User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 15 Apr 2006, 18:09   #1
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society
working online?

ok, so i need money but don't really fancy working anywhere within walking distance of me (I don't drive and the public transport where I live is appauling), anyone know any companies that are likely to employ an undergrad for work online?
Unread 15 Apr 2006, 18:14   #2
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts
Re: working online?

There's always that thing with a web cam.
sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2006, 18:16   #3
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

never again, I couldn't sit down for a month last time .
Unread 15 Apr 2006, 18:34   #4
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold

Play online poker?
Game^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2006, 18:47   #5
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

not garunteed earnings, i'm not good enough to make a living out of poker.
Unread 15 Apr 2006, 19:09   #6
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

tbh...get off your lazy bum and find a job somewere. tbh lifes tough and if you want a job with decent pay, the only way to get one is to get out there and find it. yes it might make things abit inconvenient but you have to take the good with the bad.

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2006, 19:14   #7
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

live somewhere better. or get a car.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia