User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 24 Feb 2005, 14:21   #51
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice
Re: Whats your idea of a "good night out"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Why don't you just make sure you have some work clothes round her house, then you can get ready there and have longer in bed and sex with her when she wakes up? (Not that I'm a fan of morning sex, I like my sleep too much so I maximise time in bed asleep).
you want to have a reason to leave her place right away - if possible sneak out at midnight

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2005, 14:37   #52
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
"a good night out" is per definition not in the UK, for several reasons such as:
- early closing times
When I went out clubbing last (Saturday before last) the place closed at 7am the next morning. How much longer do you want places to stay open?

Quote:
- crap beers
I don't drink beer so I'll take your word for it.
Quote:
- minging girls
You're going to the wrong places.
Quote:
- bad music
Pretty much every musical taste you could have is catered for in a club / pub / bar within a reasonable journey from me. I'm not complaining.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2005, 14:40   #53
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

obviously i can't help but agree with the people who say that good nights are 'spur of the moment' etc. However, i have been on enough to know that there are a number of different things that tend to crop up again and again, namely: drugs/alcohol, good friends, good music, interesting random events.

whilst you may say that any good night should be "spontaneous and unpredictable", you cannot deny a running theme throughout.

oh, one more important thing that i forgot to say... whoever you are with should be just as dedicated to getting ****ed as you are. If you are the kind of person who attempts to become paralytic every time you go out, your friends should be too.
Unread 24 Feb 2005, 14:42   #54
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
whoever you are with should be just as dedicated to getting ****ed as you are.
Absolutley. This is a key ingredient in any going out or drug experience imo.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2005, 14:51   #55
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

a good night out should start between 7 and 8pm in a quite quiet pub with a good atmosphere, and over the next hour everyone who is going out should gather, with each person getting the round in as they arrive, after then, it's just a matter of finding your stride, and going to whichever pubs take your fancy until you reach the club you are going to. By this time you should be drunk, but not slurring your words, as this leads bouncers to not let you in for being too drunk
Once you get into said club, your group might split into two, people who are single, and people who aren't, with the single people preying upon the single ladies on the dancefloor, whilst the rest of us generally just drink and dance the night away until its time to go home
On the way home, pizza or kebab should be had, and you should make sure you drink plenty of water on the way home, so as to avoid the morning after hangover
Unread 24 Feb 2005, 15:19   #56
slick
Last Of The Soul Reaver

slick is on a distinguished road

Meet up with my g/f at 7:00
Smoke some dope (About three joints)
Go into our local which is run by our mate
Get totally pissed
Go outside smoke some more dope
Go back to mine and shag till morning..... Seems good enough for me

You're just jealous coz the voices are talking to me!

Rimmer: Step Up To Red Alet!
Kryten: Are You Sure Sir, It Does Mean Changing The Bulb!

Death to the deamoness Allegra Gellar!
slick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2005, 18:26   #57
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Whats your idea of a "good night out"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Morning Blowjob
That great Indie band.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2005, 21:30   #58
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Small group of friends (4-5 maybe less). Meet in pub 8-9ish. Have drinks and a chat until pub closes. Go home. The end.

If I lived in Glasgow I'd go to the Cathouse though :)

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2005, 00:42   #59
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
That great Indie band.
I've heard of Accidental Blowjob but not Morning Blowjob

Both great names though

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2005, 02:28   #60
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Did you guys know that side-partings are coming back in a big way?

Hmmm. I can pull it off, apparently <3
Unread 25 Feb 2005, 14:33   #61
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Whats your idea of a "good night out"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
I've heard of Accidental Blowjob but not Morning Blowjob

Both great names though
It was a joke, you see.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2005, 14:40   #62
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
heh i so recognise this. some of my friends visit the same kidsclub for like 8 years now. and they all prefer some pub where the average age is is around 14. (+ the place is wayyyy too crowded and has shitty music).
every weekend i make up excuses for not joining them to random peasantclubs. sometimes i have no choice though.

the pub is only bad on saterday and they are 15/16 on saterday, thursday it is excellent and friday is it nice too, sunday, monday, tuesday and wednesday you can have a nice beer there and we generally end up in the 4 seasons club where the average age is a tad higher, like 19 or so, or the 3 musketeers, i cannot help it you are a shite dancer
You are a bit of a bore when going clubbing tho, you are good fun however to just sit and drink beer

(and new york, no ****ing way!)
Unread 25 Feb 2005, 17:59   #63
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
the pub is only bad on saterday and they are 15/16 on saterday, thursday it is excellent and friday is it nice too, sunday, monday, tuesday and wednesday you can have a nice beer there and we generally end up in the 4 seasons club where the average age is a tad higher, like 19 or so, or the 3 musketeers, i cannot help it you are a shite dancer
You are a bit of a bore when going clubbing tho, you are good fun however to just sit and drink beer

(and new york, no ****ing way!)

hengelo bores me to no end. 7 days a week. everywhere.
and i'm a good dancer.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2005, 18:15   #64
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
You'd look cooler running around with no pants screaming I am the Messiah returned.

Actually I'm struggling to think what would be as cool as that.
Unread 25 Feb 2005, 18:54   #65
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:

someone find a picture of bobby charlton... sidepartings are coming back in a big way, just coming back round his head tho...
Unread 26 Feb 2005, 03:45   #66
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
hengelo bores me to no end. 7 days a week. everywhere.
and i'm a good dancer.

you have the fine and crude motorique of a spastic hippo
Unread 26 Feb 2005, 03:53   #67
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
you have the fine and crude motorique of a spastic hippo

you even steal my lines.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2005, 11:41   #68
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

What the ****.
I don't remember writing that either.

I do talk a lot of crap when I'm drunk
Unread 26 Feb 2005, 12:02   #69
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
- crap beers
What's wrong with Spitfire? I personally find IPA (the most popular alternative) to lack a certain something, and taste mildly of lemon, but other people seem to like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogster
You can't talk: the music is too loud.
Don't go to a loud bar/club then you nincompoop. There are plenty of quiet pubs out there; I find that the main problem with talking in pubs is from too many other peoples conversations being too loud, rather than the music.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogster
You can't dance: the music is awful.
I don't dance, but somehow I still manage to have fun.

Anyway, I had a good night out on Thursday. Went to the pub with Giles and Hester, where we drank ales and conversed over such subjects as the social causes of the global rise in population, the nature and causes of magnetic fields, the nature of storytelling in comic books and how strange supercooled helium is*. At closing time, we then picked up a couple more acquiantances from another pub and headed off to Clowns, where we drank red wine until they, too, shut. Finally, a trip to Gordie's, and then back to the domicile, singing like buffoons.

*To the person who said that "supercooled helium isn't strange", then I point you towards Superfluidity, a unique property of supercooled helium which is certainly in the realms of the abnormal.

Last edited by MrL_JaKiri; 26 Feb 2005 at 14:38.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2005, 14:04   #70
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
you even steal my lines.

actually it is mine, and the original is

'you are about as charming as a dead, rotting baby rhino corpse'

<3
Unread 26 Feb 2005, 14:19   #71
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Hobgoblin is near westgate, my house is just up from westgate, over the railtracks and u are pretty much there, a fellow pa player at UKC \o/ im so excited, i lived in keynes first year (im 2nd now)
arent they changing the name to something crap now?
the goblin is very close to the pizza and kebab shops at the westgate, usually its under scaffolding..

keynes is shit. seen the building site in parkwood? its no longer houses, its massive flats, with no bars etc in.

and they're probably not extending woodys...

just paided by retainer on 'our' new house, in headcorn drive.. it is such a nice house

what do u study.. im physics and forensics...
Unread 28 Feb 2005, 23:58   #72
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

politics and law here

its fun o.0
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 00:50   #73
Cannon_Fodder

my housemate does law, she spends all her time reading about rape, listening to lectures online and preparing for seminars... fun i dont think so....