User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 7 Apr 2009, 20:59   #1
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Holiday Cancellations

Ok, I made a mistake and I want to know if any of you amazing people can help me save my monies.

I booked a return flight to Norway via http://www.norwegian.no before I'd got official confirmation of time off from work for specific days on holiday. I paid on my Barclaycard credit card on Sunday night (tickets are for mid-May).
I've found read and found that my cheaper discount ticket is non-refundable and my credit card has been charged [ I haven't checked this ]. However, it's my credit card, so I guess I can cancel it. The question is, should I? I don't know the Norwegian laws but I guess they're likely to say "you idiot". I might be able to adjust (though it'll be around 25% extra to change them). Also, they might get pretty cross if I cancel my payment when they say I can't.

Edit: god this looks like a spam post
mods please don't delete this post and ban me!

Last edited by Appocomaster; 7 Apr 2009 at 21:08.
Appocomaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2009, 21:05   #2
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Holiday Cancellations

1) who goes on holiday to norway? I assume you are going for internet sex purposes

2) the golden test in any legal system is the "so what?" test. What exactly do you imagine the company will do against you if you cancel the payment before they get it? sue you? in norway? Pay good money to norwegian lawyers to win a court case they can't possibly enforce???

Here endeth the lesson.
Unread 7 Apr 2009, 21:09   #3
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

P.S. - if this flight cost you less than £100 then I am seriously going to think you are a spastic.
Unread 7 Apr 2009, 21:09   #4
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

It's internet meetup.
I guess you have a fair point. sorry for the extra edits. I was trying to sound less of an idiot

(>£200)
Unread 7 Apr 2009, 21:10   #5
Yahwe
I am.

P.P.S - who is the person you are going to Norway to meet (shag) ? that is FAR more interesting
Unread 7 Apr 2009, 21:11   #6
Yahwe
I am.

Cancel the damn payment

hell - cancel the damn card if necessary
Unread 7 Apr 2009, 21:12   #7
Yahwe
I am.

There is a norwegian meet and i wasn't offered the opportunity of snubbing it?

thin end of the wedge my boy.
Unread 7 Apr 2009, 21:15   #8
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

There are European requirements for a minimum cooling off period for all transactions made on the internet in the interest of consumer protection and confidence. I believe in the UK this is 7 days but I wouldn't swear to it. I was almost bothered to check Google for you but Adebayor just scored and I forgot I was writing this for a while and now I kind of don't care anymore. The information is out there though.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2009, 21:15   #9
Appocomaster
PA Team

It's not a big meet in Norway. I'm meeting 1 other person!
Unread 7 Apr 2009, 21:19   #10
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

**** it. The thought of you wandering aimlessly around the internet getting yourself deeper into trouble started to bother me and was ruining my match experience. Relevant excerpt from BERR site:

• Consumers have a cooling off period in which they can withdraw from the contract for any reason. The cooling off period begins as soon as the order has been made. In the case of goods, it ends seven working days after the day of receipt of the goods. In the case of services, it ends seven working days after the day the order were made.

http://www.berr.gov.uk/whatwedo/cons...page38102.html
Unread 7 Apr 2009, 21:20   #11
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster View Post
It's not a big meet in Norway. I'm meeting 1 other person!
sex like i said

achilles - pretty stoopid. when you realise, tell me why
Unread 7 Apr 2009, 21:21   #12
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Why don't you be a good internet user for once and just tell me.
Unread 7 Apr 2009, 21:21   #13
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles View Post
Why don't you be a good internet user for once and just tell me.
norway is not in the EU

Unread 7 Apr 2009, 21:24   #14
Yahwe
I am.

by the way appoco - if you don't cancel the payment you are most certainly ****ed. for such a small amount of money legal action is simply not an option. if you could cause enough fuss they would cave but i'm guessing you are not that brave.

anyhoo - who is your 'meet' (euphamism) with?
Unread 7 Apr 2009, 21:24   #15
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Oh yes, right you are. Nonetheless UK law should allow him to get his money back from the credit card company without too much trouble.
Unread 7 Apr 2009, 21:25   #16
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Oh yes, right you are. Nonetheless UK law should allow him to get his money back from the credit card company without too much trouble.
1) thanks for the legal advice
2) cost will be prohibitive either way

xxx
Unread 7 Apr 2009, 21:28   #17
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
**** it. The thought of you wandering aimlessly around the internet getting yourself deeper into trouble started to bother me and was ruining my match experience. Relevant excerpt from BERR site:

• Consumers have a cooling off period in which they can withdraw from the contract for any reason. The cooling off period begins as soon as the order has been made. In the case of goods, it ends seven working days after the day of receipt of the goods. In the case of services, it ends seven working days after the day the order were made.

http://www.berr.gov.uk/whatwedo/cons...page38102.html
merci even if it's not appropriate
Unread 7 Apr 2009, 21:28   #18
Yahwe
I am.

The point is not what happens to less than £200 of his money - he would only end up wasting it on popcorn or stickers or whatever else it is you people buy. Hell it might even save the Norwegian economy right now.

The important question is who was he going out there to see???
Unread 7 Apr 2009, 21:28   #19
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

1) He did ask.
2) It costs about a tenner to cancel a transaction. This is less prohibitive than £200.

edit: but yeah, who is this vixen?
Unread 7 Apr 2009, 21:29   #20
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
edit: but yeah, who is this vixen?
or vix.

what is the latin for a male fox anyway?
Unread 7 Apr 2009, 21:35   #21
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Vulpes?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2009, 21:36   #22
Yahwe
I am.

Oh i see.

This is how it is in Appoco-land

We help him out with excelent free advice within minutes of his asking. But do we get anything in return? Will he tell us who he is flying out to norway to bone???

No he will not.

Therefore I challeng all of us to guess.

Name Norwegian internet people that Apocco is likely to be trying to shag!
Unread 7 Apr 2009, 22:00   #23
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

PiaZava
Unread 7 Apr 2009, 23:05   #24
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

I think he's dating Cin[away]
Unread 7 Apr 2009, 23:37   #25
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Did you try ringing the Norweigan plane company to explain your circumstances at any point in this?????
Unread 8 Apr 2009, 07:29   #26
Appocomaster
PA Team

Not yet (rules are pretty clear though)
Will soon, one way or the other. Actually i'll only be a couple of hours away from cin (that's nextdoor in norway right?)
I'm not meeting anyone that you know.

Considering the few active threads, pretty amazing response. We need more threads guys!

Btw the fox is more clever than sly in norwegian culture iirc
Unread 8 Apr 2009, 08:29   #27
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster View Post
Not yet (rules are pretty clear though)
Will soon, one way or the other. Actually i'll only be a couple of hours away from cin (that's nextdoor in norway right?)
I'm not meeting anyone that you know.

Considering the few active threads, pretty amazing response. We need more threads guys!

Btw the fox is more clever than sly in norwegian culture iirc
are you meeting a girl?
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2009, 08:31   #28
Appocomaster
PA Team

me and my big mouth
Unread 8 Apr 2009, 12:55   #29
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

norwegian.no -> pretty shit airline man, they are like the ryanair of norway.

good luck getting it refunded!

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2009, 14:13   #30
sale
Bavarian Barbarian

sale is a glorious beacon of lightsale is a glorious beacon of lightsale is a glorious beacon of lightsale is a glorious beacon of lightsale is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe View Post
1) who goes on holiday to norway? I assume you are going for internet sex purposes
Fishing!
I heard there are some wonderful places!
And that is worth a trip to norway...
sale is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2009, 18:14   #31
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
norwegian.no -> pretty shit airline man, they are like the ryanair of norway.

good luck getting it refunded!
Utter rubbish. Norwegian are miles ahead of RyanAir in customerservice

If you have any troubles Appocomaster let me know, I know a guy that knows a guy...
Unread 8 Apr 2009, 20:50   #32
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog View Post
are you meeting a girl?
presumptuous
Unread 8 Apr 2009, 22:12   #33
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool View Post
Utter rubbish. Norwegian are miles ahead of RyanAir in customerservice

If you have any troubles Appocomaster let me know, I know a guy that knows a guy...
Ahead of ryainair, but alot worse than other regular airlines.

Seing how I worked for SAS, on a rather smal airport where we had the service for all planes landing there, but people had used norwegian the plane before or something. I know how shit they are, and how hard it is to work around it.
If u need help to look into it, I spose I SHOULD know most of their rules, or general rules for costumers in norway anyway.. let me know and I ll ofc do it. u know where u can find me

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 8 Apr 2009, 22:25   #34
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
Ahead of ryainair, but alot worse than other regular airlines.

Seing how I worked for SAS, on a rather smal airport where we had the service for all planes landing there, but people had used norwegian the plane before or something. I know how shit they are, and how hard it is to work around it.
If u need help to look into it, I spose I SHOULD know most of their rules, or general rules for costumers in norway anyway.. let me know and I ll ofc do it. u know where u can find me
what a pointless display of faux power

(and if that does not aliterate then you were born to lose)
Unread 9 Apr 2009, 00:40   #35
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

I spose I shud lern english and not this imitation stuff they teech us in norway
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2009, 10:42   #36
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe View Post
what a pointless display of faux power

(and if that does not aliterate then you were born to lose)
what a pointless post.

Like I said, I d need to know more than what he said in the OP. I d might aswell given him a pm as to post it here though, fair enough.

Quote:
Unread 12 Apr 2009, 16:21   #37
Antoninus Pius

Antoninus Pius is a name known to allAntoninus Pius is a name known to allAntoninus Pius is a name known to allAntoninus Pius is a name known to allAntoninus Pius is a name known to allAntoninus Pius is a name known to all
There's more spamming in this thread than school dinners.

SPAM 1
Edit: Just seen Appoco's edit. Bugger.

SPAM 2
How did it turn out?

SPAM 3
Spill the beans....

SPAM 4
(but not on the reconstituted pork obviously).

SPAM 5
Hehe Mr Meat

Last edited by Antoninus Pius; 14 Apr 2009 at 15:43.
Antoninus Pius is offline   Reply With Quote