User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 5 Jul 2005, 14:41   #1
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Coming to a city near you....

.......me!

Well, to a city near you if you live in the UK. If you don't, then it isn't my fault you live in an inferior country, is it?

Anyway, I will be returning to the glorious green vistas of Ye Olde England sometime this month, probably around the end of the month.

Who fancies a jolly good knees up Mother Brown hows your father bangers and mash cor blimey guv'nor?

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2005, 14:44   #2
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Coming to a city near you....

Jaques Chirac would certainly be up for bangers and mash.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2005, 14:55   #3
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

good god, do they let old people fly nowadays?
Unread 5 Jul 2005, 14:58   #4
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

well as long as you bought all my drinks, that would be just lovely
Unread 5 Jul 2005, 15:12   #5
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i would certainly be up for such a thing if you were anywhere nearby
Unread 5 Jul 2005, 15:16   #6
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

If you do it near London I may be able to hobble around for a pint.
Unread 5 Jul 2005, 15:20   #7
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

no thanks.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2005, 15:37   #8
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Coming to a city near you....

I suspect you will be going somewhere down South. So no. I don't have the money.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2005, 15:49   #9
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If I remember rightly, I may have made the rash statement that if people were up for it, I could possibly travel North of Watford, assuming you have transport links up there.

Unread 5 Jul 2005, 15:52   #10
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You could travel to North Yorkshire and I wouldn't be able to do it, such is the state of my finances atm. Unless I got a lift off someone.
Unread 5 Jul 2005, 15:53   #11
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

if you head up york/newcastle way, theres me, mm, skiddy, rr all in this area.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 5 Jul 2005, 15:58   #12
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Sheffield would perhaps be a good location for it.
Unread 5 Jul 2005, 16:12   #13
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

perhaps, but london is still vastly superior in every possible way (bar price)
Unread 5 Jul 2005, 16:14   #14
Marilyn Manson
Gone

London is vastly inferior in that most of the people who turn up to these things don't actually live in the south of England. So no.

Last edited by Marilyn Manson; 5 Jul 2005 at 16:21.
Unread 5 Jul 2005, 16:15   #15
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

there are plenty of people in london, more than any other area i think

theres me, nod, yahwe, t&f, dante, rids... and probably more that ive forgotten.
Unread 5 Jul 2005, 16:19   #16
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
theres me, nod, yahwe, t&f, dante, rids... and probably more that ive forgotten.
Only three of those actually turned up for the last one, and T+F was a bit pushed for time, and one of the other two was actually organising the thing.

As I said, no.
Unread 5 Jul 2005, 16:37   #17
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

plus if you come north we can probably pull the scots down for a drink, deffeh and dace have both come down for a drink before.
Unread 5 Jul 2005, 16:43   #18
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i shall be controversial and say "i wouldn't mind going up north provided i had enough warning to book a decent hotel"
Unread 5 Jul 2005, 16:46   #19
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

BUT I CAN'T AFFORD IT!

(plus the north smells of death)
Unread 5 Jul 2005, 16:53   #20
edmoo
SuperTux!

edmoo is an unknown quantity at this point

Its lovely up here. I like it very much. Yay!
I'm not leagaly old enough to buy drink. .
But I don't mind, because I don't drink anyway. .
Unread 5 Jul 2005, 16:53   #21
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
BUT I CAN'T AFFORD IT!
OH NOES!

(Get Yahwe hooked up with a hot Essex boy and he'll let your ride on the back of his motorcycle.)

Quote:
(plus the north smells of death)
It smells of pathchouli, formaldehyde, and denture adhesive atm.

Oh no, that's just me. Sorry.
Unread 5 Jul 2005, 16:57   #22
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmoo
Its lovely up here. I like it very much. Yay!
I'm not leagaly old enough to buy drink. .
why on earth not?

you'll be saying you don't do drugs next
Unread 5 Jul 2005, 16:58   #23
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmoo
What a fag.
Unread 5 Jul 2005, 17:31   #24
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

I have been up as far north as Windermere, and even ventured as far as Scotland on ocasion.

The North, although not a pleasant prospect, is certainly 'do-able' if it means more people, more fun and more beer.

Latest news is pointing towards the last weekend in July/first in August.

Unread 5 Jul 2005, 17:46   #25
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light

Last weekend in July is my birthday I should think we will be back in Cambridge by then though as I have to be back at work on the Thursday following the wedding. Making the trip back north again probably wont be too appealing.
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2005, 19:18   #26
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

Come to Blackpool!
Unread 5 Jul 2005, 19:44   #27
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

the sussex :\
Unread 5 Jul 2005, 19:49   #28
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question Re: Coming to a city near you....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belgarath The Sorcerer
Come to Blackpool!
Why?
Unread 5 Jul 2005, 20:27   #29
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

Why not?
Unread 5 Jul 2005, 20:38   #30
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belgarath The Sorcerer
Why not?
I actually like Blackpool. But it's objectively shit.
Unread 5 Jul 2005, 21:03   #31
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

well if this was happening say 2006 i'd definitely be there.
as such.. don't miss me too much
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 09:52   #32
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Its got to be London. Unfortunately we in London are very tolerant of nonces, gays, geeks, wierdos, goths, necrophilliacs, peadophiles, the diseased, illegal immigrants, northerners, the stupid and even the fking french! So none of you need worry, London will welcome you all - just don't spoil our superb olympic bid and take your ugly females back with you.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 09:55   #33
roadrunner_0
cynic

i say newcastle, simply because its one of the best nights out EVER

and i could do either of those weekends \o/
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 10:12   #34
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Speaking of Newcastle, I've just discovered that I'm going to be stuck there for the 22nd and most of the 23rd of July.

(Well, I mean not actually stuck there, but I finish something there on the 22nd and start something else there on the 23rd, so there's very little point in coming home between the two.)
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 13:49   #35
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

I've heard about Newcastle being 'quite good', despite it's Northerness.

What's the travel time from London? Yahwe and I could share a first-class compartment and get hammered on the way up.

\o/

Edit: Late news just in. My brother's going on holiday while I'm back, he says he'd 'love' to have a bunch of Internet people come to his house in the country and 'trash it' while he was away.

West Sussex it is!!

Unread 6 Jul 2005, 13:51   #36
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
the sussex :\
I'll be in Emsworth at some point, I'll buy you a pint if you so wish.

Unread 6 Jul 2005, 15:16   #37
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
West Sussex it is!!
Have a good time! On your own!
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 20:13   #38
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I might be up for it.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 20:30   #39
roadrunner_0
cynic

christ, if skiddy can be bullied into it, the world (read: country) is our oyster!

(sorry skiddy, i'm not being cheeky... honest!)
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 20:38   #40
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
christ, if skiddy can be bullied into it, the world (read: country) is our oyster!

(sorry skiddy, i'm not being cheeky... honest!)
I'm sure he wouldn't mind, as long as all those in the car agree to pay their share of any parking /speeding fines.
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 20:49   #41
roadrunner_0
cynic

after last time i'm not so sure about agreeing to that!
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 21:03   #42
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'll be there this time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Get Yahwe hooked up with a hot Essex boy and he'll let your ride on the back of his motorcycle.
Oh dear god. Are you trying to set something up here? I'm not tall though
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 21:22   #43
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

You can all c*nt off.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 00:43   #44
Ice-Lady
Pandoras Box of filth

Ice-Lady has a spectacular aura aboutIce-Lady has a spectacular aura aboutIce-Lady has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
I'll be in Emsworth at some point, I'll buy you a pint if you so wish.

Close to me! About 15 mins drive from Portsmouth
Ice-Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 13:57   #45
Aviendha
RaH !!!

Aviendha is an unknown quantity at this point

Oi, think I might put in an effort for that

Tho this time I'm not smuggling beer in my luggage...
Aviendha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 15:54   #46
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviendha

errrrrr....
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 18:55   #47
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
errrrrr....
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 20:30   #48
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviendha

Back in late 2000, Avi and numerous other 3l337 Belgian NewDawn members made a secret trip to London to take part in the inaugural PA Meet .

This highly secret trip was sponsored by myself, the only payment I requested was in the form of high-quality Belgian beer, which was brought across in rucksacks.

The only other thing I'll add at this point is that Riddim, Odoric and Myrrdhin couldn't eat a chilli if it contained a single teaspoon of chilli powder. Faggots.

Unread 8 Jul 2005, 20:33   #49
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Back in late 2000, Avi and numerous other 3l337 Belgian NewDawn members made a secret trip to London to take part in the inaugural PA Meet .
These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Antwerp underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as men of negotiable virtue. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... THE FAG-TEAM!
Unread 9 Jul 2005, 11:19   #50
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Riddim, Odoric and Myrrdhin
<3