User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 13 Oct 2015, 20:22   #1
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
R64 predictions

Who will block, backstab, whine or win?

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2015, 21:25   #2
winY
<SugerDaddy> WWpal

winY is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: R64 predictions

B-B will win for sure with epic tactics
winY is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2015, 22:19   #3
SDN

SDN is an unknown quantity at this point

Black-Flag has to be the favorites.
Winning two rounds in a row, and been very fluent and good with politics to keep incomings controlled.

Runner ups are ult/p3ng/ct/asgard i guess

i have to edit in rainbows, i think they are getting a better and better core for each round.

Recent rounds:
Round 68 - #1 Gal Rank #6 planet
Round 67 - #1 Gal
Round 65 - Rank #3 Norsemen
Round 61 - Rank #37 Faceless
Round 60 - Rank #14 Ultores
Round 58 - Rank #35 Allieless xp play
Round 56 - Rank #14 Vikings
Round 54 - Rank #5 Vikings
SDN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2015, 23:51   #4
Tiamat101

Tiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the rough

Well i think BF will not be as good this round.

Ult
Asguard
Bf
Ct
Faceless
Unread 14 Oct 2015, 04:36   #5
Serio
Lovable Ginger

Serio is an unknown quantity at this point

I'd say third is a good estimate yes
r56 HR Officer
r57-58 Black Flag
r59 Astraeus HC / Black Flag
r60 Black Flag
r61 Black Flag officer
r62-67 Black Flag
r68-70 Illuminati HC
r71 FAnG
r72 Black Flag
r73 Ultores
Serio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Oct 2015, 04:42   #6
Serio
Lovable Ginger

Serio is an unknown quantity at this point

we're a support tag for HR this round
r56 HR Officer
r57-58 Black Flag
r59 Astraeus HC / Black Flag
r60 Black Flag
r61 Black Flag officer
r62-67 Black Flag
r68-70 Illuminati HC
r71 FAnG
r72 Black Flag
r73 Ultores
Serio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Oct 2015, 10:17   #7
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Due to the change in cont from 50 to 40 there will be a lot more competition this round, so don't be so quick to judge that the normal competitors will be the favourites. Alliances like p3n / Rainbows now have a an equal chance.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Oct 2015, 12:33   #8
fortran

fortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the rough

So a few alliances with 45-50 will be competing now for ally ranking. Is there a tick limit to merge alliances?
Unread 14 Oct 2015, 12:58   #9
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
Rainbows
Have you considered taking up stand-up comedy?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Oct 2015, 13:57   #10
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Have you considered taking up stand-up comedy?
He is overestimating the influence off capped couting in tags and random stats. Nd managed to win twice with these stats, so any full tag will be contenders.
BowS has a new political department this round, and its not unlikely that they will end up being blocked on from early on.

Unread 14 Oct 2015, 23:02   #11
SantaCruz
I've been around

SantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to behold

I was wondering why he counted P3ng as only being competitors because tag limit was dropped. LOL

Didn't they finish 2nd last round?
Unread 14 Oct 2015, 23:05   #12
SantaCruz
I've been around

SantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to behold

Asgard is only out to capture all those flags and then burn them.
Unread 15 Oct 2015, 11:20   #13
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantaCruz View Post
I was wondering why he counted P3ng as only being competitors because tag limit was dropped. LOL

Didn't they finish 2nd last round?
We weren't even in the predictions when we won!

We love being hidden.
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2015, 15:15   #14
ReaperSix
Anti-Paperboy

ReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Who will block, backstab, whine or win?
No idea who will win but I bet you whine.
ReaperSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2015, 16:14   #15
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough

And backstab
Krypton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2015, 17:02   #16
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Adapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really nice

And block
Round 81 - Ultores - Rank 73rd.
Round 83 - Ultores - Rank 16th.
Round 91 - Lucky7 - Rank 50th.
Round 92 - Lucky7 - Rank 39th.
Adapt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2015, 17:03   #17
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Adapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really nice

All jokes aside

CT
FL
Assguard
Rainbows
bf
Unread 15 Oct 2015, 18:41   #18
ReaperSix
Anti-Paperboy

ReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adapt View Post
All jokes aside

CT
FL
Assguard
Rainbows
bf
I thought you said jokes aside? Rainblows won't beat BF, nor will they likely beat ND and HR.
Unread 15 Oct 2015, 19:00   #19
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

judging on there last round performance and nearly all those members stay and BF also not playing seriously i think they are worthy contenders now that butcher is out of the picture and they wave a decent HC team
Unread 15 Oct 2015, 19:04   #20
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adapt View Post
judging on there last round performance and nearly all those members stay and BF also not playing seriously i think they are worthy contenders now that butcher is out of the picture and they wave a decent HC team
Butch3r is never out of the picture. I can assure you that he will still have HC access in-game.
Unread 15 Oct 2015, 21:47   #21
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperSix View Post
I thought you said jokes aside? Rainblows won't beat BF, nor will they likely beat ND and HR.
Its not impossibole, just highly unlikely.

Unread 16 Oct 2015, 11:54   #22
fortran

fortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the rough

Rainbows has been playing all these rounds with shackles. Not without them we can't assess the limits of their potential.
Unread 17 Oct 2015, 20:31   #23
sevenseas

sevenseas has a spectacular aura aboutsevenseas has a spectacular aura about

My top 3 prediction this round:

Rank 1 P3nguins
Rank 2 Conspiracy
Rank 3 Ultores

Gl HF all

Round 61 BF Member - rank 34
Round 62 BF Officer - Running politics rank 19
Round 63 BF HC - Running politics rank 3
Round 64 BF HC - Running politics rank 23
Round 66 Bows Member - rank 29
Round 68 Ult Member - rank 27
Round 69 App Member - rank 19
Round 70 App HC - rank 2
Round 71 Ult Member - rank 40
Round 73 Ult Member - rank 51
Round 74 Ult Member - rank 57
Round 75 Ult Member - rank 5
sevenseas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2015, 21:07   #24
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My hobby: Identifying what alliance people are in by how low they rank it.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 17 Oct 2015, 21:09   #25
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

#1 ult!
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2015, 00:21   #26
Tommy
Sain†s

Tommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortran View Post
Rainbows has been playing all these rounds with shackles. Not without them we can't assess the limits of their potential.
Shackles is my new pet name for BB.
Unread 19 Oct 2015, 04:59   #27
KillGhost
1Up

KillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really nice

Hodor
[Spore] HC
Former Public Relations Officer of QQ
KillGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Oct 2015, 20:29   #28
sevenseas

sevenseas has a spectacular aura aboutsevenseas has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDN View Post
Black-Flag has to be the favorites.
Winning two rounds in a row, and been very fluent and good with politics to keep incomings controlled.

Runner ups are ult/p3ng/ct/asgard i guess

i have to edit in rainbows, i think they are getting a better and better core for each round.
Black flag wont compete this round im afraid. We will be a strong tag , but we are not in compete modus. It will be a more relaxed round.
My politics will not be based on us trying to compete , but more random if we get attacked we can attack back etc without thinking about what happends next.

Bf will be an important ally this round, not rankwise but maybe important to who ends up as winners in the end. Only time will show.

Looks like an interresting round though!

Round 61 BF Member - rank 34
Round 62 BF Officer - Running politics rank 19
Round 63 BF HC - Running politics rank 3
Round 64 BF HC - Running politics rank 23
Round 66 Bows Member - rank 29
Round 68 Ult Member - rank 27
Round 69 App Member - rank 19
Round 70 App HC - rank 2
Round 71 Ult Member - rank 40
Round 73 Ult Member - rank 51
Round 74 Ult Member - rank 57
Round 75 Ult Member - rank 5
sevenseas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Oct 2015, 21:41   #29
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenseas View Post
Black flag wont compete this round im afraid. We will be a strong tag , but we are not in compete modus. It will be a more relaxed round.
My politics will not be based on us trying to compete , but more random if we get attacked we can attack back etc without thinking about what happends next.

Bf will be an important ally this round, not rankwise but maybe important to who ends up as winners in the end. Only time will show.

Looks like an interresting round though!
Is anyone in compete modus this round?
Sounds like ult will win it without anyone wanting to challenge it

Unread 20 Oct 2015, 00:06   #30
Tiamat101

Tiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the rough

Well Asgard is going for #1, Ct is going for #2 So ult will ally with CT against Asgard for #1 and #2 finish.
Unread 20 Oct 2015, 08:54   #31
Mzyxptlk
mz.

"Ult will ally with CT"
Unread 20 Oct 2015, 09:10   #32
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiamat101 View Post
So ult will ally with CT
This will happen right after HR storms the ranks and takes the number 1 position.

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2015, 09:46   #33
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem! View Post
This will happen right after HR storms the ranks and takes the number 1 position.
And PATSA taking top planet!
This round is off the wall!!!
Best roumd ever

Unread 22 Oct 2015, 09:11   #34
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

1) who cares
2) #1's support
3) nobody important
4) #1's competitor

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Unread 22 Oct 2015, 09:29   #35
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
1) Ultores
2) p3nguins
3) Åsgard
4) Conspiracy
sounds plausible

Unread 22 Oct 2015, 10:46   #36
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Quote:
sounds plausible
Stop twisting my words please
k thx bye

Unread 22 Oct 2015, 12:39   #37
Machado
Seraphim

Machado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
1) who cares
2) #1's support
3) nobody important
4) #1's competitor
You bring it so romantically.
Unread 27 Oct 2015, 12:59   #38
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

CT will win.
Unread 27 Oct 2015, 14:05   #39
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

1. p3ng-wins
2. Ultores
3. CT
4. Asgard
5. BlackFlag
6. Faceless
7. Rainbows
8. NewDawn
Unread 27 Oct 2015, 18:32   #40
ReaperSix
Anti-Paperboy

1) Rainbows
Unread 27 Oct 2015, 18:59   #41
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Ct ftw!!
Unread 30 Oct 2015, 19:41   #42
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
1) who cares
2) #1's support
3) nobody important
4) #1's competitor
You've played the game before, haven't you?
Unread 2 Nov 2015, 21:19   #43
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Rumours has it the wars starting to commence in the top5.
Who will come out on top this round if to make a guess.from this point of the round?

Unread 3 Nov 2015, 11:10   #44
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

It looks like p3ng / CT / ND / Terra are targeting Ult. CT will come out of this war as winner!
Unread 3 Nov 2015, 23:20   #45
oil

oil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to behold

As opposed to spreading our firepower and just bleeding roids to you?

Sounds like a first rate plan from VNC Advanced Strategic Command again there Cain. By virtue of you being the juciest planets in the universe, at the very least it'd be a 400 tick upgrade on the most stunningly spasticated plan ever devised. Last round. By yourselves.
oil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2015, 18:49   #46
Clouds

Cain, back to AD please pal.
Unread 5 Nov 2015, 10:47   #47
Joepys

Joepys will become famous soon enoughJoepys will become famous soon enough

Ult will win, with ease.
P3n or BF will be the runner up

The changing in the planets that count toward ally score wont change that much imo. Atleast not for allies that have ~40 planets

[HA]
[P3ng]
[FANG]
[Vikings]
[Faceless]
Joepys is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2015, 11:46   #48
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joepys View Post
The changing in the planets that count toward ally score wont change that much imo. Atleast not for allies that have ~40 planets
I dont think there was anyone beliving it would make much of a difference.
In the long run its just gonna make the alliances with a lot of support planets even better than the mid tier ones.

Unread 5 Nov 2015, 13:37   #49
Joepys

Joepys will become famous soon enoughJoepys will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I dont think there was anyone beliving it would make much of a difference.
In the long run its just gonna make the alliances with a lot of support planets even better than the mid tier ones.
yeh my thoughts aswell, i guess it suits the people with power

[HA]
[P3ng]
[FANG]
[Vikings]
[Faceless]
Joepys is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2015, 13:38   #50
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Åsgard imploding? Many had expected them to be a one round fling, but this seems to be little prematurely