User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 1 Oct 2005, 23:16   #1
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Dirty Secrets

I find that i now regularly water my wine

It is most curious but i do seem to prefer it.

It all started really in 2001 when i started adding water to my whisky. i began with soda water but then moved on to just plain tepid water. then lady r confessed that for many years she had watered her wine (in private of course).

I find with whites it can take off the acid edge and with reds it dilutes the tannins and prevents a headache.

now a part of this is to do with the fact that I have an appalling stomach which produces far too much acid. my blood family have our own congenital defect of the digestive tract. (oh what it is to be famous foe something! ha! [too much in breeding i hear you cry]).

but where shall this maddness end? if i am ever found adding water to champagne i want to be shot. i feel it would be kinder.

now. you may not think that this sounds like a very dirty secret. how can i explain except to say that we all come from different cultures and this is not a fact about me that i would want 'generally known' amongst my peer group. indeed it could cause much ridicule at my expense.

fortunately no one in my peer group thinks of a computer as anything other than a pretend television connected to an off white box and of course "I never find the time to watch television darling", so i am safe.

I wondered if any of you had similar dark secrets that might seem very trivial but in fact mean the world to you.
Unread 1 Oct 2005, 23:42   #2
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Dirty Secrets

I do sometimes wonder how you find a pier group such as the one you have. I thought society had crumbled into small groups of lost individuals desperatly grappling at popular culture to give them a reason to exist.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Oct 2005, 23:52   #3
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
The ancients mixed wine with water. It's done in The Iliad and in The Odyssey. It's not so bad a thing. Use that as a defense if you're ever caught.
Unread 2 Oct 2005, 00:04   #4
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
I do sometimes wonder how you find a pier group such as the one you have. I thought society had crumbled into small groups of lost individuals desperatly grappling at popular culture to give them a reason to exist.

yes.
i know you think that. it is so terribly sad. it is true that we have become more insular, more isolated, more introverted. but i am sure that you could find us.

you might need to make a few changes to your bean obsessed value sytem though ...
Unread 2 Oct 2005, 00:15   #5
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

I've killed people.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Oct 2005, 01:00   #6
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I once voted for a democrat.
Unread 2 Oct 2005, 01:12   #7
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
I once voted for a democrat.
oh but darling you know that i feel that you ought to do this more often.

not that i like the democrats. self serving ego maniacs as far as i can tell. but the republicans? i mean honestly. they're like a sort of cult, an organisation based upon the principle that being selfish is 'ok'.

where is noblesse oblige?

EDIT: having taken the time to study american culture I have only found only one proponent of anything that even vaguely represents noblesse oblige. I am very sad to say that is your Spiderman from your comic books.
Unread 2 Oct 2005, 01:18   #8
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:

non-shocker tbh, after that chicken-caviar-dinner thread.

"you can't turn shit into butter" (Hans Meyer)
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Oct 2005, 01:18   #9
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
you might need to make a few changes to your bean obsessed value sytem though ...
i'll give you fifty beans if you let me in!
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Oct 2005, 01:20   #10
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Dave
i'll give you fifty beans if you let me in!
how many beans make five?

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Oct 2005, 01:20   #11
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
"you can't turn shit into butter" (Hans Meyer)
or into a good poster it seems.
Unread 2 Oct 2005, 01:27   #12
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushroom
how many beans make five?
err....

fancy going to the bar tomorrow?
We shall remember them.
Unread 2 Oct 2005, 01:30   #13
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Dave
err....

fancy going to the bar tomorrow?
kay, what time?
I shall wear my tacky mushroom t-shirt so you can point and laugh.

Yahwe minussed me

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Unread 2 Oct 2005, 01:37   #14
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
I do sometimes wonder how you find a pier group such as the one you have.
Well first of all you go to a really big city. Then you find out in which direction the sea is and walk down to the local port
Unread 2 Oct 2005, 01:40   #15
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Well first of all you go to a really big city. Then you find out in which direction the sea is and walk down to the local port
And there I was going to make a Brighton joke...

George Bernard Shaw
Unread 2 Oct 2005, 01:44   #16
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

about half 8?
We shall remember them.
Unread 2 Oct 2005, 01:58   #17
Ephor
Monkey Man

Ephor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond repute

I own all four Smiths albums. And consider them 'essential listening'.

Other than that I am pretty much a kleptomaniac.

Last edited by Ephor; 2 Oct 2005 at 04:13.
Ephor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Oct 2005, 02:48   #18
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

I add water to coke, does that count?
Unread 2 Oct 2005, 16:02   #19
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I add water to rice.

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Oct 2005, 16:39   #20
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
I have only once voted for a democrat and I wish I had done it always.
Fixed.
Unread 2 Oct 2005, 16:43   #21
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't have any secrets like this that I can think of off-hand.

Perhaps this is related to the fact that most people I know would be unsurprised if I urinated in my beverages before consuming them, let alone watering them down.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Oct 2005, 16:47   #22
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I don't have any secrets like this that I can think of off-hand.

Perhaps this is related to the fact that most people I know would be unsurprised if I urinated in my beverages before consuming them, let alone watering them down.
you may have missed the point...

I was sugesting that these 'secrets' were subjective. so one which you might have is that secretly you thought capitalism was ok or secretly you thought that drugs are bad or secretly you always wanted staff etc.
Unread 2 Oct 2005, 16:51   #23
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I was sugesting that these 'secrets' were subjective. so one which you might have is that secretly you thought capitalism was ok or secretly you thought that drugs are bad or secretly you always wanted staff etc.
Of course. But I can't think of anything even like that since I can't think of any area where people's (low) expectations of me differ from reality.

However I did meet a girl last night who was both slightly overweight and...well, with fake hair (that ghastly blue stuff goffs seem to like). I was considering going on a date with her. If I did that it would certainly be in secret. Because of the shame and that.
Unread 2 Oct 2005, 19:06   #24
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
oh but darling you know that i feel that you ought to do this more often.

not that i like the democrats. self serving ego maniacs as far as i can tell. but the republicans? i mean honestly. they're like a sort of cult, an organisation based upon the principle that being selfish is 'ok'.

where is noblesse oblige?

EDIT: having taken the time to study american culture I have only found only one proponent of anything that even vaguely represents noblesse oblige. I am very sad to say that is your Spiderman from your comic books.
We have no noblesse so who is there to oblige?
Unread 2 Oct 2005, 21:40   #25
s|k
Caveat Lector

I have secrets I will never tell anyone.
Unread 2 Oct 2005, 22:04   #26
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

i feel innocent

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Oct 2005, 22:26   #27
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
I also want to wear make-up. Maybe even wear women's clothes i'm not sure.
Well plenty of men wear make-up, the women clothes bit I don't understand. I think women put far too much effort in wearing clothes, from selection to actually wearing things that look uncomfortable. I just wear clothes because if I walk outside naked they'll arrest me. It's really just an uncomfortable necessity. At home I'm frequently nude. I live in the desert so nude really is the most comfortable fashion.
Unread 2 Oct 2005, 23:13   #28
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
However I did meet a girl last night who was both slightly overweight and...well, with fake hair (that ghastly blue stuff goffs seem to like). I was considering going on a date with her. If I did that it would certainly be in secret. Because of the shame and that.
What is it with you and fat girls recently?
was this one in a corset as well?

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Oct 2005, 23:22   #29
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't drink. People (including most of my friends) have tried to get me to drink at some stage. I usually resist with ease.

However, I know that if a girl, whom I find charming, sits down on my lap with a bottle of white whine and two glasses.... and asks nicely if I would like to have "just one glass" with her and smiled and looked into my eyes... I would probably end up drinking as many glasses as she wanted.

So I confess. Even hardcore maoists who long for the days of classwar have they're weak spots.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Oct 2005, 23:36   #30
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
What is it with you and fat girls recently?
Well obviously if girls with supermodel figures came up to me and let me know in no uncertain terms that I could effectively do whatever I like to them without fear of them going to the police then I'll be well up for it. Unfortunately the few offers I seem to get on that score seem to be from women who are of slightly "ample" proportions.

Quote:
was this one in a corset as well?
I think so.
Unread 2 Oct 2005, 23:49   #31
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Black Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really nice

I have never seen the film 'Labyrinth' starring David Bowie. Also Flash Gordon is boring and inferior to Masters of the Universe.

I can only eat steak by pouring more sauce over it than there is meat. All beer tastes crap.

These would disgust my friends. It also might give you some idea as to how I waste my life.
Black Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Oct 2005, 23:50   #32
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Well obviously if girls with supermodel figures came up to me and let me know in no uncertain terms that I could effectively do whatever I like to them without fear of them going to the police then I'll be well up for it. Unfortunately the few offers I seem to get on that score seem to be from women who are of slightly "ample" proportions.
fancy coming out on a thursday night in croydon? it's a decent night and the girls are very nice

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 3 Oct 2005, 01:13   #33
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
So I confess. Even hardcore maoists who long for the days of classwar have they're weak spots.
Grammar?
Boogster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Oct 2005, 13:29   #34
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Dirty Secrets

Quote:
I wondered if any of you had similar dark secrets that might seem very trivial but in fact mean the world to you.
I once stole a plastic clock which had bite marks in it. Or, at least, on the hands. It gave me a slight thrill as I made my getaway with it into the hothouse.

I returned it after feeling guilty. And realising that it was a useless piece of crap.

The whole incident made me realise I'm a good person.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Oct 2005, 13:39   #35
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Oh, and women over a certain weight should be banned from wearing corsets. Or at least, banned from wearing them until they can figure out a way to keep their massive, flabby, aged tits actually in the corset properly.
Unread 3 Oct 2005, 13:47   #36
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
I once stole a plastic clock which had bite marks in it.
you know what people are going to misread that as, don't you? (I did)
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Oct 2005, 13:51   #37
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I wouldn't steal dildos. I only do timepieces. And you should wash your mind out with soap.
Unread 3 Oct 2005, 14:40   #38
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

I fist leprechauns.

I cant help it, I just love seeing their little faces grimacing on the end of my arms as I walk around pretending they are mittens.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Oct 2005, 14:40   #39
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

I misread it as that too :\
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 3 Oct 2005, 15:23   #40
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
I misread it as that too :\

Unread 3 Oct 2005, 15:31   #41
PSH
Registered Abuser

PSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet society

I have a stocking fetish that my girlfriend is tired of.
PSH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Oct 2005, 16:29   #42
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSH
I have a stocking fetish that my girlfriend is tired of.
stretching them over her head so you can pretend she's a bank robber?
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Oct 2005, 16:32   #43
PSH
Registered Abuser

PSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
stretching them over her head so you can pretend she's a bank robber?
Yes, she thinks it is the cause of her spots.
Unread 3 Oct 2005, 16:47   #44
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
M&S Sell a drink which is a wine (white i think, might be a red) mixed with spring water and fruit puree that I enjoy from time to time.
The alcohol content is lower , sadly, but I find i enjoy it more.

It's nice to know i'm not the only one that gets undesirable after effects from drinking too much red wine.
Unread 3 Oct 2005, 16:53   #45
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

my local sells a drink which is half beer half water for almost £2.50 per pint!
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Oct 2005, 17:05   #46
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

shandy ?