User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 24 May 2006, 21:52   #1
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Round Ze World

I'm off on a rather special (in my eyes), once in a life-time trip in exactly 34 days.

I'm flying to Tokyo -> Sydney -> Melbourne -> Auckland -> Santiago -> Buenos Aires -> Sao Paulo -> London

All in the space of ~6 weeks.

To say this is a whislte stop tour is putting it mildly.

I would love to have spent a year doing it properly but there is no way i can put my life on hold any longer - I'm finishing my 2nd year of a 5 year degree and im 22 already.

What i'd like to know from all those that have been to any of the above places, or on RTW trips in general, is what tips have you got to offer?

What's the best things to see/do in these places?

I'm going with my housemate and the general intention is to get pissed quite alot however, not even i can drink for 6 weeks straight and i would consider it a huge missed opportunity not to explore said cities properly.

I've looked at all the places recommended by guides/the internet/random people but i would appreciate any extra tips about cool places to visit that are, shall we say, less likely to appear in guide books.

GD, guide me.

Ta.

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote