User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 18 Jun 2004, 04:31   #301
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] Euro2004 prediction league

hello page 7

Bulgaria v Denmark

19 say Denmark to win, 8 have the draw, and 1 (Red) fancies Bulgarians.

Group A
1-1 Kurashima, midge5
0-1 CoD, 1-X
1-2 SYMM
1-3 MrL_JaKiri
2-3 Leshy

Group B
1-0 Red
0-0 LHC
0-1 roadrunner, Non.Human
0-2 Koen
1-2 Lokken, Deffeh

Group C
1-1 Apothos
0-1 Ragnarak
0-2 at0mic.c0w, Dace, Zharkov
1-2 Lupin, Blastoderm

Group D
0-0 Evergreen
1-1 Peace, PureviL, JonnyBGood
0-2 Stew
1-3 Grimble, JC

------------------------------------------

Italy v Sweden

5 have Sweden to win, 4 have the draw, leaving 19 for Italy.

Group A
1-0 Kurashima
3-1 MrL_JaKiri, midge5
1-1 Leshy, CoD, 1-X
1-2 SYMM

Group B
1-0 Red, Lokken, Non.Human
2-1 Koen
3-1 LHC
1-2 roadrunner, Deffeh

Group C
1-0 Dace, Ragnarak, Zharkov
2-0 Lupin
2-1 Blastoderm
3-1 at0mic.c0w
2-3 Apothos

Group D
1-0 Evergreen, Peace, Stew
1-1 JC
0-1 JonnyBGood
1-2 PureviL, Grimble

maybe I shouldn't post these lists if those who have no intention of changing their entries feel that others gain an unfair advantage from late editing based on what others in their group have posted. If anyone does feel that way, I'll stop. It will be funny the first time someone edits, and their previous prediction is right.

Last edited by 1-X; 18 Jun 2004 at 15:19.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2004, 06:52   #302
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

hmm...I forgot this one too?
Well
Sweden 2-1 Italy regardless ta...
Unread 18 Jun 2004, 12:38   #303
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

i would like to change italy vs sweden in 1 - 1

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2004, 13:13   #304
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Me too please, 1-1.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2004, 14:05   #305
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

Grimble v2.0 is an unknown quantity at this point

Edited predictions for the remaining group games:

Fri18 Bulgaria - Denmark 1-2
Fri18 Italy - Sweden 1-2

Sat19 Latvia - Germany 0-2
Sat19 Holland - Czech Rep 2-0

Sun20 Russia - Greece 0-2
Sun20 Spain - Portugal 1-2

Mon21 Croatia - England 0-2
Mon21 Switzerland - France 1-2

Tue22 Italy - Bulgaria 1-0
Tue22 Denmark - Sweden 1-2

Wed23 Holland - Latvia 5-0
Wed23 Germany - Czech Rep 2-0
Unread 18 Jun 2004, 15:18   #306
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYMM
hmm...I forgot this one too?
Well
Sweden 2-1 Italy regardless ta...
actually I missed you off the list :eek:. Your 1-2 prediction was already there.

All edits updated btw
Unread 18 Jun 2004, 15:40   #307
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Sun20 Russia 0-1 Greece
Sun20 Spain 2-3 Portugal
Mon21 Croatia 1-2 England
Mon21 Switzerland 0-3 France
Tue22 Italy 2-0 Bulgaria
Tue22 Denmark 1-3 Sweden
Wed23 Holland 3-1 Latvia
Wed23 Germany 1-1 Czech Rep
Unread 18 Jun 2004, 15:57   #308
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

A lot of folk fancy sweden (me inc.). Only problem is im not sure if i can see the italians going out in the first round

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2004, 17:30   #309
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

1-X - I'm sure I had an X for the England match.
You keep missin me out, I'm sure I should be top!!

Edit: no I didnt, what a bloody retard - I was cheering for 3-0 as well!

However, like Koen said - 2-0

Last edited by Stew; 18 Jun 2004 at 18:56.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2004, 18:53   #310
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

0-2
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2004, 18:57   #311
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

****ing 92nd minute goal! Took 2 points away from me and gave them to KoeN :(((((((((((((((((((((((

As if you needed them!
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2004, 18:57   #312
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

hell, koen's gone. Im pretty glad, cause it means some of you ****s dont go further ahead of me

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2004, 19:03   #313
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Last block for me:

Sun20 Russia 0-2 Greece
Sun20 Spain 2-1 Portugal
Mon21 Croatia 0-2 England
Mon21 Switzerland 0-2 France
Tue22 Italy 3-0 Bulgaria
Tue22 Denmark 1-2 Sweden
Wed23 Holland 3-0 Latvia
Wed23 Germany 1-1 Czech Rep
Unread 18 Jun 2004, 20:35   #314
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
hell, koen's gone. Im pretty glad, cause it means some of you ****s dont go further ahead of me
I need Italy 1-1 Sweden for the same reason. Leshy will be clearly away, but the chasing pack will be close enough for 2nd to be open.

Group D will be hoping it stays 1-0, because that will have 4 people (Evergreen, JC, Stew, Grimble) all on 11 points, while 1-1 has JC clear on 14 (with Stew and Evergreen way back on 8). It's a 6 pointer!!

Last edited by 1-X; 18 Jun 2004 at 20:47.
Unread 18 Jun 2004, 21:28   #315
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Group D will be hoping it stays 1-0, because that will have 4 people (Evergreen, JC, Stew, Grimble) all on 11 points, while 1-1 has JC clear on 14 (with Stew and Evergreen way back on 8). It's a 6 pointer!!
BASTARD SWEDES!!!
Unread 18 Jun 2004, 21:36   #316
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Fantastic goal.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2004, 21:37   #317
Stew
Made of Twigs

I dont give a funk - it was lucky anyway imo.
Unread 18 Jun 2004, 21:43   #318
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

nah as italy played "catenaccio" again.

back in the biz

Unread 18 Jun 2004, 21:45   #319
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Brilliant goal. Screws over my chances here a bit but I am glad, would like Italy to go out.
Unread 18 Jun 2004, 21:47   #320
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
while 1-1 has JC clear on 14[/b]
GET IN!
Unread 18 Jun 2004, 21:49   #321
1-X
overtired

Code:
Group A
		X	G	Pts
Leshy		5	5	20
CoD		2	7	13
midge5		2	5	11
1-X		2	4	10
Kurashima	1	6	9
SYMM		0	7	7
MrL_JaKiri	1	4	7

Group B
		X	G	Pts
Koen		4	4	16
LHC		2	5	11
roadrunner	1	6	9
Non.Human	1	6	9
Deffeh		0	7	7
Red		1	4	7
Lokken		1	4	7

Group C
		X	G	Pts
Dace		2	6	12
at0mic.c0w	1	5	8
Lupin		1	5	8
Zharkov		1	5	8
Ragnarak	0	7	7
Apothos		1	4	7
Blastoderm	1	4	7

Group D
		X	G	Pts
JC		2	8	14
Grimble		2	5	11
Evergreen	1	5	8
Stew		1	5	8
JonnyBGood	1	4	7
PureviL		0	6	6
Peace		0	3	3
Unread 18 Jun 2004, 21:51   #322
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

Group of death :(
Unread 18 Jun 2004, 22:17   #323
1-X
overtired

a small reminder that the following people have to make predictions for part 3 before sunday evening

midge5
roadrunner
Dace
Peace
Stew
(and me)
Unread 18 Jun 2004, 23:50   #324
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road

couple of edits

Sun20 Russia 0 - 2 Greece
Sun20 Spain 2 - 1 Portugal
Mon21 Croatia 0 - 2 England
Mon21 Switzerland 0 - 4 France
Tue22 Italy 2 - 0 Bulgaria
Tue22 Denmark 0 - 2 Sweden
Wed23 Holland 4 - 1 Latvia
Wed23 Germany 2 - 1 Czech Rep
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 01:01   #325
1-X
overtired

Latvia vs Germany
26 say Germany win, Koen says draw, LHC says Latvia win.

Group A
0-1 1-X, Kura
0-2 CoD, SYMM, MrL
1-2 midge5
0-3 Leshy

Group B
1-0 LHC
1-1 Koen
0-2 roadrunner, Lokken, Non.Human
0-3 Deffeh
1-3 Red

Group C
0-2 Dace, Zharkov, Lupin
1-2 Apothos
0-3 Blasto, Ragnarak
1-3 at0mic.c0w

Group D
0-1 Evergreen, PureviL
0-2 Peace, JC, JonnyBGood, Grimble
0-4 Stew

---------------------------

Holland vs Czech Republic
a tricky one , draw 8, holland 12, czech 6

Group A
2-1 CoD, SYMM
1-1 1-X
2-2 Leshy
3-3 MrL
1-2 Kura, midge5

Group B
2-0 roadrunner, Red
2-1 Deffeh
1-1 Non.Human, Koen
3-3 Lokken
0-1 LHC

Group C
1-0 Blastoderm
2-0 Apothos
2-1 Ragnarak, Zharkov
1-1 Lupin
2-2 at0mic.c0w
1-2 Dace

Group D
2-0 JonnyBGood, Grimble
2-1 Stew
3-1 Peace
0-0 Evergreen
0-2 PureviL
1-2 JC

Last edited by 1-X; 19 Jun 2004 at 14:56.
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 01:33   #326
Stew
Made of Twigs

Well 2moro is make or break for me with 2 unique predictions! 4-0 - wtf was I thinkin?!!!

Zharkov, yours is the best (ie shittest group) - not the group of death, that is group A!
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 01:35   #327
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Zharkov, yours is the best (ie shittest group) - not the group of death, that is group A!
yeah, but we're all still in with a good chance of getting through, which means its going to be really close.
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 11:12   #328
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zharkov
Group of death
More like back to square one for me.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 12:59   #329
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

Grimble v2.0 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have Latvia - Germany as 0-2 not 1-3 (see post #305 in this thread.)
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 13:55   #330
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

big it up for Latvia
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 14:55   #331
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Sun20 Russia 0-2 Greece
Sun20 Spain 1-1 Portugal
Mon21 Croatia 1-2 England
Mon21 Switzerland 0-2 France
Tue22 Italy 3-0 Bulgaria
Tue22 Denmark 1-2 Sweden
Wed23 Holland 3-0 Latvia
Wed23 Germany 2-1 Czech Rep

there you go, my last lot, i just hope koen screws up tonight so that i can catch him

EDIT: and LHC as well, i have different results down to them both
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 15:54   #332
Stew
Made of Twigs

Re: *** Fixture List ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Sun20 Russia 1 -2 Greece
Sun20 Spain 1 - 2 Portugal
Mon21 Croatia 1 - 2 England
Mon21 Switzerland 0 - 2 France
Tue22 Italy 3 - 0 Bulgaria
Tue22 Denmark 0 - 1 Sweden
Wed23 Holland 3 - 0 Latvia
Wed23 Germany - Czech Rep <---Leaving until I know tonights results.
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 17:48   #333
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

verpakovskis!
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 19:05   #334
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
verpakovskis!
u looked that name up, right ?
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 19:06   #335
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Latvia should have won.

How shit were Germany? I cant believe I backed them to win by 2 goals after a performance like that.
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 19:12   #336
Peace
angel

Peace is a glorious beacon of lightPeace is a glorious beacon of lightPeace is a glorious beacon of lightPeace is a glorious beacon of lightPeace is a glorious beacon of lightPeace is a glorious beacon of light
Re: *** fixture list/entry form ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X

Sun20 Russia 0 - 2 Greece
Sun20 Spain 2 - 1 Portugal
Mon21 Croatia 1 - 3 England
Mon21 Switzerland 0 - 3 France
Tue22 Italy 3 - 0 Bulgaria
Tue22 Denmark 2 - 3 Sweden
Wed23 Holland 2 - 0 Latvia
Wed23 Germany 1 - 1 Czech Rep
Peace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 19:13   #337
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

a tie
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 21:37   #338
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
a tie
Ahahahaha.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 21:38   #339
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Amazing game, absoloutely brilliant. Easily the best game of the tournament so far. Felt sorry for Holland though as I don't think they would have lost if the ref didn't **** up with that red card.
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 21:47   #340
1-X
overtired

Code:
Group A
		X	G	Pts
Leshy		5	5	20
CoD		2	7	13
midge5		2	6	12
Kurashima	1	7	10
1-X		2	4	10
SYMM		0	7	7
MrL_JaKiri	1	4	7

Group B
		X	G	Pts
Koen		4	5	17
LHC		2	6	12
roadrunner	1	6	9
Non.Human	1	6	9
Deffeh		0	7	7
Red		1	4	7
Lokken		1	4	7

Group C
		X	G	Pts
Dace		2	7	13
at0mic.c0w	1	5	8
Lupin		1	5	8
Zharkov		1	5	8
Ragnarak	0	7	7
Apothos		1	4	7
Blastoderm	1	4	7

Group D
		X	G	Pts
JC		2	9	15
Grimble		2	5	11
Evergreen	1	5	8
Stew		1	5	8
PureviL		0	7	7
JonnyBGood	1	4	7
Peace		0	3	3
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 21:51   #341
Zharkov
Twang Twang

thats possibly the best game ive ever watched. Unbelievable.
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 21:54   #342
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

We are going to say that with every other game.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 21:55   #343
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
We are going to say that with every other game.
I really hope so.
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 22:01   #344
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

Best game I've watched in ages. Shame Holland couldn't take that late chance to give me a point.
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 22:04   #345
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zharkov
thats possibly the best game ive ever watched. Unbelievable.
hardly. it only looked good because both sides were weak on the defense
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 22:05   #346
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

indeed. this was the match of poor defending and even poorer coaching (from our side that is).
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 22:07   #347
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

So what? Bad defending is often conducive to a great spectacle.

lol@advocaat btw

Last edited by Nondescript Human; 19 Jun 2004 at 22:14.
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 22:12   #348
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Quote:
Originally Posted by at0mic.c0w

yeah, which made it entertaining.

good work
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 22:29   #349
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by at0mic.c0w
trun it around: their offensive and combination football was just brilliant.

Unread 19 Jun 2004, 22:31   #350
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupin
trun it around: their offensive and combination football was just brilliant.
it was ok, not brilliant.