User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 16 Jul 2010, 15:34   #151
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future
Re: Congratz NewDawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI View Post
What 48 hour period? There was never any and until you paste us logs from the agreement its just fiction dude. Also its quite funny to see you whining about the 48h cooldown if you think about the NAP you broke with Vision last round to get planet win.
/shrug, I asked cardi to paste the log with the agreement and he refused to. If there was nothing about a cooldown, he would have spammed it everywhere already. Besides that, logs are insanely easy to change and it will always be his word vs mine. If you want to concieve something being stated as pramatic as what I wrote as whining then I don't really care either. It's what happened from my pov.

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2010, 15:41   #152
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Also its quite funny to see you whining about the 48h cooldown if you think about the NAP you broke with Vision last round to get planet win.
Ascendancy was napped with Vision untill last tick. Some rouge members left the alliance and attacked the vision planet.
Unread 16 Jul 2010, 16:11   #153
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlaTa View Post
Ascendancy was napped with Vision untill last tick. Some rouge members left the alliance and attacked the vision planet.
Moulin Rouge members?
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2010, 16:41   #154
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zotnam View Post
/shrug, I asked cardi to paste the log with the agreement and he refused to. If there was nothing about a cooldown, he would have spammed it everywhere already. Besides that, logs are insanely easy to change and it will always be his word vs mine. If you want to concieve something being stated as pramatic as what I wrote as whining then I don't really care either. It's what happened from my pov.
No, it was Cardi telling you to paste logs on forums or shut the smurf up.
We attacked you because there was no cooldown, and you whine because you say there was a cooldown. Why would Cardi need to provide a log where it says you DONT have a cooldown? are you feeling alright?
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2010, 16:53   #155
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

If this game would reward warring alliances instead of napping alliances we would't even have to worry about shitty alliances winning.
Unread 16 Jul 2010, 17:00   #156
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

Quote:
No, it was Cardi telling you to paste logs on forums or shut the smurf up.
We attacked you because there was no cooldown, and you whine because you say there was a cooldown. Why would Cardi need to provide a log where it says you DONT have a cooldown? are you feeling alright?
There was a cooldown. Who the **** gets a nap without cooldown? What the **** would you know about it? Cardi remembers barely anything of the things he say when he is stoned and I am sure I can dig up the log but why would it matter? I could easily have edited it and no matter what I post, App would claim I did anyway. So it's a pointless discussion and I can only say that from my pov, we had a grace periode. It wouldn't have mattered what I showed him at the point where he had decided in his head that he wanted to attack asc. It's as simple as that.

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2010, 17:25   #157
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Choke View Post
If I read and see things correct. We must Salute EVO for their politics:
Napping everyone except ND/EXI
ur a tool

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2010, 17:26   #158
Firebird

Tbh wasnt really only up to cardi so to blame or point fingers is wrong asc were not pulling there weight in the sense of taking some of the pressure off of us so the whole alliance decided we were better off without the NAP.
Unread 16 Jul 2010, 17:30   #159
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zotnam View Post
There was a cooldown. Who the **** gets a nap without cooldown? What the **** would you know about it? Cardi remembers barely anything of the things he say when he is stoned and I am sure I can dig up the log but why would it matter? I could easily have edited it and no matter what I post, App would claim I did anyway. So it's a pointless discussion and I can only say that from my pov, we had a grace periode. It wouldn't have mattered what I showed him at the point where he had decided in his head that he wanted to attack asc. It's as simple as that.
So show us the log or stfu. It's as simple as that.
Unread 16 Jul 2010, 17:56   #160
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebird View Post
Tbh wasnt really only up to cardi so to blame or point fingers is wrong asc were not pulling there weight in the sense of taking some of the pressure off of us so the whole alliance decided we were better off without the NAP.
Although it's been mostly golan doing things for us this round here were my thoughts on the issue shortly after ND had switched sides.

Jun 24 18:42:31 <JBG> nobody trusts apprime
Jun 24 18:42:34 <JBG> nobody likes apprime
Jun 24 18:42:44 <JBG> i neither like nor trust apprime
Jun 24 18:42:48 <JBG> they can go die for all i care
Jun 24 18:43:03 <JBG> i'd rather see ourselves or ND win the round (unless ND backstabs us)
Jun 24 18:43:13 <JBG> get an end of round NAP with ND i reckon
Jun 24 18:43:16 <JBG> they won't break that
Jun 24 18:43:20 <JBG> then we'll be properly aligned
Jun 24 18:43:26 <JBG> and we can take on evo when the time comes
Jun 24 18:43:29 <JBG> or apprime or whoever
Jun 24 18:44:03 <Golan> so that means being neutral atm and just defend our incs that come from having planets in apprime gals?
Jun 24 18:44:51 <JBG> no offence
Jun 24 18:44:55 <JBG> what could we actually do
Jun 24 18:45:02 <JBG> hit evo or osiris or ND solo ourselves?
Jun 24 18:45:14 <JBG> while apprime ground fleets and hold onto #1 and wait until we get hit
Jun 24 18:45:16 <JBG> fantastic

I'm of pretty much the same opinion on things now as I was then.

As regards the terms of the NAP although it was golan and cardi who agreed it I know that when cardi asked to NAP us we were talking about having the same rules as we agreed on for the ND-Asc NAP so I have zero idea why those would have been changed randomly further down the line.

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 16 Jul 2010 at 18:02.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2010, 18:42   #161
Firebird

I like that post
Unread 16 Jul 2010, 18:50   #162
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations ND

maybe next round......
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2010, 18:56   #163
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

wait, why are we congratulating newdawn with #2?
Unread 16 Jul 2010, 18:59   #164
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Also its quite funny to see you whining about the 48h cooldown if you think about the NAP you broke with Vision last round to get planet win.
We are total hypocrites. That's fairly irrelevant, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem! View Post
I think this is the most excited i've ever been last day of a round.
Great way to end the round
Agreed. Planet winner uncertain until the last day, alliance winner still uncertain 3 ticks before round end... I don't think we've ever had a round that was this close.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2010, 19:01   #165
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
wait, why are we congratulating newdawn with #2?
As thats all they ever aim for, remember
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Unread 16 Jul 2010, 21:59   #166
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
Congratulations for finishing second
My thoughts exactly!

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2010, 22:15   #167
Onim
the inquisition incarnate

Onim is a name known to allOnim is a name known to allOnim is a name known to allOnim is a name known to allOnim is a name known to allOnim is a name known to all

I very much loved reading back in this topic, CONGRATS TO EVO

especially the last post of LordN is hilarious now

"It never hurts to Help!" [Eek the Cat]

Denying existence during r3-6 and back in denial since r22
Onim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2010, 22:15   #168
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem! View Post
My thoughts exactly!
Thanks!

Honestly, I was shocked to see people let us get into #1 and get that kind of roidlead. It was almost enough as well. Regardless, endrank was what I personally figured we could hope for pre-round. Sure we'd go for #1 if we had a chance, but the tactics to getting a shot at #1 were the same as would most likely secure us #2, so there wasn't much to think about there.
Unread 17 Jul 2010, 01:54   #169
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Congratulations ND, you got what you deserved!
Unread 17 Jul 2010, 02:05   #170
foreignrifles

foreignrifles is an unknown quantity at this point

congratulations to England on winning the 2010 FIFA World Cup
Unread 17 Jul 2010, 07:00   #171
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Gives me a smile on the face to see NewbDawn fail so miserably