User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 30 Sep 2003, 23:18   #1
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
One of those questions in life involving R A P E

A double rape, is that when you both didn't like it?
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 23:19   #2
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Re: One of those questions in life involving R A P E

Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
No, it's when you're raped twice.
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 23:19   #3
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

No, it's when koen and scorpio both sneak into your bed in the middle of the night and then regale us with stories of their sexual exploits on our beloved forums.
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 23:20   #4
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
I'd be under the impression that it would be 'dual penetration' or some such, but no, it's not about enjoyment. I could be raped and actually enjoy it.

It's the process of being violated against one's will - I don't want you to initially violate me (theorizing beyond sexual activity mind you), but it's regardless if I enjoyed it or not.*

*Least of all if you take pleasure or not, heh.
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 23:45   #5
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Re: Re: One of those questions in life involving R A P E

On a slightly related note, some kid was raped outside my house at the weekend. I'm not sure whether she enjoyed it or not, but I certainly don't enjoy the police spamming my house with letters about it.
Unread 1 Oct 2003, 06:06   #6
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Re: Re: One of those questions in life involving R A P E

Quote:
Originally posted by Jammers
On a slightly related note, some kid was raped outside my house at the weekend. I'm not sure whether she enjoyed it or not, but I certainly don't enjoy the police spamming my house with letters about it.
you should take the rapist to a civil court for causing such irritation after the police have got him.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Oct 2003, 09:24   #7
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Look who's watching TV

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Oct 2003, 10:34   #8
slick
Last Of The Soul Reaver

slick is on a distinguished road
I knew a girl who was raped....

She loved it, although she didn't like the rape istself....

But hey, that is different alltogether....

You're just jealous coz the voices are talking to me!

Rimmer: Step Up To Red Alet!
Kryten: Are You Sure Sir, It Does Mean Changing The Bulb!

Death to the deamoness Allegra Gellar!
slick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Oct 2003, 11:07   #9
JetLinus
Friendly geek of GD :-/

JetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by slick
She loved it, although she didn't like the rape istself....
Hows THAT possible? Do you mean she likes "thinking back" to it, although the incidence itself was not that nice? Or is she glad that she's had another "experience"? Really, I don't get it...