User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 20 Dec 2004, 22:41   #701
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: [Football] Prediction League - DS9 :rolleyes:

Hi guys this is Blastoderm's little sister :))))) i am 15 years old and I rly like football. Can I play? i will cyber to get someones team plz. Plz pm 4 details!
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 23:02   #702
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
Hi guys this is Blastoderm's little sister )))) i am 15 years old and I rly like football. Can I play? i will cyber to get someones team plz. Plz pm 4 details!
paging Dace to thread 179516

Code:
[Charlton] Apothos v Koen  [Fulham]
0-0		  1-0 		0-1
1-0		  2-1		0-3
Thomas 50      Thomas 27      CJ 28
GS
         Apothos 2 - 0 Koen
Code:
             P  W D L  F  A Pts 
Apothos     18 10 6 2 26 13 36
Kurashima   18  9 7 2 23 14 34
SYMM        18  8 8 2 26 11 32
-----------------------------
Phang       18  8 6 4 25 17 30
Zharkov     18  7 7 4 19 10 28
Koen        18  8 4 6 19 17 28
JonnyBGood  18  6 8 4 24 20 26
midge5      18  7 5 6 21 18 26
LHC         18  6 8 4 15 14 26
Stew        18  5 8 5 19 20 23
1-X         18  5 8 5 15 16 23
Blastoderm  18  6 5 7 15 21 23
Non.Human   18  4 9 6 13 18 21
roadrunner  14  6 2 6 20 15 20
Lokken      18  5 5 8 10 12 20
JC          18  2 8 8  7 15 14
Ragnarak    11  3 4 4  9 11 13
Inferno     11  1 7 3  4  7 10
Grimble     10  1 5 4  3 15  8
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 23:04   #703
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X

Code:
[Charlton] Apothos v Koen  [Fulham]
0-0		  1-0 		0-1
1-0		  2-1		0-3
Thomas 50      Thomas 27      CJ 28
GS
         Apothos 2 - 0 Koen
shouldnt i have a point for the minute of scoring?
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 23:05   #704
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
No , because you posted your result at half time, which should disqualify you from getting any points.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 23:06   #705
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koen
while I'm sure you didn't know, the goal was scored before you made the prediction so I thought it was better not to allow it

(it wouldn't have affected the result anyway)
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 23:12   #706
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

AS IF IM WATCHING ENGLISH FOOTIE FFS

(really, i can't remember the last match i've seen)
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 23:17   #707
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
AS IF IM WATCHING ENGLISH FOOTIE FFS

(really, i can't remember the last match i've seen)
Youre on the internet Koen, which has hundreds of websites with up to the minute scorelines.

Nice Try Hockey Boy!
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 00:01   #708
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Hi guys this is Blastoderm's little sister )))) i am 15 years old and I rly like football. Can I play? i will cyber to get someones team plz. Plz pm 4 details!
Nice to see someone can abuse the system now & again.

Unread 21 Dec 2004, 00:14   #709
1-X
overtired

Quote:

the correct spelling is s-i-s-t-e-r
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 00:15   #710
1-X
overtired

IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN (derdle-ler-der, derdle let-det-der)

Apothos

[Southampton] rr_0 v Apothos [Charlton]
[Charlton] Apothos v SYMM [Everton]

Kurashima

[Blackburn] JC v Kura [Newcastle]
[Newcastle] Kura v Phang [Arsenal] (29th)

SYMM

[Birmingham] SYMM v midge5 [Middlesbro]

Phang

[West Brom] Phang v Inferno [Liverpool]
[Newcastle] Kura v Phang [Arsenal] (29th)

Zharkov

[Everton] Lawro v Zharkov [Man City]
[Man City] Zharkov v LHC [West Brom]

Koen

[Arsenal] Stew v Koen [Fulham]
[Fulham] Koen v JBGood [Birmingham]

JonnyBGood

[Man Utd] LHC v JonnyBGood [Bolton]

midge5

[Middlesbro] midge5 v Blastoderm[Norwich]

LHC

Stew

[Tottenham] Stew v NonHuman [C.Palace]

1-X

[Norwich]Blastoderm v 1-X [Tottenham]
[Liverpool] Inferno v 1-X [Southampton]

Blastoderm

Non.Human

[C.Palace] NonHuman v Lokken [Portsmouth]
[Portsmouth] Lokken v Lawro [Chelsea]

roadrunner

[Bolton] roadrunner v JC [Blackburn]

Lokken

[Portsmouth] Lokken v Lawro [Chelsea]

JC

Inferno

Double fixtures 'cos of christmas - final two games!
First match is on 26th, second on 28th (unless stated otherwise)
I'd advise you to predict both together unless you know you're going to be online when you should have better things to do. Contenders for the title are welcome to PM their predictions if they prefer.
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 00:18   #711
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Palace 2 - 3 Portsmouth
2-1 HT
Johnson 19

Portsmouth 0 - 2 Chelsea
0-1 HT
Lampard 30

Edited, cos looking at Robben and Duff, i have no ****ing clue how we're going to stop them two.

Last edited by lokken; 27 Dec 2004 at 14:41.
lokken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 00:43   #712
Blastoderm
________

HT: 0 - 3
FT: 0 - 3
Defoe, 10

HT: 1 - 0
FT: 2 - 0
Zenden, 32
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 06:15   #713
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

That's what you get for a "new page" post sunshine.

Man Utd 3-1 Bolton
1-0
Smith 16

Fulham vs Birmingham
1-0
Cole 34
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 10:56   #714
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

HT 0-0
FT 0-1
jeffers 65

HT 0-0
FT 2-0
pederson 54
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 16:00   #715
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
That's what you get for a "new page" post sunshine.
Is it some form of punishment?
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 16:06   #716
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Obviously it's an attempt at a joke which you're slowly bludgeoning into the ground like a black man in Alabama.
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 16:15   #717
Blastoderm
________

Unread 21 Dec 2004, 16:16   #718
JonnyBGood
Banned

However because I think you're great I would like to inform you that family guy is on sky one at 3pm every day at the minute! And it's as good as I remember
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 17:36   #719
Inferno
The Arson Specialist

Inferno is a jewel in the roughInferno is a jewel in the roughInferno is a jewel in the rough

HT: 0-2
FT: 0-4
Baros (21)

HT: 0-0
FT: 3-1
Philips (50)
Please dont laugh at me. I'm not trying to be funny.

Last edited by Inferno; 23 Dec 2004 at 13:12.
Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 20:10   #720
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

2-0
1-0
Smith 30

0-0
no scorer
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2004, 21:03   #721
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

FT: 1 - 3
HT: 0 - 1
Sorcerer: Jeffers, 43.

FT: 0 - 1
HT: 0 - 1
Sorcerer: Carsley, 20.
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 13:34   #722
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

0-1
0-2
Viduka 24

2-0
3-0
JFH 15
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 13:44   #723
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

HT: 2-0
Ft: 4-1
Henry, 12

[Tottenham] Stew v NonHuman [C.Palace]
HT: 1-0
FT: 2-0
Defoe, 34
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 15:10   #724
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Rovers v Newcastle
FT: 2-1
Ferguson, 33

Souness to be sacked in January .

Bolton v Rovers
FT: 1-1
Pederson 63

Rovers to equalise in injury time as we always do against Bolton.
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 17:25   #725
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

FT: 1-0
Osman, 67

FT: 1-1
SWP, 17
Unread 24 Dec 2004, 01:06   #726
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

WBA vs Liverpool
0-1
1-3
Baros 13

Newcastle vs Arsenal
1-1
1-3
Henry 20
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2004, 01:19   #727
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

HT : 1-0
FT : 2-0
Scorer : Dickov (27)

[Newcastle] Kura v Phang [Arsenal]
HT : 1-1
FT : 1-2
Scorer : Bellamy (16)
Unread 24 Dec 2004, 18:34   #728
1-X
overtired

***progress on the new league***

All current players have confirmed except Non.Human *

1.1-X - random1
2.Kurashima - Newcastle
3.Blastoderm - Tottenham
4.lokken - Portsmouth
5.Inferno - Liverpool
6.Phang - random2
7.Apothos - Charlton
8.JonnyBGood - random3
9.roadrunner_0 - random4
10.JC - Blackburn
11.Stew - random5
12.SYMM -random6
13. Zharkov - Man City
14.LHC - random7
15.midge5 - Middlesbrough
16.Koen - Fulham

17 Nondescript Human - CPalace*
18. MrL_JaKiri - random8

* because he didn't know as he still didn't clear out his messagebox. I expect he'll probably play.

That leaves 2 places. New players can either go random or choose one from [Everton/Villa/Bolton/Birmingham/Norwich/Southampton].

I'd like to remind any potential players that they will be expected to predict until the end of the season, they will get annoying PM's when they forget and the rest of us will be pissed off if they quit part way through.

I asked Ste and Pig already (as they play the other league) but neither replied

If any current players can think of anyone suitable, tell them to sign up. If we still have gaps, I'll start a new thread about it on Monday.

Last edited by 1-X; 24 Dec 2004 at 18:57.
Unread 24 Dec 2004, 18:50   #729
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Random please bob.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2004, 18:55   #730
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X

Koen

HT: 1 - 0
FT: 3 - 0
1st scorer: Henry, 24

HT: 1- 0
FT: 2 - 0
1st scorer: Collins John, 33
Unread 25 Dec 2004, 01:50   #731
Blastoderm
________

Hooray! I get control of the scum.
Unread 25 Dec 2004, 02:11   #732
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Hooray! I get control of the scum.
every team is scum to someone (albion are my scum )

0-1
1-1
Keane 40

2-0
3-0
Baros 22
Unread 25 Dec 2004, 02:26   #733
1-X
overtired

Lawro says 2-0
Unread 25 Dec 2004, 03:01   #734
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
every team is scum to someone (albion are my scum )

0-1
1-1
Keane 40

2-0
3-0
Baros 22
I look forward to beating you.
Unread 25 Dec 2004, 03:13   #735
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Lawro says 2-0
I smell a draw
Unread 26 Dec 2004, 18:41   #736
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

0-0
-
-
(sod it if I'm late, dunno when kick off is/was and don't have time to check)

(will come back later...)
Unread 28 Dec 2004, 01:45   #737
1-X
overtired

Code:
[Southampton]  rr_0 v Apothos  [Charlton] 
0-0		   0-0		      0-1
0-1		   0-0	 	      0-1
Jeffers 65	   n/a	       Jeffers 43
H
       roadrunner 1 - 0 Apothos

[Blackburn]      JC v Kura    [Newcastle]
1-0		   1-2		      1-0
2-1		   2-2		      2-0
Ferguson 33	  Dyer 6	Dickov 27

JC 0 - 0 Kurashima

[Birmingham    SYMM v midge5 [Middlesbro]
0-0		   2-0		      0-1
0-0		   2-0		      0-2
n/a		Morrison 10	Viduka 24

SYMM 0 - 0 midge5

[West Brom]   Phang v Inferno [Liverpool] 
0-1		   0-1	  	      0-2
1-3		   0-5		      0-4
Baros 13	Riise 10	 Baros 21
HGT				        G
            Phang 3 - 1 Inferno

[Everton]     Lawro v Zharkov  [Man City]
-		   1-1		      0-0
2-0		   2-1		      1-0
-		Cahill 22	 Osman 67
A					G
            Lawro 2 - 1 Zharkov

[Arsenal]      Stew v Koen       [Fulham]
2-0		   1-0		      1-0
4-1		   2-0		      3-0
Henry 12	Henry 12	 Henry 24
GST				      HSG
             Stew 3 - 3 Koen

[Man Utd]       LHC v JonnyBGood [Bolton]
1-0		   1-0		      1-0
2-0		   2-0		      3-1
Smith 30	Giggs 10	 Smith 16
HX				       HG
              LHC 4 - 2 JonnyBGood

[Norwich]Blastoderm v 1-X     [Tottenham]
0-3		   0-0		      0-1
0-3		   0-2		      1-1
Defoe 10	Keane 73	 Keane 40
G					S
       Blastoderm 1 - 1 1-X

did		   0-0		      2-1
not		   0-1		      2-3
predict		Primus 69      Johnson 19
					G
         NonHuman 0 - 1 Lokken
Code:
             P  W D L  F  A Pts 
Apothos     19 10 6 3 26 14 36
Kurashima   19  9 8 2 23 14 35
Phang       19  9 6 4 28 18 33
-----------------------------
SYMM        19  8 9 2 26 11 33
Koen        19  8 5 6 22 20 29
LHC         19  7 8 4 19 16 29
Zharkov     19  7 7 5 20 12 28
midge5      19  7 6 6 21 18 27
JonnyBGood  19  6 8 5 26 24 26
Stew        19  5 9 5 22 23 24
1-X         19  5 9 5 16 17 24
Blastoderm  19  6 6 7 16 22 24
roadrunner  15  7 2 6 21 15 23
Lokken      19  6 5 8 11 12 23
Non.Human   19  4 9 7 13 19 21
JC          19  2 9 8  7 15 15
Ragnarak    11  3 4 4  9 11 13
Inferno     12  1 7 4  5 10 10
Grimble     10  1 5 4  3 15  8
Unread 28 Dec 2004, 15:00   #738
1-X
overtired

Code:
Apothos     19 10 6 3 26 14 36
Kurashima   19  9 8 2 23 14 35
Phang       19  9 6 4 28 18 33
SYMM        19  8 9 2 26 11 33
it's 1st vs 4th today, and 2nd vs 3rd tomorrow....

shame SYMM hasn't predicted yet and has ONE HOUR TO GO
Unread 28 Dec 2004, 15:08   #739
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Come On Symm!!!!!!!!!
Unread 28 Dec 2004, 15:30   #740
1-X
overtired

btw I'll add the results of this league and the new one together in a big end-of-season exstatoganza*

*I just invented a word
Unread 28 Dec 2004, 18:42   #741
1-X
overtired

Code:
[Charlton]  Apothos v SYMM      [Everton]
0-1		   0-0		      did
0-1		   2-0		      not
Carsley 20	Karkouri 82	  predict

Apothos 0 - 0 SYMM

[Man City]  Zharkov v LHC     [West Brom]
1-0		   1-0		      0-0
1-1		   1-1		      0-0
SWP 17		Anelka 32	      n/a
HX					A
          Zharkov 4 - 2 LHC

[Fulham]       Koen v JBGood [Birmingham]
1-0		   1-2		      1-0
2-0		   2-3		      1-0
CJ 33		Heskey 25	  Cole 34

Koen 0 - 0 JonnyBGood

[Tottenham]    Stew v NonHuman [C.Palace]
1-0		   0-0		      did
2-0		   1-1		      not
Defoe 34	 Defoe 54	  predict
S
             Stew 1 - 0 NonHuman

[Liverpool] Inferno v 1-X   [Southampton]
0-0		   1-0		      2-0
3-1		   1-0		      3-0
Phillips 50	Pongolle 44	 Baros 22
G					G
          Inferno 1 - 1 1-X

2-0		   0-0		      1-0
3-0		   2-0		      2-0
JFH 15		 Job 52		Zenden 32
G					X
           midge5 1 - 3 Blastoderm

[Bolton] roadrunner v JC      [Blackburn]
0-0		   0-1		      0-0
2-0		   0-1		      1-1
Pederson 54	Dickov 06     Pederson 63

roadrunner 0 - 0 JC

[Portsmouth] Lokken v Lawro     [Chelsea]
0-1		   0-0			-
0-2		   0-2		      0-2
Lampard 30	Robben 79	        -
X				        X
           Lokken 3 - 3 Lawro
Code:
             P  W  D L  F  A Pts 
Apothos     20 10  7 3 26 14 37
Kurashima   19  9  8 2 23 14 35
SYMM        20  8 10 2 26 11 34
-------------------------------
Phang       19  9  6 4 28 18 33
Zharkov     20  8  7 5 24 14 31
Koen        20  8  6 6 22 20 30
LHC         20  7  8 5 21 20 29
JonnyBGood  20  6  9 5 26 24 27
Stew        20  6  9 5 23 23 27
midge5      20  7  6 7 22 21 27
Blastoderm  20  7  6 7 19 23 27
roadrunner  16  7  3 6 21 15 26
1-X         20  5 10 5 17 18 25
Lokken      20  6  6 8 14 15 24
Non.Human   20  4  9 8 13 20 21
JC          20  2 10 8  7 15 16
Ragnarak    11  3  4 4  9 11 13
Inferno     13  1  8 4  6 11 11
Grimble     10  1  5 4  3 15  8

Last edited by 1-X; 28 Dec 2004 at 19:40.
Unread 28 Dec 2004, 18:47   #742
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Grrrrr .

The 2 times this season i have predicted a draw instead of a win for us we have gone on and won the game.

Lovely goal by Dickov though and we should really have won 3-1.
Unread 28 Dec 2004, 19:33   #743
Zharkov
Twang Twang

huzzah!
Unread 28 Dec 2004, 21:28   #744
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Pompey 3 - 2 Norwich
Yakubu 12
2-0 HT

Last edited by lokken; 28 Dec 2004 at 21:57.
lokken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2004, 21:41   #745
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Pompey 3 - 2 Norwich
Yakubu 12
this confused me at first till I realised you're just getting in early
Unread 28 Dec 2004, 21:45   #746
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm surprised 1-X isn't keeping the current competition going 'til the end of the season, then at least this would become the longest thread on GD
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2004, 22:40   #747
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Hang on , this league gets reset at Christmas, doesnt it?

So to win it, all i have to do is win tomorrow night for the Newc v Arsenal game?

Oh bollocks
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 02:48   #748
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
So to win it, all i have to do is win tomorrow night for the Newc v Arsenal game?
Code:
Newcastle] Kura v Phang [Arsenal]
1-1	       ?-?	      1-1	
1-2	       ?-?	      1-3
Bellamy 16     ?,?       Henry 20
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 02:51   #749
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Oh ****socks
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 03:25   #750
1-X
overtired

I don't mind edits, as I enjoy the possibility of someone changing a winning prediction into a losing one