User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 9 Sep 2003, 19:04   #1
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
tastiest cake ever?

BATTENBURG! yummy
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 19:13   #2
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Only when the baker mishears the ingredients as Temazepam.
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 19:34   #3
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
OMG vile.
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 19:37   #4
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Gimme a BEEFCAKE.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 19:53   #5
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Nob Cheesecake
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 21:09   #6
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Chocolate fudge cake.
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 21:23   #7
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point
http://www2.tastykake.com/default_ho...redir&tabId=79
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 22:37   #8
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point
Chocolate Gateau > *

--------------
My Artwork
Intervention is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 22:39   #9
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
Chocolate fudge cake.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 22:48   #10
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
xmas pudding... with BRANDY BUTTER
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 23:28   #11
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

AliasX is an unknown quantity at this point
Theres a cake (dutch) I *think*. Anyways it has like 35 thin layers? Anyhone know what im talking about?
<meaple> I want 2 c ur cum
<Pyr0> patience young padowan
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<AliasX> this channel did turn gay
*** yahwe ([email protected]) has joined channel #forums
<Oye> that cant be a coincidence
<meaple> he heard you
AliasX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 23:37   #12
slick
Last Of The Soul Reaver

slick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by AliasX
Theres a cake (dutch) I *think*. Anyways it has like 35 thin layers? Anyhone know what im talking about?
Baclava.. its greek...

You're just jealous coz the voices are talking to me!

Rimmer: Step Up To Red Alet!
Kryten: Are You Sure Sir, It Does Mean Changing The Bulb!

Death to the deamoness Allegra Gellar!
slick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 23:40   #13
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
3 layer vanilla spice with strawberry filling.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 23:42   #14
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

Quote:
Originally posted by slick
Baclava.. its greek...
that ****s gooooooooooooooooood
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<meaple> he heard you
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 23:44   #15
slick
Last Of The Soul Reaver

slick is on a distinguished road
i kno.... i'm greek cypriot, my mum made it everyday....

You're just jealous coz the voices are talking to me!

Rimmer: Step Up To Red Alet!
Kryten: Are You Sure Sir, It Does Mean Changing The Bulb!

Death to the deamoness Allegra Gellar!
slick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 01:18   #16
Monkehpimp
'Useless'

Monkehpimp is an unknown quantity at this point
Kahlua and moro cheesecake, as done by the good folk at Lone Star in town.
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 01:45   #17
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
dont know about you boys and girls but im going to go downstairs and eat some cake...
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 02:30   #18
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The tastiest kind of cake is the one which JBOY ordered but couldn't eat as he had to go and catch a train before it arrived so i had to eat it instead and then he came back just after i finished as he had missed his train and was now seriously ****ed for getting home cause with that kind of cake you have:

- The pleasure of eating it
- The pleasure of JBOY not eating it (one up on him etc)
- The amusement of JBOY missing his train
- The amusement of JBOY missing eating his cake for nothing
- The pleasure of eating it

!!!IT'S ALL GOOD!!!
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 02:38   #19
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

Am I the only one here who hates ****ing cheesecake?
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<meaple> he heard you
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 06:18   #20
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
yes

cheese cake smotherd with cherries or strawberries = mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 06:25   #21
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
TIRAMISU!!!!
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 13:23   #22
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Quote:
I don't know, I've never ****ed a cheesecake.
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 13:33   #23
I Am Grimble
lol

I Am Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE

clearly the best cakes ever

Remember to think happy thoughts
I Am Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 14:25   #24
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
Death By Chocolate (Choc mud cake, choc syrup in centre, hard chocolate icing on top with chocolate swirls, assorted other bits of chocolate goodness)

Bee-sting ..also very good

=[DJ Bass]=

Last edited by djbass; 11 Sep 2003 at 16:25.
djbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 15:37   #25
Hostile
The Milky Bar Kid

Hostile is an unknown quantity at this point
i once made a cake made entirely of marzipan because i like it so much. If i have a cake with marzipan and then normal cake stuff i peel of the marzipan and eat that and just leave the cake bit.
Hostile is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 15:45   #26
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
RAINBOW SQUARES!
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 17:18   #27
Anihilat0r
Supreme ETY Pe0n

Anihilat0r is an unknown quantity at this point
Aldi do an awesome Cookies and Cream cheesecake. Thats my favourite.

'Just a bunch of harmless n00bs'
Anihilat0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 17:34   #28
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Banoffee or blasphemy

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote