User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment

Unread 21 Feb 2006, 14:19   #1
JoeJoe

JoeJoe is an unknown quantity at this point
Combat Kids! Recruitment Open

Hi everyone browsing,

We are

The Combat Kids!

Our alliance has a small core of experienced PA players, some playing back from round 2! We are open to anyone who wants to play, except for the fact that you must come on irc to speak to us and join.

We base our rounds on fun, and teamwork. We have no HCs, no BC/DCs. Ofcourse some of us are better than others at certain things, but we all do everything together! If you would like a nice tight-knit community to play in, without orders, or stress like the major alliances bring with them, then join the Combat Kids!

We also except noobs who have never played before, to train them up, and teach them the ways. So all are welcome.

Irc channel - #combatkids
Talk to any of the ops, including JoeJoe, Paradoxxx, Capric or Fionntan, about joining, or just generally about who we are to find out more.

Cheers!
JoeJoe
JoeJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2006, 16:28   #2
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Combat Kids! Recruitment Open

Good luck guys. How do you plan on playing in-game with no specified HCs?
Unread 21 Feb 2006, 17:06   #3
DukePaul
Retired VGN

DukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really nice

With such a cool name I really hope you have success
DukePaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2006, 17:41   #4
Gimmick
Banned

Gimmick is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck and have fun
Unread 21 Feb 2006, 20:02   #5
JoeJoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Good luck guys. How do you plan on playing in-game with no specified HCs?

Hi there again!

I'm not quite sure what you mean. If you're refferring to ingame ally as in, who is listed as HC/BC/DC etc ingame, then I can tell you.
We have specified founders of the alliance (Paradoxxx and I) and we handle applications, ingame stuff etc. So technically we do have HCs, but it's nothing like the normal situation with hcs, officers, etc on irc. We are all equal, like I said, when functioning as an alliance.
Unread 21 Feb 2006, 20:19   #6
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ah, that answers my question nicely then
Unread 22 Feb 2006, 00:10   #7
coffee-
Beoyotch

coffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nice

Sound like hippies to me!
coffee- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2006, 23:55   #8
Beermonster

Beermonster will become famous soon enoughBeermonster will become famous soon enough

I wish u luck JoeJoe
I'm not sure you have the infrastructure to function as a new ally ingame what about scanners? Chanells? tools?
i like the democratic principle re command structure but in the long term i dont think that will work either.
but i'm usually wrong on most thigs so i'll see u guys in the #1 ally slot soon

hf
Beermonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2006, 10:44   #9
JoeJoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beermonster
I wish u luck JoeJoe
I'm not sure you have the infrastructure to function as a new ally ingame what about scanners? Chanells? tools?
i like the democratic principle re command structure but in the long term i dont think that will work either.
but i'm usually wrong on most thigs so i'll see u guys in the #1 ally slot soon

hf

Thanks for the wish of luck Beermonster.
We have scanners, ofc. Some people with more amps than others, but we all have scans so we can usually scan for ourselves! (beginning of the rounds, i may have to set scanners, but by the end u only need proper SCANNERS when hitting them annoying diffractor whores) we have all our irc channels sorted and bots and everything. As for tools, we wont be needing any sort of tools till we grow over 20 or so.
And since we started we are now 10 members big,
I hope some more will come! :-)
Structure may change by the time we get more people, but i'll just have to see.

Cheers,
JoeJoe
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 19:31   #10
4VAlien
Paris <3

4VAlien will become famous soon enough4VAlien will become famous soon enough

we are so winning this on attitude.
Unread 1 Mar 2006, 11:55   #11
lurchleaf
UltimateNewbie

lurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to behold

scanners are actually not allowed, but as long as you are not caught its all good. i prefer ppl just building their own amps than becoming more dependant on other people.
its not only "what can the alliance offer you", its also what can you offer the alliance.

gl combat kids. - nice reform of a battlegroup there.
i hope you do as well now you are an alliance
Unread 1 Mar 2006, 13:15   #12
Squishy
Lost

Squishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurchleaf
scanners are actually not allowed, but as long as you are not caught its all good.

Riiiiiiiight lurch i must have missed the MH memo about that
Unread 1 Mar 2006, 15:26   #13
lurchleaf
UltimateNewbie

lurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to behold

are they?
i thought it was considered as cheating, or was that just planet farming?
Unread 2 Mar 2006, 15:22   #14
Illmaticks
you know you want me

Illmaticks has a spectacular aura aboutIllmaticks has a spectacular aura about

I guess.. Good luck!

Alliances: [Conc] [NRK] [ETY] [Guild] [Reunion] [HR] [Insomnia] [Ascendancy] & others...
Illmaticks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2006, 05:54   #15
The_Mad_Keg
Fat *******

The_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to behold

Scanners are allowed... whats not allowed are scanners out of tag who def the ally they were meant to be in aka Support Planets
<Rocko> so reincarnation is like getting ABSOLUTLEY wankered when u die

[F-Crew] - You known when youve been [FC]ucked
The_Mad_Keg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2006, 02:42   #16
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Mad_Keg
Scanners are allowed... whats not allowed are scanners out of tag who def the ally they were meant to be in aka Support Planets
Well, technically that too is allowed
Unread 5 Mar 2006, 02:45   #17
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Technically it can get you closed too.
Unread 5 Mar 2006, 02:50   #18
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
Technically it can get you closed too.
uhm, not according to Appocomaster, but he may be wrong idk.
Unread 5 Mar 2006, 13:56   #19
The_Mad_Keg
Fat *******

The_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to behold

lol dont get technical on me, you know i cant handle it
<Rocko> so reincarnation is like getting ABSOLUTLEY wankered when u die

[F-Crew] - You known when youve been [FC]ucked
The_Mad_Keg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2006, 03:38   #20
lurchleaf
UltimateNewbie

lol, appocomaster maybe wrong, but he looks strong in a thong (even with a midget dong)
Unread 6 Mar 2006, 04:07   #21
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Do you guys run attacks or organize defence? If you organize defence, I take it the member must be online when he has incoming, otherwise he gets no defence? Just curious...

-NitinA
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2006, 11:52   #22
lurchleaf
UltimateNewbie

good point. i know that combatkids was a BG before, so no doubt they have that covered. joejoe, if you need a hand with a defcall or bot, let me know.
Unread 7 Mar 2006, 20:21   #23
gormster

gormster will become famous soon enoughgormster will become famous soon enough

Good luck combat kids!!!
gormster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 10:06   #24
lurchleaf
UltimateNewbie

looks like they dont need your luck. either that or its working!
Unread 4 Jun 2010, 11:34   #25
JoeJoe

lol old school.... i remember this ally :-)
Unread 4 Jun 2010, 11:42   #26
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoe View Post
lol old school.... i remember this ally :-)
Lame :-)

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2010, 14:10   #27
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

This wasn't a joke thread even back then, unfortunately.
Unread 7 Jun 2010, 14:30   #28
Scott

Scott is a jewel in the roughScott is a jewel in the roughScott is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Mad_Keg View Post
Out of tag planets cannot defend planets in a tag, it was hardcoded out a couple r34 or r35!
Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2010, 15:33   #29
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott View Post
Out of tag planets cannot defend planets in a tag, it was hardcoded out a couple r34 or r35!
I think you didn't notice the post date...
Most of the posts in this thread are from 2006 and basicly this was a dead topic about an alliance that hasn't existed in years (don't know if they even played more than 1 round) up untill joejoe posted a couple of days ago.

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2010, 21:56   #30
Scott

Scott is a jewel in the roughScott is a jewel in the roughScott is a jewel in the rough

Selfpwned! And go **** yourself Shev.
Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2010, 19:56   #31
Lex
Printer

Lex is an unknown quantity at this point

Good Luck Lads, combat ftw
Unread 23 Jul 2010, 17:28   #32
Olav
THE KING

Olav is a jewel in the roughOlav is a jewel in the roughOlav is a jewel in the rough

hmm this looks bad no one in the irc channel but Olav ... did you guys quit?
Unread 26 Jul 2010, 18:14   #33
Abort
Dumb Yankee

Abort has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurchleaf View Post
lol, appocomaster maybe wrong, but he looks strong in a thong (even with a midget dong)
fun fact: midgets have normal sized dongs.
Unread 28 Jul 2010, 21:59   #34
exblade
that one dude

exblade has a spectacular aura aboutexblade has a spectacular aura aboutexblade has a spectacular aura about

so is this like a dead ally? the chan is empty...
ROCK - DC [ROCK]
The Galactic Vikings - DC [TGV]
Vengeance - DC [VGN]
CareBears - DC [CB]

Rounds 9.5,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,19,26,27,28,38
exblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2010, 09:32   #35
Lex
Printer

Lex is an unknown quantity at this point

I think the original Quote was back in 2006 guys, so i think this alliance is four years too late
Unread 29 Jul 2010, 11:51   #36
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

i think combat kids are Ascendancy

there is proove:

Quote:
Our alliance has a small core of experienced PA players, some playing back from round 2!
Quote:
We also except noobs

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote