User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 12 May 2003, 11:54   #51
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
hehe its this bitterness which ruins even speedpa. "my friends are my friends and my allies are my allies".
Hell speed pa is supposed to be fun, there are no alliances (atleast no big ones) there can only be one winner in the end, one single galaxy, there is no price for "friends of #1" or "allies of #1"
If someone leaves his pa alliance over losing a speedround against an "allied" gal, allied in terms of beeing mates/allies in real pa, then he is a pathetic loser. Sure it can be annoying to get the short stick in the end but i remember one thing almost all alliances decided on the first speedcup we played: "there are no pa alliances in the speedcup and you dont have to folllow any rules, when speedpa is over its in allianceterms as if it had never existed".

Anyone who takes a weekend of fun that serious should start to think about seeing a councelor, meddy and his gang played with the fire, they attacked alot of ppl to get their 11k roids and tried to sit it out, something the other gals didnt like so they organised a bashing for them, nothing new, thats speedpa. In meddys/sjors perception of the world now all players of the not #1 galaxies must leave their alliances because surely they should have be won themself and so they were backstabbed by m8s and allies during the speedgame, Sidenote, this would happen every speedgame as above said only 1 galaxy can win.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2003, 11:58   #52
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Razorback
hehe its this bitterness which ruins even speedpa. "my friends are my friends and my allies are my allies".
Hell speed pa is supposed to be fun, there are no alliances (atleast no big ones) there can only be one winner in the end, one single galaxy, there is no price for "friends of #1" or "allies of #1"
If someone leaves his pa alliance over losing a speedround against an "allied" gal, allied in terms of beeing mates/allies in real pa, then he is a pathetic loser. Sure it can be annoying to get the short stick in the end but i remember one thing almost all alliances decided on the first speedcup we played: "there are no pa alliances in the speedcup and you dont have to folllow any rules, when speedpa is over its in allianceterms as if it had never existed".

Anyone who takes a weekend of fun that serious should start to think about seeing a councelor, meddy and his gang played with the fire, they attacked alot of ppl to get their 11k roids and tried to sit it out, something the other gals didnt like so they organised a bashing for them, nothing new, thats speedpa. In meddys/sjors perception of the world now all players of the not #1 galaxies must leave their alliances because surely they should have be won themself and so they were backstabbed by m8s and allies during the speedgame, Sidenote, this would happen every speedgame as above said only 1 galaxy can win.
Well said.

OMG.. I am agreeing with Focht.

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2003, 12:07   #53
Sjor

Sjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to behold
ok im dumb but i can tell now this speed game was great
i see a lot of ppl in a better light
some ppl prooved freinds and some failed

Prod to not have been in many alliances

Last edited by Sjor; 12 May 2003 at 12:46.
Sjor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2003, 13:30   #54
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
sirad, i don't know when you are leaving and going back to canada again.. but i agree we HAVE to get together some time still be4 you do...

about those beers... we'll talk about it:P once you paid me those 15
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2003, 13:32   #55
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
p.s. speedpa should be playing in a gal with friends... not in your own alliance... that might be friends ofc... but important thing is friends only... not just gals which are allied in real pa that's stupid
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2003, 14:23   #56
Al_zz
ensign forever

Al_zz is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Razorback
but i remember one thing almost all alliances decided on the first speedcup we played: "there are no pa alliances in the speedcup and you dont have to folllow any rules, when speedpa is over its in allianceterms as if it had never existed".
How amazing then the amount of PA alliance tags aroundin the end of each speedround.

But even when so many people still at least help their allies above their enemies even in a speedround. I wouldn't be happy if a gal with alliancem8s ****ed me over and let a gal win that has no people from the alliance in it. Well, mayby that is because I see the people in my alliance both as allies and as friends where others see their alliance just as a place where they get their def from...

hAl
Al_zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2003, 14:32   #57
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Al_zz
How amazing then the amount of PA alliance tags aroundin the end of each speedround.

