User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 26 Aug 2003, 22:54   #1
slick
Last Of The Soul Reaver

slick is on a distinguished road
Hmm....

Ok,

Theres a rattlesnake at the door a cobra at the window and a scorpian on the fone

What do you do?

You're just jealous coz the voices are talking to me!

Rimmer: Step Up To Red Alet!
Kryten: Are You Sure Sir, It Does Mean Changing The Bulb!

Death to the deamoness Allegra Gellar!
slick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2003, 22:59   #2
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Maths.
Unread 26 Aug 2003, 23:00   #3
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Scorpion, Phone.

You're in England, at least spell the words correctly.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2003, 23:01   #4
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
run out the other door?
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 00:46   #5
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point
Lay off the 'shrooms?

--------------
My Artwork
Intervention is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 00:54   #6
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Stamp the ****ing Scorpion to death then throw the phone at one of the snakes so it gets scared and ****s off. Viola, freedom.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 01:35   #7
HAL-9000
I'm great!

HAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud of
Re: Hmm....

Quote:
Originally posted by slick
Theres a...scorpian on the fone
Scorpions learnt how to use telephones? I'd simply hang up - problem solved. I'd then get the anti-snake people on the phone and get em to come over and kick some arse. Then again I'd actually probably be rather worried seeing as Cobras, Rattlers and Scorpions do not tend to frequent the British Isles: this would lead me to instead have a go at my flatmate for leaving the lids off his tanks...

Last edited by HAL-9000; 27 Aug 2003 at 01:47.
HAL-9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 03:18   #8
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: Hmm....

Quote:
Ok,

Theres a rattlesnake at the door a cobra at the window and a scorpian on the fone

What do you do?
Wasn't this on a Simpsons episode once (except I think it was a black widow spider instead of a cobra)?
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 04:20   #9
Koolism

Re: Hmm....

Quote:
Ok,

What do you do?
crush the scorpion with my shovel, slice the head off the cobra and shut the door
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 05:08   #10
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
I'd call Steve Irwin.
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 05:09   #11
Monkehpimp
'Useless'

Monkehpimp is an unknown quantity at this point
I would be somewhat confused, as none of those things exist in my country.
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 08:40   #12
leknu
Ensign

leknu is on a distinguished road
Make rattle snake boots, cobra bbq and pick my teeth with the scorpion.
leknu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 09:29   #13
clarencetheclockworkcake
Fidel Cakestro

clarencetheclockworkcake is an unknown quantity at this point
post on gd about it.
clarencetheclockworkcake is offline   Reply With Quote