User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 10 Feb 2003, 21:51   #1
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Unhappy This is soo gonna be a bad year

I had numerous occasions of bad luck already; in fact, so much that I was willing to believe a Chinese colleague of mine who said it was all down to 'the year of the sheep'.

If this is going to persue all year, I'll be dead before July...
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 21:54   #2
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Flavius
dont die

please

you are my favorite german !
A VERY wise thing to tell a dutchman

Thank you
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 21:55   #3
Ðiscorporation

Quote:
Originally posted by xtrasyn

Thank you
haha!

you're a german

haha!!

[lmao]
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 21:57   #4
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
Originally posted by Flavius
im sorry

Linear algebra has seized my brain for the day, and taken all memory related functions from me
NP

But it is a good example...
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 23:36   #5
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
hehehe

mof

ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2003, 09:43   #6
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: This is soo gonna be a bad year

hey disc and xtrasyn, how are you nowadays?
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2003, 09:47   #7
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

xtrasyn is in spain, living it up, so he doesnt come on here much anymore
Unread 10 Oct 2003, 10:04   #8
evil one
banana

evil one is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtrasyn

Thank you
At least he didn't call you a frenchie
evil one is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2003, 15:13   #9
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtrasyn
I had numerous occasions of bad luck already; in fact, so much that I was willing to believe a Chinese colleague of mine who said it was all down to 'the year of the sheep'.

If this is going to persue all year, I'll be dead before July...
Assuming you're still around your prediction of July was clearly wrong. Maybe November would be more appropriate.
A2 is offline   Reply With Quote