User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 26 May 2006, 00:59   #51
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Plastic Brilliance

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
I thought chicks and Carlisle were mutually exclusive?
Ah well, in teh olden days (about 1998) there were no decent women in Carlisle but now we have a pretty big college campus and as the choice is between the locals (who are neanderthals) or male stoodents who are mostly gay. Yours truly does pretty well (and at my age i'm impressed !).

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2006, 01:03   #52
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

I'll make sure it's somewhere on my list of places to go again before I die.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2006, 01:11   #53
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I'll make sure it's somewhere on my list of places to go again before I die.
Carlisle used to be where you went when you died if you were very very naughty but it's improved a lot in the 15 years I was away, although it is missing a few creature comforts (Starbucks for one).

Give it another few years it may hit the 21st century.

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 26 May 2006, 01:14   #54
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I want Carlisle away in the cup just so I can say I've done it
Unread 26 May 2006, 01:16   #55
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

thats like saying you want cancer so you can buy a t shirt that says "i beat cancer, and by cancer i mean children"

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2006, 01:20   #56
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Ok, so I read Kura's thread on Plastic Brilliance.

So long suckers.

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 26 May 2006, 01:20   #57
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Did I tell you I wanted Grimsby as well?
Unread 26 May 2006, 02:11   #58
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Listen up honkeys. These are my personal views and do not reflect the opinions of the moderators. At this point in time they aren't even reflecting how I will act, although they do set out how I would like to act.

Links to content external to PB but referenced in a thread on PB: fine
I've done the same with SA:GBS before myself - basically started a new thread, said "hey this looks cool, here's some info, here's a link, thanks to SA."

Recreating threads already posted on PB (looking at horn here): debateable
Especially as the one horn recreated was shit anyway. That aside, if its a decent subject then there's no reason why it shouldn't fly here too. Kinda depends on what the poster's objective is.

As above but with [PB] tags: no
Post it on it's own merits or don't post it at all.

Redirects to PB threads: delete on sight
This wouldn't be accepted if it were any other board. PB should be no different.

[apology edit]
I'm subsequently informed that horn's thread was a parody, so please ignore that example.

Last edited by meglamaniac; 26 May 2006 at 03:17.
meglamaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2006, 04:20   #59
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Six years....six years I've been here.

As depressing as that is in it's own rights, the fact that only recently have I wanted to stab people here in the face makes me even more dejected.
Unread 26 May 2006, 09:23   #60
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
Hardly anyone likes yahwe but he's on both forums but cited as a reason why people are leaving.
Yahwe is like marmite. You either love him or hate him. Of course, the people who hate him kick up rather more fuss than the ones who don't.
Unread 26 May 2006, 10:14   #61
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Yahwe is like marmite.
He's made from VEGETABLES !?!?!
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 26 May 2006, 10:17   #62
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
He's made from VEGETABLES !?!?!
There's an australian version that's not as thick.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2006, 10:23   #63
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Yahwe is like marmite. You either love him or hate him.
I doubt that is true about either marmite or Yahwe. I can't think of anyone I really "hated" on these forums, even Sunday, who really took shit posting to a zen new level to which most people could only hope to aspire too. Obviously some people do get rather emotional about these things (either for or against a person) but I wouldn't presume that goes for everyone (or even most people).

What I don't really 'get' is the hatred shown for phang on that PB thread. Did I miss some sort of 'incident' where Phang named names to a government committee or sold arms to unsavoury regimes or something?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2006, 10:26   #64
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

It doesn't take a genius to detect Phang's out of proportions bitchslaps towards certain members, he's the typical little shit acting tough in front of daddies pc.
Unread 26 May 2006, 10:32   #65
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

What seems inevitable to me is that soon, pretty much everyone is going to be posting on both GD and PB - frying pan and fire. If people keep dissapearing to it, i'll stay here, but post there too. Therefore, i dont think its in anyones intrest to become "PB only" posters

Unread 26 May 2006, 10:33   #66
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaio
Ok, so I read Kura's thread on Plastic Brilliance.

So long suckers.
This sounds like the most awesome thread in the world. But as it's Kura it'll be full of complaints about cliques which don't exist and how everyone's oppressing him because he's posting shit.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2006, 10:34   #67
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I doubt that is true about either marmite or Yahwe. I can't think of anyone I really "hated" on these forums, even Sunday, who really took shit posting to a zen new level to which most people could only hope to aspire too. Obviously some people do get rather emotional about these things (either for or against a person) but I wouldn't presume that goes for everyone (or even most people).
You may not get morally outraged, but there's certain posters who react as if you just said ****** in the middle of Harlem as soon as they see a Yahwe post. I suspect these are the people you describe as 'rather emotional' .

The Marmite comparison solely exists because of its advertising slogan - you either love it or hate it. I'd say that Yahwe is similarly divisive.
Unread 26 May 2006, 10:37   #68
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
It doesn't take a genius to detect Phang's out of proportions bitchslaps towards certain members, he's the typical little shit acting tough in front of daddies pc.
He's just being a bit out of proportion. I'm not going to ascribe reasons to it beacuse I hate that kind of bollocks analysis, but one thing I'll say is that it doesn't seem to be trolling the Sunday8PM sense, and if you actually believe something it is entirely plausable that you're more "vigorous" in defending it.
Unread 26 May 2006, 10:40   #69
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
The Marmite comparison solely exists because of its advertising slogan - you either love it or hate it. I'd say that Yahwe is similarly divisive.
I know what you were referring to, but my point is that marmite isn't actually particularly divisive and the slogan is a rather crude attempt by advertising executives to make luncheon spreads seem interesting or exciting. I suspect most people are fairly disinterested in marmite (one way or the other) and I suspect the same is true here.
Unread 26 May 2006, 10:41   #70
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
I'd say that Yahwe is similarly divisive.
I wouldn't, however. I haven't seen evidence of a Yahwe Fan Club that comes crawling out of the woodwork to save him from any imagined slight. I see people putting up with the things they don't like, and appreciating the things they do.
Unread 26 May 2006, 10:49   #71
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
Well he can be a little excitable, and tends to post more "emotionally" than is strictly necessary, but that's hardly worthy of hatred. I'm sure we've all been flamed several thousand times, the internet veterans that we are...
Unread 26 May 2006, 10:52   #72
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Speaking of which I turned up at the American veteran's day celebrations and apparently the internet wars of 1998-2002 don't count for my pension?!?!?
Unread 26 May 2006, 11:35   #73
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
I wouldn't, however. I haven't seen evidence of a Yahwe Fan Club that comes crawling out of the woodwork to save him from any imagined slight. I see people putting up with the things they don't like, and appreciating the things they do.
what? Yahwe is even more divisive than when we used to have e-girls here, and you'd get people who couldnt be ****ed with their shit / people who wanted to **** their shit arguing all over the shop.

Similarly there is a large bunch of posters who find yahwe unbearable, etc etc etc, and a bunch of posters who will leave you anonymous neg rep for even suggesting as such, and even dare to suggest that he has "made the forums better", which is a pretty horrible suggestion if we're being honest Mostly its down the line of "been to a yahwemeet" / "wouldnt go to a yahwemeet"

Unread 26 May 2006, 11:47   #74
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Mostly its down the line of "been to a yahwemeet" / "wouldnt go to a yahwemeet"
Not really, as far as I can tell, unless Jonny came over from Ireland and wore a fake beard (for example).
Unread 26 May 2006, 11:51   #75
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
I haven't had net access for a couple of days - not for any more than a couple of minutes anyway and that was to check email etc

Not my fault

I'll give you my pass if you want so if I don't get on you can run the car?
GIVE ME IT!
Unread 26 May 2006, 11:53   #76
furball

The only people that really really piss me off are those moaning about Yahwe, those moaning about those moaning about Yahwe and those moaning about those moaning about their moaning about Yahwe.

Ok?
Unread 26 May 2006, 11:53   #77
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Not really, as far as I can tell, unless Jonny came over from Ireland and wore a fake beard (for example).
I'm supposed to be going to the next one. However I'm a very lazy man and the effort of booking flights might well prove an insurmountable obstacle on my triumphal march towards the adulation of my internet peers in a live location.
Unread 26 May 2006, 12:11   #78
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

Not sure how relevant it is to post this here but I'm going to anyway.

On the PB forum I've seen quite a bit of posters annoyed by the neg-rep spread out here anonymously on occasions aswell. Well, while being totally ignorant to how and if mods actually act upon ridiculous neg-repping, I remember PM'ing JBG to ask if he could give me a name of the person(s) randomly neg-repping me, which he (correctly) refused. After this I haven't had that much trouble with anonymous neg-reps with no text in them for no reason whatsoever anymore. Whether that's got anything to do with me 'reporting' it I don't know.

As for the discussion around Yahwe, I love some of his posts and I hate some of his posts, pretty 50/50 at this point. But to be honest, even if I hated 100% of his posts it still wouldn't be a reason for me to leave this (or any other) forum. While I do no post here that much, I find it a great way to get through some boredom moments at uni and the ridiculous nature and totally unreasonable line of reasoning in some of the discussions often make me laugh.

As for PB vs GD, I don't see why the one has to rule out the other, some people will always stick together, some people will always clique and based on that stay or go somewhere else; tough luck.
Unread 26 May 2006, 12:35   #79
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Drama, drama, and some more drama.God damn this seems like a episode of Days of our Lives.

I like Yawhe, as I liked Sword. Some people dont seem to get that, as I dont get why some people liked Sunday8pm. It's sad when people leave and says it's beacause one or the another, but I do not understand why they have to use what they see as a bad poster as a excuse. GD is great due to it's variation. It did not turn into a singlepost circlejerk when the rest of the internett did, and that I will always love it for.

It's really sad to see certain people leave GD, but then again, people have always left for one reason or another. I wish this community did have the amount of posters it had before, but it's still one of the most rocking places on the intraweb. The only thing I can do to make it better is to post my opinion more (Ilike in the BNP thread, I got so much to say) but I can't be bothered. So I cant blame anbody but myself.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2006, 14:04   #80
vampy
bound & gagged

vampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud of

If you hate Yahwe's posts, IGNORE THEM

its not that difficult

e.v.o.l.v.e
vampy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2006, 14:08   #81
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampy
If you hate Yahwe's posts, IGNORE THEM
That's what people used to say about Sunday and it was equally unhelpful then. One person can "disrupt" the flow of discussion / debate to the point where simply ignoring their individual posts is pointless. Also what Idi said.

(Having said that, I don't mind anyones posts although I think there's lots of room for improvement with all of us. C- for this forum, must try harder!)
Unread 26 May 2006, 17:53   #82
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i think its safe to say that me and yahwe have had more spectacular arguments than most, but i dont hate him.

all this talk of internet hate makes baby jesus hurt small children
Unread 26 May 2006, 18:05   #83
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
What I don't really 'get' is the hatred shown for phang on that PB thread. Did I miss some sort of 'incident' where Phang named names to a government committee or sold arms to unsavoury regimes or something?
Yeah I didnt really get that either, Phang is a nice boy and does not deserve people being mean to him
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2006, 18:33   #84
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
what? Yahwe is even more divisive than when we used to have e-girls here, and you'd get people who couldnt be ****ed with their shit / people who wanted to **** their shit arguing all over the shop.

Similarly there is a large bunch of posters who find yahwe unbearable, etc etc etc, and a bunch of posters who will leave you anonymous neg rep for even suggesting as such, and even dare to suggest that he has "made the forums better", which is a pretty horrible suggestion if we're being honest Mostly its down the line of "been to a yahwemeet" / "wouldnt go to a yahwemeet"
This isnt really true though. I suppose Yahwe is 'divisive' in the sense that some people hate him and others dont, but theres no meaningful division into "people who like yahwe" and "others". Several of those who I assume make up the fable IRC illuminati dont even get on with him particularly well, so its a bit silly to imagine hes sitting in an e-harem pulling all the GD strings like ye olde puppet master 8pm. That PB thread gives the impression that me and Yahwe are best friends. pooling our resources in order to drive out innocent oppressed posters, which isnt exactly the most accurate picture of reality ever painted.

What is true is that quite a few of people who use IRC do tend to dislike the same sort of thing (shitty posters) so if someone is being overwhelmingly crap then its fairly likely that theyll be mocked on IRC, neg repped a lot, and so on (eg sigrid, Kurashima, Qazokrogue etc). But this is largely due to people acting fairly independently - its not like theres some orchastrated campaign to drive posters out or turn people against this week's hate figure, any more than there was a coordinated anti-Sunday8pm campaign. If youre shit, then people will notice and tend not to like you, and this doesnt require any directives from the hivemind. I suppose you can argue that its somewhat self-reenforcing, but its still true that the vast, vast majority of posters are liked by some people on IRC and disliked by others (Yahwe included).

Also theres been far, far too many meta-threads on GD over the last few days, and this one is especially shit. This sort of drama is amusing at first, but it gets really really dull when it drags on for a while.

Last edited by Nodrog; 26 May 2006 at 18:51.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2006, 19:34   #85
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I don't 'get' any of this, either the anger at posting on another forum or indeed why its 'easier' to post on it than here. Personally the 'best' posters in my mind have historically been nodrog/dante/yahwe, now i vociforously disagree with all three on various things but in the wider scheme of things thats irrelevant since theres more probability of them saying something that will genuinely change my mind than anyone else. Im reluctant to name any other posters as being good since ill invariably forget to name someone but in all honesty everyone here has something to add.

Im not against 'PB' but i am curious why linking to one site running forum software is 'better/easier' than another especially when a large percentage of the populations seem to overlap. How or why is it easier to say that yahwe or whomever is 'crap' whilst posting on PB than here? I've got both places tabbed open. Im also confused by the anger towards phang.
Unread 26 May 2006, 19:47   #86
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

As far as I see the situation the difference between these two forums that causes the feud is the lower tolerance for shit posting on GD. This isn't a difference that's easy to define and quantify of course, but I certainly think it exists. This leads to people who are used to GD standard denigrating the posts of PB now and again. On irc it's mostly nod, and while I generally agree with his comments on PB I wouldn't make them myself. On GD I haven't really seen much of it, horn's thread the other day being a notable exception. It's not a particularly useful thing to do in any case but I believe in a small, almost worthless way, they have a "point".

The internet isn't made up of lots of little communities that don't affect each other, the banter (even "wars" although this won't come to that due to too many cross-members) between forums is just a part of it. Not allowing it to avoid hurting peoples feelings or because it's childish is pretty pointless and against nature.
Unread 26 May 2006, 19:58   #87
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

the anger towards phang is because he has a wayward nature of posting and jumping on bandwagons of picking on people occasionally(sometimes justifiably), or at least that's what i recall. i don't really remember details to be fair, but i do remember thinking he exaggerated his offensive nature or tried too hard here and there in cases where yahwe has made a similar opinion known. i don't dislike the guy, i don't really dislike anyone but probably do get irritated by everyone once in a while in their posts (except JBG, this honestly severely worries me.) this all being said phang is by no means horrendous either, i like quite a few of his posts especially where music is concerned.

with regards to gd itself, what irritates me the most in gd is whenever nod or yahwe(note, "or" not "and") post of how something is exquisitely shit and try to exert some sort of influence in what's being posted or not. ofcourse, i do agree with a level of shit filteration, but attempting to mould it into something like sa is plain shit itself.

on the topic of this "feud", though i don't really think it exists on a real level, there are however those constant cheap-shots and exaggerations by people like inc and nod(again, though this may seem like i'm having a go, which may be true but i doubt anyone will disagree that 90% of his posts are enjoyable to read) against the opposite forum is exquisitely poor. i really fail to understand why you all can't let the two forums co-exist. that quote that idi pasted earlier (it may have been in another thread, my memory isn't too good) is another good example of the pathetic nature here.

i know there's a bit of negativity in this post, and also in this thread, but it's not like i hate either forums, though i don't post much in either mostly because i don't feel that i need to. nevertheless, there are enjoyable content in both, actually pb isn't that interesting to me personally forums wise as it's a lot more casual and personal, and i don't know anyone there that much.

the basic point of this post is that a few people need to learn "live and let live."

edit; i'm not so sure if my memories of phang's posting are that accurate, i always remember him being aggressive and sharing opinions with yahwe, but i can't really infer a causal relationship between those two, so that's not really much to go by. and is surely not something to base something like a 'clique' assumption off.

Last edited by jerome; 26 May 2006 at 20:06.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2006, 20:04   #88
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
with regards to gd itself, what irritates me the most in gd is whenever nod or yahwe(note, "or" not "and") post of how something is exquisitely shit and try to exert some sort of influence in what's being posted or not.
Im not sure how this is any different to anyone else defending something they've posted, besides if anything id say the forum is infuriatingly pro-communist on account of dante, t&f and their clique of faggy commie fan boys
Unread 26 May 2006, 20:16   #89
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

PB is cool and so is Pab.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2006, 21:16   #90
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

i want my 20 records back.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2006, 21:23   #91
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

wait, i'm quite ridiculously left wing. But im not sure we've ever agreed on anything.

Unread 26 May 2006, 22:26   #92
milo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
See what you did there? You named 2 people and then you ran out didn't you because there aren't any other commies on this forum. Two people doesn't count as clique.

you're all commies all of you, you're all in it together in a commie clique
Unread 26 May 2006, 23:03   #93
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
I dispute that.
Are you being funny, or claiming i'm not left wing?

Unread 26 May 2006, 23:30   #94
Flavius

Flavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
peanut butter
jelly time
Flavius is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2006, 23:42   #95
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Are you being funny, or claiming i'm not left wing?
i laughed, so i have to assume it was 'intended humor'
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2006, 00:07   #96
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
i want my 20 records back.
just because you're the only one banned on PB.
ok not banned, but Coventry is lovely this time of year.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2006, 12:23   #97
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Plastic Brilliance

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo
you're all commies all of you, you're all in it together in a commie clique
**** you mister
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2006, 12:47   #98
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

Quote:
you're all
a bunch of nice people

Quote:
you're all in
terested in wtf you are doing here

Quote:
together in a
room where dace is god and little people are slaves
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2006, 22:15   #99
JonnyBGood
Banned

The only perspective myself, nod, yahwe, dante and T&F share the same opinions from is some appalling authoritarian shithole.
Unread 27 May 2006, 22:21   #100
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Thank **** I'm black.

I don't have to argue over crap like this.

White folks.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote