User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 17 Jan 2004, 02:42   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Im so tired of being alone

Repressed by all my childish fears
So if you have to leave
I wish that you would just leave
for your presence still lingers here
And it wont leave me alone
These wounds dont seem to heal
This pain is just too real
Theres just too much that time cannot erase

If you cried id wipe away all of your tears
If you screamed id hide away all of your fears
I held your hand through all of these years
You still have ........... all of me.

(Love this song)

(Wish i didnt , but cant help it)

<3
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2004, 02:47   #2
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Im so tired of being alone

i'm so of being alone, so helpless on my own, won't help me girl, as soon as you caaaaaan

not quite the words but nearly there
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2004, 02:57   #3
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
please

what song is this ?
Evanescence - My Immortal

WARNING : FLAVIUS, IF YOURE TRYING TO GET OVER A BREAKUP DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS SONG.

Itll reduce you to tears.
Unread 17 Jan 2004, 02:57   #4
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

My Immortal by Evanescence, innit?
Unread 17 Jan 2004, 03:02   #5
KraKto$is8
Lurker

KraKto$is8 is infamous around these parts

a very good song. very very good. i would cry, but I have nothing to cry about. apart from my terrible life and the fate of humanity.
Unread 17 Jan 2004, 03:07   #6
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Kura, if you like Evanescene : On a popular Super Nova themed torrent site they have "Not For Your Ears" an album of unreleased demo tracks and stuff which is probably worth listening to.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2004, 03:07   #7
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

And just to be pedantic, the opening line is "I'm so tired of being here"
Alone doesn't rhyme with "fears", innit?

Origin is a downloadable-only (unless you want to pay big money on ebay for what will turn out to be also a copy) album, with songs on. Surprisingly.
Unread 17 Jan 2004, 03:14   #8
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Kura, if you like Evanescene : On a popular Super Nova themed torrent site they have "Not For Your Ears" an album of unreleased demo tracks and stuff which is probably worth listening to.
Im not the hugest fan of the band, but from a ballad point of view, her voice can only be described as "Haunting". Theres potential there to be a massive female solo singer.

She might need to break out of the current genre though, and thats difficult considering the current Evanescence audience since "Bring me to Life" went through the roof.

Ill download it for curiosities sake.
Unread 17 Jan 2004, 03:19   #9
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
Dj Sammy - Heaven (candlelight mix) reduces me to tears.

I wont download this, but I sent it, and the lyrics, to the girl ...
The words "DJ" at the start of any song tend to reduce me to hysterics of laughter if someone tries to get me to listen to it.
Unread 17 Jan 2004, 03:23   #10
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

I am an insesitive robot that finds such a music distant and unrelated to my life.
Unread 17 Jan 2004, 03:43   #11
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of

Well I must say, this has cheered me up no end.

I dunno why, I just couldn't help myself, I had to play the track.

damn.
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2004, 03:44   #12
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Morte
distant and unrelated to my life.
but isnt it about 'relationship troubles'?
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2004, 03:44   #13
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

omg kura turns gothic.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2004, 04:00   #14
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
omg kura turns gothic.
Kura's "2AM on the verge of sleep and trying to forget an ex that wont leave him be" music is a bit odd.

There arent many tracks can bring out real emotion in me. Actually, theres very little, period, that brings out emotion in me. That song is one of them.
Unread 17 Jan 2004, 04:02   #15
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of

The Verve Pipe - Freshmen.

That is a sad sad song.

MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2004, 04:30   #16
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
omg kura turns gothic.
Jimmy Nail - Show Me Heaven

that has a similar effect.

Thank you however for your pidgeonholing of my music collection. I shall have to assume from this post that Holland is incapable of seeing any form of music which inspires emotion without categorising it as something dismissive.

Id like you to download John Coltrane - Summertime, and attempt to pidgeonhole that next. Thanks.
Unread 17 Jan 2004, 04:32   #17
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
but isnt it about 'relationship troubles'?
You see, i dont have any of these.
Unread 17 Jan 2004, 07:43   #18
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

hey kura you quoted the wrong words (this may be due to the single sucking , and the album version being much better)
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 17 Jan 2004, 08:03   #19
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Evanescence - My Immortal

WARNING : FLAVIUS, IF YOURE TRYING TO GET OVER A BREAKUP DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS SONG.

Itll reduce you to tears.
The only way to get out of a tunnel (with an exit, not the Iraq war minister's kind of tunnel in where there was no light at the end so he said) is to go deeper into it!

OR you can just get on with your life and maybe come to terms with it at a later stage.

Wish i could do the second!
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2004, 12:58   #20
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Whenever Pikachu looked like he was going to go his seperate ways from ash, it would make me choke.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2004, 13:02   #21
slick
Last Of The Soul Reaver

slick is on a distinguished road

Actually, funnily enough that song

I Need A Hero reduces me to tears.... i dont know why.......

You're just jealous coz the voices are talking to me!

Rimmer: Step Up To Red Alet!
Kryten: Are You Sure Sir, It Does Mean Changing The Bulb!

Death to the deamoness Allegra Gellar!
slick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2004, 13:02   #22
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Hands
Touching hands
Reaching out
Touching me
Touching you
Oh, sweet Caroline*

*4 year old girl

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2004, 13:27   #23
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

put your ass on my face
i like the way your pussy tastes