User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 12 Oct 2003, 23:43   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Most - Embarassing - Thing - Ever

My vote goes to:

- Attempting to commit suicide and failing

Now what happens is other people suggest other things and it'll be cool.

Maybe we'll even all agree by the end of the thread.

I'm not counting on it tho.
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 23:46   #2
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Most - Embarassing - Thing - Ever

throwing up all over a girl you are trying to chat up in the middle of a club?
my friend still cant show his face because of that one, he refuses to come back from uni and go out around here anymore
Unread 13 Oct 2003, 00:01   #3
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Shitting the bed of a hot girl you just slept with.

Happened to my cousin,she told EVERYONE and he ended up leaving the city there for about 2 years.
Unread 13 Oct 2003, 00:19   #4
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Excellent one ICY :up:

You did good rr_0 fella too.

More please.
Unread 13 Oct 2003, 00:24   #5
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

[comedy]
[comedy]
Being Nodrog.
[/comedy]
[/comedy]

it's like a double funny.
Unread 13 Oct 2003, 00:51   #6
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Uncontrollable Flatulence when shes just told you why she loves you very much and youre the most special person shes ever met.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2003, 00:54   #7
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I shat myself on a bus and had to pretend I hadn't for the duration of the ride home.

And we're not talking solid matter here.
Unread 13 Oct 2003, 02:52   #8
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

When I was first with my ex-girlfriend, we used to try to find places to fool around. Her parents were kind of religious, so I had to earn their trust first. So her place wasn't an option. And my parents got a bit funny at the time because I had 2 kid sisters, and I might warp their fragile little minds ;o

So we ended up doing it a fair bit in my car.

Anyway, on this one occasion we went up to one of the cliifs in Jersey, to a carpark. We parked, and got down to kissing and removing clothes awkwardly. It was kind of cold, so we had a sleeping bag over us.

This car drew up behind us. We ignored it at first, rudeboys often liked doing handbreak turns around those kind of places. But it stopped rather near to us, and turned on Full Beam, facing us. We then thought it must just be some punk kids trying to embarass us. So we hid under the sleeping bag thing for a bit, and waiting for it to go away.

Then this door opens on the car, and we heard warning. I absolutely shat myself. Then there was this "tap tap tap" on the window. I peek out from the sleeping bag, and this bright yellow coat was there. It was the police. I open the window, stark naked, to a grinning policeman and his laughing mate. He asked if we were ok, I mumbled, he said "yeah, I can see you're doing FINE!" then he said a load of stuff about people doing drugs up there or something.

That was really embarassing ;(
Unread 13 Oct 2003, 06:57   #9
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
I shat myself on a bus and had to pretend I hadn't for the duration of the ride home.

wouldn't people have noticed the smell?
Unread 13 Oct 2003, 09:33   #10
slick
Last Of The Soul Reaver

slick is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
When I was first with my ex-girlfriend, we used to try to find places to fool around. Her parents were kind of religious, so I had to earn their trust first. So her place wasn't an option. And my parents got a bit funny at the time because I had 2 kid sisters, and I might warp their fragile little minds ;o

So we ended up doing it a fair bit in my car.

Anyway, on this one occasion we went up to one of the cliifs in Jersey, to a carpark. We parked, and got down to kissing and removing clothes awkwardly. It was kind of cold, so we had a sleeping bag over us.

This car drew up behind us. We ignored it at first, rudeboys often liked doing handbreak turns around those kind of places. But it stopped rather near to us, and turned on Full Beam, facing us. We then thought it must just be some punk kids trying to embarass us. So we hid under the sleeping bag thing for a bit, and waiting for it to go away.

Then this door opens on the car, and we heard warning. I absolutely shat myself. Then there was this "tap tap tap" on the window. I peek out from the sleeping bag, and this bright yellow coat was there. It was the police. I open the window, stark naked, to a grinning policeman and his laughing mate. He asked if we were ok, I mumbled, he said "yeah, I can see you're doing FINE!" then he said a load of stuff about people doing drugs up there or something.

That was really embarassing ;(
with my ex, shew liked doing it in public places, so we ended up in a public park, u kno one with swings an stuff... and there was a treehouse, with a door an all, so we went there, anyway we went in and shut the door, and about half way through, a lil boy and his dad, we didn't notice until they came in and the little boy said "what are they doing daddy" and the dad just laughed and said, they're exploring their heaven" and left..... that was embarrasing....

You're just jealous coz the voices are talking to me!

Rimmer: Step Up To Red Alet!
Kryten: Are You Sure Sir, It Does Mean Changing The Bulb!

Death to the deamoness Allegra Gellar!
slick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2003, 09:48   #11
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

you do realise pab, when i see you at MrL's housewarming if you try and chat up anyone, that story is coming out to play
Unread 13 Oct 2003, 09:56   #12
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
Yep. It didn't really have time to properly mature though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
you do realise pab, when i see you at MrL's housewarming if you try and chat up anyone, that story is coming out to play
I was trying to think of a witty comeback but can't. So I'm left with no choice but to not chat anyone up at MrL's housewarming, an event I'd not heard of until now.
Unread 13 Oct 2003, 09:58   #13
roadrunner_0
cynic

i thought he had told you???? i am sure that he told me that you were going to be there (thgere again, he hasnt even decided on a date for it yet)
also: i could be wrong
Unread 13 Oct 2003, 10:04   #14
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

I was told about 'something' but I assumed by your post thar be a date me'arties.
Unread 13 Oct 2003, 10:26   #15
roadrunner_0
cynic

nah, no date so far to the best of my knowledge, its just 'something that is going to happen...'
Unread 13 Oct 2003, 18:35   #16
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
According to Deerbarn , most people wouldnt have noticed the difference ......
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2003, 22:21   #17
Som1

Som1 is an unknown quantity at this point

****ing my older sister's barbie naked(both me and the barbie) at age of 4 in my bed and have my mom and sister enter my room while 'doing it'.

Democracy means to elect it's dictator, it's the game of democracy, all leaders does the same ****, there's no more freedom in a democracy
Som1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2003, 22:35   #18
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

That's ****ing nasty and made me go 'aaaaaaawww ****' irl.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2003, 22:51   #19
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Som1
****ing my older sister's barbie naked(both me and the barbie) at age of 4 in my bed and have my mom and sister enter my room while 'doing it'.

*paging anyone who can tell us who's gimmick account this is to the thread please*
Unread 13 Oct 2003, 23:05   #20
Basdereva

Basdereva is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

LOL - I hate to burst your bubble but as a bus driver, let me tell you................the driver would have known it was you and what you did.

I have a regular passenger who continually wanks the whole time he's on the bus and thinks we don't know but we do !!!
Basdereva is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2003, 23:22   #21
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My most embarrasing thing was being caugfht putting chewing gum in my coat pocket when I was 16

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2003, 23:55   #22
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
According to Deerbarn , most people wouldnt have noticed the difference ......
Deerbarn once handed me three floppy disks with horse pornography on.

I think that just about balances out the 'smell' jibe.
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 07:20   #23
Som1

Som1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
*paging anyone who can tell us who's gimmick account this is to the thread please*

At the risk of getting banned..

Gunn3r

Democracy means to elect it's dictator, it's the game of democracy, all leaders does the same ****, there's no more freedom in a democracy
Som1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 10:30   #24
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basdereva
LOL - I hate to burst your bubble but as a bus driver, let me tell you................the driver would have known it was you and what you did.

I have a regular passenger who continually wanks the whole time he's on the bus and thinks we don't know but we do !!!
There wasn't much smell since it didn't have time to propagate. There was however a waddle of some half-mile to my house upon exiting the bus.

Thank Christ there wasn't drippage, tbh
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 21:59   #25
roadrunner_0
cynic

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
pabs mate, i would never have admitted to that, not in a month of sundays
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 22:27   #26
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

I have no self respect.

I think we've now concretely established this for future reference =(
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 01:21   #27
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
I have no self respect.

Or bowel control :((((((
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 02:00   #28
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Well shitting yourself can happen to the best of us I guess....

I recall it happened to Gary Lineker,shitting himself in an England match and having to slide tackle someone to try to cover it up,then at half time went in an changed.
Was it Stuart Pierce said he resembled "a woodland animal" or something like that heh