User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 19 Sep 2003, 17:29   #1
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
this thread will be about boys who where just introduced in the world of students and such
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 17:33   #2
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Freshers Week

Best anything ever

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 17:33   #3
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Can you please explain what 'Freshers Week' is?
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 17:34   #4
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
See?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 17:35   #5
Rommel

Rommel is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
Can you please explain what 'Freshers Week' is?
First week or so at uni for freshers All you do is get plastered
Rommel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 17:37   #6
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Ahhhhhhhhhh.

Drinking makes you have to pee.
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 17:37   #7
Deathjam IV

Quote:
Originally posted by Rommel
First week or so at uni for freshers All you do is get plastered
who needs freshers week to do that
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 17:39   #8
Rommel

Rommel is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Deathjam IV
who needs freshers week to do that
True just do it everyday seeing as we're a nation of binge drinkers
Rommel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 17:46   #9
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
this threads first post will be edited by a moderator who wishes he just became a student, because theres nothing better than being a first year student you miserable old git

Unread 19 Sep 2003, 18:39   #10
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Rommel
True just do it everyday seeing as we're a nation of binge drinkers
false, as a nation we drink little in the week, and binge on the weekend.
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 18:44   #11
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
hoorah... freshers week

goodbye everyone mwahahaaha

etc
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 18:56   #12
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
We call them 'freshmen' or 'retards' over here.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 23:53   #13
HAL-9000
I'm great!

HAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud of
I leave for uni tomorrow morning hoohaa
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 00:42   #14
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

8 days in a row ive been a disgrace now

im going for some sort of national record for most days on the trot pished

Unread 20 Sep 2003, 03:01   #15
Haer
Aquafresh

Haer has a spectacular aura aboutHaer has a spectacular aura aboutHaer has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
We call them 'freshmen' or 'retards' over here.
Freshers are only freshers for the first week here. We generally use the interesting system of calling first years 'first years' here.
Haer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 13:36   #16
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

All Freshers events are for the same sort of people that go to Ibiza-style places with the sole intention of getting drunk.

Most of the people who go to them will have left by Christmas. The rest will have left by next year.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 13:55   #17
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point
you are all going to FAIL horribly LOLROFLMAO
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 14:03   #18
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Fresher's week is the best week of university.

My university's doesn't start for another week or so, but I intend to go to as many of the evening events (I spent my fresher's week sleeping mostly, and then going out in the evening. And I'm not even saying that to try to sound cool. I did miss out on quite a lot of interesting events in the day, because I forgot to bring my alarm clock from home ) as possible.

The best thing about freshers is that EVERYONE is in the same boat as you, and knows next to noone. So you can happily go up to a group of people, and start talking, and they don't care who you are, as you're their new friend
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 15:16   #19
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
All Freshers events are for the same sort of people that go to Ibiza-style places with the sole intention of getting drunk.

Most of the people who go to them will have left by Christmas. The rest will have left by next year.
I am so there.
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 15:26   #20
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
I am so there.
What?
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 15:29   #21
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
What?

Quote:
the same sort of people that go to Ibiza-style places with the sole intention of getting drunk.
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 15:34   #22
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
Wino-postings.
Yes, but you're Irish so you are outside of the remits of my theory.
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 15:35   #23
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Yes, but you're Irish so you are outside of the remits of my theory.

I was sober once. Although I might have been drunk and hallucinating at the time.
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 15:36   #24
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:

What's the alternative? What did you do?
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 15:41   #25
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by queball
What's the alternative?
Chose to go to places that aren't run/organised by the university?

This way you can decide whether you want to fraternise with a load of twatish eighteen year olds doing pisshead studies or not.

It's terribly ingenious.
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 18:07   #26
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future
heh, 'f*ck a fresher week' is a good week for 2nd years +

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 19:30   #27
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light
Given for most students its their first week in a new place, its not always that easy for then to go to things not organised by the uni, as they just don't know where there is to go. I went to a few freshers week events, but also spent a fair bit of time in the pub directly downstairs with my new flatmates (thank god it was easy for us to find our local). Given that in Manchester there are enough places that are not keen on students, it could be all to easy to spend a night just being turned away aver and over, at the very least. Not really much fun.
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 19:52   #28
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
did you by any chance live in the student village then?
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 21:50   #29
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light
me? no, I lived a couple of miles up the road. I didnt know where fallowfield was for the first couple of weeks. I knew it was somewhere to the south, but I didnt want to try to find it in case I got lost and ended up in moss side.

I was just a little country girl stuck in the big city. All the buildings scared me
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 22:08   #30
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i just assumed by the pub being downstairs that you must be in the student village
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 22:14   #31
Ebany
Cute Kitten

No, it was merely a handy thing about my hall. It was on top of a shopping centre. We could get to a pub, a spar, a bookshop, bakers, 2 banks, a pub, a club, a stationers, and a greengorcers without ever going outside. In Manchester this is a VERY GOOD THING! They should have mentioned it in the brochure, it would have made it far more popular
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 00:24   #32
DaWoodster
Registered abUser

DaWoodster is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
8 days in a row ive been a disgrace now

im going for some sort of national record for most days on the trot pished
If you sober up before your 4th year finals, you lose.
DaWoodster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 01:01   #33
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
"**** a Fresher Fortnight"

lovely use of illiteration.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 01:07   #34
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I hate you all

Damn kids,with your parties....and your girls
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 10:31   #35
Costa
Banned

Costa is an unknown quantity at this point
we were on the beach today, the second someone came down with a welcome pack we would shout "FRESHERS"

It was amusing the first 5 times...and eventually we stopped doing it

im also awake and 10:30 AM.....im suprised with myself

oh, I didnt go to a single "freshers event" last year, apart from a poster and CD Sale.

I joined two societys, radio society and real ale society

through the first i got free advance CD's. the second I got drunk

Also the Real ale society has quite a lot of connections with the balti society for obvious reasons, which i will probably join this year
Quote:
Originally posted by IncubusGod
I hate you all

Damn kids,with your parties....and your girls
Im engaged, so no "**** a fresher week" for me

Last edited by Costa; 23 Sep 2003 at 10:36.
Costa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 11:52   #36
Evil Skragg
And you expected Kittens?

Evil Skragg will become famous soon enoughEvil Skragg will become famous soon enough
Unfortunately, I have to go through all that freshers week fun all over agin cause i f*cked meh first year up.

What a crying shame....
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 12:05   #37
slick
Last Of The Soul Reaver

slick is on a distinguished road
Freshers week gets ppl together in the sense that they are so drunk that they screw anytrhing that moves....

So was a good week 4 me... a while ago

You're just jealous coz the voices are talking to me!

Rimmer: Step Up To Red Alet!
Kryten: Are You Sure Sir, It Does Mean Changing The Bulb!

Death to the deamoness Allegra Gellar!
slick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 14:05   #38
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I only joined one society - the CocSoc

THAT MEANS ****TAIL SOCIETY.. bastards.
You got free entry to their special events. It was good.

The membership card had a picture of a naked guy, with a sock over his... meat and two veg.
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 14:09   #39
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
i got home at 3am last night.
i left uni at 2100.

the time inbetween was spent at the flat of a cute brunette.

[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 14:12   #40
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The fiat eh?
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 14:19   #41
Costa
Banned

Costa is an unknown quantity at this point
i have to admit though, the freshers aare a lot hotter than last years
Costa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 14:30   #42
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
The fiat eh?
not yet.
i wanted to start out simple.
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 14:31   #43
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

What's his name?
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 14:32   #44
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
What's his name?
to which man are you refering ?

the lady in question is a Jane
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 14:33   #45
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

It's a lady?

Quote:
Originally posted by NEWSBOT3
i got home at 3am last night.
i left uni at 2100.

the time inbetween was spent at the flat of a cute brunette.

Unread 23 Sep 2003, 15:08   #46
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

im sure you have a point, what is it ?
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 15:10   #47
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by NEWSBOT3
im sure you have a point, what is it ?
"Dude looks like a lady."
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 15:20   #48
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
"Dude looks like a lady."
oh.
standard gd crap then.

shrug.
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 15:22   #49
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Tomkat
I only joined one society - the CocSoc

THAT MEANS ****TAIL SOCIETY.. bastards.
You got free entry to their special events. It was good.

The membership card had a picture of a naked guy, with a sock over his... meat and two veg.
er... are you sure it's a c0cktail society?
With that name, and that picture on the membership card...
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 15:41   #50
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by ChubbyChecker
er... are you sure it's a c0cktail society?
With that name, and that picture on the membership card...
Don't forget the "special events".
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote