User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 2 Mar 2005, 05:16   #1
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice
The unbreakable 1up Chain of Command

1up Recruitment Contract

Upon your enlistment to our organization, 1up, you are bound by these statements and will follow all statements, all modifications in accordance with your High Command's bidding, all orders of all Officers appointed over you, and all delegations thereof.

Just like any military organization, the unbreakable Chain of Command is set to where the Officers of the chain is directly responsible to the operations of their lower chain. Military/Attack and Defense Officers conduct their businesses according to the direct orders of the High Commanders. Recruitment Officers and all other delegated Officers will be treated with the same respect as the MO's and the DC's for such delegated ranks are links of your unbreakable Chain of Command.

Regular soldiers and Peons will never have direct communication with their High Commanders. The only communication with the HC's are mediated only through the Officers. Any attempt to contact/communicate the HC's, be it through pm, email, subtle attempt-posts to communicate on forums, etc. (or HHC on some instances of war theaters) will be acted upon and rectified in accordance with the 1up Code of Alliance Behaviors (refer to www.1upHQ.org, section B).

You are directly reporting to, and only to, your appointed and delegated Officers regarding Alliance matters, and non-Alliance matters, regardless of how important you (that regular norm, soldier/peon that you are) think those addressed matters are. Asking personal questions (i.e. 'do you have a girlfriend?', 'how old are you?', 'is Synthetic_Sid really balding?' or any questions/remarks to that effect) to any of your Officers and/or HC's are punishable in accordance with the 1up Code of Alliance Behaviors.

To a point where the HC's and Officers collective decision that your performance have been absolutely stellar and deemed deserving of a promotion to an 'Under Instruction' Officer billet, you will be provided passwords, passcodes, and explicit instructions to be able to access our very very private IRC channel where all Alliance matters are discussed by the HC and the Officers. All matters discussed in this very very private IRC channel are classified TOP SECRET and are not to be discussed outside this very very private IRC channel.

If after thorough investigation, the leakage of sensitive information discussed in this room to any 1up irc memberchan, attackchan, or #public, or any other public irc channels, is caused by you, you will be expelled of this organization, and this alliance, and will be ROIDED indefinitely at our Officers' disposal.

All outside and negotiations with other alliances without the permission of your Officers and the HC's are considered Treason, and will be acted upon in accordance with the 1up Code of Alliance Behaviors, and will be expelled from this organization and will be ROIDED indefinitely at our Officers' disposal. (note: any negotiations with permission granted by an Officer without the HC's permission, is considerred Treason, and both the violator and the Officer be expelled and ROIDED indefinitely)

Any way or source of denouncement of this organization, your Officers, your HC, and this alliance as a whole, will cause your expulsion, and you will be ROIDED indefinitely.

-----surely, having a strict command like this is the only way to win back-to-back-to-back rounds of PA... the question is, how ready is the whole world to compete with 1up next round?

-was bored btw

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 05:24   #2
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: The unbreakable 1up Chain of Command

As hilarious as that is I don't think I'll bother mocking it since you've actually put some time into doing it. I will say this though, most people would be surprised how approachable Sid and the rest of the 1up HC are (I remember being scared to PM Sid in like Round 4 after I'd sent my Spiders to the wrong planet, he laughed I think), you'd also be surprised how much they chat in channels, you'd also be surprised to learn most of them actually have a life outside the game, except Zhil, he spends all his time trying to out level me at WoW *Hides*
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 06:40   #3
rshih
Aaranaf's Master

rshih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nice

sid scares me
zhil's jus gay =/
R3: nub R10: 12:9:1 to 9:7:3 G Rank #14 P Rank #194
R4: 275:6:13 R10.5: 17:9:9 quitter
R5: 4:8:4 to 35:11:x R11: 15:4:9 G Rank #10 P Rank #32
R6: 22:22:11 R12: 29:8:9
R7: 8:16:9 G Rank #52 R13: Forgot
R9: 52:6:5 for a week R14: Forgot
R9.5: 12:7:17 G Rank #17 R17: 14:3:6 G Rank #6 P Rank #9

[1up] Peon
rshih is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 08:22   #4
furssie
Spastic Drivel!

furssie can only hope to improve

Serously, Is Synthetic_Sid really balding?
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 11:05   #5
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD
blablabla....

-----surely, having a strict command like this is the only way to win back-to-back-to-back rounds of PA... the question is, how ready is the whole world to compete with 1up next round?

-was bored btw
With the time you got on ur hands.. I bet u could beat 1up singlehandedly
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 11:11   #6
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
most people would be surprised how approachable Sid and the rest of the 1up HC are
It's true.

ps hello christopher
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 15:54   #7
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
As hilarious as that is I don't think I'll bother mocking it since you've actually put some time into doing it. I will say this though, most people would be surprised how approachable Sid and the rest of the 1up HC are (I remember being scared to PM Sid in like Round 4 after I'd sent my Spiders to the wrong planet, he laughed I think), you'd also be surprised how much they chat in channels, you'd also be surprised to learn most of them actually have a life outside the game, except Zhil, he spends all his time trying to out level me at WoW *Hides*
I kinda agree with that. It doesn't take "courage" to just pm sid or mazz or zhil or anyone who ever played PA and achieved something ...

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 16:28   #8
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

I have played two rounds with 1up now and the 1up rules and chain of command does not differ much from any other alliance. The main difference is that when you break the rules, it has consecvenses and each part of the command actually does what it is suppose to do. In 1up things get done.
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 16:52   #9
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

I really should try harder not to leave official documentation lying around :/

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 16:56   #10
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
... most people would be surprised how approachable Sid and the rest of the 1up HC
How dare you break our veil of unapproachability and mystery.

For that you shall be ROIDED indefinitely at our Officers' disposal.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 17:00   #11
shik
Sorry, Chicken...

shik is infamous around these partsshik is infamous around these parts

1up hc are evil!
i wrote a ingame application last round with my top1500 planet and they rejected it!
with a smile!
still cannot beieve this.... i dont now the adverbs to describe it.... treatment of me!
=[
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 17:36   #12
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
How dare you break our veil of unapproachability and mystery.

For that you shall be ROIDED indefinitely at our Officers' disposal.
we are allowed to pm you? o.0
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 17:49   #13
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
we are allowed to pm you? o.0
Not you, you're tainted.

Sharing galaxies with jerome` has done nothing for your credibility :P

Quote:
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 17:58   #14
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Not you, you're tainted.

Sharing galaxies with jerome` has done nothing for your credibility :P
i knew that would be my downfall :/
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 18:06   #15
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
i knew that would be my downfall :/
To have a "downfall" you have to be up somewhere first

Hi piglet <3

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 22:15   #16
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessio
With the time you got on ur hands.. I bet u could beat 1up singlehandedly
i highly doubt that, im -5 GMT

Unread 2 Mar 2005, 22:44   #17
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
i highly doubt that, im -5 GMT
Where I live there is no timezone.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 22:53   #18
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
Where I live there is no timezone.
i wanna join the Rainbow alliance so i can be Happy! like you

-and timeless ofcourse

Unread 3 Mar 2005, 00:36   #19
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stifler
To have a "downfall" you have to be up somewhere first

Hi piglet <3
Hi stifler <3 *

*meanie

anyhow a good thread
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 01:06   #20
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

lollers

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 02:30   #21
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by furssie
Serously, Is Synthetic_Sid really balding?
Wasnt he like bald in round 2?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 02:31   #22
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Ive spoken to Sid.
(and no, that wasnt when I was playing him)
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 04:58   #23
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

amusing thread

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Unread 3 Mar 2005, 08:36   #24
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

funny. Sids, post on 1up forums about rules etc, are similiar to this. Though he is a lot more "frank" than what you did. If you would have relaxed the post a little, and made a few implications that Sid is the final answer, Mazz is his 1337 backup, and "the MO's don't know" then you would have REALLY been close to his manner of posting the rules. Serious. You are close now, I can't tell if its a joke or you got access to 1up forums. (Things like the website and a few references to "peons" lean me towards a fake)
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 11:23   #25
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

oooh you got more red dots than me
not fair.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 12:54   #26
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Sid, despite is all round ruthlessness and occaisonal plain nastiness playing the game is probably a good egg, even if he might come across to some as a businessman.

Plus he mocks cider drinkers. Which is excellent.

And there's nothing wrong with laying down the law from day 1. No one can argue, as there are no vague points, because you agreed to it once you joined.
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 20:08   #27
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
This deserves thee to be neg repped into oblivion, foul hater of lusterous apple flavoured alcohol beverages!

(Its stronger than beer and tastes nicer, AND its cheaper :/ )

PS i didn't actually negrep for this :] (all my neg rep is signed)
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 21:34   #28
Stifler

Quote:
Originally Posted by veX
This deserves thee to be neg repped into oblivion, foul hater of lusterous apple flavoured alcohol beverages!

(Its stronger than beer and tastes nicer, AND its cheaper :/ )

PS i didn't actually negrep for this :] (all my neg rep is signed)
Cider is foul!

and anyone drining it should be mocked tbfh

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Unread 3 Mar 2005, 23:42   #29
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

Quote:
cider + ale + strawberry syrup = good shit

Unread 3 Mar 2005, 23:57   #30
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
...Serious. You are close now, I can't tell if its a joke or you got access to 1up forums...
shhhh...

i work for the government...
they got bugs...
all over the ****ing place..
the family dont know that..
and i can get ****ing killed for this shit...
but i got the stuff if you got the cash, youknowwhatimsaying?

tony's in town too..
the whole goddamn family could be watching us right now..

gotta run..

Unread 4 Mar 2005, 12:56   #31
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Cider is foul!

and anyone drining it should be mocked tbfh
Lies, its all lies

[ontopic] Nice post, I couldnt really say if the big names are apporachable or anything though, since iv'e never spoken to them. [/ontopic]
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 14:39   #32
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I really should try harder not to leave official documentation lying around :/

am i ever allowed to pm you ? or sid ??

*edit: argh ! just read that pig was quicker with a similar question

still id like to know
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 15:15   #33
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

cider is teh drink of teh dirtyb0is
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 15:41   #34
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

hehe maz talks too much in channels actually... he should start fking doing something, lazy bastard

and now the round stops tis can't keep his mouth shut at times :/
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 20:35   #35
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point

demigod is a funnyboi
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2005, 11:24   #36
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher
hehe maz talks too much in channels actually... he should start fking doing something, lazy bastard

and now the round stops tis can't keep his mouth shut at times :/

I think I'll start by banning your sorry ass ;p

<3 Legator

Quote:
Unread 5 Mar 2005, 13:33   #37
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

mazz is mine, stay away :/

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
TheRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2005, 13:51   #38
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher
and now (he's unemployed again) tis can't keep his mouth shut at times :/
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2005, 14:03   #39
Avarin

Avarin is an unknown quantity at this point

:d
Unread 5 Mar 2005, 17:35   #40
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

I used to read through archives of comics ie: sexylosers.com, CAD-Comic, little gamers etc when I was exceptionally bored and at home.

Other alternatives also involve bugging people on IRC, wanking, being a generically annoying creature and maybe even going out occasionally!

All in all, I thought you did an adequate job though it would've been better if you went the full course and didn't make silly hints of a fake here and there or if you went the full 'joke' option and truly exaggerated it, half-ways suck.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2005, 21:09   #41
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

Amost excellent piece of PR on the side of 1up ready for the new round ..

i applaud u
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2005, 21:15   #42
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
I used to read through archives of comics ie: sexylosers.com, CAD-Comic, little gamers etc when I was exceptionally bored and at home.

Other alternatives also involve bugging people on IRC, wanking, being a generically annoying creature and maybe even going out occasionally!

All in all, I thought you did an adequate job though it would've been better if you went the full course and didn't make silly hints of a fake here and there or if you went the full 'joke' option and truly exaggerated it, half-ways suck.
WHOA!!! _ryzekiel_ is alive and well! (and playing r13 i suppose heh)

Unread 5 Mar 2005, 23:24   #43
Stifler

Quote:
WHOA!!! _ryzekiel_ is alive and well! (and playing r13 i suppose heh)
he "says" that hes quit the internet, but I'll believe it when the round starts and he has no planet

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Unread 6 Mar 2005, 02:38   #44
pig
1up on you

Quote:
he "says" that hes quit the internet, but I'll believe it when the round starts and he has no planet
he said that last rnd and i ended up in a gal with him :P but this time i think hes seriously the guy has exams <3 jerome`
Unread 6 Mar 2005, 03:33   #45
Stifler

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
he said that last rnd and i ended up in a gal with him :P
thats why i dont believe hes really quit till the round starts and he has no planet

<3 pig

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Unread 7 Mar 2005, 01:18   #46
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Sid, despite is all round ruthlessness and occaisonal plain nastiness playing the game is probably a good egg, even if he might come across to some as a businessman.

And there's nothing wrong with laying down the law from day 1. No one can argue, as there are no vague points, because you agreed to it once you joined.
Quiet!

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 03:17   #47
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
Quiet!
I sincerely hope that doesn't mean you drink cider.
Bashar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 04:32   #48
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

EVERYONE knows zhils a cider drinker :/
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 04:45   #49
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

He used to have my respect, up until I read that.
Bashar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2005, 06:27   #50
Kileman
Commander

Kileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to behold

Im scared of 1up HC

Im scared of Zhil the mostest tho!
________
Vapolution

Last edited by Kileman; 24 Feb 2011 at 22:23.
Kileman is offline   Reply With Quote