than in-galaxy defence - meaning that roid losses are inevitable at most of the planets in the galaxy.

I've played PA since R2 and I've never been a 133t player nor (until recently) have I been a member of a 133t alliance - so this is in no way a whinge about not being on the "winning" side. The sad fact is that the fun has gone out of the game. The fun we used to have defending our friends, our allies and our neighbours has been replaced by a sense of total futility as we are reduced to sending our ships out of harms way for the fifth time in as many days.

If these issues are not addressed in round 10 then there is no way that I (and many others in the UK & European timezones) will play another round. I wish that I could be confident that the wholesale changes expected next round will return the enjoyment factor to the game but previous experience makes me rather sceptical. After all, the creators have yet to demonstrate even the faintest understanding of the effects that their changes will make (or even have made) to the game.

Still, hope springs eternal .... and all that. Let's wait and see. :-)
Knights of the Green Shield R99 | Look Out of The Window R100 | Most of All R102
Hard of Hearing (2:7:1) R103 | The Lateness of Your Application (1:6:6) R104 | Kinnison of Tellus (5:1:2) R105
ArcChas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 16:14   #18
Ariados
natural born pe0n

Ariados is an unknown quantity at this point
Round 10 sounds interesting so far. I'm in for sure.
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 16:49   #19
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I'll be playing but this is mainly because I alreaydy bought a r10 ticket. This round has been demoralising due to all the incommings - you can't roid, you can't initiate until your incomming has gone away for the day (about 4pm GMT). It's just not as fun anymore. The fact that only the elite, active players are left makes it hard to roid on your own - who REALLY wants to bash someone small? There's no kick out of hurting someone small.

If R10 turns out to be good with lots of anti-alliance changes, new players will join and some old ones will come back. Otherwise - PA is doomed.
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 16:50   #20
Ditcher

Ditcher is an unknown quantity at this point
I might play just to see what is it like.
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 17:40   #21
King
Here and Not Here

King can only hope to improve
Re: How many players will actually play R10?

Quote:
Originally posted by Caledan

I know it won't happen but I think it would be best to stop this round immediatly. Every day costs PA about 20-40 players for R10. Can you afford it?

They won't do that ppl say the same thing every round. If they lose players in r9 they will see r10 and say thats new might as well try it. and they would lose many more players if they took 3 - 4 more months with out PA while they are coding genisis. And think how many would be pissed that they spent the money and the round ended with out even being a month in
King is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 18:02   #22
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold
the only real way for them to save pa now would be to bring in free planets,

no matter how good a game is people will always want to try it for free first, and tbh without people signing up the game will die.

if tey were to let in 50'000 free accounts now(that are limited slightly) there might be a bit more fresh blood without too many of them getting bashed to death(any less than 20'000 and there'll be no point in opening the free accounts as they'll get wiped out every few days)
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 18:09   #23
kyrealean
Crimson Dragon

kyrealean is an unknown quantity at this point
Rd9 - my last

tired of PA, the way its evolved is just disgusting tbh.

Alliances rose, dominated, killed PA simple and 2 the point.
Rd 4 267.2.10 D'tartagnan of DesertWinds_Fortress (Fury)
Rd 5 25.16.13 Xavier of Sanctified_Realm (Fury)
Rd 6 1.16 gave planet away (Fury)
Rd 7 23.23.13 Mikey of Goondocks (RaH)
Rd 8 C2 quit (RaH)
Rd 9 24.6.1 Prof_Xavier of School_for_Gifted_Youngsters (Eclipse)
Rd 9.5 9.8.3 Starbuck of Galactica (RaH)
kyrealean is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 22:39   #24
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
If it gets delayed until the end of june I'll play, unfortunately if it's before then I won't. PA needs more players, basically a massive influx of new blood that cannot be wiped out quickly and who will not grow too disillusioned before the community spirit that Planetarion has sinks in for them. If it's less than 10k it won't work, and if it's less tha 15k and private gals it won't work.
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 22:47   #25
CrazyConrad
DarnocYzarc

CrazyConrad is on a distinguished road
Will most likely play rnd 10, cant seem to quit heh :P

But alot of the things that happend this round has of course done alot of harm to the player base. Many good players has quit or gone tired of the game due to the political situation.

If planetarion wants to survive, private gals has got to go, no doubt about that. If pa wont go random next round I hope they implement something new that will stop alliances from power blocking.
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 02:28   #26
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Teh_Necro has a little shameless behaviour in the past
ill be taking more active role come rnd, seeing as id of finished college.

-Necro
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 03:36   #27
logbat

logbat is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Teh_Necro
ill be taking more active role come rnd, seeing as id of finished college.

-Necro
im sure you will be missed :P

anyway ill consider wasting the summer if WP and Ely is considerd an first time blocker,and we ALL can block against them and we can get an allmost simular round as this 1. Wont that be a hellova FUN!!!
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 04:06   #28
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation

I don't know.

It will be interesting to see what changes they make for R10, but it seems like they're making an awful lot of promises and I worry they just won't be able to deliver on all of them.

Of course, promising more than they can deliver is standard PA procedure, but eventually, even the terminally cynical like myself can take only so much and must throw up our hands in disgust. :|
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 06:38   #29
Petru
mefs

Petru is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Cicada
i got a free account, so i guess thats 1 at least..

Username: HobbieRogue4
Password: ****petru

I was 'angry' a lot back then. :/
Petru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 08:29   #30
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Re: How many players will actually play R10?

Quote:
Originally posted by Caledan
I have seen good,active players sinking into desperation, quitting, leaving and concentrating on real life again.
They won't come back and I am not talking about n00bs here. I am talking about players who got bashed in earlier rounds...who have played several rounds with PA.
Guys and girls who have experience and normally don't complain about getting attacked....
Ditto. Maybe once the 20% rule kicks in things will settle a bit. NAR/WEET are so far ahead of everyone else in roids that there will literally be no-one else they can attack soon (a la FLTTV R7).
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 09:22   #31
MadeMan
180º

well. well see how r10 works at tg.
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 09:49   #32
Endor
[S]

Endor is an unknown quantity at this point
for this round weet and nar should just declare war and not be so boring/****y
r3: 103:12 TF/UV
r4: ??:18 UV
r5: 14:17 UV
r6: 3:16 Silver
r7: 29:18 UV
r8: 15:10 UV/VD
r9: 3:3 VGN/hirr/Seraphim
r9,5: 22:1 Seraphim
Endor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 10:16   #33
Ad0
Slightly different.....

Ad0 is an unknown quantity at this point
I think there is no real answer to this thread, the players who have left have done so due to the reduction in player base, the fact that in order to compete you have to LIVE pa, and because to be frank the game has become boring, and is the same old thing every round

1. start with 3 blocks
2. 2 blocks allie
3. crush 1st block
4. stagnation

Adding to this that PA in itself hasnt changed majorly in the past few rounds for most people. I thought they had something with randoms, I hoped they would keep this winning formula which made round 8 fun (and this isnt because of my alliances good performance) its a round I actually enjoyed, meeting new people etc.

R10 will have to be a completly new game... it cannot be anything less or people simply wont play. And they need to budget a free round to bring people back, hopefully into a random universe which prevents stagnation to a degree.

I dont know why I am posting this tbh , its the wrong place, the creators will do as they please, make desisions which are insane and yet again kill this once great game.
Ad0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 12:47   #34
TAFKAJ
BEER!

TAFKAJ is an unknown quantity at this point
I think many people stop playing after this round or already did at this time. Mainly the private gals and the alliance politics are to blame for this. So go back to random, random still rocks0rz makes the game more fun and its harder to make these nap - blocks like weetnar. Simply cause of the fact its hardly impossible in a random round to find a gal to attack then! As my buddy Wandows(/me waves back at his Buddy) stated i play this game for the community mainly too, so thats why i wont stop playing. I will certainly play round 10 and would love to see the major changes they got in mind, just as what they did in r6 with the races, although this will prolly be more different.........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This community rocks0rz, so keep it that way!
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 13:40   #35
HOPupNdown
Last of the plushies

HOPupNdown is an unknown quantity at this point
i miss TGO , his board spam was that much better :/
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 16:33   #36
Caledan
ROCK - Now and Forever

The ghost of TGO is still around! hehe
He who dares, Wins!
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 17:13   #37
Black_Kat

Black_Kat is an unknown quantity at this point
have already deleted my account...sad really that it was just THAT bad to feel like wasting the $10. there isn't anything that can be done to this game that could bring me back especially with star wars galaxies coming though i would like to read about these "changes" being planned...where is this info located?
Black_Kat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 19:51   #38
Sythe.
Professional Vegetable

Sythe. is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Morden

no matter how good a game is people will always want to try it for free first, and tbh without people signing up the game will die.

if tey were to let in 50'000 free accounts now(that are limited slightly) there might be a bit more fresh blood without too many of them getting bashed to death(any less than 20'000 and there'll be no point in opening the free accounts as they'll get wiped out every few days)
Morden,

I am glad someone wrote that cos it meant i didnt have to

PA is ridiculous - it never advertises and relies on an audience of ex pa players. The reason most players are EX is because they got annoyed in some way or form.

Bring back adverts, get someone to do a proper job in emarketing and have no adverts and unlimited accounts -or- free accounts with adverts that are limimted, but are allowed to upgrade to full no-adverts no-limits accounts.

I said that back in r6 but no one listened

With the numbers of free players, with possibility to upgrade there will be a lot more targets worth shooting because tbh, the vast majority of us playing current round are all veterans and that makes us all more "leet".

People in charge of PA please heed my advice and sort it out!
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 20:20   #39
TGO
Currently Retired

TGO is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by HOPupNdown
i miss TGO , his board spam was that much better :/
Spam? Meh?
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 21:54   #40
HOPupNdown
Last of the plushies

HOPupNdown is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by TGO
Spam? Meh?
yea , those long winded posts about various thingies
i never really had the time to read so i just browsed
down for the flames

hows life without pa golden boy ? i swear i almost
got a RL too before r9 started
Unread 28 Mar 2003, 02:28   #41
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by TGO
Spam? Meh?
My Golden child, how I have missed you so much. Its been fairly boring lately, please come back. I will even help you shower instead of watching you like I used to

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2003, 03:08   #42
King
Here and Not Here

King can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally posted by Morden

first off ppl would just make farms and second off this is why PA died the first time. BC of free accounts there is no way to get free accounts and then by all the extra servers and bandwith that would be needed. Belive it or not people are out to make a profit on this game not take a loss.
King is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2003, 16:12   #43
TGO
Currently Retired

TGO is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by RexDrax
My Golden child, how I have missed you so much. Its been fairly boring lately, please come back. I will even help you shower instead of watching you like I used to
heh. I wont be coming back unfortunately. Just like to pop in every now and again to see if its still the same.
I might take you up on the shower thing though...
Unread 30 Mar 2003, 08:08   #44
Saitam
Tribologist

Saitam is an unknown quantity at this point
Played all rounds of pa, cant say any round is less boring than the other..

Also every round ppl will leave pa, even if it would be like a new CS that is played by most ppl, a portion of players would still grow tired of it and leave....
Unread 30 Mar 2003, 08:13   #45
MadeMan
180º

we will always lose ppl but we will always get new ones i hope.