User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 5 Sep 2003, 12:47   #51
slick
Last Of The Soul Reaver

slick is on a distinguished road
That feeling just before falling backwards off a large drop... feels like ur dying.....

*shudders*

You're just jealous coz the voices are talking to me!

Rimmer: Step Up To Red Alet!
Kryten: Are You Sure Sir, It Does Mean Changing The Bulb!

Death to the deamoness Allegra Gellar!
slick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 13:12   #52
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
They say dogs could be capable of abstract thought.

I say; You proove them wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 13:27   #53
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Toccata & Fugue
They must have taught you everything you know then.
Luckily for you, comedy is not about laughter.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 13:33   #54
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Quote:
Correct. I'm sure people regularly laugh at you.
It's getting tiresome to listen to your equalent of the joke 'Your momma!'

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 13:37   #55
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Quote:
Well I'm getting bored waiting for you to say something witty and/or observent.
You would not recognise a point if it hit you in the face with a sledge hammer.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 13:42   #56
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

This thread!

PS! I'm timing your witty comback line. Your on overtime btw.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 13:46   #57
Ryudo

Ryudo is an unknown quantity at this point
All you people who have broken teeth, i shudder at the thought, I feel really sorry for you.
My worst sensation is when you scrape you finger nails across a black board or the inside of a rusty tin, shudder, shudder, i shake involuntarily when ever i think about it.
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 13:50   #58
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Not at all.

It was a ironic reference towards the pointlessness of this thread.

I'll mark it with a tag next time so you will get it also.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 15:41   #59
Smirn0ff Ic3

Smirn0ff Ic3 is an unknown quantity at this point
I fell over in the playground and hit the ground so hard I killed the nerve in my tooth but the tooth for some gay reason did not break. I just killed the nerve so no-one believed me when i said ti hurt. Over time the nerve just sort of rotted away leaving me with fantasically a hollow tooth. Over a period of about 10 years this became regulaly infected with bacteira causing me to get abcesses (sp) in my gum just above my hollow tooth. It was one of the big front two by the way. Anyway I would have to go the dentist every 6 months to get a presciption for anti-biotics to kill the abcess. My dentist refused to believe that the tooth was dead, insissting that all my trouble would be cured by brushing my ****ing teeth better! even worse the lying bastard told my parents this resulting in them shouting and standing over me every night watching me brush my ****ing teeth and not letting me eat sweets and stuff. It was during this time that I became addicted to listerin though I wont go into that now.

Anway after about ten years of tooth hell my old dentist commited suicide and we got a new one who took one look at my tooth and had me x-rayed which showed I had been right all along. The end of this story is I got my hollow tooth taken out and replaced with a nice pain free fake one.

Other horrible stuff that happenend to me:
1. When out walking with the familly my dad me to come and feel this metal fence by the side of the path. In my naviety (i was 6 at the time) i did and recieved a poweful electric shock causing me to bite down through the tip of my tongue while my dad laughed and moved aside revealing an electric fence warning side. I tried to scream but my mouth was to full of blood and I ended up swalling most of it and being sick while he laughed at me for being scared of a little shock.

2. At GCSE techonoloy I did systems and control and a so called mate of mine decided to test wether out soldering iron had got hot yes by pressing it hard against my skin. I still have a angry red mark on my right hand that I fear will never fade.

3. Playing sunday leage football one rainy cold morning right from kick off I got the ball and was immediantly felled by the worst tacke I have ever seen. The player basically karate kicked with me his metal studs on my ankle just above the boot which was unprotected by shin pad. I went down in a heap in the bigest deepest puddle on the pitch and just lay there for about ten minutes while my manager convinced me to play on. The wet kit basically froze to my body as I limped through the rest of the half beforing subbed off at half time with my ankle fractured by another despicable challenge from the same player who dumped me in the first minute. I was on crutches for about 5 weeks.

this took me about 10 mins to write and i wish i had not bothered but tbh i got nothing better to do.
Smirn0ff Ic3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 18:51   #60
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
holy crap
youre a very unlucky dude. I am sad to hear that. if you went to war you would be dead by now, or even if you lived in a gangasta ghetto

cynical and toccata

this looks like the sort of discussions i used to attend when in 3rd grade or sumething, only with less swearing and more rethoric
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote