User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 7 Feb 2006, 19:59   #1
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
white russian

is an excellent drink. Tastes like Baileys, only better.

I thought I'd share that information with you.
Unread 7 Feb 2006, 20:11   #2
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: white russian

I like it, probably one of my favorite alcohol beverages. I like a mudslide too.
Unread 7 Feb 2006, 20:20   #3
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
The Dude drinks it.
That I do.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2006, 20:20   #4
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
The Dude drinks it.
I will not stand for this aggression...man.
Unread 7 Feb 2006, 20:20   #5
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
The Dude drinks it.
That's why I tried it. He's my personal idol
Unread 7 Feb 2006, 20:26   #6
wu_trax

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
I like it, probably one of my favorite alcohol beverages. I like a mudslide too.
I had to use Borghetti instead of Kahlua though, do you think that makes any difference?
It seems to be impossible to get Kahlua here
Unread 7 Feb 2006, 20:32   #7
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wu_trax
That's why I tried it. He's my personal idol
I bet the dude doesn't hate freedom.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2006, 20:36   #8
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
I had to use Borghetti instead of Kahlua though, do you think that makes any difference?
It seems to be impossible to get Kahlua here
I don't know two things about mixing drinks. Where is 'here'?
Unread 7 Feb 2006, 20:48   #9
wu_trax

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
I don't know two things about mixing drinks. Where is 'here'?
'Here' in my case means Schaumburg/ Lower Saxony / Germany.
As far as the drink is concerned here is all the information you need.

edit: and no, I don't hate freedom, I just dont value it higher than anything else in live, especially if freedoms are concerned I don't care much about (like dening the Holocaust).
Unread 7 Feb 2006, 20:52   #10
Opi
Ensign

Opi is a name known to allOpi is a name known to allOpi is a name known to allOpi is a name known to allOpi is a name known to allOpi is a name known to all

A nice drink indeed. Maybe the food department in Karstadt/Hertie/Kaufhof has Kahlua? Sometimes I used some local coffee liquor instead, tasted good, too.
Opi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2006, 20:58   #11
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I bet the dude doesn't hate freedom.
Terr'ists hate freedom!
Unread 7 Feb 2006, 22:14   #12
lancer

lancer is infamous around these partslancer is infamous around these partslancer is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
Terr'ists hate freedom!

That's not how their logic works. And this probably has nothing to do with the drink
lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2006, 22:21   #13
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer

That's not how their logic works. And this probably has nothing to do with the drink
He was joking you cretin.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2006, 22:23   #14
lancer

lancer is infamous around these partslancer is infamous around these partslancer is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
He was joking you cretin.
So I misunderstood, I dont think that makes me cretin you authoritarian ...wit
Unread 7 Feb 2006, 22:35   #15
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
So I misunderstood, I dont think that makes me cretin you authoritarian ...wit
People being serious generally don't say "Terr'ist". Cretin.
Unread 7 Feb 2006, 22:40   #16
lancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
People being serious generally don't say "Terr'ist". Cretin.
I dont understand .... english jokes and that does not make me cretin. I am just honest and you are an asshole
Unread 7 Feb 2006, 22:48   #17
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
I dont understand .... english jokes and that does not make me cretin. I am just honest and you are an asshole
Me no speako idioto
Unread 7 Feb 2006, 22:51   #18
lancer

Quote:
You should have left a name, and by the way, I am not a man
Unread 7 Feb 2006, 22:52   #19
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
As it's your post, it's your fault no name was left.

And I'll bear that second part in mind if we ever want to kill the king of the Nazghul. I don't see why it's particularly interesting otherwise.
Unread 7 Feb 2006, 23:00   #20
lancer

Quote:
As it's your post, it's your fault no name was left.

And I'll bear that second part in mind if we ever want to kill the king of the Nazghul.
I received a private message without a name. I assume he knows himself. And I dont even understand the second sentence. Just because I am not english does not mean that I am either a cretin or something. These only shows how authoritarian you are. You have to try and understand people first, understand where they are coming from. i cant write complicated sentences like you but that does not mean that I dont have a well working logic. My purpose here is te reveal how eurocentric-minded you are. in fact most of you are. you are so embedded in your own worlds, covered with a very thick wall. So singleminded
Unread 7 Feb 2006, 23:04   #21
wu_trax

get out of my thread, you freaks. This is about nice ways of getting drunk.
Unread 7 Feb 2006, 23:06   #22
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
I received a private message without a name.
You can't. I think you mean Reputation.

Now, people who had some wherewithall would see the word "Reputation" at the top of the rep section, and "Private Messages" in the PM sections, and maybe put two and two together.

Quote:
I assume he knows himself.
That's a difficult philosophical question, and will take this thread in strange new directions.

Quote:
And I dont even understand the second sentence.
The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King. It's quite obscure, I know.

Quote:
Just because I am not english does not mean that I am either a cretin or something.
No, your cretinous behaviour means you're a cretin.

Quote:
These only shows how authoritarian you are.
I don't think you know what this word means.

Quote:
You have to try and understand people first, understand where they are coming from. i cant write complicated sentences like you but that does not mean that I dont have a well working logic. My purpose here is te reveal how eurocentric-minded you are. in fact most of you are. you are so embedded in your own worlds, covered with a very thick wall. So singleminded
Eurocentric... what? Madness.
Unread 7 Feb 2006, 23:08   #23
lancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
esskay, think of the money you could of earnt and sent to noel in the time it took you to set up this account !!!!
Above is another example. Again, this is the limit of my ability if writing in English. Why do you have to be so bad.
Unread 7 Feb 2006, 23:08   #24
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

I've worked this out with the power of science.

Quote:
"Lancer" here posted something stupid and got neg repped for it with a quote from The Dude.

Complaining about rep is pretty Actually, wait, what's that thing that's like cool but means the complete opposite?
Unread 7 Feb 2006, 23:08   #25
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

I had some very nice white russians at the GD meet.

Quote:
Above is another example. Again, this is the limit of my ability if writing in English. Why do you have to be so bad.
He's Michael Jackson.
Unread 7 Feb 2006, 23:10   #26
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

is The Dude the new, young, hip Man?
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2006, 23:11   #27
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Dave
He's fairly decrepid and beardy. Man.
Unread 7 Feb 2006, 23:12   #28
wu_trax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Dave
watch this for further information on the Dude.
Unread 7 Feb 2006, 23:15   #29
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
watch this for further information on the Dude.
I will do my best
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2006, 23:18   #30
TheBerk
dazed and confused

TheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant future

I presume she means my neg rep, which i left my name after (- Berk).
On topic, a friend of mine loves white russians, I have yet to try one myself though.

Last edited by TheBerk; 7 Feb 2006 at 23:33. Reason: for lancer
TheBerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2006, 23:21   #31
lancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBerk
I presume he means my neg rep, which i left my name after (- Berk).
On topic, a friend of mine loves white russians, I have yet to try one myself though.
she, not he.

i did not know it was a name, sorry.
Unread 7 Feb 2006, 23:23   #32
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

From PM:

Quote:
And you are one of those sending marxist posts. It is people like you who dirty it. You are so full of hatred. Well, what is really underneath is all is called self-hatred, or sado-masochism.
Can someone translate please? How does Marx fix into it? And what's "it" in any case?
Unread 7 Feb 2006, 23:27   #33
lancer

Quote:
From PM:

Can someone translate please? How does Marx fix into it? And what's "it" in any case?
Refer to Eric Fromm. He describes you. And it's been nice studying you so far.
Unread 7 Feb 2006, 23:32   #34
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Refer to Eric Fromm.
What? He opposed Hitler.

We don't like that kind around here.
Unread 7 Feb 2006, 23:34   #35
s|k
Caveat Lector

This thread is internet comedy. I recommend it for the clownshoe corner. No Horn, that is not my gimmick.
Unread 7 Feb 2006, 23:37   #36
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
obviously i was kidding <3
o rly
Unread 7 Feb 2006, 23:39   #37
lancer

Unhappy Re: white russian

Quote:
What? He opposed Hitler.

We don't like that kind around here.
Oh! So you admit that he teaches you a lot about you. Youth today! Fromm also writes about what it means to degrade yourself like that.
Unread 7 Feb 2006, 23:41   #38
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Oh! So you admit that he teaches you a lot about you. Youth today! Fromm also writes about what it means to degrade yourself like that.
Nietzsche writes about how great his is and how the true/false dichotomy is an artifact of poor thinkers.

I think we all know who wins any contest there.
Unread 7 Feb 2006, 23:42   #39
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to lancer again."

I can only hope i remember this thread in days to come when i DO have rep to spread.

On the plus side at least i know i've neg repped him in the past.

On an aside repping is gay!
Unread 7 Feb 2006, 23:45   #40
lancer

Quote:
Nietzsche writes about how great his is and how the true/false dichotomy is an artifact of poor thinkers.

I think we all know who wins any contest there.

Well, no contest necessary. and nobody can win or needs to win when the truth is so obvious. Even the logic of the poorest thinker has a "logical nucleus". It is up to you to see and value it.
Unread 7 Feb 2006, 23:47   #41
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Well, no contest necessary. and nobody can win or needs to win when the truth is so obvious.
But truth doesn't have any value above things which aren't true, am I getting through to you at all here
Unread 7 Feb 2006, 23:47   #42
s|k
Caveat Lector

On an aside, I like white russians with ice. But then I think they've always had ice. Is ice a requisite?
Unread 7 Feb 2006, 23:48   #43
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
You didn't even use the "Ya rly" owl. What is this world coming to?
Unread 7 Feb 2006, 23:50   #44
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
lol rly
Unread 7 Feb 2006, 23:52   #45
lancer

Quote:
But truth doesn't have any value above things which aren't true, am I getting through to you at all here
I am trying to understand you of course. I am human not perfect. But how can you make negative and positive equal. Do you realise postmodern aspect of your argument. I hope that's not you.
Unread 7 Feb 2006, 23:53   #46
BlacK_Bengudo
Slap Machine

BlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura aboutBlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura aboutBlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura about

is that a normal drink? like a bottle of johnny walker or is it a combination of things, like "caipirinha"?
Enlight me please....
Unread 7 Feb 2006, 23:53   #47
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
I am trying to understand you of course. I am human not perfect. But how can you make negative and positive equal. Do you realise postmodern aspect of your argument. I hope that's not you.
I'd hardly call Nietzsche modern, let alone post-modern.
Unread 7 Feb 2006, 23:54   #48
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlacK_Bengudo
is that a normal drink? like a bottle of johnny walker or is it a combination of things, like "caipirinha"?
Enlight me please....
Even mixture of Vodka, Creme and Kahlua (or a coffee liqueur)
Unread 7 Feb 2006, 23:58   #49
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Nietzsche transcends categorisation. So he's a self-refuting paradigm I guess
Unread 7 Feb 2006, 23:59   #50
lancer

Quote:
Well, he reflected the contradictions of his age in his own way. A man who realises that it is human beings who created and witnessed the death of God can only be standing on the treshold of post-modern if he is also blaming the "badness" on the so-called "human soul".