User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 31 Jan 2005, 22:23   #201
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Do you have a gay in the office?

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD
there are no concrete scientific conclusions on both sides of this argument.. i did not make this up - if youre a male (or female) and is socially and biologically obvious, then psychologically, you decide what your sexual preference is

thank you - just proved my point.. sexual preference is decided by choice.. and yahwe, id be goddamned if you say "yeah i would have sex with her because i just had to do it..." - so im figuring your answer would be a no answer also, which proves my point even more, coming from a homosexual

sexual preference isnt decided by choice....
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 23:23   #202
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

well it seems that we have this wild mixture of views.. this debate has been really drawn out.. no science can support any side of this argument.. yahwe is a bad example for he is not really homosexual, he does have sex with individuals he's attracted to, so if he meets a really attractive german sheperd, we all know whats gonna happen.. dante do not believe in inter-racial sex (although you should try them black-booty chicks, specially those half black-half asians.. theyre actually pretty hot and absolutely good in bed) - at first i thought phang and gayle were males, then found out that gayle was actually a female, and phang was hmmm, male? i guess? mist who got yahwe started, JJ and his one-line hard-liners, MM who thought all this was stupid but posted anyways (or was that JJ?), nodrog and co. (of neutrals), and finally crashtester, who's probably thought as the biggest homophobe ever to have posted on GD

-these views from different people were rather interesting and its been fun - i guess thats enough arguing for me, and so that would be a YES ms gayle, not playing anymore

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 23:42   #203
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
not playing anymore
could you try to stop breathing while you're at it?
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2005, 00:11   #204
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogster
I cannot see why belief in a God is 'not logical or reasonable'.
Oh for the love of the various deitys of the most polytheistic religions known to man, I thought we had covered this in the Science vs Religion Lol A Minute thread.

Quote:
primitively, we exist for the simple purpose of procreation
I'd disagree with that. "We exist, with tendencies towards procreation, because those with tendencies with procreation are more likely to procreate" is more like the correct emphasis.

Quote:
one of my closest friends is gay.
I'm not homophobic, I know many faggots.

Not to say you're homophobic, I just like to mock that kind of statement. 'I'm not racist, I'm friends with plenty of niggas' works better.

Quote:
sexual preference is decided by choice
MM beat me to what I was going to reply to this with. This, to be precise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
In the sense of chosing who, precisely you sleep with, then yes, you have control. We can control which persons we go to bed with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Even if you knew it was a white woman who Mark had fiendishly disguised as a black woman (Through processes unknown)
Shoe polish.

Quote:
no science can support any side of this argument
Whilst anecdotal evidence, or any evidence given the small sample size, isn't the best scientific evidence to be going on, we sitll have all the homosexualists on this forum agreeing with a given statement, which, whilst not conclusive, leads me to believe that a certain outcome is more likely given the lack of any other evidence, although of course that doesn't actually mean much without a repeatable experiment on the topic.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2005, 04:46   #205
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
dante do not believe in inter-racial sex
I never said that. I just don't find black women attractive for reasons unknown.

I blame the white supremacist culture I live in. Despite living in an area where at least 1 in 3/4 young women on the street might be black, almost all models on TV, posters, magazines, etc are white. This has probably warped beauty standards for us all.

Besides, Chinese chicks are OK.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2005, 04:51   #206
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
chinese and the whole oriental world of females in general, will do anything you tell them to do - i promise you that

Unread 1 Feb 2005, 05:10   #207
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
chinese and the whole oriental world of females in general, will do anything you tell them to do - i promise you that

Thats probably the point dante was trying to make (i can't tell because of the roll eyes) you desire women who are submissive and accommodating (no bad thing, id count most males on GD including myself as being sadists in some manner) and perceive (through media etc) those qualities in oriental women. My dealings with the non master races has lead me to conclude that women of all appearances are nagging cows and no manner of social engineering can get rid of this.
Unread 1 Feb 2005, 05:12   #208
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

yes.. yes uhm...... yes, yes and yes - absolutely!

Unread 1 Feb 2005, 05:44   #209
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Why would I need an oriental woman for that?
Unread 1 Feb 2005, 12:04   #210
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Despite living in an area where at least 1 in 3/4 young women on the street might be black
Or 133%?
Unread 1 Feb 2005, 14:41   #211
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Well, the good news about this guy is he is leaving on Friday so I wont have to put up with his hijacking anymore. But since he knows he is leaving he has taken the gayness up a gear. I just got back from lunch and he sat next to me, that was OK, but he kept touching my leg at every opportunity until eventually I had to reposition myself.

While I accept that most poofs dont generally jump on every man they see, this guy is really pushing his gayness into my personal space, and I dont appreciate it. This isnt just me noticing it, my mate clocked it too.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2005, 14:48   #212
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyfe
Yes, it was. It was about how Crashtester didn't get to objectify and oogle the girls because he felt uncomfortable doing it around a gay person.
Nope, completely wrong. I couldnt give a monkeys if the gay guy felt uncomfortable when we were 'objectifying and ogling' women, thats his problem. I objected to the way he hijacked the conversation towards gay topics each and everytime even though he is the only gay in the office and no-one else is really interested.

Let me also point out I dont really find his topics offensive but as they say, there is a time and a place, and in a group of hot blooded males in the staff restaurant is neither the time or the place. You dig?
Unread 1 Feb 2005, 15:07   #213
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
no.....
in the same way that a gay guy wouldnt have sex with a woman (under normal circumstances)

Utter crap!!

A gay bloke I used to chat to at my old place was married to a woman for years while he was knowingly gay. He had sex with her regularly just as a normal couple would, he said he didnt enjoy it but he did it because she didnt know he was gay.

Please dont say this is an extraordinary circumstance, there are plenty of gays who do the same thing while dithering about whether they are actually gay or not.

Personally, I wouldnt and couldnt have sex with a man no matter what the reason, especially to maintain a false pretense.
Unread 1 Feb 2005, 15:14   #214
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashTester
Utter crap!!

A gay bloke I used to chat to at my old place was married to a woman for years while he was knowingly gay. He had sex with her regularly just as a normal couple would, he said he didnt enjoy it but he did it because she didnt know he was gay.

Please dont say this is an extraordinary circumstance, there are plenty of gays who do the same thing while dithering about whether they are actually gay or not.

Personally, I wouldnt and couldnt have sex with a man no matter what the reason, especially to maintain a false pretense.
that's not a normal cicrumstance. that's being scared rigid and in the closet you stupid ****.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2005, 15:19   #215
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
Hot blooded males. What a wonderful phrase.
..yes, and one of the many toungue in cheek phrases I've used throughout to stoke the fires of this discussion. But still wonderful none the less.
Unread 1 Feb 2005, 15:26   #216
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
Because you're intimidated?

No, just not natural.
Unread 1 Feb 2005, 15:33   #217
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

So basically, crashtester doesn't mind people who are different as long as they aren't different around him.

Have to say i empathise with the gay man in all this (but to be fair who doesn't?), ive had it with morons who only want to speak about football and/or jordan's tits. If i were in your office id have made friends with the gay guy and would be well on the way to neg repping you.
Unread 1 Feb 2005, 16:33   #218
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Hot blooded males. What a wonderful phrase.
Gays are lizards you know.
Unread 1 Feb 2005, 17:11   #219
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Do you have a gay in the office?

Quote:
They are waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy beyond OK.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2005, 17:16   #220
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nusselt
So basically, crashtester doesn't mind people who are different as long as they aren't different around him.

Have to say i empathise with the gay man in all this (but to be fair who doesn't?), ive had it with morons who only want to speak about football and/or jordan's tits. If i were in your office id have made friends with the gay guy and would be well on the way to neg repping you.
I genuinely dont believe you are stupid, so on this occasion I wont treat you as such.

But lets say you are having a party in your back garden with family and friends, a mild mannered affair with lots of Abba and Grease songs playing when all of a sudden the pikey family who live across the road decide to invite themselves along.

So far not too much of a problem, the pikeys actually seem pleasant enough in small doses, so the party continues. But then, the pikeys decide to do what they see as normal and start arguing and fighting among themselves and your guests.

But hey f*ck it, they are just different. Let them just be themselves you say. Even if it means crashing in on someone elses party.
Unread 1 Feb 2005, 17:20   #221
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

well that's a bit of a silly comparison isn't it? i mean your ' party ' sounds like it could get pretty destructive. the conversation however is completely harmless.
and if it bothers you guys then why don't you tell him so? (unless you already said you tried and i missed that part)
but it sounds like you guys just sit there and listen.. and now you're whining to us about it. where i'm sure if you said ' hey dude that talk is uncool' then he'll stop.
Unread 1 Feb 2005, 17:48   #222
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
But hey f*ck it, they are just different. Let them just be themselves you say. Even if it means crashing in on someone elses party.
Except that you control what goes on at your party, and not at work, or at least something of that intent that I can't be bothered to word correctly.
Unread 1 Feb 2005, 17:49   #223
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
But lets say you are having a party in your back garden with family and friends, a mild mannered affair with lots of Abba and Grease songs playing
Quote:
When it turns out in a Tyler Durden sense this thread is actually about you I shan't be suprised.
mama mia he's a queer!

Last edited by Yahwe; 1 Feb 2005 at 18:15.
Yahwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2005, 17:51   #224
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
well that's a bit of a silly comparison isn't it? i mean your ' party ' sounds like it could get pretty destructive. the conversation however is completely harmless.
and if it bothers you guys then why don't you tell him so? (unless you already said you tried and i missed that part)
but it sounds like you guys just sit there and listen.. and now you're whining to us about it. where i'm sure if you said ' hey dude that talk is uncool' then he'll stop.

Its a perfect comparison. I dont see how a party of friends and family playing abba and grease sounds pretty destructive, maybe in your neck of the woods but where I am it isnt. The thing that makes it destructive is the pikeys!

If we told him to stop with the gayness, guess what we would be called?

HOMOPHOBES!!!!

But I will try saying 'hey dude thats uncool' next time he does it and expect to be called a homophobe. I suppose then I cant really complain anymore at all.
Unread 1 Feb 2005, 17:53   #225
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Its a perfect comparison. I dont see how a party of friends and family playing abba and grease sounds pretty destructive, maybe in your neck of the woods but where I am it isnt. The thing that makes it destructive is the pikeys!
that's what i meant.

or you guys could just walk away and find another corner of the office to talk.
Unread 1 Feb 2005, 18:13   #226
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
that's what i meant.

or you guys could just walk away and find another corner of the office to talk.

We are generall in the corner of the restaurant minding our own business and he invites himeself (and some of his work colleagues) to join us then starts with the gay comments. Its not polite to walk away or tell him not to join us, we dont mind him joining us just so long as he stops persistantly bringing the gayness into the conversation.
Unread 1 Feb 2005, 18:37   #227
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
If you can't see the problems with comparing a place of work with a private function, and 'pikeys' with homosexualists, then you're even more stupid than previously imagined.

Furthermore, when's that party you said you would be throwing?
Unread 1 Feb 2005, 18:39   #228
Ninja_spammer
Freedom Fanatic

Ninja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud of

This thread makes me want to weep.
Unread 1 Feb 2005, 18:40   #229
onetwothree
4 5 6

onetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to all

Quote:
Do you have a gay in the office, or your school, or anywhere else you frequent?

I've got one here in my office and just recently he has been joining me and my macho manly pal and the girls on breaks and I notice that whenever he is around, the subject always turns to gayness.

To be honest, Im happy taking to my mate in secret code about how lovely/buxtom/dirty the other girls in the office are and dont really want to have our free time hijacked by gayness.

I've noticed that this isnt an isolated incident either. In my last office a guy outed himself and from then on all he talked about was his gayness. Its like they have to push it in peoples faces 24/7.

Go on, call me a homophobe, but dont you think its all a bit unnecessary?
Minority groups tend to obsess about themselves, it's only natural.
onetwothree is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2005, 18:44   #230
Ninja_spammer
Freedom Fanatic

Ninja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetwothree

You're new and your opinion doesn't count.

We are going to begin throwing faeces at you and screeching like monkeys.

Flee little one Flee........
Unread 1 Feb 2005, 18:46   #231
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
If you can't see the problems with comparing a place of work with a private function, and 'pikeys' with homosexualists, then you're even more stupid than previously imagined.

Furthermore, when's that party you said you would be throwing?
I belive the actual places and people concerned are irrelevant, it is the action of one person/group coming into another group and making their differences the focal point of all topics of conversation that is.

The party is this Saturday.
Unread 1 Feb 2005, 18:52   #232
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_spammer

Not at all, his small contribution is about the only piece of sense to have come from this thread by any other poster other than me.
Unread 1 Feb 2005, 18:59   #233
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetwothree
Do you mean minorities like white people, men, or Christians? Speaking globally, of course.
Unread 1 Feb 2005, 18:59   #234
Ninja_spammer
Freedom Fanatic

Quote:
Not at all, his small contribution is about the only piece of sense to have come from this thread by any other poster other than me.

Situational awareness is key.
Unread 1 Feb 2005, 19:02   #235
Dante Hicks
Clerk

On-topic ; Anyone who discusses their sex life in intimate detail is pretty boring tbh. Unless it's hilarious and involves failing miserably time after time.
Unread 1 Feb 2005, 19:24   #236
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
I belive the actual places and people concerned are irrelevant, it is the action of one person/group coming into another group and making their differences the focal point of all topics of conversation that is.
Except at the party they have no right to be there except at your leave. At your place of employment, they have an equal right to be there as you.

As for the reason why homophobia is different from disliking pikies, check earlier in this thread.
Unread 1 Feb 2005, 19:29   #237
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Except at the party they have no right to be there except at your leave. At your place of employment, they have an equal right to be there as you.
Since when was there a right to talk to whoever you want, regardless of their wishes?
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2005, 19:35   #238
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
Since when was there a right to talk to whoever you want, regardless of their wishes?
to anyone who couldn't tell, nod is a student.
Unread 1 Feb 2005, 19:43   #239
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Unread 1 Feb 2005, 19:46   #240
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
From the original "story" if everyone in Crashtesters group didn't want to talk to the gay guy they could easily make him feel uncomfortable, or change the subject, or ignore him, or whatever. It seems like Crashtester has more of a problem with it than anyone else.
Unread 1 Feb 2005, 20:30   #241
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
During rape.
Unread 1 Feb 2005, 20:46   #242
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light

You havent clearly explained quite what it is that he is doing that bothers you so much. Does he come along and start talking about how he had a really good shag last night and he loves having c-ck up his arse? Does he just mention guys he finds attractive? Does he start coming on to you?

These are all very different things. The first could easily be described as sexual harrassment these days, and I think most would agree is unwelcome in most office conversations. Just as talking in graphic detail about a girl you'd had recently wouldnt be appropriate. The second may be a simple attempt to try to join your conversation, its the same basic subject matter. If it was a girl talking about a guy she liked you'd not find it disturbing,and maybe if youre an enlightened guy (which I dont really get the impression you are) you may even try to give an objectove opinion on said chap. The third...well, you never know, maybe hes just trying to get lucky. Theres nothing odd about men chatting up women at every opportunity, so why shouldnt a gay guy try to chat up men. If youre not interested, just say so. 'Sorry mate, I'm not that way inclined'. Its not something that gets taken as an insult, any more than you do if a girl politely gives you the brush off.

And as was mentioned above, its tough to keep a conversation going on your own. If hes straying into areas you and your friends dont want to talk about, Reply with a non-commital 'yeah, great', and start talking about football or something. Keep doing this every time, and he will get the message. Just as you would if someone came and started talking avidly about last nights Corrie or something else you have no interest in. If the conversation keeps going this way then others must be talking with him, so maybe others arent as concerned about it as you are.

In my first year at uni I was in a flat with a lesbian girl, who had a tendency to pinch all of our bums when we werent expecting it. After she did it one time I just said straight out 'Look, I'm not confortable with that, could you not do it please', and she stopped, and was fine with it. All the others were too paranoid to say anything, and ended up avoiding her. While there is nothing wrong with someone being gay, it is only fair of them to respect your right to be straight too. This doesnt have to mean hiding their gayness away, but it does mean not aiming anything sexual at you if you've indicated discomfort about it.
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2005, 21:16   #243
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
well, think again, MM is quite menacing really
I've just noticed this.

Once again, you and Stuart conspire to heap slanders upon my reputation!
Unread 1 Feb 2005, 21:19   #244
Ninja_spammer
Freedom Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebany
You havent clearly explained quite what it is that he is doing that bothers you so much. Does he come along and start talking about how he had a really good shag last night and he loves having c-ck up his arse? Does he just mention guys he finds attractive? Does he start coming on to you?

These are all very different things. The first could easily be described as sexual harrassment these days, and I think most would agree is unwelcome in most office conversations. Just as talking in graphic detail about a girl you'd had recently wouldnt be appropriate. The second may be a simple attempt to try to join your conversation, its the same basic subject matter. If it was a girl talking about a guy she liked you'd not find it disturbing,and maybe if youre an enlightened guy (which I dont really get the impression you are) you may even try to give an objectove opinion on said chap. The third...well, you never know, maybe hes just trying to get lucky. Theres nothing odd about men chatting up women at every opportunity, so why shouldnt a gay guy try to chat up men. If youre not interested, just say so. 'Sorry mate, I'm not that way inclined'. Its not something that gets taken as an insult, any more than you do if a girl politely gives you the brush off.

And as was mentioned above, its tough to keep a conversation going on your own. If hes straying into areas you and your friends dont want to talk about, Reply with a non-commital 'yeah, great', and start talking about football or something. Keep doing this every time, and he will get the message. Just as you would if someone came and started talking avidly about last nights Corrie or something else you have no interest in. If the conversation keeps going this way then others must be talking with him, so maybe others arent as concerned about it as you are.

In my first year at uni I was in a flat with a lesbian girl, who had a tendency to pinch all of our bums when we werent expecting it. After she did it one time I just said straight out 'Look, I'm not confortable with that, could you not do it please', and she stopped, and was fine with it. All the others were too paranoid to say anything, and ended up avoiding her. While there is nothing wrong with someone being gay, it is only fair of them to respect your right to be straight too. This doesnt have to mean hiding their gayness away, but it does mean not aiming anything sexual at you if you've indicated discomfort about it.
*Sense*

W00t!
Unread 2 Feb 2005, 01:00   #245
onetwothree
4 5 6

onetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_spammer

We are going to begin throwing faeces at you and screeching like monkeys.

Flee little one Flee........
I may be new, but your reaction has shown that my opinion does count.
Unread 2 Feb 2005, 01:00   #246
Nusselt
share the <3

Quote:
I genuinely dont believe you are stupid, so on this occasion I wont treat you as such.
Why thank you, i wish i could reciprocate.

Your analogy doesn't hold for as jakiri pointed out you're comparing a private function with a public place. The differences between the two are very relevant but i won't go into that as it'll be a digression. It would help your case (but not much) if you said the gay man was becoming violent.

Im not sure which part of my post you had the biggest irritation with, i stated that you don't mind people who are different as long as they aren't different around you. After rereading the thread i stand by that.
Unread 2 Feb 2005, 01:02   #247
onetwothree
4 5 6

Quote:
Do you mean minorities like white people, men, or Christians? Speaking globally, of course.
Typically yes. I can't claim for there to be no exceptions.
Unread 2 Feb 2005, 01:06   #248
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

I got offended the one time I saw gays kissing; if this makes me a homophobe I don't care.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2005, 01:07   #249
onetwothree
4 5 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
I got offended the one time I saw gays kissing; if this makes me a homophobe I don't care.
jealous?
Unread 2 Feb 2005, 13:22   #250
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
From the original "story" if everyone in Crashtesters group didn't want to talk to the gay guy they could easily make him feel uncomfortable, or change the subject, or ignore him, or whatever. It seems like Crashtester has more of a problem with it than anyone else.

Not at all, we dont mind him talking to us, we dont mind him being there, we just dont like the conversation ALWAYS turning to gayness. Huge difference.