User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 9 May 2006, 16:59   #1
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Dace Paradise

As my hotmail address is a somewhat childish variation on jammyjim (i have a couple of others i use for work and proper email) i tend to have 'children' add me from time to time.

These kids are all around the 15/16 mark.

However i just got an email from one of them 'inviting me to join bebo'.

I clicked it by mistake but when it popped up i thought of Dace.

http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MID=...erId=111288786

See if you can decipher what she is babbling on about because tbh i cant.

p.s. as this has now been emailed to everyone linked to on this thread i feel it necessary to point out that if any of you do bother reading this (presuming you can read), its your own fault for emailing me your shit bebo invites and trying to contact me on msn.

LEARN TO TYPE
It's not personal, it's just business.

Last edited by JammyJim; 10 May 2006 at 11:01.
Unread 9 May 2006, 17:02   #2
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Dace Paradise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanah Harrison
hey ppl.. well bit bout me, i like chillin wid me m8s n avin a laugh n gettin ****ed i also like riding ..
Unread 9 May 2006, 17:05   #3
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura "15" Brooks
Happiest When:
im in my bed wit some random lad:P
Unread 9 May 2006, 17:06   #4
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

young people having sex,* whatever next!

*not with me
Unread 9 May 2006, 17:15   #5
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

OH GOD THE GRAMMAR

it burns!

my eyes!

the goggles! they do nothing!
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 9 May 2006, 17:18   #6
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

They talk to me sometimes on msn.

If i bother to respond with a "???" im usually greeted with about 2 lines of text that takes me 3 days to decipher using 5 pcs running cryptology algorithms.

Unread 9 May 2006, 17:20   #7
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
if u dnt lyk me cus of how i luk den do 1 i dnt wana kno u, ders more 2 sum1 dan luks, lyk personality.
good thing i don't care about personality.

ps: actually, the god awful shorthand might be a good thing. anyone using two-syllable words is probably a cop anyway.
Unread 9 May 2006, 17:28   #8
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
my name is laura aka lil baby laur laur. im daddys little princess and always will be. i lyk 2 b treated lyk a princess if im not i get upset. im 1 of da biggest bitches eva. most peeps tink im a slag. but hu cares. if u dnt lyk me cus of how i luk den do 1 i dnt wana kno u, ders more 2 sum1 dan luks, lyk personality.
This made my eyes bleed and my brain sad.

Quote:
Happiest When
im in my bed wit some random lad:P
:O 15 year old slut eh?
Dace, get in there.
Unread 9 May 2006, 17:30   #9
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Yes, I have to admit people talking like...that are generally the sort of thing that makes me want to slit down the tracks. Certainly puts off anyone wanting to hit on them*

*while possibly making a lot of people wanting to hit them
Unread 9 May 2006, 17:37   #10
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
They talk to me sometimes on msn.

If i bother to respond with a "???" im usually greeted with about 2 lines of text that takes me 3 days to decipher using 5 pcs running cryptology algorithms.

So they try to add you because your email looks vaugely "youth-ish"?

I used to get added by gaggles of early teen girls a while back with my old hotmail, mainly because I was listed as a 'Brian' from Ireland...and every little Westlife fan on the internet just searched for 'Brian's online in the vauge hope that one might actually be the one that's in that unspeakable group.
Used to get similar indecipherable messages, often they'd even misspell their crappy abbreviations.
Oh, and they'd try to send me pictures of Westlife.

All a pedo needs to do is set up a hotmail with the name of some twat from a boy band and the kids groom themselves is seems...heh.
Unread 9 May 2006, 17:47   #11
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I sense a competition coming on ....
Unread 9 May 2006, 17:50   #12
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
I sense a competition coming on ....
See who can groom the most teen-females in 24 hours?

"23 arrested in online pedo competition shocker!"
Unread 9 May 2006, 17:51   #13
Appocomaster
PA Team

I'd never encourage such activity!
merely seeing how well you can make an e-mail address / profile to get added
Unread 9 May 2006, 18:27   #14
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
See who can groom the most teen-females in 24 hours?

"23 arrested in online pedo competition shocker!"
Who are we kidding the police are obviouslyt watching this site.
Unread 9 May 2006, 18:36   #15
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

Evidence that the English School system is failing?
Unread 9 May 2006, 18:48   #16
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
I'd hit her!*

*With a very large brick until she learnt to speak English
We shall remember them.
Unread 9 May 2006, 19:01   #17
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

HELLO I AM AN EMO WHORE
Unread 9 May 2006, 19:03   #18
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Websites like that should be viewed by depressed people to cheer them up.

It worked for me.

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 9 May 2006, 20:14   #19
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Great site!
Unread 9 May 2006, 20:16   #20
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

She doesn't half know a lot of chavs.
I give it one day before one of you lot at least tries to email one of them for comedy effect.
Unread 9 May 2006, 20:38   #21
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
Quote:
Kurt Cobain being my idol, listening to music, being with my m8s, tight black clothes, being wasted, self esteem, converse, swearing like a chav, knowing im better than the 'good looking' people...
hates
wanker posers, god, capitalists, right wing bastards, deluded religious people, my anger problems, people who use 'lol' way too much, people who send me chain mail - **** OFF AND DIE, homophobes, fakes, people who think i should be more accpeting, life in general...
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 9 May 2006, 20:39   #22
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
tight black clothes,
hello
We shall remember them.
Unread 9 May 2006, 20:59   #23
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
Do you think they have a script which does that capitalisation automatically, or do they just hold down 'shift' after every letter? And if theyre prepared to go to the hassle of pressing shift that much, which must take quite a while, why cant they be bothered spelling 'and' and 'with' properly rather than shortening them?
I blame the skools

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 9 May 2006, 21:17   #24
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

if someone would kindly invite all those chavs to a fake free rave party somewhere reasonably remote i will arrange the explosives.

bring back national service.
Unread 9 May 2006, 21:24   #25
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

someone's showing her age ...
Unread 9 May 2006, 21:26   #26
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

I vote we try to find the most incomprehensible statement on these, the future generations, little plague pages.

I nominate:
Quote:
well im me if u dnt lyk it tuff cuz i aint changin!!! im a bmth girl moved 2 cov, but i luv all ma cov peeps nw.i luv hangin wiv ma bezzies
Unread 9 May 2006, 21:30   #27
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

What in the name of god is a bezzie ?

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 9 May 2006, 21:33   #28
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

its the fatness of teenagers that really repulses me, even more than the illiteracy.
10 years ago teenage girls didn’t have saggy fat jelly bellies and bulbous fat backs squelching over the top of their jeans, and those girls that were fat didn’t display their gluttony and laziness in cropped vest tops and low waist mini skirts.

its disgusting and they should all be deported to america.
Unread 9 May 2006, 21:39   #29
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

wait none of those girls are fat

madi heroin-chic is no longer fasionable :/
Unread 9 May 2006, 21:50   #30
madi
a little bit broken

i know
but when i walked to the train this afternoon and there were blubbery teenagers everywhere.
girls didnt all have spare tires in my day.
Unread 9 May 2006, 22:05   #31
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaio
What in the name of god is a bezzie ?
Best Friend. Or so a chav friend informs me.
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Unread 10 May 2006, 00:22   #32
JammyJim
Godfather

06/12/2005 07:23:35 PM Jay (f)xlilx(f) (8)bëcµz 0f u ï dµnt stråÿ 2 får frM då sÿdwLk, bëcµz 0f µ ï fïnd iT hRd 2 trµst nt 0nLÿ Më bt ë\/rÿ1 r0µnd ME! (8) who is james trevers?
06/12/2005 07:23:38 PM Jay (f)xlilx(f) (8)bëcµz 0f u ï dµnt stråÿ 2 får frM då sÿdwLk, bëcµz 0f µ ï fïnd iT hRd 2 trµst nt 0nLÿ Më bt ë\/rÿ1 r0µnd ME! (8) and who are you?
06/12/2005 07:24:13 PM (f)xlilx(f) (8)bëcµz 0f u ï dµnt stråÿ 2 får frM då sÿdwLk, bëcµz 0f µ ï fïnd iT hRd 2 trµst nt 0nLÿ Më bt ë\/rÿ1 r0µnd ME! (8) Jay my friend gve me dis addy nd sed tht dis was james trevers!
06/12/2005 07:24:17 PM (f)xlilx(f) (8)bëcµz 0f u ï dµnt stråÿ 2 får frM då sÿdwLk, bëcµz 0f µ ï fïnd iT hRd 2 trµst nt 0nLÿ Më bt ë\/rÿ1 r0µnd ME! (8) Jay soz
06/12/2005 07:24:29 PM Jay (f)xlilx(f) (8)bëcµz 0f u ï dµnt stråÿ 2 får frM då sÿdwLk, bëcµz 0f µ ï fïnd iT hRd 2 trµst nt 0nLÿ Më bt ë\/rÿ1 r0µnd ME! (8) just a suggestion
06/12/2005 07:24:36 PM Jay (f)xlilx(f) (8)bëcµz 0f u ï dµnt stråÿ 2 får frM då sÿdwLk, bëcµz 0f µ ï fïnd iT hRd 2 trµst nt 0nLÿ Më bt ë\/rÿ1 r0µnd ME! (8) because you have replaced letters with smiley emoticons
06/12/2005 07:24:44 PM Jay (f)xlilx(f) (8)bëcµz 0f u ï dµnt stråÿ 2 får frM då sÿdwLk, bëcµz 0f µ ï fïnd iT hRd 2 trµst nt 0nLÿ Më bt ë\/rÿ1 r0µnd ME! (8) it makes what you write about 100x more difficult to read
06/12/2005 07:24:55 PM (f)xlilx(f) (8)bëcµz 0f u ï dµnt stråÿ 2 får frM då sÿdwLk, bëcµz 0f µ ï fïnd iT hRd 2 trµst nt 0nLÿ Më bt ë\/rÿ1 r0µnd ME! (8) Jay ye i no soz
06/12/2005 07:25:05 PM Jay (f)xlilx(f) (8)bëcµz 0f u ï dµnt stråÿ 2 får frM då sÿdwLk, bëcµz 0f µ ï fïnd iT hRd 2 trµst nt 0nLÿ Më bt ë\/rÿ1 r0µnd ME! (8)
06/12/2005 07:25:15 PM (f)xlilx(f) (8)bëcµz 0f u ï dµnt stråÿ 2 får frM då sÿdwLk, bëcµz 0f µ ï fïnd iT hRd 2 trµst nt 0nLÿ Më bt ë\/rÿ1 r0µnd ME! (8) Jay bt my utha friends r mor hrd 2 understand!
Unread 10 May 2006, 00:25   #33
JammyJim
Godfather

when i re-read this post today it hurt my eyes so im removing it.

however look at the name above

Last edited by JammyJim; 10 May 2006 at 10:42.
Unread 10 May 2006, 00:28   #34
JammyJim
Godfather

i apologise for the shityness of msn logging.

however i have some true classics amongst all the crap.
Unread 10 May 2006, 00:49   #35
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

shit, you're only 21? I thought you were much older than that
We shall remember them.
Unread 10 May 2006, 01:07   #36
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Dave
shit, you're only 21? I thought you were much older than that
Yeah I can see how his maturity would have confused you
Unread 10 May 2006, 01:21   #37
JammyJim
Godfather

Just because you are jealous you cant be as mature as me noddy.

nah nah nah nah nah nah
p.s. im 22 next month :eep:
Unread 10 May 2006, 01:26   #38
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:
Just because you are jealous you cant be as mature as me noddy.

nah nah nah nah nah nah
p.s. im 22 next month :eep:

You just said "eep"....you ****ing child you.
Unread 10 May 2006, 01:47   #39
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
i apologise for the shityness of msn logging.
Juse use search & replace to remove the annoying user titles otherwise it's pretty unreadable.
Unread 10 May 2006, 01:49   #40
pig
1up on you

Someone who is 18 Years old and male who describes himself as

Quote:
wsup laydeez n gents ye im anthony 18 live in wolston in c.o.v im abt 5ft 10" brown / blonde hair brown eyes basically fukin gorgous
Is dating a 15 year old girl who describes herself as

Quote:
hey im cassidy i live in coventry im 15 im in my last yr at skwl thank god! i absolutly love pink and im a big fan of jordan. i have wkd mates but we all madheds haha i also have a b.f called anthony that i love 2 bitz! im up for fun im a crazy chick
however she may also be a racist

Quote:
wot i hate most
i cnt stand ppl whu are racist!its jst sick every body is equal! jst cuz others have differnt coloured skin doesnt make them eny different 2 enybody else! so ppl whu are racist dnt tlk 2 me cuz i rly havent got time for you!
I managed to decypher it and this is what it means in normal english language

Quote:
What I hate most:

I can't stand black people. I love being racist! It's just sick (means awesome) everybody is equal (if your white that is) Just because others have differnt coloured skin means they are different to us whites! So people who aren't racist dont talk to me because I really haven't got time for you!
Clearly alot of anger from such a young girl (btw have you noticed how when people go "oh im not racist, I hate racism" they are infact normally the racist ones. Thats the conclusion I come to anyway

Anyway an 18 year old shagging a 15 year old isnt that paedophilia? Should we report him to the authorities?
Unread 10 May 2006, 01:54   #41
pig
1up on you

Just have to say this one is about the only normal person on there. She sounds as though she will get 5 As at A Level, go to university and be bummed senseless whilst still maintaining her dignity. She will then graduate from Law school and go on to a glittering career. Im sure. But well done to her for being slightly well normal.
Unread 10 May 2006, 02:03   #42
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
She has appalling taste in music/films/tv (especially the latter).
Brat Camp and Wife Swap are both great.
Unread 10 May 2006, 02:03   #43
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Anyway an 18 year old shagging a 15 year old isnt that paedophilia?
No.
Quote:
Should we report him to the authorities?
I think that might bring unnecessary attention onto ourselves.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
She doesn't seem too bad (personality wise), compared to her peers.
Unread 10 May 2006, 02:59   #44
pig
1up on you

Shes a little bit cliche though that 15 year old emo whore. Also nod the girl with bad taste in films the reason I think shes the best of the bad bunch is because she doesnt write like a twat, shes a normal girl doing girly things hence the shit taste in films and music is acceptable as she is a normal 15/16 year old. Not someone trying to act like a 21 year old.

Jesus I wish I was 15 all over again.
Unread 10 May 2006, 03:05   #45
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
I vote we try to find the most incomprehensible statement on these, the future generations, little plague pages.
Ryan Doyle <babyboi098> said...

oh ye an u pricks dat ****in tryin cause shit between cass an her man fuk off ya pricks ya get me cus she ma best mate an i luv afta dat gal an i fya gna fuk wid her ya fuk wid me yano wa ya jus pothetic lil ****s man anyways bizzle ye an if u got a problem send me a message p.s. elllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cass

I think I win.

Also I find this Girls username as rather ironic.

By the way what actually is Bebo? Surely it can't be a more immature version of Myspace. If it is then can all the kids please delete their myspace accounts and join Bebo.

Then I can use myspace to search for legal girls. :/

Last edited by Dark-Strider; 10 May 2006 at 03:10.
Unread 10 May 2006, 03:06   #46
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Shes a little bit cliche though that 15 year old emo whore.
Aren't we all?
Unread 10 May 2006, 03:15   #47
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark-Strider
Ryan Doyle <babyboi098> said...

oh ye an u pricks dat ****in tryin cause shit between cass an her man fuk off ya pricks ya get me cus she ma best mate an i luv afta dat gal an i fya gna fuk wid her ya fuk wid me yano wa ya jus pothetic lil ****s man anyways bizzle ye an if u got a problem send me a message p.s. elllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cass

I think I win.

Then I can use myspace to search for legal girls. :/
Accrding to his profile he didnt make it to high school, bless.

Also he is a birmingham city fan, you dont need to say much more.

I also wonder what a 16 year old from Kenilworth could do. I mean its almost tempting to invite him to Birmingham and show him that he cant walk around going "Sup ******, I Fuk u and bitchez up. FUK wit me nig and fik wit u" I mean hes white ffs, I dont know many people who speak like that, Id also like to show him around where I grew up would certainly be an eye opener for him.

Seriously kids of today, you just kind of feel sorry for them.
Unread 10 May 2006, 03:29   #48
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

In order to widen the debate I have bebo-mailed each person whose profile is linked here with a link to this thread.

My money is on the angry emo chick being first to exercise her right to reply.
Unread 10 May 2006, 03:30   #49
pig
1up on you

Genius, absolutely ****ing genius, i hope we get some chavs on here who threaten us.
Unread 10 May 2006, 03:32   #50
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Accrding to his profile he didnt make it to high school, bless.

Also he is a birmingham city fan, you dont need to say much more.

I also wonder what a 16 year old from Kenilworth could do. I mean its almost tempting to invite him to Birmingham and show him that he cant walk around going "Sup ******, I Fuk u and bitchez up. FUK wit me nig and fik wit u" I mean hes white ffs, I dont know many people who speak like that, Id also like to show him around where I grew up would certainly be an eye opener for him.

Seriously kids of today, you just kind of feel sorry for them.
Indeed, wait till he experiences the real world. The youth of today eh. :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
In order to widen the debate I have bebo-mailed each person whose profile is linked here with a link to this thread.

My money is on the angry emo chick being first to exercise her right to reply.
Don't you have to have an account to email the people?

Admit it your a 15 year old emo/chav with a bad taste in music and movies. Good idea though.
My money is on the 18 year old Antony guy.