Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying

Unread 11 Dec 2003, 23:35   #101
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

AcidK has a spectacular aura aboutAcidK has a spectacular aura about
Re: Bounty Hunter

-ooc-
Lets just say, my character has never fallen to the floor by a physical attack. Besides, kicking up to a 8' tall deamon and high-classed psychic would not bode well to your odds.
-ooc-

*AcidK does not even move as the kick falls wide of his face and instead hits his chest. AcidK smirked as Slick's arm rose all the way up, just to grip his face. And then, just to make AcidK laugh, he tries to budge him from the position he is currently situated.*

Has no-one told you? I'm bigger, I have no nerve cells and your puny, with many nerve cells.

*AcidK's skin suddenly bursts with energy, Slicks arm suddenly burning feircely with electric and psychic shock. AcidK grabbed Slick's arm at Near-To-Lightspeed, twisting it to one side (the side in which Slick's body is nearest) and then, with his other arm, he grips Slick's now toppled head and pushes it down. AcidK's martial arts may be limited, but even Judo is effective at this speed. Slick's arm was put into extreme pressure by AcidK's huge size, not to mention being put into the spot at such a great speed. AcidK grinned and he once again channeled an absorbtion. Sucking more of slick's soul into himself, draining the very essence that Slick survived on.*
Demand to see life's manager.
Make life rue the day it thought it could give me lemons.
Do you know who I am?
I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down!
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
AcidK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2003, 03:19   #102
slick
Last Of The Soul Reaver

slick is on a distinguished road

Slick feels drained again by this and so as he cannot go into the spectral realm, he brings the spectral realm to the material realm, he re energises and starts attacking acid with his soiul reaver, knowing he has no soul he bursts a soul inside of acid, making sure it has it has fully intergrated, he starts to attacvk and kill the very internal of acid

You're just jealous coz the voices are talking to me!

Rimmer: Step Up To Red Alet!
Kryten: Are You Sure Sir, It Does Mean Changing The Bulb!

Death to the deamoness Allegra Gellar!
slick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2003, 14:26   #103
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK laughes even more as Slick tries to ingest a soul into AcidK, it was like trying to hammer a copper pin into a titanium-alloy sphere. AcidK pulled Slick up and grinned.*

I said no spectral realm, so now, you will die!

*AcidK blinked out of Slick's grip, which only made a tiny scratch in AcidK's energy levels, blinking in again behind Slick with a baseball bat and swinging it at Slick. Before Slick could even get a chance to react, AcidK began blinking constantly, at least 5 times a second, each time moving at Near-To-Lightspeed as the baseball bat made constant contact with Slick's jaw, ribs, cheekbone and coxicks.*
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
Unread 13 Dec 2003, 11:16   #104
slick
Last Of The Soul Reaver

"You seem to forget i feel no pain, as i am already dead."

Slick turns around and before acid could blink, slick trips him with his sword and punches him through the floor. falling about thirty feet, straight into a large spike (which is there for just such an occasion)

Unread 13 Dec 2003, 13:09   #105
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-ooc-
Okay slick, a few pointers:
1. Put more content in your RP, otherwise it will be COMPLETELY ignored
2. I doubt, with all my money placed, that you can turn around in 0.2 seconds, let alone between times when you are being knocked about and your own mental energy being drained ie, this makes your brain react slowly and the body cannot react in time with your brain). Not to mention actually making contact with me and knocking me over (have you ever tried to knock over a Behemoth with one sword swipe? I'd LOVE to see you try!
3. STOP THE FREAKING GODMODDING! You have been knocked about, your brain is two notches from the speed of a slothe, your soul is drained along side that, making it hard for the reaver to keep a grip on things going on. PLUS you have spent a lot of energy bringing a spectral realm into the real realm! What the heck do you think makes you able to turn faster than someone whom has already undoubtedly beaten you, trip them over even though they are nearly twice your size as WELL as punch them through floors! You are no roleplayer, you are, what we call, still in the stages of newbie!
-ooc-

*AcidK blinks before the 2nd floor and continues his onslaught on Slick, totally un harmed and now slashing with his decayed arm, shredding as much out of Slick's soul as possible.*
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 14 Dec 2003, 03:27   #106
slick
Last Of The Soul Reaver

ooc: i'd just like to point out....

1) your character is personally a GODMOD in itself....
2) i put however much roleplay into a post as i wish, you dont write the rules so stop pushing your own opinions onto me
3) trust me, there is no way you would be ALIVE with the character you have. i)you need a soul to live plain and simple there is no denying it. ii) your character would have not the power to be able to move at the speed of light, as if it did, it would create a warp in space time, causing you to move incredibly quick and completely pass through the object your hitting.
4) a decayed arm? what world are you living in??? for 1 thing, you need an ability to pass from spectral to material realm.... plus you need to have me in the spectral realm to be able to even touch my soul. so i belive the role of NOOBIE goes to you, my friend

IC: Slick stands there laughing off the attack grabs acid with his metal claw throwing him to the floor and begins attacking him with his foot on top of acids chest

Unread 14 Dec 2003, 13:46   #107
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

1) I have not even pulled off a powerful or power-draining move yet, just televelocitics (which is an art of bending the time/space continuum)

2) Only noobs fight with one paragraph at a time

3) He does have a soul, just not a very big one and locked behind the strata of his mind.

4) AcidK is dead, his entire body is dead tissue. AcidK doesn't use living tissue for very, very good reasons. ONe being that they would not take the power of his mind, the second being that Kylithium can react badly with living issue, same as the M-Virus (AcidK's favourate assassination poison). Just because his most powerful arm has decayed over the time and use of his using psychic energies (about 60 millennia, and counting) does not make him any more strange than yours. In fact, your character is unoriginal, mine was.

5) Slick, do you really want me shouting at you down MSN, beleive me, I will get you SOO sorry if you Ever, EVER insult me like that again

IC:

*AcidK laughes hard as Slick's boot clangs on his armour, making no effect other than a heavy 'clunk.*

I've had enough of this pathetic ruse...

*AcidK grabs Slick and then, without delay, the world they stood in disappeared, many other worlds and dimensions whizzed by as AcidK sent both himself and Slick through dimensional rips until they landed in a void-like area. Here there was no escape to those that did not know how, there was no spectral realm, there was no link to anywhere other than where you stood. AcidK was not there, he disappeared as soon as they got to the void, just darkness covering each side, like a black fog all around.*

He, let's see you try and get out of this world, you pathetic excuse. You call yourself an assassin, or a bounty hunter... HAH! You are nothing more than a mere amateur mercinary, unable to fight in secret, using your powers to get your own way. You are untrained and I warn you now, if other registered assassins found out that you are trying to build or slowly construst what was back then, you'd be assassinated at every thread, no matter what the thread, by them and me.

*AcidK suddenly left the dimension, leaving Slick there to rot, for all he cared. He never returned to the bounty hunters bar, leaving altogether.*
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 14 Dec 2003, 15:15   #108
slick
Last Of The Soul Reaver

Slick looks around at this void-like world and says "hmm... kind of nice... maybe i'll take a holiday here." he looks around and sits on a small cloud-like area. He wraps his cloak around him and slips into a slight trance. a large circular pattern emerges and suddenly his soul reaver escapes his arm and sits on his leg. it sparks and opens a large hole in the void-like area, through which a beautiful woman emerges. she lands next to slick and takes him by the hand (whats left of it) dragging him out of the void and into a strange world. he lands with a 'thud'

"thanks ariel, i thought i would be stuck there forever.... that would be hell!" Slick grabs a spare soul reaver in the material realm and opens a hole back to his bounty hunter bar.

ooc: insult u? these are just observations.. its up to u if u get insulted by them. i may not be origional, but i try..... plus i like the character.... he's cool. yet again i point out you didn't write the rules so stop going on.
i'd love to be insulted by u on msn. but i still have not insulted you. so that would just be silly now.....