User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

View Poll Results: How Long Till Ste Gets Arrested
30 Minutes 1 3.03%
1 Hour 0 0%
1 Day 1 3.03%
Never, because Child Protection is horribly underfunded 9 27.27%
Never, because hes really a 14yr old chav called "Bezza" 12 36.36%
Never, because when they show up, he will just shake his ass at the arresting officer. 10 30.30%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 11 May 2006, 16:04   #51
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: How long 'till Ste get's arrested?

It's in effect in the UK, nothing specific that I can find in Ireland I must say...which is surprising considering the rampant bumming of our children for the past 60 years.

Quote:
Under the new "grooming" offence it is illegal for adults to meet or arrange to meet someone under 16 to engage in sexual activity.
What I've gleamed from many news sites is that the act doesn't specifically apply to only the internet or only chatrooms, it makes it an offence to arrange to meet an underage child in any circumstances.
Quote:
The new offence is aimed at targeting paedophiles who try to contact children on the internet, but it would also cover adults in contact with children for legitimate reasons who try to move the contact on to a sexual level.
So if Ste actually had arranged to meet ammy, then this would apply to him.

Oh and I can't find specific text of the act, only a summary of the scottish bill. You'd think they'd make it easier wouldn't you? Think of the children! Won't SOMEONE please think of the children!
Unread 11 May 2006, 16:09   #52
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yahwe linked me to the act last night.

And there is a "with the intention of actually meeting" clause i think.

And as I had no intent of meeting her, there was no way I was actually going to meet her. I am completely in the clear

(i'll wait til she's 16 )

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2006, 16:10   #53
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
So if Ste actually had arranged to meet ammy, then this would apply to him.
sounded like he did.

how's ex post facto dealt with in the UK?

PS: what happens if you set up a meeting with a 15 year old for the day after they turn 16?
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2006, 16:11   #54
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acropolis
sounded like he did.
err, how did it sound like I did?

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 11 May 2006, 16:16   #55
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
err, how did it sound like I did?
the combination of "wow cool, we should meet up sometime " and "PM me for details" might be something you wouldn't want to leave open to the interpretation of a jury.
Unread 11 May 2006, 16:17   #56
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Yahwe linked me to the act last night.

And there is a "with the intention of actually meeting" clause i think.

And as I had no intent of meeting her, there was no way I was actually going to meet her. I am completely in the clear

(i'll wait til she's 16 )
Well how would someone know if you had no intention of meeting her is the question, we all know you were kidding around (we hope) but it wouldn't have looked that way from the point of view of an outsider.
You didn't exactly arrange to meet her (that we know of, you big pedo), but you were asking about it...which is why half this forum went ape-shit with uncomfortablness and fears of being a witness in a court case.
Unread 11 May 2006, 16:17   #57
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I miss the days when the people we vilified were of a different race and easier to spot in a crowd

This paedophilia business is just plain confusing.
Unread 11 May 2006, 16:18   #58
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Well how would someone know if you had no intention of meeting her is the question, we all know you were kidding around (we hope) but it wouldn't have looked that way from the point of view of an outsider.
You didn't exactly arrange to meet her (that we know of, you big pedo), but you were asking about it...which is why half this forum went ape-shit with uncomfortablness and fears of being a witness in a court case.
I didn't. I'd greatly enjoy being in a court case where I'm not the accused party.
Unread 11 May 2006, 16:18   #59
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I miss the days when the people we vilified were of a different race and easier to spot in a crowd

This paedophilia business is just plain confusing.

Maybe we can paint all the pedos black.
No wait, thats taken....orange...not wait....pink! Pink pedos. Easier to spot and we can descriminate based on colour once again
Unread 11 May 2006, 16:20   #60
JonnyBGood
Banned

Paedophilia, the crime where everyone's thinking of the children.
Unread 11 May 2006, 16:21   #61
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

Quote:
Maybe we can paint all the pedos black.
No wait, thats taken....orange...not wait....pink! Pink pedos. Easier to spot and we can descriminate based on colour once again
a red "P" tatooed on the forehead. that's the ticket.
Unread 11 May 2006, 16:24   #62
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:
Paedophilia, the crime where everyone's thinking of the children.
You should write for Brass Eye or something my dear fellow.

Quote:
a red "P" tatooed on the forehead. that's the ticket.
Nah, they'd just go around and start drawing colons next to the 'P' to disguse themselves as internet nerds who went too far
:P
Unread 11 May 2006, 17:16   #63
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Maybe we should shave all their heads and make them wear pyjamas with a star on them!
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2006, 17:16   #64
Ste
Bored

Quote:
the combination of "wow cool, we should meet up sometime " and "PM me for details" might be something you wouldn't want to leave open to the interpretation of a jury.
that's not what you said.

you said it 'sounded like I arranged to meet up with her' or at least that's how I interpreted it.

*sigh* this is just one big overreaction

Next time someone says "ur fukken ded" or something, maybe we should get them arrested for threatening behaviour

Unread 11 May 2006, 17:20   #65
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

the paedo thread should be put in the clownshoe corner
Unread 11 May 2006, 17:43   #66
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
that's not what you said.

you said it 'sounded like I arranged to meet up with her' or at least that's how I interpreted it.
that is what i said.

and what i meant was that a third party might get the impression that you did just that.

and i don't think there is a big overreaction. to me the 'proper reaction' at this point would be for someone to suggest to you that, noting the new law stating that planning a meetup with an underage (and also noting that intent is very gray area), it might be a good idea to not give anyone the impression that you are doing exactly that.

'proper reaction' seems to be taken.

So anyway on "We Catch Paedos Live Cause Its Sweeps Week And We're Out Of Ideas And The Other Networks Are Doing It Too" last night (which I didn't watch but heard about on the radio this morning),

a guy brought his son with him. Now that's class. His wife had to come by and pick the kid up after daddy can tackled by three cops.

Next episode, supposedly they let the guy into the house and the host doesn't jump him right away. Apparently he strips down, and is carrying a bottle of whip cream and a cat when they finally confront him.
Unread 11 May 2006, 18:07   #67
Ste
Bored

saying "we should meet up" does not = 'arranging to meet up'

If a guy says "yeh, we should meet up, give me a call sometime" that isn't arranging to meet up.

Unread 11 May 2006, 18:08   #68
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Unlike "let's meet up on Saturday afternoon at XYZ Shopping Centre at 3pm"...
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2006, 18:10   #69
JonnyBGood
Banned

Sometimes "I'll call you sometime" even actually means "come near me and I'll get a restraining order" isn't that rite dace?
Unread 11 May 2006, 18:15   #70
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Nah, they'd just go around and start drawing colons next to the 'P' to disguse themselves as internet nerds who went too far
:P
Am i the only one who was thinking of a different type of colon whilst reading that?

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2006, 18:27   #71
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Poll as requested.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2006, 18:39   #72
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
Unlike "let's meet up on Saturday afternoon at XYZ Shopping Centre at 3pm"...
Crikey, you'd think someone would have been able to think of a better name for a shopping centre than this.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2006, 18:39   #73
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I don't know if it exists....

Besides, it was an example
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2006, 18:57   #74
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:

google says no.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 11 May 2006, 19:14   #75
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
ur fukken ded
Threats to kill, contrary to s16 Offences Against the Person Act 1861, maximum sentence 10 years imprisonment.

The police are on their way to your den of iniquity as we speak.

P.S. Everyone should read this. (Especially s15.)
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2006, 19:22   #76
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus
Threats to kill, contrary to s16 Offences Against the Person Act 1861, maximum sentence 10 years imprisonment.

The police are on their way to your den of iniquity as we speak.

women can only commit rape if they procure a penis?
Quote:
1 Rape

(1) A person (A) commits an offence if-

(a) he intentionally penetrates the vagina, anus or mouth of another person (B) with his penis,
(b) B does not consent to the penetration, and
(c) A does not reasonably believe that B consents.
Unread 11 May 2006, 19:33   #77
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

i think these sections might be more applicable for this community.
Quote:
69 Intercourse with an animal

(1) A person commits an offence if-

(a) he intentionally performs an act of penetration with his penis,
(b) what is penetrated is the vagina or anus of a living animal, and
(c) he knows that, or is reckless as to whether, that is what is penetrated.
(2) A person (A) commits an offence if-

(a) A intentionally causes, or allows, A's vagina or anus to be penetrated,
(b) the penetration is by the penis of a living animal, and
(c) A knows that, or is reckless as to whether, that is what A is being penetrated by.
(3) A person guilty of an offence under this section is liable-

(a) on summary conviction, to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 6 months or a fine not exceeding the statutory maximum or both;
(b) on conviction on indictment, to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 2 years.

70 Sexual penetration of a corpse

(1) A person commits an offence if-

(a) he intentionally performs an act of penetration with a part of his body or anything else,
(b) what is penetrated is a part of the body of a dead person,
(c) he knows that, or is reckless as to whether, that is what is penetrated, and
(d) the penetration is sexual.
(2) A person guilty of an offence under this section is liable-

(a) on summary conviction, to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 6 months or a fine not exceeding the statutory maximum or both;
(b) on conviction on indictment, to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 2 years.
i know what you're thinking. "Well, what are the loopholes?"

and the answer is that there isn't much of a loophole in terms of raping human corpses (non-penetrative options are, however, apparently ok),

but bestiality is pretty much wide open if you are careful. if the animal is dead, you are in the clear, or if the animal is living, and you find an 'alternative orifice' (or create one) you are still OK.
Unread 11 May 2006, 19:43   #78
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

I know, I was joking
Unread 11 May 2006, 20:06   #79
JonnyBGood
Banned

I'm just hoping the police don't get ste and stew mixed up
Unread 11 May 2006, 20:16   #80
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

Quote:
I'm just hoping the police don't get ste and stew mixed up
"All right now, which one of yous is the dirty perv that hangs out at that forum?"
Unread 11 May 2006, 20:44   #81
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:
"All right now, which one of yous is the dirty perv that hangs out at that forum?"

"Erm....could you be more specific?"
Unread 11 May 2006, 20:54   #82
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

shouldn't we get This Guy arrested?
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2006, 21:13   #83
Stew
Made of Twigs

I knew there was something about Ste when we were in Ann Summers and he kept asking "does this come in children's sizes?"
Unread 11 May 2006, 21:16   #84
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Ever wonder why Dace was so quiet all the way through this?
He secretly wishes to pass on the 'pedo' tag to someone else, clearly now the rightful inheriter is Ste.
Should we have a ceremony or something?
Unread 11 May 2006, 21:31   #85
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Ste gets knighted with a childs doll or something..
Unread 11 May 2006, 23:02   #86
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Think of the children! Won't SOMEONE please think of the children!

It's "thinking of the children" that gets the naughty paedophiles into trouble.
Unread 11 May 2006, 23:05   #87
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
the entire thread became shit and frankly 'dodgy'

It needed to be closed.

Frankly this one is not obviously better.
EDIT: http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...7&postcount=48 because your memories appear to be damn short.

Last edited by Yahwe; 11 May 2006 at 23:15.
Yahwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2006, 23:06   #88
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Sometimes "I'll call you sometime" even actually means "come near me and I'll get a restraining order" isn't that rite dace?

In my world i can't actually distinguish what women say. It's all high pitched buzzing noises to me. I just guess as best i can. IT'S NOT MY FAULT I KEEP ON GUESSING THEY'RE SAYING "HAVE SEX WITH ME"!
Unread 11 May 2006, 23:34   #89
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

So Ste becomes the new resident pedo?

What about Rankin? Is he just "resident failure with women" where "failure" gets to be a noun!
Unread 11 May 2006, 23:36   #90
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
women can only commit rape if they procure a penis?
Yes.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2006, 23:38   #91
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
the residents of GD are the only people who ever disagree with my legal advice ...
Quote:
the entire thread became shit and frankly 'dodgy'

It needed to be closed.
I hope your legal advice to paying customers consists of more than telling them their behaviour is 'shit' or 'dodgy.' Perhaps some nice, big words or overly complex, condescending explanations would be more in line with expected behaviour.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2006, 23:40   #92
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
I hope your legal advice to paying customers consists of more than telling them their behaviour is 'shit' or 'dodgy.' Perhaps some nice, big words or overly complex, condescendng explanations would be more in line with expected behaviour.
I stuck with the words 'yes' and 'no' and I was never once questioned.

your expectations (you hopes/dreams/beliefs) are of no concern to me.
Unread 11 May 2006, 23:46   #93
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus
Excellent.
A link to the relevant act which proves I have done nothing wrong

I'm not sure I like the idea about being the resident pedo.
I have a 21 year old girlfriend ffs (that's twenty-one, not eleven with a typo)

Unread 11 May 2006, 23:49   #94
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I wouldn't worry Ste, most of the people here are so busy using their label-gun they rarely have the time to review any of their wonderfully insightful work.
Unread 11 May 2006, 23:52   #95
Yahwe
I am.

There once was a man (let's call him ste). This man had accidentally covered himself in petrol. He took out a cigarette and a lighter. Along came his friend (let's call him yahwe). His friend said "I wouldn't if I were you, you seem to be covered in petrol".

But ste replied "I shall do as I like. Petrol can not harm me. Besides, even if it does I am stood next to a fire extinguisher"
Unread 11 May 2006, 23:55   #96
Ste
Bored

Quote:
There once was a man (let's call him ste). This man had accidentally covered himself in petrol. He took out a cigarette and a lighter. Along came his friend (let's call him yahwe). His friend said "I wouldn't if I were you, you seem to be covered in petrol".

But ste replied "I shall do as I like. Petrol can not harm me. Besides, even if it does I am stood next to a fire extinguisher"
yeh bollocks

Unread 12 May 2006, 00:02   #97
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
So Ste becomes the new resident pedo?

What about Rankin? Is he just "resident failure with women" where "failure" gets to be a noun!

i appear to wear failure like a dress ... it's so embarassing
Unread 12 May 2006, 03:27   #98
Chunderbunny

Chunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
the paedo thread should be put in the clownshoe corner
It should be kept as valuable future data to support the hypothesis that "the internet, as a disruptive technology, is ****ing everyone up..."

Apart from football prediction threads, that thread got more traffic than any other in the last month... Even more so than Tomkats cancerous concerns...

And it looks like this ones going down the same route!
Chunderbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2006, 03:44   #99
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

I hate you Yahwe, not only have you mis-spelled a god as a username, you pretend to be someone who's valuable, inciteful, intellegent and someone who contributes meaningfully to a discussion.

I consider you the opposite. A twat.

Most of you posts consist of two phrases:

"How tall are you?"

and

"your thread sucks, I'm much better than it"

The second being an extrapolation of what you've posted for a very long period of time.

I'm so glad you are here to stop us all from chopping our own fingers off and stopping us all from setting fire to ourselves. Daddy Yahwe. *worships your retarded advice*
If you weren't here....well I dunno....we might have a decent conversation! :O
Unread 12 May 2006, 04:41   #100
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

I'll have €50 with anyone he posted that while drunk. Most probably after coming back from the pub and been in a bit of aggro. Amirite?