User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 12 Oct 2005, 19:09   #1
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Scrap Rep

It's shit

Please, ta

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 19:22   #2
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Scrap Rep

no it's not.

these types of thread are though.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 19:29   #3
Arachnidman
You love me really

Arachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond repute

The fact that I have the maximum number of green blobs in just 200 or so posts proves that the rep system is flawed.
Arachnidman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 20:11   #4
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

The only flawed component of this rep system is that mods can see who repped them. Kura's high rep status is the proof of this.
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 20:13   #5
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

How does that make a difference?

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 20:19   #6
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
How does that make a difference?
asks a mod.

go have a look at my rep pages, note the fact that i have been neg rep'd more than any other poster. would they have neg rep'd me if i could see who they were? if i could ban them for any silly reason i chose? if i could delete their posts? or edit them when they weren't looking?

only a mod could ask such a silly question!
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 20:25   #7
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
asks a mod.

go have a look at my rep pages, note the fact that i have been neg rep'd more than any other poster. would they have neg rep'd me if i could see who they were? if i could ban them for any silly reason i chose? if i could delete their posts? or edit them when they weren't looking?

What Yahwe said.

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 20:39   #8
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

exactly
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 20:52   #9
SepH
no

SepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to behold

The reputation system only works on AD and PD.

I say don't remove reputation, just make it so that everyone can see who sent you the reputation.
SepH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 20:53   #10
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SepH

I say don't remove reputation, just make it so that everyone can see who sent you the reputation.

that way madness lies.

thank the lord that what you say carries no weight.
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 21:10   #11
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

The rep system was supposed to provoke more interesting threads and better posting, all it seems to have done is encourage less obvious insulting and people being ****tards when giving rep.

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 23:05   #12
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Coming soon to BBC2!

Scrap Rep Challenge!

Two teams battle it out to try to gain the maximum amount of blobs possible!
The Red Team consists of Crashtester, chika, and a bunch of guys from the RP forums noone knows!
The Green Team consists of MM, Yahwe, 1-X and the rest of the mods!
Who'll win?
Can the reds make enough shit posts for the rest of GD to knock them to negative infinity? Or will the greens make those posts we've come to grow and love, and gain our positives?!
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 23:05   #13
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't care about how much reputation I get - i'm interested in what people have to say about my posts though, so i'm not really too bothered.
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 23:26   #14
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
asks a mod.

That doesnt stop you from doing it though for petty little reasons

Anyway for the GDers it is pretty pointless as you lot manage to screw it up somewhat as your giving of pos and neg rep doesnt fit in with what you would probally call normal, you can get pos repped for posting something pretty pointless for example here while something more serious can get you neg repped)

HOWEVER for the PA forums and those users whom pretty much stay to those forums it does have more of a part to play. There the rep is given out more on the quality of the post and as such it gives you more of an idea of whos posts are going to be level headed and constructive and whos posts might be over the top and extreame
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 23:42   #15
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
asks a mod.

I've neg repped you and signed it.
and been neg repped in return signed.

I've neg repped mods too (i think)

to be honest I think i've neg repped more than i've pos repped recently.
If I expect them to post better I'm more likely to neg rep if they post something shit.

it doesn't matter to me who the **** they are.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 00:17   #16
Arachnidman
You love me really

Arachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arachnidman
The fact that I have the maximum number of green blobs in just 200 or so posts proves that the rep system is flawed.
It probably wasn't a good idea to say that.
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 00:28   #17
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaio
It's shit

Please, ta
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 00:33   #18
Richpur
Just call me sir.

Richpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Coming soon to BBC2!

Scrap Rep Challenge!

Two teams battle it out to try to gain the maximum amount of blobs possible!
The Red Team consists of Crashtester, chika, and a bunch of guys from the RP forums noone knows!
The Green Team consists of MM, Yahwe, 1-X and the rest of the mods!
Who'll win?
Can the reds make enough shit posts for the rest of GD to knock them to negative infinity? Or will the greens make those posts we've come to grow and love, and gain our positives?!
Well actually the red team since the RP guys automatically get neg-rep for RPing in a GD thread; and "collect the blobs" is a typical rpg style task.
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 00:42   #19
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
asks a mod.

I get neg rep and *shock horror* I don't immediately ban people for it or delete their post.

Stop being so alarmist, you big fairy.

Unread 13 Oct 2005, 00:49   #20
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The single most annoying thing about rep these days is all the inane threads about it.

If you don't care about your rep, simply don't click "User CP" to see if someone's given you any.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 00:50   #21
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
I get neg rep and *shock horror* I don't immediately ban people for it or delete their post.

Stop being so alarmist, you big fairy.
what you chose to do with the powers you have is irrelevant.

neg rep, delete, ban, mock, derride, kiss or **** them: it makes no difference.

the fear of the power you have is what matters.

and that fact you can not change.
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 00:51   #22
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: Scrap Rep

Quote:
asks a mod.

I'm afraid that says more about why you should never be given mod powers than it does about the current mods or the system. I've neg-repped mods (well, Kura) and haven't been cast into the outer darkness. Actually, I suppose GD could be considered the outer darkness, so maybe make that 'cast into the inner light'--but I digress.

One change I would like to see would be a way to leave a neutral (neither red nor green) comment for those minor nitpicks that aren't worth a followup or a rep change, but it's no big deal.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 00:54   #23
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactitus
I'm afraid that says more about why you should never be given mod powers than it does about the current mods or the system.
OH MY GOD!

Because it really matters doesn't it? I mean it matters when I get 13,000 rep points as opposed to the 12245 rep points that i have now!!!

YOU ARE SO RIGHT

I'm the most neg rep'd poster and even i managed to get 10,000 ****ing rep points. How do you excuse your failure?
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 00:57   #24
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

the system is shit?

pos repping circles?
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 02:36   #25
Arachnidman
You love me really

Quote:
OH MY GOD!
I'm the most neg rep'd poster and even i managed to get 10,000 ****ing rep points. How do you excuse your failure?
Because most of the people who think you are shit aren't goons with thousands of posts, they are normal people, so their neg rep doesn't affect you.
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 02:42   #26
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arachnidman
Because most of the people who think you are shit aren't goons with thousands of posts, they are normal people, so their neg rep doesn't affect you.
thank you for your pos rep btw:
hrmm Ramadan 8 Oct 2005 19:26 Ok, this was funny - Spiderman

EDIT: oh it is so stupid of me to just point out that fact that you pos rep'd me. The real point was that mods are not neg rep'd because they can see who neg rep's them.

The reason I 'managed' was because real people don't look at the nickname first.
They look at the post. And really that must be all that we want isn't it?

We just want good posts. In order to make a good Forum. Not personalities, not egos, not silly hatreds. We are all anonymous here.

After all it is my posts which got me the pos rep.
It is my ego that got me all the neg rep!!!!

Last edited by Yahwe; 13 Oct 2005 at 02:49.
Yahwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 03:05   #27
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

I thought I should post some of my pos rep, to show there is no favouritism involved in any way...

am i rite or am i rite?! 7 Oct 2005 23:07 Blastoderm My god you're funny, I mean, REALLY funny, you make me laugh so much LOLOLOLOL. Can I have my account back please?
GD Stalkers, help me! 28 Sep 2005 07:18 SYMM Haha, HAHAHA, HAHAHAHAHAHA
Oh no! I`ve been "... 16 Sep 2005 22:46 vampire_lestat You're the bestest bestest mod ever and you rock, seriously. Please don't ban me.
GD Stalkers, help me! 28 Sep 2005 08:45 madi You're the best and I want your babies. Can you un-ban me plz?
It Has to be said, its ... 23 Sep 2005 18:43 HAL-9000 - I just shit myself because you're so funny, honest.
It Has to be said, its ... 23 Sep 2005 18:43 Kurashima Rich, you still have it, I wish I did. Stop banning people please.
It Has to be said, its ... 23 Sep 2005 18:43 Yahwe You humble me with your humour.

As we can see, Mod rep is completely unbiased and anyone that says different is banned, I mean, wrong...

Unread 13 Oct 2005, 03:10   #28
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I thought I should post some of my pos rep, to show there is no favouritism involved in any way...

am i rite or am i rite?! 7 Oct 2005 23:07 Blastoderm My god you're funny, I mean, REALLY funny, you make me laugh so much LOLOLOLOL. Can I have my account back please?
GD Stalkers, help me! 28 Sep 2005 07:18 SYMM Haha, HAHAHA, HAHAHAHAHAHA
Oh no! I`ve been "... 16 Sep 2005 22:46 vampire_lestat You're the bestest bestest mod ever and you rock, seriously. Please don't ban me.
GD Stalkers, help me! 28 Sep 2005 08:45 madi You're the best and I want your babies. Can you un-ban me plz?
It Has to be said, its ... 23 Sep 2005 18:43 HAL-9000 - I just shit myself because you're so funny, honest.
It Has to be said, its ... 23 Sep 2005 18:43 Kurashima Rich, you still have it, I wish I did. Stop banning people please.
It Has to be said, its ... 23 Sep 2005 18:43 Yahwe You humble me with your humour.

As we can see, Mod rep is completely unbiased and anyone that says different is banned, I mean, wrong...
HAHAHAHAHHA. That was ****ing funny.

By the way, Dante hates everyone who posted in this thread.
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 03:14   #29
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
oh do stop

I know that you live with the yanks but does that mean that you have to copy them and take everything personally.

It's a pretty simple concept: mods don't get neg rep'd in the same way that non-mods do because mods can see who reps them (and mods have powers)

Good god Rich you've taken this too much to heart!

If there are mods who benefit from this than they are surely Kura (as pointed out by SilverSmoke) or the one that i would point out - JJ. Neither of them post anything good and if they weren't both mods they'd be on 3 blobs between them.

Do STOP taking it personally.
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 06:52   #30
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

I actually neg-rep'ed DM before.

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 07:54   #31
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
What failure?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 08:16   #32
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

I don't know abut scrapping it, just the option to turn it off would be nice.

incidentally Viao, how many "complaining about rep" neg reps did you get for this thread?

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 08:27   #33
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

2 so far from f'ktards and oddly enough, one pos rep.

The f'ktards who neg repped me (thus proving my points made earlier) didn't bother to reveal themselves for some ghey pussy reason.

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 09:23   #34
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Life on GD without rep The Movie (28mb) Took me about a minute to dl.
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 09:35   #35
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I have asked JJ to remove my ability to view who has repped me. Hopefully this can be done fairly easily and will not involve anything being coded (in which case it should be done about 15th october 3005). I like the reputation system generally, being able to voice my appreciation or contempt for particular posts is something of use to me.
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 10:00   #36
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i still say that you should be able to see who has repped you, anonymous rep is just irritating.

and for the record (this is to yahwe but isn't a slight on him, just making an observation) no matter who i rep, no matter what the rep is, i sign it, and i have neg repped at least a couple of the mods before, anyone who is afraid of getting banned by one of the mods needs to take a serious look at what they are part of these forums for, as i know that none of the mods are biased enough to do something as silly as that
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 11:39   #37
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
It's a pretty simple concept: mods don't get neg rep'd in the same way that non-mods do because mods can see who reps them (and mods have powers)
It's true.

Of course people will deny it and say "I don't care, I sign all my rep anyway!" but a lot of people, including myself, are wary when people can see who is repping them. It's in our nature to feel slightly offended when someone neg-reps you.

And when you can see who it is that is neg-repping you, you're likely to look in a slightly less favourable light towards them. Of course you won't ban them, but you're more likely to dismiss one of their posts or neg-rep it in return.

The mods arguing that it isn't true, you wouldn't know as you're the ones receiving it, not giving it.
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 11:46   #38
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I cried into my pint when Texan neg repped me without giving any reason .
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 12:09   #39
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't sign my reps anymore (although I used to). Simply because I noticed the people who were pos repping me were the people I had pos-repped and vice versa. I think 90% of negative reps I have got have been from people who I have neg repped in the past (and who know about it).

I'd prefer if I got repped it was because my posts were good/shit not because we're all in some sort of pointless circle jerk.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 12:28   #40
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

I truly wish that was the way the system worked, but it doesn't.

The rep system is pointless, and I more or less treat it that way. I only check it nowadays because like someone else said it's become sort of a secondary messaging service.. things that really aught to be posted in threads end up as rep comments. I don't think I've ever recieved a neg rep that didn't belong in the post rather than being a fair critiscism of my post.
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 12:32   #41
Ashknight
Buried under JJ's Patio

Ashknight is a jewel in the roughAshknight is a jewel in the roughAshknight is a jewel in the roughAshknight is a jewel in the rough

I wanna know who neg repped me, i mean for gods sake i dont post enough crap to get neg rep....yet

A long term peon

<Mushroom> put it in slowly, bit by bit KaneED
<KaneED> i like it all in at once though
Ashknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 12:36   #42
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashknight
I wanna know who neg repped me, i mean for gods sake i dont post enough crap to get neg rep....yet

It's not that hard to understand that one shit post can give you several reps, either it be negative or positive. What has your postcount to do with it ?
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 12:56   #43
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

to be honest from my stand point having rep just means a bigger e-penis
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 13:06   #44
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Quote:
oh do stop

I know that you live with the yanks but does that mean that you have to copy them and take everything personally.

Good god Rich you've taken this too much to heart!

If there are mods who benefit from this than they are surely Kura (as pointed out by SilverSmoke) or the one that i would point out - JJ. Neither of them post anything good and if they weren't both mods they'd be on 3 blobs between them.

Do STOP taking it personally.
Sorry, I tried to lighthearted post to show that it doesn't actually make a difference either way.
Stop blowing my replies out of all proportion to their worth, for heavens sake. I knowI'm important, but not that important, you know.

Unread 13 Oct 2005, 13:39   #45
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SepH

Remove it, its total bullshit, but indeed, if it HAS to stay, do it this way. The number of anonymus red dots on my rep amazes me and at the same time confirms what i already suspected..there are some really lame ppl around here
sigrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 13:49   #46
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It should be done away with, at a stroke. It's worse than useless.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 13:52   #47
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I have asked JJ to remove my ability to view who has repped me. Hopefully this can be done fairly easily and will not involve anything being coded (in which case it should be done about 15th october 3005). I like the reputation system generally, being able to voice my appreciation or contempt for particular posts is something of use to me.

Yes, but you use it what its ment for.
Unfortunately not many ppl use it that way, and will just negrep any post from a person they dislike for some reason, even if the post is totally normal and cant really cause any disagreements. And thats what makes this whole system absolutely stupid, it only works for a few good men.

Let me paste spme of the anonymus neg reps i got, and maybe you can tell me how this system is a good one?

football and money 13 Oct 2005 00:35 [football]
(apperantly somebody doesnot like football, well, then he or she has to do a LOT of neg repping on these forums....)

Longest Pleasure Pier i... 11 Oct 2005 21:28 Dutch. Moronic. Female. The Prosecution Rests.
(how do you mean, personal grunge?)

Longest Pleasure Pier i... 11 Oct 2005 17:06 learn english
(I guess i got neg repped for making a grammar mistake or so. Well, SORRY, english is NOT my own language but i bet my english is a lot better then the dutch of the person who negrepped me for it. Its the most sad thing to negrep ppl for not being english.)

Fifa 2006 12 Oct 2005 13:06 Sweetie, you are a little naive but extremely good natured.
(wouldnot think that would be a negrep but it was...?)

I mean, come on, these comments were not made because of the contents of my posts. Not to mention the at least 15 red dots with no comment at all...lol

This system sucks, and the only ppl gaining from it is the little GD-nerd-peergroup.
sigrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 13:54   #48
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
It should be done away with, at a stroke. It's worse than useless.
Worse than Skiddys dancing in a certain London Nightclub? :eek:
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 13:55   #49
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudge
Worse than Skiddys dancing in a certain London Nightclub? :eek:
I can't remember him dancing.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 13:57   #50
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigrid
Longest Pleasure Pier i... 11 Oct 2005 17:06 learn english

I got exactly the same comment yesterday, in a negrep.

I am pretty sure that was given by some heroic faggot who isn't able to communicate in another language apart from English at all.