User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 28 Nov 2003, 07:49   #1
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Question So, Idler.

How did things go with your supposingly pregnant (ex?) girlfriend?
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 07:56   #2
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: So, Idler.

she wont be seeing the doctor for another two weeks..
good thing is that she has morning sickness..

I'm boned.
I am Idler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 07:57   #3
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

hehehe.

She won't be seeing the doc for another two weeks - what do you mean by that?

Absolutely pregnant. You rock Idler. You ARE SO MY GOD ****'S SAKE. Oh well. At least you guys know where you are standing. I have no ****ing clue where we are going with my girlfriend - stuck, at least.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 08:05   #4
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

she didnt get a appointment before in 2 weeks, so she took that.

It'll be great to break the news to the parents when we can confirm that she actually is preggo.
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 08:59   #5
Tietäjä
Good Son

Sheer brilliance if she is pregnant. You know, if she's reclutant to have an abortion you are a little deep in poop. Unless of course, you love her and are willing to stick with her.

Hehe.

I really sulk in relationships too. Why? Because I have no idea what I want with that little blonde. I know she loves me, and apparently I love her too, although, she keeps on (un)consciously hurting me (like hell). I've confronted her about it not once, but twice, both times she's said that she understands what I mean and she'll try do better - because "the last thing she wants to do is to hurt me". Hehe.

Which reminds me. I just talked with her. This weekend then. So? She's doing "something" with "a friend" of hers, which sounds a little mysterious (and raises my gut feelings; I have always get the hunch that she's cheating on me or just being unreliable, untrustworthy or too dodgy for me - although I care a lot about her as mentioned). Either my guts are entirely mistaken (which is the likely resolution according to my common sense, if I've ever had any), but I keep getting these bad feelings whenever she dodges questions or tells stuff like "something with a person". It makes me feel insecure.

And it drives me down to a blue period. Which, I bet, is starting at the very moment, and will last for a few weeks.

Am I ranting again? Idler, I need some relationship advice, although I know you are the wrong person to give any - although I am even less the person who knows about this stuff...
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 09:52   #6
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point

hello pm feature!
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 10:12   #7
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

hello cnaw!
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 10:12   #8
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point

uhm so you think she's cheating on you? and she's expecting a baby from YOU! my god what a relationship is that, if you ask me you and mr idler are both ****ed :-) but hey welcome to the real world! hope you like sleepless nights :-) and babypoo....cause get use to it, teen pregnancies are such a pain
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 10:14   #9
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

you should know!
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 10:17   #10
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spearhead
uhm so you think she's cheating on you? and she's expecting a baby from YOU! my god what a relationship is that, if you ask me you and mr idler are both ****ed :-) but hey welcome to the real world! hope you like sleepless nights :-) and babypoo....cause get use to it, teen pregnancies are such a pain

Nooo...

Idler's Gf is preggo (well, it really does seem like it tbh).

Mine's weird, naive, silly, and apparently, cheating on me.
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 10:18   #11
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

mine thinks i am a player.
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 10:18   #12
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

hijack hijack hijack hijack hijack hijack hijack hijack hijack hijack

this thread is now about ME
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 10:19   #13
I am Idler
This is bat country

I'll take back the thread by announcing my daddyhood.

I'll be 21 in 2 weeks.. this is so ****ed up
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 10:23   #14
Tietäjä
Good Son

Heh, and in two weeks you'll know if you actually are a daddy or not.

God you are even more ****ed than I am if so. God bless you, boy, even if I'm an atheist. I need a drink today. A big one. Anyone going with me, hki downtown please?
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 10:25   #15
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

if you guys are coming to the belgian coast you can come fdrink with me :-) btw idler what you going to do now? b a daddy or what? ****ed
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 10:27   #16
Tietäjä
Good Son

Heh.

I believe Idler will attempt to persuade her girlfriend into having an abortion. That's the five cents I'd have my money on were I in his pants (oh lucky me).

I'll just, eventually, confront her about it, and likely, with the situation being what it is, leave the whole mess before I bang my head to the wall any further.
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 10:35   #17
I am Idler
This is bat country

I'll be honest. I have absolutely no clue what to do.

none whatsoever.
perhaps the french foreign legion
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 10:39   #18
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

mmm idler you have my sympathy babe...i hope things willw ork out for you....does she want to have the baby? else well gl with fatherhood hope its a pretty baby :-)
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 10:43   #19
I am Idler
This is bat country

She has uttered the word "maybe", she's 18. and I suspect her parents will be a big fan of abortion.

mine wont care as they probably expect me to do something like this.

It will be interesting to see what I myself will decide.. as I am a bit 50/50..
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 10:50   #20
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

want to borrow my hockeystick? you can either use it as internal or external abortion tool.
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 10:54   #21
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

hey theamion this is a serious matter mate....
well idler mmmmm i would go for abortion, 18 is a bit young no?
anyway good luck mate! i hope you guys get things worked out!
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 10:58   #22
I am Idler
This is bat country

yeah, its a bit young.. but we'll see..

I'll bring a update in a coupple of weeks when I get some answers
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 11:00   #23
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

harsh idler that really is a bottom dropping out of your world situation
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 11:02   #24
I am Idler
This is bat country

I could very well be in a "world of shit" to quote mr. Hartmann.

I so wish she didnt have morning sickness :/
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 11:05   #25
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

dost she use the pill, or you a condom? mate you should know better
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 11:07   #26
I am Idler
This is bat country

she uses the pill.

We have been a bit sloppy on occations..forgetting to take the pill one day, taking it 2 minutes before I insert penis... stuff like that.

I'm regreting that humans reproduce in any other form than through a childfruit tree :/
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 11:20   #27
Tietäjä
Good Son

18 is a little young nowadays for having a child, and you obviously aren't ready for having a child.

If her parents are supportive for abortion, you go for it and ally with them, and then opress your girlfriend with your parents until she breaks and agrees to have an abortion. Then you can dump her and forget the whole tragedy and continue your life. I'm considering the last one piece of advice for myself too.

And use a condom. ****'s sake. In the future.
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 15:17   #28
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Hahahahahahahha teenage pregnacy hahahahahahhaa

poor idler
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 15:21   #29
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

AllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really nice

Wow, geeks can actualy reproduce! :eek:

DTA
Support the liberation of "AllFather"
AllFather|away is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 15:30   #30
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I'm Not Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point

This thread has White Trash and GO RICKI! written all over it
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 16:35   #31
slick
Last Of The Soul Reaver

slick is on a distinguished road

My friends having a kid, he's nineteen.... but hey... go 4 it if u want it....

You're just jealous coz the voices are talking to me!

Rimmer: Step Up To Red Alet!
Kryten: Are You Sure Sir, It Does Mean Changing The Bulb!

Death to the deamoness Allegra Gellar!
slick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 17:25   #32
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Go Ricki!
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 17:50   #33
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If you substitute names this seems appropriate
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 17:53   #34
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

(Idler for Paul and Idlers girlfriend for Erin btw)
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 17:57   #35
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

FOR REAL SHIT SHERLOCK
i was starting to get it
for now i am stuck
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 18:06   #36
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

get the crowbar
hit her really as hard
as tyson on speed
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 18:12   #37
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Woah, that sucks.

Rejoin the army, quickly!
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 18:18   #38
Dace
so f*cking zen

Idler The Warrior

Baby killer chants
He didn't serve in 'Nam tho
It's his kid he kills
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 18:25   #39
Dace
so f*cking zen

The REAL Story about Idlers Girlfriend "Forgetting" To Take The Pill

Teenage pregnancy
It is just a welfare scam
She wants her own flat
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 18:26   #40
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

Dace makes a haiku
isn't it really funny?
another one Dace!
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 18:35   #41
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

WELCOME TO THE HOUSE OF FUN
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 18:37   #42
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
WELCOME TO THE HOUSE OF FUN

that songs about condoms you know?
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 22:24   #43
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
that songs about condoms you know? :p

I thought it was about Pubs :shrug:
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 22:28   #44
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
I thought it was about Pubs :shrug:
Good morning miss
Can I help you son?
Sixteen today
And up for fun
I'm a big boy now
Or so they say
So if you'll serve
I'll be on my way
Box of balloons
With the feather-light touch
Pack of party-poppers
That pop in the night
A toothbrush and hairspray
Plastic grin
Miss Clay on all corners
Has just walked in
Welcome to the House of Fun
Now I've come of age
Welcome to the lion's den
Temptation's on his way
Welcome to the House of
N-n-n-n-n-n-no no miss
You misunderstood
Sixteen big boy
Full pint in my manhood
I'm up to date
And the date's today
So if you'll serve
I'll be on my way
Now I've come of age
Temptation's on his way
Welcome to the House of (Fun)
I'm sorry son
But we don't stock
Party gimmicks
In this shop
Try the House of Fun
It's quicker if you run
This is a chemist
Not a jokers' shop!
Party hats
Simple enough clear
Comprehende savvy understand
Do you hear?
A pack of party hats
With the coloured tips
Too late!
Gorgon's heard gossip
Well hello Joe, hello Miss Clay
Many happy returns from the day
Now I've come of age
Temptation's on his way
Welcome to the House of Fun...

Read between the lines, actually just read it
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 22:51   #45
Dace
so f*cking zen

This is what happens when you just let the crazy, crazy beat distract you from hearing more that one or two phrases in a song.
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 22:54   #46
Danae
loved

Danae has a spectacular aura aboutDanae has a spectacular aura aboutDanae has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
she wont be seeing the doctor for another two weeks..
good thing is that she has morning sickness..

I'm boned.
Hasn't she done a home pregnancy test?! They can be done from the day of the missed period.
Danae is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 23:06   #47
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danae
Hasn't she done a home pregnancy test?! They can be done from the day of the missed period.

There's An Explanation For Everything

"I'm pregnant Honest"
Idler's Ex just wants him back
2 weeks is a start
Unread 29 Nov 2003, 00:09   #48
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
I'll be honest. I have absolutely no clue what to do.

none whatsoever.
Im saving this quote FOREVER! as we will never see it again.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote