User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 14 Jul 2014, 11:35   #1051
jermain

jermain is on a distinguished road
Re: R57 gossip thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l View Post
This I agree with. War is pretty bad in this game and there is little motivation FOR it.

Been saying there needs to be more bonuses for war and a way to ease the defence burden (as prelaunch makes attacking so much easier) for a few rounds now.
Perhaps something could be edited with the cap rates.

If one ally received over say 40 fleets from each alliance over a 24 period then the cap rate could be reduced. For example:

40 incs fleets from one ally over 24hrs = 25% cap rate
40 incs (80 in total) from 2 different ally over 24hrs = 20% cap rate
40 incs (120 in total) from 3 different allys over 24hrs = 15% cap rate
40 incs (160 in total) from 4 different allys ove 24hrs = 10% cap rate
etc.

Obviously the numbers could change but the principal would be that if you have loads of allies trying to gang rape you the cap would decrease substantially. Not sure how this would be coded though. It would help prevent mass blocks.
jermain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2014, 11:37   #1052
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

I think it would be best if ultores didn't play again as they're too good for their own good
Unread 14 Jul 2014, 11:45   #1053
Machado
Seraphim

Machado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the rough

I agree with a lot of things about the escessive blocking by the way, don't like that if you're capable and active you just get ganged on massively. Doesn't really encourage you to be active does it? Can't be good for the game.

Last edited by Machado; 14 Jul 2014 at 16:47.
Machado is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2014, 13:13   #1054
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree View Post
Faceless targets last night were 50% HR, 50% Ultores with 2 big HEROES thrown in.

Faceless incoming last night was 80% HR, 20% Ultores.
So you had 25 incoming fleets when being the fattest ally in uni? Well my friend you have seriously showed you can make alot of naps!
Wouter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2014, 14:03   #1055
WillyNilly

WillyNilly is a jewel in the roughWillyNilly is a jewel in the roughWillyNilly is a jewel in the rough

So much whining
WillyNilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2014, 14:51   #1056
Knight

Knight is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't often see 4 or 5 allies kingmake 1 ally all round. Shows how bad BF are if the lead they have is only 6 mil hah. Saying that.. who's worse, the ally that did nothing but block all round to win, or the other allies in said block who allowed it to happen.

Too many HC in bed with each other nowadays.

When was the last time an ally won and deserved it? Or when was the last time Ultores won? Both questions will give the same answer

For anyone who disagrees with my post, please imagine me doing what i like to call the 'BBitcher' which involves completely ignoring any facts or valid arguements you may have (unlikely anyway), and then simply just informing you that you are wrong, and continually reiterating my first point over and over again until you grow tired of debating it.

P.S this Londo dude needs to speak on AD more, i don't know the guy, but he actually seems to have a clue and unlike most here, does not seem retarded at all!? Rare i know.

Ultores peon
Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2014, 14:52   #1057
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Relation Change 1073 Faceless has decided to end its alliance with Conspiracy.

Looks like Faceless are going to beat Ultores to XP'ing off CT.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2014, 14:58   #1058
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight View Post
Too many HC in bed with each other nowadays.
That would a reason for me to have sided with Ultores. (Hi eksero)

Quote:
When was the last time an ally won and deserved it? Or when was the last time Ultores won? Both questions will give the same answer
Spore last round. Please try again...

Quote:
For anyone who disagrees with my post, please imagine me doing what i like to call the 'BBitcher' which involves completely ignoring any facts or valid arguements you may have (unlikely anyway), and then simply just informing you that you are wrong, and continually reiterating my first point over and over again until you grow tired of debating it.
It's okay. I spent several rounds with B-Butcher. You can't really top that.

Quote:
P.S this Londo dude needs to speak on AD more, i don't know the guy, but he actually seems to have a clue and unlike most here, does not seem retarded at all!? Rare i know.
Thus why I gave him the decency of a serious response

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2014, 15:11   #1059
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machado View Post
Quite some posts so this may seem a little outdated, but I'll post it anyway.

I agree with a lot of things about the escessive blocking by the way, don't like that if you're capable and active you just get ganged on massively. Doesn't really encourage you to be active does it? Can't be good for the game.

Well, that is interesting, Maniac. So glad CT helped you to #1 now. You keep us motivated to keep helping you! In any case relax dude, I know you stress out when someone mentions BF on these forums but what I said is hardly worth overreacting to like this. Don't be so defensive, geez.

As I recall you were on a holiday at the time, and Souls was away irl. You know who were left in charge then, so go ask them. In fact I'm pretty sure you know who I'm talking about anyway since we discussed it before we started the block with FL and BF the first time. I don't wanna be that "I have logs from your hc" guy, but I actually do - if you want I will pm them to you and resolve this ridiculous case. The (paraphrased) words were: "p3ng isn't organizing vs ult, CT is"

This was right before the attacks on peng from ult and others (I heard other allies' involvement in hitting p3ngs at that time was random coincidence).

Of course this rumour became absolutely true later on (a fact from which I think you benefitted greatly, oh grateful one) - it just was not true at the time.

Your PR machine needs a tune up dude.

I deleted that once i realized you were CT and what you were talking about ... but that wasnt quite a many rumors spread ... that was one dumb idiot and one dumb rumor lol. Like I said there are some individuals, and also like I said it wouldnt or didn't make sense.

Also we helped CT too who has a shot at number 1 still.
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2014, 15:11   #1060
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I agree that HR don't deserve being p-targeted like this and will express my displeasure of this to the Faceless High Council.
Aren't we all lucky Zh|l is here to be the united nations of pa

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2014, 15:13   #1061
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Also why is BF the main target of the Blocks we arent even the ones who started the ULT block. FL came to us saying we either hit ult with them or they hit us with ULT ... then they played both sides.

As far as the mega blocks ... typically there are more people on boths sides of the blocks ... but Ult HC seem to have pissed everyone off that no one will help them. Is that the universes fault or Ultores?
Unread 14 Jul 2014, 15:20   #1062
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

Quote:
The reason I don't seem retarded at all is that I've not played since r39 therefore I can be fairly objective. Im only paying any attention at all because I am vaguely considering playing next round. Unfortunately if I returned to playing I would rapidly become retarded again
Unread 14 Jul 2014, 15:25   #1063
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem! View Post
Aren't we all lucky Zh|l is here to be the united nations of pa
Aww, shucks. Thanks.

That is actually an idea though! A UN of Planetarion....

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 14 Jul 2014, 15:35   #1064
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Standing rule in Spore is for members to not go posting on the boards. I find it to be more of a nuisance with members posting than not.

Additionally, even if something is 'weeks old' you generally do not comment too much on it till the round is over. Infact, I really shouldn't have commented as much as I have, but I am unwilling (stubborn if you like) to have Spore painted as malicious.
Glad this rules wasnt around when i was there

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2014, 16:09   #1065
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice

<@Zhil|afkfood> Guys, can we all agree someone from this room wins ally and just make sure Ult DONT win?
<@gm|away> pot, kettle....
<@Zhil|afkfood> they'll emo
<@Zhil|afkfood> and it'll be better and more lasting than any alliance win
<@Zhil|afkfood> the round we made Ult give up PA
<@Zhil|afkfood> so lets just all kill App next round early
<@Zhil|afkfood> to make sure theyre irrelevant
<@ManiacMagic> well we will sk them from round start
<@Zhil|afkfood> if Ult play, lets just all kill Ult t the very start
<@Zhil|afkfood> 1st tick out of protection
<@ManiacMagic> think prime first then ult
<@Zhil|afkfood> then officially start the round

Thanks for stating how shit you all are.
Unread 14 Jul 2014, 16:12   #1066
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

thats not a real log, surely?

doesnt sound very zhil-like
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2014, 16:19   #1067
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

lol zhil so jelly hes not ultores
Unread 14 Jul 2014, 16:21   #1068
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wouter View Post
<@Zhil|afkfood> Guys, can we all agree someone from this room wins ally and just make sure Ult DONT win?
<@gm|away> pot, kettle....
<@Zhil|afkfood> they'll emo
<@Zhil|afkfood> and it'll be better and more lasting than any alliance win
<@Zhil|afkfood> the round we made Ult give up PA
<@Zhil|afkfood> so lets just all kill App next round early
<@Zhil|afkfood> to make sure theyre irrelevant
<@ManiacMagic> well we will sk them from round start
<@Zhil|afkfood> if Ult play, lets just all kill Ult t the very start
<@Zhil|afkfood> 1st tick out of protection
<@ManiacMagic> think prime first then ult
<@Zhil|afkfood> then officially start the round

Thanks for stating how shit you all are.
Oh wow, if you understood the context at all you would see it was tongue in cheek.

I've made zero plans for next round in the real world.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 14 Jul 2014, 16:24   #1069
Knight

Quote:
Spore last round. Please try again...
Haha, oh you joker. I don't dislike Spore in the slightest, so please don't view this opinion as something overly bias. But Last round Spores ONLY incs were at the very end, when they already had a huge value lead. The rest of the uni before then were too busy just trying to ensure Ult didn't win... sound familiar?

Ultores peon
Unread 14 Jul 2014, 16:26   #1070
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
thats not a real log, surely?

doesnt sound very zhil-like
It's a real log but it was tongue in cheek over context to how emo Ultores are being regarding this round.

Made the comment we should just make them emo every round for fun.

As you know, among others, I would never decide things for next round this early.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 14 Jul 2014, 16:27   #1071
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Doesn't look like a joke to me, more like the usual anti-ult-circle-jerk... And sadly something that is not surprising at all.

For the record, Ult are in no way more emo than they allways are. Just a tad fed up with the idiocracy that we call pa.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2014, 16:27   #1072
jermain

Quote:
Oh wow, if you understood the context at all you would see it was tongue in cheek.

I've made zero plans for next round in the real world.
Care to enlighten us to the context then plz pal?
Unread 14 Jul 2014, 16:27   #1073
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

We are just trying to think of ways that might possibly make ag more emo than he is now, but its not easy as you can see he is really quite worked up.
Unread 14 Jul 2014, 16:30   #1074
Blue_Esper

it only proves that ultores is the best alliance before it even plays next round
Unread 14 Jul 2014, 16:31   #1075
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha, oh you joker. I don't dislike Spore in the slightest, so please don't view this opinion as something overly bias. But Last round Spores ONLY incs were at the very end, when they already had a huge value lead. The rest of the uni before then were too busy just trying to ensure Ult didn't win... sound familiar?
I think most people, including people in ult/app can agree that Spore deserves to win last round. This isn't based on them playing well, but based on their HCs ability to manage the political landscape and avoid incs.
You can't just have it so that the alliance with the most incs is the only alliance deserving to win. This round, however, that is the case.
Unread 14 Jul 2014, 16:32   #1076
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Esper View Post
it only proves that ultores is the best alliance before it even plays next round
lol I dont think everyone will nap your from round start next round so doubt they will be good.
Unread 14 Jul 2014, 16:33   #1077
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Please tell me to this huge block verses Ultores last round.

Oh wait.... there wasn't one!

Spore had easier incoming due to us picking our fights to when we wanted them. The last phase of the round was spent fighting a massive block to where our incomings were quite massive.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 14 Jul 2014, 16:33   #1078
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's a real log but it was tongue in cheek over context to how emo Ultores are being regarding this round.
To be fair, I've played in some alliances that have EMO'd and given up, and I'm not sure Ult this round can qualify as that. It's as simple as that NO alliance will EVER continue playing when its under a huge barrage of incs for well over a week with NO chance whatsoever of making a comeback.
Unread 14 Jul 2014, 16:35   #1079
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

lol. knew it wouldnt be a true log or context zhil, i do indeed know you wouldnt be making any plans this early. i also know you would never intentionally try and make ppl quit.

tbh if FL/CT go at it, that opens the door for an ult win, just as i predicted a few pages back
Unread 14 Jul 2014, 16:35   #1080
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Spore had easier incoming due to us picking our fights to when we wanted them. The last phase of the round was spent fighting a massive block to where our incomings were quite massive.
Wasn't that like 1 week of incs? while napped to 80% of the active alliance the rest of the round?

* We do not exist *

Unread 14 Jul 2014, 16:36   #1081
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx View Post
It's as simple as that NO alliance will EVER continue playing when its under a huge barrage of incs for well over a week with NO chance whatsoever of making a comeback.
I still think Ult will win
Unread 14 Jul 2014, 16:36   #1082
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Aww, shucks. Thanks.

That is actually an idea though! A UN of Planetarion....
Yes, first form a commity that then forms a taskforce. That taskforce then investigates rumours of something potentially going and sends their observations to a panel.
That panel then reports back to the united nations who in turn send out an angry letter!

Little black kids are dying because of ak47's man

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2014, 16:38   #1083
Knight

Quote:
I think most people, including people in ult/app can agree that Spore deserves to win last round. This isn't based on them playing well, but based on their HCs ability to manage the political landscape and avoid incs.
You can't just have it so that the alliance with the most incs is the only alliance deserving to win. This round, however, that is the case.
I understand politics being an absolute vital part of winning, but Spore still had it handed to them surely? I'm pretty sure it doesn't take much effort on a HC's part to convince someone else to hit Ult. People jump at the chance constantly, so the political move from Spore was simply to keep the block on Ult, which as i said, requires little or no effort.

Also fair enough though, my view for a deserved win, is largely based on actual playing ability, rather that political manoeuvring.

Ultores peon
Unread 14 Jul 2014, 16:38   #1084
jermain

Btw what's this about Ult emo'ing? I havent seen a single person emo at all. A few members have complained about blocking (understandably) but that's about it...............?

I'd love to see some emo logs xD
Unread 14 Jul 2014, 16:40   #1085
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
Doesn't look like a joke to me, more like the usual anti-ult-circle-jerk... And sadly something that is not surprising at all.

For the record, Ult are in no way more emo than they allways are. Just a tad fed up with the idiocracy that we call pa.
You really don't know my character then. I would never conduct real politics in that sense or plan such a thing right now. It would be ludricous and very poor politics to do so (and I don't believe in that).

To jermain:

Fact is, we were comparing Ult antidotes from previous rounds to where they threatened to crush alliances and such and how they appear to other alliances in talks/discussions.

I commented like the above log at how amusing it would be to just deny Ultores more due to their conduct.

If you think all the alliances involved right now would seriously agree to that then you're paranoid.

I have zero intention of leading an anti-Ult block next round.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 14 Jul 2014, 16:47   #1086
isildurx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
lol. knew it wouldnt be a true log or context zhil, i do indeed know you wouldnt be making any plans this early. i also know you would never intentionally try and make ppl quit.

tbh if FL/CT go at it, that opens the door for an ult win, just as i predicted a few pages back
zero chance ult wins, willing to bet however much you want
Unread 14 Jul 2014, 16:50   #1087
isildurx

Actually, the fact that Forest is still spouting his "ult can win bullshit" should be enough for people to know to NEVER take him seriously.

Currently:

Ult are 6m behind BF with 40k less roids
About even with Faceless and CT with 60k and 50k less roids respectively. Additionally, Faceless has what, more than a 2 billion stocked?
As it stands now Ult has the fourth highest chance of winning, and the odds of it happening is ~~0.0%
Unread 14 Jul 2014, 16:55   #1088
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

Quote:
I have zero intention of leading an anti-Ult block next round.
Yet 2 things are 100% certain; CT and Spore will blick against Ult and will bring minimum 1 more alliance into this block. Intentions are wortless, actions are not.

* We do not exist *

Unread 14 Jul 2014, 17:03   #1089
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Yet 2 things are 100% certain; CT and Spore will blick against Ult and will bring minimum 1 more alliance into this block. Intentions are wortless, actions are not.
Clearly Spore and CT ALWAYS fight together. Oh wait, no, we don't.

1) Is Ultores even playing with a full tag?

2) Is Spore even playing with a full tag?

3) Is CT even playing with a full tag?

I bet you guys know full well already to the answers to some of them, if you know #2 then please tell me, because I don't the answer yet!

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 14 Jul 2014, 17:08   #1090
Wouter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMagic View Post
We are just trying to think of ways that might possibly make ag more emo than he is now, but its not easy as you can see he is really quite worked up.
You will need to try better if you want to see me actually emo, but please try your best. I am always up for giving simple people a purpose in life, I am glad I can be yours.
Unread 14 Jul 2014, 17:10   #1091
Forest

Quote:
Actually, the fact that Forest is still spouting his "ult can win bullshit" should be enough for people to know to NEVER take him seriously.

Currently:

About even with Faceless and CT with 60k and 50k less roids respectively. Additionally, Faceless has what, more than a 2 billion stocked?
As it stands now Ult has the fourth highest chance of winning, and the odds of it happening is ~~0.0%
I disagree. Ult have pulled back way bigger totals before to win and with FL/CT going at it, Ult can get mass xp from wherever they want
Unread 14 Jul 2014, 17:12   #1092
Wouter

Quote:

I bet you guys know full well already to the answers to some of them, if you know #2 then please tell me, because I don't the answer yet!
Why do you even respond, your alliance came asking for like your 7th nap this round? Just so you can have no incoming while hitting P3nguins. You are a weak excuse of an ally that can't go without forming blocks.

Best part is, even if you respond to me. Next round will show how hard you need to nap to achieve anything again. Like in every other round spore played.
Unread 14 Jul 2014, 17:24   #1093
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:

Currently:

40k less roids means nothing the last few days Ult is still extremely close and has a high chance of winning.

FL have over 4 bil stocked ... enough to be tied with BF or very very close.
Unread 14 Jul 2014, 17:26   #1094
isildurx

SO yeah, how is Ult supposed to end infront of all those three alliances?
Unread 14 Jul 2014, 17:27   #1095
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

BF/FL made a 6 mil gap in two days you dont think ult could close that in 4? Ult the greatest alliance ever.
Unread 14 Jul 2014, 17:28   #1096
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMagic
BF/FL made a 6 mil gap in two days you dont think ult could close that in 4? Ult the greatest alliance ever.
Us dropping 60k roids = 12m score alone so...
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2014, 17:46   #1097
Blue_Esper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMagic View Post
ultores doesn't have 4 tags supporting roid gains like bf/fl
Unread 14 Jul 2014, 18:02   #1098
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

Quote:

I never stated that, i stated that it's 100% certain that CT and Spore will bring at least one more alliance and gang up on Ult. There's only one way you can prove me wrong, stating irrelevant stuff is not it. Again; intentions are worthless, actions are not. My prediction stands, based on the fact that you work with CT every round to take down ult, even last round where the two of you alternated, making sure someone p-targetted ult throughout the round. If one of the tags don't play, then my prediction fails.

* We do not exist *

Unread 14 Jul 2014, 18:53   #1099
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
I never stated that, i stated that it's 100% certain that CT and Spore will bring at least one more alliance and gang up on Ult. There's only one way you can prove me wrong, stating irrelevant stuff is not it. Again; intentions are worthless, actions are not. My prediction stands, based on the fact that you work with CT every round to take down ult, even last round where the two of you alternated, making sure someone p-targetted ult throughout the round. If one of the tags don't play, then my prediction fails.
Last round we had no coordination with CT whatsoever. Did you miss the poor relations we had with CT throughout the round in general?

If we had coordinated, I would admit it. I never lie about who we coordinated with and have no reason too.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 14 Jul 2014, 19:27   #1100
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

I'll have to correct my fellow ultorians here, we had some random incs from CT, but that was it :/
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote