User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 Jul 2004, 20:16   #1
Disrupter
Sniping pigeons

Disrupter is a name known to allDisrupter is a name known to allDisrupter is a name known to allDisrupter is a name known to allDisrupter is a name known to allDisrupter is a name known to all
H2: Back to Alpha Hyperion: Intrest Thread

As you all know, at least those of you who played HMC, those dirty bug Hybanes are still wildly out of control. They are spreading across Alpha Hyperion, the most promising and prosperous system in the known universe. The massive swarms of these Humanoid insects are leaving nothing but destruction in their paths.

The Galactic United Nations has called for a new strike against them to save Alpha Hyperion. They are going to deploy new technology there to see how they handle the bug swarms. This technology comes in the form of 8 foot tall Armor Suits. These suits are like the ancient suits of armor, from the middle ages, but you are completely enclosed and you use a tv monitor to steer them.

They top out at just over 20 MPH, and come in a variety of weapon arrangements. There are the basic minigun Suits, with a minigun on each arm. Their are Plasma Grenade Suits with plasma grenade launchers on each arm. There are flamethrowers and many type of mixed suits, plus missle Suits. Each suit is also fitted with an ammo respawner so ammo is no longer a worry.

Post you intrests and your Suit Style and the thread will begin within a week (hopefully)
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 20:27   #2
Wraith[x]
Moo?

Wraith[x] is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: H2: Back to Alpha Hyperion: Intrest Thread

I'd be more interest in getting HMC back up...

Other than that, a combo suit with a missile launcher on one arm and a flamethrower on the other would be sweet...
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 02:30   #3
Disrupter
Sniping pigeons

Disrupter is a name known to allDisrupter is a name known to allDisrupter is a name known to allDisrupter is a name known to allDisrupter is a name known to allDisrupter is a name known to all

You make a good point, but everyone else let it die. It was going strong and then POOF! it died.

Oh and your Suit is acceptable.
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 05:03   #4
mrmao
oh...sexy...

mrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the rough

I'll play sound like Star Ship Troopers(not that cursed movie of lies)

I'll play with a mini gun(more bullets shot means more guys hit means more guys dead or dyin)and a flme thrower(i'm guessing these bugamathings dont' use much more armuor then there own exoskeltons oh yeah and i'm a pyro hehe)
mrmao is offline   Reply With Quote