User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 31 Oct 2005, 04:11   #1
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

Deathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura about
question

theres a fly in my room yet i haven't opened my window in ages

HOW THE **** DID IT GET IN HERE???

One load of gollums is enough for anyone.Ta
DM.
Deathjam|wee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2005, 04:12   #2
Malice
not the daddy...

Malice is a splendid one to beholdMalice is a splendid one to beholdMalice is a splendid one to beholdMalice is a splendid one to beholdMalice is a splendid one to beholdMalice is a splendid one to beholdMalice is a splendid one to behold
Re: question

Have you opened your door?
Unread 31 Oct 2005, 04:15   #3
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

Deathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura about

no

DM.
Unread 31 Oct 2005, 04:17   #4
Malice
not the daddy...

Malice is a splendid one to beholdMalice is a splendid one to beholdMalice is a splendid one to beholdMalice is a splendid one to beholdMalice is a splendid one to beholdMalice is a splendid one to beholdMalice is a splendid one to behold

I would suggest doing so....it may leave. In the meantime, you could get a shower in.
Unread 31 Oct 2005, 04:26   #5
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

well i haven't opened my door cos my wont shut so its always open, but no windows are or have being open in the house today, wierd fly

DM.
Unread 31 Oct 2005, 09:47   #6
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

it probably hatched out of the mess in your bin...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2005, 10:49   #7
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It could have laid its eggs in your brain, like in Iain Banks's The Wasp Factory.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2005, 10:57   #8
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

flies.. there's millions of them, and chances are you didn't see it sneak past you when you last entered your room. just try explaining how a bat got into my room when all doors & windows were closed.. solve that one I ask you!
Unread 31 Oct 2005, 12:06   #9
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I had a bat in my room once. I left the window open. It flew around the light (which was turned off) and then flew out again. It was cool.

Flys are everywhere, if you leave your door open it'll have come in through there. Why did you have to ask?
(Though tbh in my up-upstairs rooms at home (converted attic) there's always dead flies near the closed windows. I swear they sneak in through the floorboards )