User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 Sep 2005, 18:21   #51
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: What is your talent?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
If you are the Jenny on this picture, then you are undboutedly the prettiest of the lot...
Lies. Belgy is the prettiest.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 19:09   #52
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: What is your talent?

Quote:
Hah.

Have you seen the Swedish film Tilsammans?
Nope, I can't say I watch a lot of movies. Whats it about?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 21:24   #53
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
I demand pics of him. (Or at the very least a detailed description)
And if he is just as "super sexy" as gordon, I will laugh my arse off.

If you are the Jenny on this picture, then you are undboutedly the prettiest of the lot...

How would an organic semiconductor work, and what would it be made of?
I thought semiconductors were normally metallic, ceramic or crystallic?
I have no pics on this computer. One of his mates keeps calling him Mel, because he reckons he looks like Mel Gibson when he appeared in Forever Young. I dunno, cos I've not seen it. He's 25, 1st dan in jitsu and looks damn sexy in a gi. That is all I have to say. Except to say that yes, I am the girl in that bus picture, top row, second from left.

Organic semiconductors: You can get small energy gaps in pi-conjugated polymer chains. I really can't be arsed to explain why. Maybe I will when I've got more energy.
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”
Jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 22:02   #54
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
It's about a communist housing collective in the 70s.
Wonderfull movie.
In one scene some fanatical commy hits a woman because she only wanted to have sex with him, not talk about Lenin as she had claimed....
Actually I have seen it. There is some classy scenes in it, like when two of the guys find out that they are ghey heh.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 22:09   #55
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
I will give you the benefit of the doubt untill you can provide the pics.

Bad explanation.
What does pi-conjugated mean?
And what are the benefits of organic semiconductors over regular ones?
There was no explanation, I said I couldn't be arsed to explain why.

But a pi-conjugated polymer is one where the bonds along the chain alternate single-double or single-triple.
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”
Jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 00:13   #56
Arachnidman
You love me really

Arachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond repute

For some reason, that reminds me of Orgasmic Semi-Hardon Bus Conductors
Arachnidman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 05:14   #57
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arachnidman
For some reason, that reminds me of Orgasmic Semi-Hardon Bus Conductors
You get a lot of them around your way do you? *

*ps remind me never to catch a bus in your area.