But even when so many people still at least help their allies above their enemies even in a speedround. I wouldn't be happy if a gal with alliancem8s ****ed me over and let a gal win that has no people from the alliance in it. Well, mayby that is because I see the people in my alliance both as allies and as friends where others see their alliance just as a place where they get their def from...

hAl
First before reading the rest.. I don't care, i love allies and enemy's and just play for fun each round

Second Al_zz, ever came in mind that you leave people behind from previous rounds who are friends, or RL m8's, or old gal m8's are m8's who switched from alliance..

Or maybe you are the kind of guy that HAS no friends, but only people who you know from your curren alliance??

Catch my drift... I know who i can trust in speedround, cause i played with them before. But in speedround it's possible that they don't want to break but the other 9 people do.. So i keep in mind i can be backstabbed by everyone..
Unread 12 May 2003, 14:39   #58
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Al_zz

hAl
The alliance tags are around, because we are all proud to be in our respective alliances, but the alliances are not playing the speedrounds.

hmmm.. THe gal that won, had plenty of people from 4:9´s alliances in it.

1:6 Contained 6 Olympians, 1 Eclipse, 2 ToT and 1 Virus.

And I think that Oly, Eclipse, ToT and Virus can all confirm, that their alliances didn´t play as alliances this weekend.

And 4:9, who claims they were not fencesitting got a nice thank you from 2:3, which was one of the rest of 4:9´s allies enemies, so their claim to not be fencesitting, is getting a bit more "shady".

Unread 12 May 2003, 14:42   #59
mcnally
Tzu-Rider

mcnally is an unknown quantity at this point
2 days of speedpa is suddenly real pa?? your pathetic sjor ffs..and that hal suckup guy also

and dont give me **** bout your gal 4.9 was cow it was GOSU and nothing else!
mcnally is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2003, 14:56   #60
Al_zz
ensign forever

Al_zz is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by mcnally
2 days of speedpa is suddenly real pa?? your pathetic sjor ffs..and that hal suckup guy also

Did I suckup to you ? No, then shut up !! I just said my alliancem8s are friends and I would genrally pick a gal that has 3 or more in them over a gal that has no allies/friend or just the one. Clearly your alliancem8s from madcows were not your friends as you demonstrate in this thread so I find it logically that you have not supported them.

And what is GOSU ????

hAl
Al_zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2003, 15:03   #61
mcnally
Tzu-Rider

nope cant say meddy/sjor is my friend, nor am im theirs.
and gosu? well that i assume is the 4.9 bunch.
and why should we roll over and die after 1 day of speedpa? most ppl know it runs for 2.
if im placed some few millions behind 1...(on purpose) shouldnt i try to go for 1? afterall thats why i spend an entire weekend playing.
you go ask sjor/meddy etc why they didnt wanted to take on 1.6 saturday... i know why, but it seems you dont my dear Hal.
and i didnt mean you sucked up to me.....
Unread 12 May 2003, 15:08   #62
Sjor

Sjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Desse
The alliance tags are around, because we are all proud to be in our respective alliances, but the alliances are not playing the speedrounds.

hmmm.. THe gal that won, had plenty of people from 4:9´s alliances in it.

1:6 Contained 6 Olympians, 1 Eclipse, 2 ToT and 1 Virus.

ähmmm ex alliances

Unread 12 May 2003, 15:10   #63
Sjor

Quote:

it was ... it is now pure gôsu/OuZo

Unread 12 May 2003, 15:12   #64
mcnally
Tzu-Rider

like it always been..so stop the bollocks
Unread 12 May 2003, 15:18   #65
mcnally
Tzu-Rider

we both bloody well know why you gosu ouzo ppl joined those alliance in the first place, afterall dont forget im in gal with fenix.
no ****ing way you would have stayed next rd anyway.

wonder what you guys do in LH when you attack each other...hell theres gotta be alot of crying in your little channel
Unread 12 May 2003, 15:47   #66
Sjor

Quote:
we both bloody well know why you gosu ouzo ppl joined those alliance in the first place, afterall dont forget im in gal with fenix.
no ****ing way you would have stayed next rd anyway.

wonder what you guys do in LH when you attack each other...hell theres gotta be alot of crying in your little channel
i joined the alliance cause Rookie invited me and i heard only good things and though its a improvement comparing to rock
i got several good ppl in.

i was wrong
u kicked Rookie out and tbh Rock has more morale than we had in the basjing times

Unread 12 May 2003, 16:00   #67
mcnally
Tzu-Rider

well mate im just a peon in cows
your a officer(or was)
so why are you blaming me for not doing your job?? maybe check that mirror.
but im still right bout you joining there for 1 purpose only
Unread 12 May 2003, 16:02   #68
mcnally
Tzu-Rider

btw the good ppl you brought in was that those who quitted when times got rough?? ppl like martin who joined cows then quitted and attacked cows.
yep gotta love such "good " ppl
Unread 12 May 2003, 16:06   #69
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
We have a website, mcnally, which is a more appropriate place to "discuss" such things.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2003, 16:07   #70
Sjor

ppl like LazeR who is still in and was top 4 cows
or Horror top 55 and did a lot until his forum accoutn was deleted

and about my Job i was BC what a great job if every1 attacked with gals

then i got the chance to org an attack and couldnt cover 3 targets of a gal near 250 rank with 56 ppl in channel

great but ill stop now

Unread 12 May 2003, 16:09   #71
mcnally
Tzu-Rider

no offense cochese..but i was discussing speedpa if i recall correct
think i stated 10 times speedpa aint pa..so not my fault sjor wanna bring it to real pa..wont stop me
Unread 12 May 2003, 16:16   #72
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Oh, I agree with you mcnally...speedpa is for fun, nothing else.

I was simply implying that, (I don't care who started it) if you want to slag Sjor for being a bad member in "real" pa, use the webby

For the record, I'd still be friends with friends who roided me in speedpa...but I'm still friends with people who roided me in "real" pa. It's a ****ing game people, get a grip.

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 12 May 2003, 16:20   #73
mcnally
Tzu-Rider

Quote:
Originally posted by Sjor
i joined the alliance cause Rookie invited me and i heard only good things and though its a improvement comparing to rock
i got several good ppl in.

i was wrong
u kicked Rookie out and tbh Rock has more morale than we had in the basjing times
what he wrote cochese.. play with fire you get burned, thats life.
Unread 12 May 2003, 16:21   #74
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
For the record people, this thread is about the speedround, not about alliances/friends outside of it.
Unread 12 May 2003, 16:23   #75
mcnally
Tzu-Rider

what it started with anyway
Unread 12 May 2003, 16:26   #76
Cochese
Retired

Sorry Leshy, perhaps you can merge the appropriate posts with the other thread (nasty business though )

As far as Rookie is concerned...if it wasn't for him, many folks (including Sjor, meddy, and all their pals) wouldn't have joined the alliance.

We'd have been better off without him, and without them. Then again, we never should have become an official alliance in the first place, as it creates infinite problems balancing a community and a military organization when people have expecations of purely one thing, or the other.

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 12 May 2003, 17:25   #77
MegaNova
m33p

MegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the rough
R8 madcows was great
i think then the comunity and militairy organization was good and VERY nice
R9 when madcows lost the war madcows went inactive, many ppl say virus went inactive and such, but madcows did the same.
and sjor is right about his BC stuff, maybe you should look on the forums to see one of the reasons i quit.

MadCowS still r0xx0rs as comunity though.
Unread 12 May 2003, 18:25   #78
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future
well with a "round" played over such a short time in the speed games the level of ally and backstab seems much more than a normal rd but it needs to be taken in perspective

to mcnally and sjor the phrase "dirty laundry" and "in public" springs to mind

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2003, 18:47   #79
Sjor

Conus ata tu gzambo ?

well i left madcows and its not me keeping this thread on fire

Unread 12 May 2003, 19:00   #80
hyfe
Dum Di Dum Di

hyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet society
its much funnier watching people I know make fools of themselves on PD than people i don't know....

This thread >> *** .. and feel free to continue
Unread 12 May 2003, 19:13   #81
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
Quote:
...and tbh Rock has more morale than we had in the basjing times
This is clearly the best point made in this entire thread.

hAl
Unread 12 May 2003, 19:16   #82
mcnally
Tzu-Rider

Quote:
Conus ata tu gzambo ?

well i left madcows and its not me keeping this thread on fire

it takes two to tango

but besides that, still feel im right, quitting an alliance because of a speedround which was played during a weekend is pathetic
Unread 12 May 2003, 19:18   #83
mcnally
Tzu-Rider

Quote:
Originally posted by hAl
This is clearly the best point made in this entire thread.

hAl

and you would know if you had been a cow right? (taking your rock)
Unread 12 May 2003, 19:18   #84
mcnally
Tzu-Rider

Quote:
Originally posted by hyfe
its much funnier watching people I know make fools of themselves on PD than people i don't know....

This thread >> *** .. and feel free to continue

all for you
Unread 12 May 2003, 19:18   #85
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
Quote:
and you would know if you had been a cow right? (taking your rock)
I can only take the word from people knowing both for it
Unread 12 May 2003, 19:21   #86
mcnally
Tzu-Rider

Quote:
Originally posted by hAl
I can only take the word from people knowing both for it
or talk of experience perhaps?
not that i think that statement from sjor is wrong thoe..
we did suck this rd in pa

Last edited by mcnally; 12 May 2003 at 19:31.
Unread 12 May 2003, 22:04   #87
Sjor

Quote:
it takes two to tango

but besides that, still feel im right, quitting an alliance because of a speedround which was played during a weekend is pathetic
again i didnt quit it cause of a speedround but of beeing backstabbed by own ally and ally = friends or at least team

dont want to wait sometime in R10 madcows attacking me and saying well u missed attack on 12.07.03 at 22:00 = u are napped to whole universe = fencesitters = lets say you attack allied planets = we are jelaous on score = lets backstab them and try to keep our face

at least sirad used weet strategy mass agaisnt skillz

Last edited by Sjor; 12 May 2003 at 22:39.
Unread 12 May 2003, 22:54   #88
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Sirad is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
again i didnt quit it cause of a speedround but of beeing backstabbed by own ally and ally = friends or at least team

dont want to wait sometime in R10 madcows attacking me and saying well u missed attack on 12.07.03 at 22:00 = u are napped to whole universe = fencesitters = lets say you attack allied planets = we are jelaous on score = lets backstab them and try to keep our face

at least sirad used weet strategy mass agaisnt skillz

sjor heh, whats funny is your galaxy had no arrangement with mine what so ever. I asked for co-operation 2 times and was stonewalled or one might say flat out ignored so if you feel we were allied in the speed round it is not my place to tell you what to feel. and It wasent me who organised the hit on your galaxy I happly joined in because your galaxy was useless to any war effort that was organsied in the group you claimed to be allies in.

only person you have to blame for your misfortune is who ever was in charge of your galaxy, but if it makes you feel better to blame me for your mistakes feel free, because I dont really care much what people who are not in my circle in a online game think of me.

and according to your logic in this thread, anyone on ouzo should be kicked if they joined any galaxy not controlled by them thus makeing a freinds galaxy impossible for them to join or you'd kick them from ouzo because they attack you at some point (when you join a speed pa galaxy your normal planetarion alliance is totally seperate as is in beta's as is in Lh as is in other tick based games, when you realise this prehaps you can enjoy the game more and prehaps understand yourself a bit better when you do.
Unread 13 May 2003, 06:56   #89
Sjor

sirad if u remember u came to me and said that Dreadnought said to you that eclipse will have 8 gals controled by them and u said we need to make something to stop them

This "stay by your alliance or not in speed round"
You turned it as much as u liked it and it was our mistake that we didnt do the same

I can say we havent attacked any gals we were allied until they attacked us

You attacked and backstabbed also other gals like 1.7 that were allied

Your biggest mistake was to hit us. else you would win the speedgame. think about it

and let me tell no real friends hit us in speed game

Unread 13 May 2003, 10:02   #90
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Sirad is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
sirad if u remember u came to me and said that Dreadnought said to you that eclipse will have 8 gals controled by them and u said we need to make something to stop them

This "stay by your alliance or not in speed round"
You turned it as much as u liked it and it was our mistake that we didnt do the same

I can say we havent attacked any gals we were allied until they attacked us

You attacked and backstabbed also other gals like 1.7 that were allied

Your biggest mistake was to hit us. else you would win the speedgame. think about it

and let me tell no real friends hit us in speed game
i pasted to you what he tod me its not my fault it worked to my advantage and not yours nor his
Unread 13 May 2003, 10:55   #91
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

dabult will become famous soon enoughdabult will become famous soon enough
Quote:
400 posts with whining

Ffs get over it and/or take the discussion somewhere else, dont you see yourself what an arse you are making out of yourself?
I have never seen such a sore looser like you post here, or anywhere else for that matters.

Speedrounds is about allying and buttraping to the left and right, if you cant see that you shouldnt play it.
Unread 13 May 2003, 12:06   #92
Sjor

ok to finish this thread as im realy getting bored

u dont get the point dont u

An ally should be a community that helps other ppl in this comunity, specially madcows with the m00 mentality.

I would have np if u came to me in the start and said its my gal and we fight only for us but u came to me and said we are an gal with some old and current madcows.

But as an ally member i expect benefits from beeing in there and we had only restrictions that we havent joined 3.1 and 4.8 as they wanted to kill u but even told them not to hit u

would also have np if we would be the top 2 gals for sure and u hit us than.
I have no problem with the happenings in speed pa was 10000000000000 more fun than this round
I only have a problem that madcows and me have different opinions about a "comunity"

anyway tbh i planned to leave madcows anyway at the end of round this just made my decision easier as its really hard for me say goodbye but honestly after most of the ppl i like quitted u or got "quited" (Rookie, Lrytas, MegaNova, Sad, Divider, meddy) it wasnt that hard

lets say finaly i got it wrong thought we were allied as we were in real pa. But you said its a game and u do what benefits you. Meaning only that in real pa you most likely do the same.

finally im glad that all this happend and that i see all in a better light

Unread 13 May 2003, 19:03   #93
mcnally
Tzu-Rider

nooo did you really plan to leave anyway? really didnt guess
Unread 13 May 2003, 20:59   #94
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
~
ROFLMAO
you thought because you were in c0ws that Sirad wouldn't attack you in Speed round.
HA HA HA
I attacked my HC (regularly) over the weekend, and vice-versa, will I quit over it? Fk no.

Geez, get a live if you think your alliance means anything in a speed round.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2003, 22:47   #95
Desse
Pr0nstar

Quote:
Originally posted by Psi_K
ROFLMAO
you thought because you were in c0ws that Sirad wouldn't attack you in Speed round.
HA HA HA
I attacked my HC (regularly) over the weekend, and vice-versa, will I quit over it? Fk no.

Geez, get a live if you think your alliance means anything in a speed round.
You attacked me ???

I will have you kicked from Olympians for that.

Unread 14 May 2003, 00:34   #96
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Desse
You attacked me ???

I will have you kicked from Olympians for that.
maybe, dunno
I think I hit spoon twice tho
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote