User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 21 Dec 2004, 02:33   #1
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
My Xmas prezzie!

I got ADHD....

For those that don't know...
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 02:55   #2
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: My Xmas prezzie!

yeah well, ive always had it

to combat it, i smoke weed, im encouraged by the results
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 03:09   #3
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
yeah well, ive always had it

to combat it, i smoke weed, im encouraged by the results
I need you then! I was on dope for 3 years and quit last year - string of a curse - dealer locked up, mate dieing etc.
----------retired-------
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 03:15   #4
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

ugh, well, the reason i like weed (in relation to ADHD at least) is because its the only time i can ever actually concentrate on something. Which is really really nice, as mundane as it may sound.

on the downside, ive started to become paranoid when stoned.
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 03:16   #5
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
ugh, well, the reason i like weed (in relation to ADHD at least) is because its the only time i can ever actually concentrate on something. Which is really really nice, as mundane as it may sound.

at least you didn't hallucinate - I was on WW for a month...
----------retired-------
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 03:18   #6
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

WW?

(obviously im uncool and dont know the lingo )
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 03:38   #7
Androme
☆ ♥ 

White Widow - I stayed in Holland for 3 weeks, not realising the ultra strong stuff that I thought was good was actually bad heh.
----------retired-------
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 04:25   #8
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

ah, i see...

ive never found it to be anything but good myself
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 05:07   #9
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I never even contemplated going to a docs and asking him to diagnose it. I just learned how to deal with it and got on with life. Caffeine helps a shitload since if youre bouncing off the walls but can stay focussed on a task in hand for 5 minutes, it becomes repetitive and you can do it without consciously thinking about it.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 07:36   #10
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

i never got it diagnosed either but hey if your teachers are asking you if you have it.. it's prolly a good indication. (though i have ADD, not ADHD)
anyway, i wouldn't want to be on drugs to deal wtih it. sure it annoys the hell out of people, but (hmm.. got distracted for a few minutes. getting distracted in an adhd thread is hilarious.. to me anyway.. ahem) ok as i was saying. my adhd might annoy some people, but once they realize what i'm like it's usually not so bad. they tend to remind me about things more :P
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 07:43   #11
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

All because the nation loved food with e-numbers in them.

Seriously, my sister could of been diagnosed with adhd, removed all foods with suspicious e-numbers (smarties etc), now she's an angel.

Course they'll never blame the chemicals added to food for colourings/preservatives/flavourings, oh no, that fad was over in the 80's, we'll just give people pills to deal with the side effects now.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 07:50   #12
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

remember people
pfizer is our friend!
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 07:55   #13
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
remember people
pfizer is our friend!
You don't work for pfizer right?
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 07:58   #14
Aryn
Happy

no
but when i worked at the online pharmacy pfizer tried to shut us down by stopping shipment of their drugs to alberta. didn't work but i bet it seemed like a good idea to them at the time.
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 10:04   #15
Zword
more then you can ever be

Zword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these parts

Quote:

I've had that once. I just really really sucks. Although it's pretty funny afterwards.
(20:55:52) (@w2k) if registrations are disabled how did spinner sign up :\
(20:56:29) (@w2k) spinner isnt cool anymore

(06:41:50) (Shai-gar) Add meaple to Your Ignore List
(06:42:00) (Ghosteh) why?
(06:42:24) (Shai-gar) i dislike the ****
(06:42:37) (Ghosteh) heh

/me likes meaple <3
Zword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 10:58   #16
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

so, about half the posters around here have ADHD then
i wonder what could be made of that statistic
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 11:50   #17
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

i am a little obsessive compulsive apparently
but i dont find it limiting
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 12:06   #18
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm

Seriously, my sister could of been diagnosed with adhd, removed all foods with suspicious e-numbers (smarties etc), now she's an angel.

Course they'll never blame the chemicals added to food for colourings/preservatives/flavourings, oh no, that fad was over in the 80's, we'll just give people pills to deal with the side effects now.
yeh, I was hyperactive when I was younger. I was allergic to pretty much every E-number going and chocolate too
The alternatives are awful No chocolate or sweets for about 5 years!

Now I'm almost complete opposite - lazy, laid back, tired... Sigh, I blame computers...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 12:10   #19
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

I'm getting a £1000 camera, that sounds a little better than what you got tbh.

<3

Also, I don't have a psychological malady like everyone else seems to have, its good to know there are people less stable than me.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 12:13   #20
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold

I have DVD!

Damn you all with your anocrym diseases.

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 12:59   #21
Sunday8pm
Banned

I have so many personality disorders that none are allowed to become the dominant disorder and it allows me to lead a normal happy life.
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 13:41   #22
slick
Last Of The Soul Reaver

slick is on a distinguished road

Quote:

I had that done to me, coz i was gonna get add, but now i'm stuck being a lazy bastard with no drive and a cant be arsed attitude..... it sux, i say GO AHEAD WITH ADD!!!!!

You're just jealous coz the voices are talking to me!

Rimmer: Step Up To Red Alet!
Kryten: Are You Sure Sir, It Does Mean Changing The Bulb!

Death to the deamoness Allegra Gellar!
slick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 13:51   #23
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Wow big proportion of users here. :hug:

Is it bad then that I drink a 2 litre bottle of Pepsi Max every 1.5 days? (added Caffeine etc. - I don't drink Corfee)
----------retired-------
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 13:56   #24
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I have so many personality disorders that none are allowed to become the dominant disorder and it allows me to lead a normal happy life.
This could be the single least surprising statement in the history of GD.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 14:07   #25
nick
modest sagacity

nick has a spectacular aura aboutnick has a spectacular aura aboutnick has a spectacular aura about

These kind of disorders are created by pharmaceutical companies to increase sales.
nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 14:19   #26
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick
These kind of disorders are created by pharmaceutical companies to increase sales.
yeah man, keep on raging against that machine!
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 16:18   #27
Aryn
Happy

he's right though.
adhd was created so parents could drug their normal kids into zombies to make them easier to manage. and so drug companies could make money. hey.. ritalin is addictive.. perfect solution. parents don't have to be good parents anymore, kid gets addicted, drug companies have another victim. win-win!
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 16:21   #28
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Loosers!
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 17:32   #29
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

heh, i took ritalin for 3 years, it certainly wasnt addictive. In fact, when i wanted to stop, i was forced to 'keep trying' for a bit longer. I also started selling a few of my pills, apparently they act in a way similar to speed... i never saw the results myself, but people kept buying them \o/
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 17:49   #30
Inferno
The Arson Specialist

Inferno is a jewel in the roughInferno is a jewel in the roughInferno is a jewel in the rough

Try valium.

Or even better have vodka with a bit of tranquilizer.

!!!Make sure have an hour to spare before doing that!!!
Please dont laugh at me. I'm not trying to be funny.
Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 18:46   #31
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Congratulations Androme2!
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2004, 00:48   #32
nick
modest sagacity

nick has a spectacular aura aboutnick has a spectacular aura aboutnick has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
he's right though.
adhd was created so parents could drug their normal kids into zombies to make them easier to manage. and so drug companies could make money. hey.. ritalin is addictive.. perfect solution. parents don't have to be good parents anymore, kid gets addicted, drug companies have another victim. win-win!
this is why about half of american kids supposedly have some kind of attention disorder.
nick is offline   Reply With Quote