User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 28 Feb 2006, 17:12   #1
PSH
Registered Abuser

PSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet society
Cyber cheating?

I have found out my GF has been having an internet fling with a fat Ali G look-alike from London and I don't know if I can trust her anymore. We have been together for 2 years and I have never had reason to believe she has cheated on me but we are only together 3-4 day of the week and due to recent developments I'm not sure what I think anymore.

I was over at her house the weekend as usual and she was getting ready to go out, this normally takes her a couple of hours and me 10 minutes to grab a shower so I usually come online and check out this place and some of my other online haunts. I also spend sometime every other weekend to remove all the Spyware and Trojans she manages to pick up and as I was doing this with one of the tools I saw an option to clear MSN history. Well, curiosity got the better of me and I had to take a look.

I looked and saw conversations for me, her sister and a bloke who she had blocked, I almost didn't look at it because she had blocked him and I thought it might just be an A/S/L? pest but I did and I wasn't prepared for what I found. I saw a lot of dirty chat and some references to web camming, I knew I didn't have time to go through the whole thing so I copied and pasted it to an email I sent to my home address.

I didn't say anything about it while we were out but I couldn't hide my feelings so I just told her I felt ill and when we got back I mentioned it and she asked me what I had seen so I told her and she just said it was idle flirting, non of it is real and I shouldn't worry about it so we went to bed because I had to get an early train home in the morning.

When I get home I look at the logs and she has been web-camming with this guy, he had obviously got naked and performed acts for her, talking dirty, they had been sending each other pictures, she sent him a letter covered with the perfume my best mate got her for Christmas and they were even planning to meet up this week. (I wish I hadn't have said anything now because I could have checked the history next time I was there and found out if anything was going to happen.)

I confronted her with this, I sent her the log with my comments to what had gone on at the side and asked her to explain herself and she just says it was all just fantasy, nothing was going to happen, she did it because she was bored with me not being there and she is sorry she was so foolish etc. etc. I have the chat logs if you need to see it all to understand it but they are very long and it almost made me feel sick seeing her in action.

The guy is a Pakistani and I know nothing would ever come of it between them in the long term because her family are the most racist people I have ever met, they give me no end of stick for being a Black Country bastard (i'm from Birmingham and white) but I dont know if they were going to meet up for a fling or something.

I just wanted to know what people thought of this because I can't discuss it with my friends or family because they will hate her if we ever get back together.
PSH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 17:14   #2
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Cyber cheating?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSH
I have found out my GF has been having an internet fling with a fat Ali G look-alike from London and I don't know if I can trust her anymore.
This is the best opening sentence in the history of opening sentences.
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 17:18   #3
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think this is the funniest thing we've seen in ages and I demmand the logs!!
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 17:28   #4
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

you should have had more sex with her.

really.

Also, logs!
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 17:36   #5
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSH
I have found out my GF has been having an internet fling with a fat Ali G look-alike from London and I don't know if I can trust her anymore.
Posting to agree with Jonny. And Yahwe. And Deepflow.

I would be more worried about your girlfriends taste rather than debating whether you can trust her or not.
Quote:
The guy is a Pakistani and I know nothing would ever come of it between them in the long term because her family are the most racist people I have ever met
This doesn't really follow.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 17:37   #6
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSH
I have the chat logs if you need to see it all to understand it but they are very long and it almost made me feel sick seeing her in action.

I fear i shall never be able to understand it without seeing the logs.
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 17:57   #7
PSH
Registered Abuser

PSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet society

Here are the logs, to the right in brackets you will find some comments I have added. I have edited their names out of it. I still can't ****ing belive most of it! I also had to edit some of the smilies because only 50 are allowed on here.

The Log

Last edited by PSH; 28 Feb 2006 at 18:17.
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 17:58   #8
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

she can't type properly

dump.
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 18:00   #9
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Can you link that to somewhere that hosts it off-site dude?
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 18:03   #10
PSH
Registered Abuser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
you should have had more sex with her.
We used to shag like rabbits but after 2 years things slowed down, mainly because she is "tired" or "ill" we were shagging about twice a week towards the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante
This doesn't really follow.
I meant she wouldn't have gotten into a relationship with him but could have screwed around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBG
Got a link?
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 18:04   #11
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

ok i think what we need (because tbh i cant read that at all) is someone to read the whole thing and then write a story in proper prose around the whole thing so we know what the hell is going on. or at least some kind of summary every 10-20 lines of what just happened.

That is definitly a tl;dr post
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 18:04   #12
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
20/02/2006 16:44:25 Her friggin aol is gerrin back into me old habbits
20/02/2006 16:44:51 Her gots to go shoppin n pick the kids up n stuff
I stopped reading and stabbed myself in the face around this point.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 18:05   #13
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough

gave me a chuckle... apparantly you can't please your girl
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 18:06   #14
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
here we go!

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 18:08   #15
PSH
Registered Abuser

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
ok i think what we need (because tbh i cant read that at all) is someone to read the whole thing and then write a story in proper prose around the whole thing so we know what the hell is going on. or at least some kind of summary every 10-20 lines of what just happened.

That is definitly a tl;dr post
There is a lot of waffle at the beginning but it gets very interesting as you get into it and I can't be arsed with changing it all.

The general overview of it is in my original post.
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 18:13   #16
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

from the little bits i have read (ive scanned it quickly)

Whilst not cheating on your physically except maybe putting on a peep show she has at least 'mentally'. Maybe she sees it as a chance to explore cheating on you without ever actually doing it.

Tbh dude its really upto you. If the relationship is 'teh bomb' then try and sort it out. Otherwise this is absolute comedy gold. I suggest printing it off and displaying it to all her friends/your friends/schools/church/public places. (after dumping her obviously for being somewhat of a cheat).

Maybe even making audio tapes for the car so people can listen to it whilst they travel to work and laugh their ass off.

Then you can say 'I have taken Ultimate Super Vengance'
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 18:13   #17
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupp
If you can link to that instead of the whole log PSH <3
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 18:14   #18
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

reading that log made my eyes hurt,
you should not get back with her, she appears to have a mental age of about 5.
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 18:14   #19
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

is it possible to get the log translated into English?
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 18:19   #20
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
is it possible to get the log translated into English?
posting to remind you not to drink alcohol today.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 18:20   #21
Yahwe
I am.

oooo oooo ooooo

And we need pictures of them both
And the names of her children
And a genealogy of her children
And list of any previous convictions on either side (oh and include yourself)

THIS IS A COMEDY GOLD MINE!!
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 18:23   #22
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Her dont blame me for ya lack of sex young man (Might explain out lack of sex though!)
Bloke oh really
Bloke whom should i balme thine fairy godmother
Her that silly head of urs
Her shouldnt have let me in
Bloke i tried not to
Bloke but you're soo loveable
Her lol
Her I am
Bloke maybes its cos u likkle and sneaked in under me defences unnoticed
Her you noticed
Her and took it all with open arms
christ

edit:
Quote:
Her lol I'm gerrin changed in a sex
Her sec*
Bloke wait!!!
Bloke do it infront of ze cam!!!
Bloke noooooooo
Bloke she's gone
Bloke damn!
Her do what..get changed?
Bloke yeah
Bloke by the fire then lie down all provocative like and rub ya leg
Her lol noooooooooo
Her pervy bastard
Bloke u make me like that
Bloke ure sooo fit it kills me
Bloke u have no idea of the stirring u cause in my loins young lady!!!!
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 18:29   #23
PSH
Registered Abuser

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
reading that log made my eyes hurt,
you should not get back with her, she appears to have a mental age of about 5.
Believe it or not she is actually quite intelligent, I think this is her flirty speak.

The main points that piss me off are the references to them meeting up, (I can handle the flirting and even sending pics!) she says this was never going to happen but she enjoyed the attention etc. but if you look at:

20/02/2006 22:12:24 Bloke i might this week actually depends on cash
20/02/2006 22:12:31 Her ooooooo
20/02/2006 22:12:43 Bloke but waht about the lil uns?
20/02/2006 22:12:59 Bloke i'm just worried about freaking them out
20/02/2006 22:13:06 Her i could call in a favour I think

And:

21/02/2006 23:22:30 Bloke k?
21/02/2006 23:22:43 Her you would have to give me notice
21/02/2006 23:22:59 Her can't do stuff that easily with the kids fella family etc
21/02/2006 23:23:12 Bloke i know
21/02/2006 23:23:46 Bloke maybe next week then
21/02/2006 23:24:02 Her Ok lemme know if its deffo
21/02/2006 23:24:20 Bloke i'll have the car no doubt abuot it
21/02/2006 23:24:34 Her billa ok

How am I supposed to believe they weren't going to meet up and it was all attention seeking?

And when they are talking during the Real Madrid - Arsenal game, I tried to phone her on her mobile and land line but got ingnored for him!
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 18:48   #24
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

You cant, not for sure.
However - Relationships are built on trust. The question is - when she says that it wasnt gonna happen - do you believe her?

( and if shes attention seeking then perhaps you should give her more attention from now on ( though not the big-brother style of attention ) ? )

ps , re-reading the first post - she *did* block him remember. If she wanted to go meet him thats hardly something someone would do
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 18:50   #25
Yahwe
I am.

FOR JJ:

Summary.

Girl (hereinafter 'cheap whore') goes out of an evening, her evening plans fall through so she texts Boy (hereinafter 'fat looney') asking him top come home and talk to her on msn.

Cheap whore then plays hard to get while fat looney attempts to seduce her.

However cheap whore becomes bored with this and becomes increasingly blatent until she positively propositions the fat looney. Fat looney fails to notice this and starts waffling on about learning slovakian, his appalling taste in music and something called 'lag'.

Cheap whore continues making provocative statements during which fat looney remains oblivious.

Cheap whore decides upon a new approach at 22:47:39 "get naked get naked get naked". We assume he becomes topless and she provides various 'peaks' for him. Conversation then once more trails off into banality.

Cheap whore induces fat looney to strip naked for her and uses such subtle phrases as "would **** ya brains out first". Converstaion flows into such topics as bedroom behavior, various skin colours and the size of fat looneys balls.

Cheap whore changes tactics and subtely mentions bisexual tendencies and a potential 3rd woman.

Then there is an incident with a boiler not lighting and fat looney becomes very boring. An attempt to get him back on track by cheap whore feigning a tickly throat and asking to have it kissed better only succeeds in obtaining a splurge of amature pharmaceutical advice.

Having failed to make fat looney take the 'hints' cheap whore gives up and goes to bed.

Conversation resumes with a boring midday chat. During which cheap whore is mildly suggestive and even states what surely must be untrue, that "you look best naked".

Conversation deteriorates into vacuous comment and disgusting images of fat looney eating.

The only other point of note is when cheap whore attempts to negotiate full nudity by fat looney in return for cheap whore being in her underwear. Itis unclear as to whether this is successful.

In conclusion most of the eroticism (if that is indeed the word) is instigated or pushed forward by cheap whore. There is clearly some indication of webcam 'i show you mine if you show me yours activity' and some talk of definate sexual activity.

However fat looney frequently fails to take the opportunity and instead has a penchant for waffling on about very boring topics.

Last edited by Yahwe; 28 Feb 2006 at 19:01.
Yahwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 18:50   #26
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

How old is she?
How old is the guy?

A few points:

1. She hasn't actually "cheated" on you. Just flirted a lot with some guy on the internet. And it didn't get to anything more than slight talking dirty.
2. Instead of being angry at her, have you considered that she's looking elsewhere for attention etc? Most of the conversations seem to just him telling her she's fit etc and her being girly and loving it.
3. She had him blocked, remember? Surely that must be because she didn't want to talk to him anymore?

It must suck having it happen after being together for 2 years (and all those people laughing are being pretty insensitive - just because she talks like a moron online and is flirting with some fat guy doesn't mean it's funny for PSH ). She could have gone off on one and shouted at you for reading her logs. She obviously regrets it and is sorry.
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 18:56   #27
PSH
Registered Abuser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
You cant, not for sure.
However - Relationships are built on trust. The question is - when she says that it wasnt gonna happen - do you believe her?
I really want to believe her but from what was said there I'm finding it nearly impossible to do so, I think the trust has gone now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
(and if shes attention seeking then perhaps you should give her more attention from now on ( though not the big-brother style of attention ) ? )
I can only be there Friday night to Monday morning most weeks and I give her everything, I try to talk to her, I pay for her weekly shopping, take her out, compliment her and we have sex whenever she wants it. I don't usually give her the 'big-brother' type of attention but the option to look at the MSN history was in my face and I took it.
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 19:09   #28
PSH
Registered Abuser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
How old is she?
How old is the guy?

A few points:

1. She hasn't actually "cheated" on you. Just flirted a lot with some guy on the internet. And it didn't get to anything more than slight talking dirty.
2. Instead of being angry at her, have you considered that she's looking elsewhere for attention etc? Most of the conversations seem to just him telling her she's fit etc and her being girly and loving it.
3. She had him blocked, remember? Surely that must be because she didn't want to talk to him anymore?

It must suck having it happen after being together for 2 years (and all those people laughing are being pretty insensitive - just because she talks like a moron online and is flirting with some fat guy doesn't mean it's funny for PSH ). She could have gone off on one and shouted at you for reading her logs. She obviously regrets it and is sorry.
She is 24, her birthday is on the same day as mine.
He is in his late 20s judging by the conversation.
I'm 29.

1. I know she hasn't actually cheated on me but I will never really know if she intended to go ahead with the meetings.
2. She does love the attention and that is why she told me she did it, for escapism and because she didn't have a proper life.
3. She said she has been ignoring him since they last spoke on Wednesday so maybe she had decided enough was enough, I will never know.

If it happened to someone else I would be laughing.
She did say what are you looking at that for and I just said does it matter now?

Last edited by PSH; 28 Feb 2006 at 19:23.
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 19:13   #29
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Or she didn't want him msg'ing her while her boyfriend was around. She could have been unblocking him as soon as PSH left.

Anyway, for her internet mannerisms alone I'd dump her. Hell, I've groomed fifteen year old's who typed better than that.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 19:13   #30
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSH
If it happened to someone else I would be laughing.
quite right.

ignore tomkat he is too self righteous at times.
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 19:51   #31
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Post pictures please, preferably the ones she sent him. So everyone gets a better understanding of the problem
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 19:55   #32
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
quite right.

ignore tomkat he is too self righteous at times.
[18:05:10] (yahwe_smokes): tk is too self righteous
[18:05:23] (yahwe_smokes): i liken him unto a blue peter presenter

I actually kind of take this as a compliment

How do you know this guy looks like a fat Ali-G by the way? Let's see the pics! Of her too.

It's the only way we can fairly judge the situation.
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 20:05   #33
PSH
Registered Abuser

I am not posting her pics on the internet and I only know what he looks like because I viewed his contact card on MSN.

You can have a pic of me as I have not met anyone here, it is of me and my nephew because I dont have many pics of me on my computer.
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 20:07   #34
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

PSH as a fellow brummie I feel for you, but its also comedy gold.

If I was you I would tell her to go **** the fat paki and leave her. Shes not worth it and as yahwe says from the looks of it she was instigating most of the conversation.
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 20:18   #35
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

We need:
1) Pictures of both parties.
2) The video recordings (if God was smiling down on us today and invented such a feature and it was turned on at the time and you sent that in your email with the rest of that pissy log)
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 20:20   #36
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

oh, her.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 20:35   #37
JammyJim
Godfather

yahwe gets +rep from me for that

ta dude
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 20:55   #38
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Personally I'd dump her simply because she types like a ****ing idiot.
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 21:03   #39
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

Leave her like the jews left egypt! Trust is gone, shes playing games and lying to you. Trust is gone and if you do "stick it out" your always gonna wanna be checking up on her which will ruin the relationship anywat, drive you nuts and cause her to kick you.. Say bye bye and youll be better off in the long run. Good Luck.
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 21:10   #40
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yahwe missed out on the best bit of Romeo's smooth-talking 'seduction' of PSH's (ex-) gf.

21/02/2006 20:41:18 Bloke I have no idea whyi am online with you
21/02/2006 20:41:21 Her you ok baby?
21/02/2006 20:41:23 Bloke the arsenal match is on!!
21/02/2006 20:41:25 Her Oh Ok

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 21:15   #41
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Posting to say that DM's new avatar is ace and cute
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 21:22   #42
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
Yahwe missed out on the best bit of Romeo's smooth-talking 'seduction' of PSH's (ex-) gf.

21/02/2006 20:41:18 Bloke I have no idea whyi am online with you
21/02/2006 20:41:21 Her you ok baby?
21/02/2006 20:41:23 Bloke the arsenal match is on!!
21/02/2006 20:41:25 Her Oh Ok
I don't think he'd make a very good cassanova or don juan ...
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 21:26   #43
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I don't think he'd make a very good cassanova or don juan ...
well they are going to play for arsenal one day.
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 21:30   #44
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Your gf is quite embarrasing

Now give me one reason why you shouldn't just keep shagging her? Besides the Chlamydia issue that is
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 21:52   #45
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rids
Personally I'd dump her simply because she types like a ****ing idiot.
Unread 2 Mar 2006, 14:48   #46
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Dump her and tell her your sex's whack.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote